our hearts collided

By lilxnana

all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to w... More

authors note.
introduction>3
♫ playlist ♫
0. butterflies
1. new york
2. careful
3. party
4. another night
5. hunting
6. play
7. fazed
8. swim
9. deal
10. concern
10.5. hurt
11. interwind
13. afternoon delights.
14. dinner.
15. yours.
16. the moon.
17. camping.
18. obsessed.
19. drunk thoughts.
20. playing games.
21. pretty girl.
22. safe haven
23. rule two.
covers.
24. birthday girl.
25. temporary.
26. sorrows.
27. without you.
28. pain.
29. secrets.
30. lies.
31. afriad.
32. broken.
33. shatterd.
34. mason.
35. cause and effect.
36. drowning.
37. ivory.
38. time.
39. giovanni.
40. finally.
41. our hearts.
42. collided.
epilogue

12. teacher's pet

8.5K 164 83
By lilxnana

ivory:P

I haven't thought about Giovanni since he texted me, he wanted me to come over today but I promise Lydia I help her study and he also has practice, the tension between us has eased but it always seems to go up whenever I'm around him. Our night together is in my mind constantly and I'm waiting for the next night to happen.

I walk into my class taking a seat, the boys and Lydia were already there before me, I was sure I was late but I didn't see Mr. dinglebrid.

"hey babes," I say sitting down next to Lydia. "where is Mr. dinglebird?" I asked pulling out my laptop.

"you didn't hear, he got fired, he got caught with one of the students," Robin says, my eyes widen running my hands through my hair.

"if he was at least gonna bang a student doesn't get caught," Logan added making me shake my head. my phone lit up, I was chewing the inside of my cheek so I won't smile.

#1 cocky football player: you look so beautiful.

me: thank you

I placed my phone down as the door open and closed bringing out attention to the front of the class. the man started writing on the board.

"good day class, I am Mr. Montgomery I will be replacing Mr. dinglebird, and just as he didn't go easy on you I won't either," My skin broke out in goosebumps as the man turn around.

"holy shit," Lydia mumbled miles Montgomery, is here in my class teaching, oh this great besides the fact I been ignoring his calls he shows up here.

miles eyes meet mine and a small smile linger on his lips he turns around and starts to teach. I felt the boy's and Lydia's eyes on me as I looked down twisting my fingers, I remember how Giovanni hates that. so I stop.

"if you say one fucking word I swear to god," I say looking at Lydia her dark hair covering her face as she sneaks a laugh. "what the hell is going on?" logan asked confused as always.

"Nothing," I say quickly, I'm sure I made them wonder even more about what going on.

The class moved on quickly, thankfully. I walked down the steps of the class casting my eyes to the floor avoiding miles gaze. "ivory, can I talk to you?" I turn to look at miles clenching my jaw.

"actually, I can't, I really have to go," I say looking over my shoulder, Lydia and the boys standing eyeing miles down.

As the rest of the class clear out he spoke again. "why don't you tell your friends to give us some space," he nods looking at my friends. "they can stay, Im sure I'm just gonna tell them about it later,"

Miles chuckle under his breath and walked close to me but I took a step back. "I miss you, you been avoiding me," He says,

"I'm a busy woman miles, I have things to do," I say, crossing my arms around my chest. "can you get to the point on why you want me here?" I asked. Annoyance filling in my tone.

"You stop answering my calls and when you left that morning I wanted to talk to you," he says, twisting the ring on his finger.

"Well just like then and now I really have to go," I say Turing around walking towards the door. He sighed and spoke again.

"Come over, so we can talk properly, or I will have no problem turning that A+ to an F." he threatens. I froze and took in what he said. My mouth was moving faster than my brain.

"Are you threaten me? Let not forget you're the one who decided to sleep with me. I'm sure my father would love to hear how you took in an eighteen-year-old girl and practically groomed her." I say, taking a step towards him.

"Threaten me again and I'll fucking come for you, I'm sure your wife would love company next to her gravestone." I patted his shoulder. A smile on my lips looking at his angry figure.

I walked away from him brushing past the boys and Lydia. Was that to mean? Oh god, I brought up his dead wife. I'm such an asshole.

~~
I walked into my apartment dropping my bag on the floor. I finished helping Lydia study and I was tired. The conversation between miles and I replayed in my head. I don't care if my father finds out, it's my grade he fucking around with.

I walked out of the shower wrapping my towel tight around my chest. The pounding at my door nearly gave me a heart attack. I open the door seeing four sweaty men standing at my door.

Or to say, four cocky football players.

"Have you all lost your dam mind, you guys nearly gave me a heart attack," I say, my wet hair sticking to my back.

Their eyes were stuck on my legs trailing up to my face. I sighed and closed the door, Giovanni's hand came up pushing it open. I step back letting them walk in.

" well make yourself at home I'm going to get dressed," I say, heading towards my room. What the hell is their problem?

I slipped on my clothes and grabbed a brush as I walked out to my unwanted company. Robin was walking out of the kitchen with five drinks of water in his hand. The other three laid on my couch.

My eyes searched for Giovanni and as I found them he looked so angry. Why?

"May I ask why you guys are here. Don't get me wrong I love your company but I'm so tired." I say, taking the water from a robin.

"What's up with you and Mr. Montgomery?" Mason asked. Every time he speaks it still gives me goosebumps, considering I rarely hear him talk.

"Nothing, well not anymore," I say, brushing my damp hair. I know they want me to explain more but, it feels weird talking about it with Giovanni here.

Either way, I speak again. "When I was seventeen miles moved to Rosemount, And well in Lydia words his eyes were always on me. I noticed it but I was a minor so I paid it no mine. And also because My eyes were on someone else." I say, glancing up at Giovanni.

"After I graduate, and I turn eighteen. I found myself at a bar. And miles were there. One thing leads to another and I'm playing stepmom." I brush my hair out, wincing at the tangles stuck.

"He said you been avoiding him why?" Logan asked. I rolled my eyes. Taking my hair into three strands.

Well because he scared me half to death and put a bruise on my arm, No other reason.

"I just didn't want to sleep with him anymore," I lied. Braiding my hair.

"So you were sleeping with a teacher. And now he's our professor." Robin says. I nod looking at Giovanni his jaw clenched tight. Looking at me.

"So what are you gonna do if the school finds out or worst your brothers. Do you think he would run his mouth?" Mason asked. I leaned more into the sofa.

"He has a kid, I'm sure he knew the danger of hopping in bed with a Douglas. So either way, I could care less who finds out." I tell them. I stood up walking to my fridge. Pulling out meat to cook for dinner.

"Anyways you guys wanna stay for dinner?" I say moving to the next topic, I don't really want to keep talking about my sex life when Giovanni here.

"You cook?" Mason asked and I smile pulling out the ingredients. "Yeah when I use to stay with my mom and she would go out for the night, one of the nanny's I had taught me how to cook, it became something I like to do in my free time," I explain.

I decided to cook bake Mac and cheese with steak and potato salad and green beans. I had to make double of everything since the boys eat like a whole football team. Which that what they are.

As I waited for the Mac and cheese to cook. I had robin and mason set the table and Logan went upstairs to get some wine. He says it would go perfectly with this meal.

I picked up the pot I forgot the potholders and end up dropping it back on the stove. " fuck," I hissed.

I ran my hand under cold water. "You need to be careful." Giovanni grabbed my hand examining the burn. It wasn't bad my hand was red.

"I wasn't thinking, I'm okay" I reassured him. He didn't smile at me he just looked at me. "Did I do something to you?" I asked my hand never leaving his.

"Did you enjoy seeing him there?" He asked I furred my eyebrows at him. "Seeing who, miles?" I asked him.

"And you on a first-name basis with him," Giovanni leans against the counter folding his hands around his chest.

"Are you kidding me?" I pulled away from him.

"Are you really upset because I'm on a first-name basis with him? Or are you mad I fucked some else?" I whisper yelled.

"I don't know." He says as if he trying to figure out why he really upset.

"This is so fucking stupid, we never made a deal where I can't fuck anyone else," I say. Running my hands through my hair.

"Well, would you?" He asks I tilted my head to the side "will I what?"

"Fuck someone else, because I'm sure if you did no one can make you feel how I made you feel," he says walking towards me. I step backcasting my head down.

I hate it when he right.

"You know I'm right." I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "What does it even matter, I'm not yours" I replied.

He walked closer to me leaning his head down to my ear. Mine breathe hitch. "You always been mine, and I don't like sharing what mine." He whispers in my ear.

The front door close and he pulled away. I let out that breath I was holding as soon as his figure disappeared from the kitchen.

Damit Giovanni, what are you doing to my head.

I put food on everyone's plates as they all sat down. As they all took I bite I watched them carefully. Robin let out a groan stuffing food into his mouth.

"Dollface I love you. This shit is amazing." I smiled at him as the rest agreed. I watched Giovanni as he ate my food. He rolled his eyes back and I was sent into oblivion remember how his eyes rolled back on our night together.

"This is tastes so good. Remind me of something I had just last week." He looks me up and down. Watching me as the blush seem to not leave my face it just deepened.

We ate the rest of the food. And whatever seems to happen to me and Giovanni in the kitchen disappeared. Because as soon as the boys left. And our laughter disappeared and was soon replaced with my moans.

This took me two days to write since I kept stopping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.7K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
2.8M 102K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
760K 25.4K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
841K 15.8K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...