Burning Betrayal

Autorstwa frnchtoast

❝ I know you recognized me because, behind the mask that you wore that night, I immediately knew who you were... Więcej

Burning Betrayal
‌⸙͎۪۫ ‌| Prologue
01 | Run, Chase
02 | Meet Clyde Harper
03 | Meet Cedric Harper
04 | Nervous Heartbeats
05 | January 5ᵗʰ
06 | Giggle, Clare
07 | Meet Jake Florence
08 | Let's Play, Clare
09 | Whitened Eyes
10 | Clare's Journal
11 | Numb Corpse
12 | Happy 13ᵗʰ
13 | Corner Scribble
14 | Clare's Death Wish
15 | Unexpected News
16 | Her Name
17 | Privacy Invaded
18 | Dream of Me, Clare
19 | Wake Up, Clare
20 | Inform Her, Chase
21 | Welcome Back, Guest
22 | Remember Him, Chase
23 | Last Decision
24 | Lowlife Creature
25 | Cedric, I'm Inside
26 | Please, Spare Some Mercy
28 | The Truth Untold
29 | Riley, Why?
30 | Shoot me, Riley
31 | You're Not Helping
32 | Chase, Just Let Go
33 | Ranging Thoughts
34 | Collar Bone
35 | Addicting, right?
36 | You're Not Real
37 | A Gust Of Pitch Black
38 | Heaven And Hell
39 | Goodbye, Beloved
40 | The Bubble Who Vanished
41 | Meet Evelyn Florence
42 | Let's Go Home

27 | The Young Boy

37 4 1
Autorstwa frnchtoast

THE SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD'S tears stopped falling when the laughing silenced. Her head started throbbing. Nonetheless, she managed to scan the room.

She was expecting Chase's troubled face but Clare's eyes widened when she saw Cedric lulled as he held a gun towards her. His eyes were all white and his mouth was hung low — wide enough for the liquid to seep out.

Seconds later, she heard cramming footsteps from outside the room. Keys being fiddled and heavy breathing accompanied later on.

The door then bursts open and a crying Riley, tightly holding onto the doorknob, was envisioned by the seventeen-year-old. Her whole body froze when she saw the man with a firearm.

"C-Cedric... Put down the gun..." fear was deeply engraved in her voice — her hands and legs starting to shake a little.

Clare slowly went to Riley and the twenty-year-old found this chance to hug the little one. The younger felt Riley's irregular and fast heartbeat as their clothes are both being soaked with their tears.

"Chase..." Clare slowly whispered, "Where's Chase?"

Riley broke their embrace as she held Clare's shoulders while staring at her with a concerned look glued to her face.

"How do you know him?" she asked with a frown forming within her brows.

The young one just covered her face for the tears that were escaping were far too much for the girl to handle.

"Clare... Chase is the young boy that died in front of our house years ago after you were even born. How do you know him?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

262K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
261K 8.9K 45
He caressed my hair gently, his fingertips touching large chunks of silky strands, ❝I wanted to give you a chance to win and escape me. I couldn't w...
659 158 22
Carry on living without parents is already hard for them. Angeline and Sarah have been living under a happy masks seeing the other's happiness. Mostl...
87K 4.9K 59
Sword still in her hands, she stomped her foot again. "Why are you smiling?" Brainwashed? Check. Sheltered? Check. Lost and alone? Check and, uh, che...