Limitless love ✔️

By littleS4

Arrange marriage is where the partners are choosen by parents but the feeling called love, respect,care and t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Malhotra mansion
Malhotra mansion
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (First meet)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Proposal)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Marriage date)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Engaged)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Apartment
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (I love you)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(Punjabi wedding)
Chapter 62(Married)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Copyright ©
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Sequel.

Chapter 71(Honeymoon)

7K 353 38
By littleS4

Manan reached Maldives around 5:30am and went to their villa which was booked. The place they booked were isolated a little from other rooms.

They both entered the place and Nandini was awstruck with the place.

Nandini: Mani, this is so huge for just two of us.

Manik: I know but we will get all the privacy here Shona, now come lets see around.

Nandini: Mani, this is so beautiful. I can stay inside for the whole vacation.

Manik: That's great Shona, I know how to keep you busy whole day inside *winking*

Nandini blushed at his comment and hit his shoulder.

Manik: Abhi ke liye let's sleep. I am really tired.

Both changed and went to bed.

Nandini: Mani just leave a message to Maa and Mumma.

Manik nodded and messaged both their parents.

He then pulled her towards him and she snuggled into him and both slept after a long flight journey.

Late afternoon both got up and had their lunch. They decided that they would spend their day inside.

Manik and Nandini were sitting in the living room and watching a film. Actually it was just Nandini paying attention while Manik was just playing with her hair.

Nandini: Mani, don't distract me.

Manik: What? I am doing my work, you watch your stupid film.

Nandini: By the way why are you obsessed with my hair.

Manik: I just love your hair please don't ever shorten your hair.

Nandini: Okay as you say my baby.

Manik: You called me baby?

Nandini: Yes, my baby.

Manik: Oh your baby, hmm.

Saying this he snuggled in her neck causing her to giggle, listening this he smiled and snuggled more which made her laugh.

Nandini: Haha, Mani your beard tickles.

Manik: I know.

Nandini: Then stop doing that.

Manik: Na, I love that sound.

Nandini: Which sound?

Manik: Your laugh.

His reply made her smile she turned to him and kissed his cheek.

Nandini: I love you.

Manik: I love you more.

After their little romance they had their dinner and went to their room. Nandini went to washroom to change while Manik went to the poolside which was connected to the room.

Nandini after changing went to Manik and hugged him from behind making him smile. They stood like that for a minute or two then Nandini started peppering kisses on his back Manik held her hand tightly to control himself but then not having enough control he pulled her to his front and placed his lips on her and kissed her passionately.Manik's one hand went to her waist pulling her closet and other hand cupped her face, his tongue entered inside her mouth making her moan in the kiss.

She tugged his hair and pulled him more into her. After getting breathless they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes which reflected love and desire for each other.

Manik: You sure Shona?

Nandini: I love you Mani.

And this was it Manik picked her up in bridal style and entered inside the room not breaking their eyelock. He kept her in the bed and kissed her forehead making her close her eyes. He then kissed both her eyes and then her cheeks. Nandini opened her eyes and pulled him down by snaking her hands to nape of his neck to place her lips on his. They had a slow passionate kiss with both nibbling each others lips.

Manik then slowly left her lips and moved down to her neck placing kisses till her chest. His hands went to her strap and pulled it down giving her a bite there making her hiss to which he kissed it to soothe her from pain.

His hands went under top to her breasts placing it there. He lifted his eyes to see her breathing heavily. He started fondling her assets over her bra placing kisses on her navel. Nandini moaned his name clutching his hair.

Not able to control himself more he pulled her top over her head and unclasped her bra making her a little conscious about her body. She immediately placed her hands on her chest so that her bra doesn't fall. Manik looked at her to see her a little conscious about her body. 'Shona you are beautiful and you don't need to hide it from me' and this was it she removed her hand and nodded at him. Manik removed her bra and placed wet kisses on her chest making her moan. He took one of her bud in his mouth sucking it making her clutch his shoulder and making her moan and his other hand went to other breast fondling it. He took her other bud in his mouth giving it equal attention.

Nandini then took her hands to the hem of his tshirt pulling it over his head. She roamed her hands to his chest to his abs caressing it. Her hands moved down to his pants making him hold her hands.' Eager are we' This made her blush and hide in his chest making him chuckle. He kissed her forehead and placed his lips for a deep passionate kiss. Both of them fought for the entrance which was obviously won by Manik. While kissing her his hands went to her shorts pulling it down and throwing it in the corner.

Breaking the kiss he moved to her chest and started placing wet kisses from her cleavage to her navel and down to her womenhood. He traced his fingers lightly over the line of the panties making her stomach churn a little. He stood up making her confused which turned into wide eyes making him smirk when he removed his bottoms. This made Nandini turn her head and blush.

He got on his knees between her legs and started placing kisses on her thighs and proceeded to her feminine part. He placed her hands on either side of her panties and looked at her to see her nervous. 'I love you Nandini and only I have this right' .
Nandini nodded her head and that was it for Manik he removed last piece of cloth from her and caressed her feminine region which made her writh in pleasure. He inserted his finger in her and started fingering her making her moan and shout his name. Soon she came shuddering and breathing heavily.

He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead asking her 'Are you okay?' to which she nodded, after a minute Nandini started peppering kisses from his jaw to his neck. She bit him near his collar bone making him groan. Having enough he removed his boxers which made her gasp at his size.

Manik: Like what you see wifey?

Nandini:* blushing and closing her eyes* Maniii.

Manik: Why are you closing your eyes? It's all yours Mrs Malhotra.

Nandini widened her eyes and muttered ' Monster'.

He positioned himself near her entrance and kissed her eyes and said
' It will pain but I promise you to be gentle'.'I trust you' this was it Manik kissed her and entered inside her making her scream which was muffled in the kiss. He stayed still so that the pain lessens. A tear fell from her eyes making his suck it.'Sorry Shona, just a minute and the pain will go' saying this he started peppering soft kisses to her neck and shoulder to distract her from pain. After a while Nandini started moving indicating him to carry forward. He started thrusting in and out which pained her but which soon turned into pleasure. Soon both climaxed moaning and groaning each other's name after which he fell on her breathing heavily. She ruffled his hair and caressed his back, soon they started breathing normally and he lied down beside covering them with blanket and taking her in his arms and kissing her forehead.

Manik: Are you okay?

Nandini kissed his cheek and smiled.

Nandini: Perfect.

Manik then got up and wore his boxers and the went to washroom. He came out with wet towel and cleaned Nandini up making her wear his shirt.
Keeping the towel in laundry basket he lied down beside her and took her in his arms.

Manik: I love you Nandini.

Nandini: I love you more Manik.

With this they smiled and slept feeling content in each others arms.

Author's Note: Finally, updating the chapter. Sorry guys I know this is not upto the mark as it is my first time writing this type of scene and Jaldi jaldi main itna hi likh payi 🙈🙈. But I promise that next time it would be better.

And also next week I probably would not be able to update the chapter. If possible I will surely update.

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Vote and comment if you like the chapter, Thank you.

Stay safe, Stay happy.

Love,
Author❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 234 14
An evil villain returns to Pop Village to seek revenge. When Poppy finds herself and the other Troll leaders captured, Branch leads a daring rescue m...
2.9M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
927 83 26
Sequel to Stark's Deadly Daughter (S.P.N.D. Book 4) *** When Grover Underwood called Lillian Stark, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Thalia Grace u...