Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 2

22K 656 839
By gloomyblueberry

"Can't hate what isn't there"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

Jade and I had bumped into eachother occassionally since our first encounter. I'll be honest,the kid's grown on me but he had a real attitude problem. You couldn't have a single conversation with him without sarcasm.

He never opened up about anything or talked about anything, just a clever quip here and there was all I could get out of him. I could never catch him either, he always dodged my attacks.

He never gave out information about himself after that, but his eyes had changed from green to red, that had me believe that his real eye coloured was green but last week it changed to blue, I guess he circulates his contacts

I was getting frustrated. There was a quirkless kid who was probably around 13 or something taking down villains twice his size.

I had thought about it tons of times and come up with the answers immediately, only choosing to be oblivious to hold onto hope.

1.What if his voice changer makes different voices come out, then he isn't really a kid?

2.He didn't even flinch when he was shot, the fuck is that supposed to say about him?

3Why can he move like that? It shouldn't be possible.

All the questions were answered by themselves rather disappointingly.

1.He wouldn't have panicked if it was supposed to change his voice like that and he wouldn't need the distortion if it did.

2.He's used to it being shot.

3.Practice and experience.

I sighed, sitting next to my boyfriend and stared at the ceiling.

*Izuku pov*

I was in my empty and abandoned apartment building that I stayed in, feeding my stray cats. I sat down on my worn out couch and thought about the past few week's events. I saved tons of people but I gave Eraserhead enough information to track me down. I forgot my contacts that day too so he saw my green eyes, I did change them again after that so it should be okay.

"I should probably get to work, Miya will get worried if I'm not on time." I say to myself. Standing up, I head to my pile of neatly folded and stacked clothes and put on my uniform before leaving for the cafe.

I jog over to 'Créme' and go to the kitchen from the back entrance as I usually do and start prepping the coffee and preheating the oven. I lift the drapes and flip the closed sign to the open side.

Miya still hadn't come downstairs yet so I went up to her house and took the spare key from behind the potted plant there -his name was Carl- and knocked on her door.

No answer.

I tried again still no answer. I opened the door and saw her sleeping on her bed so I shook her awake. "Miya the cafe's open, get up", she groaned and stumbled to the bathroom in all her bed headed glory. I went back downstairs and put the stuff into the oven when I heard the door chime.

"I'll be right with you", I said as I finished up with the eclairs and pastries. I ran to the counter and saw the one person I was avoiding.

Eraserhead.

I went to the register and put on an wide smile so my eyes were closed and he couldn't see them.

"Uh yeah I'll have a black coffee, strong", I nodded "will that be all, sir?" I ask, he may be a hero and I was a vigilante that he was after but I still needed to make good sales. "We have some freshly baked pastries that you could get, to-go.", I opened my eyes slightly and saw him thinking. "Um sure, my boyfriend likes sweet things." I took down his order and he waited at a nearby seat.

I made his coffee and took the eclairs out of the oven, I let them cool down and piped the filling in after dipping them in chocolate. I put them in a box and threw a pair of chouxs au craquelin in too.

I went to his seat and put the things he ordered in front of him, he wasn't taking to coffee to-go so I gave him a small breakfast sandwich too, he seemed hungry, I'll take it out of my pay cheque.

*Aizawa pov*

The kid gave me a sandwich too, how sweet. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He seemed really familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it, not that it mattered.

I took a sip of the coffee and it was so good, I had half a mind to hug him. His slender figure looked exactly like someone else's but I couldn't figure out whose, his nametag said he was Akimitsu Fujioka and that was a name I'd never heard before.

He went back to the kitchen and a lady wearing a black shirt and black pants came down, I think that was the uniform.

She went to the kitchen and gave him a hug, multiple kisses on his face and a ruffle to his hair. He hugged back, kissing her cheek as well before placing a tray of macaroon cookies on counter. They exchanged words as they worked, I smiled at the sight.

They seemed to be very close, maybe she was his mom or Aunt or something but they didn't look related at all. She had black, shoulder length wavy hair and brown eyes and stood at about 5'7. He had curly green hair and... I don't remember the color of his eyes.(convenient)

I finished my coffee and sandwich which were really good and went to the register to pay.

The lady came this time, she looked about my age, maybe a year or two older. "That'll be 1355 yen, sir." I gave her the money and sent her a smile, I was definitely coming here again.

I left and went home. "Zashi, I'm home! I got you some stuff.", I said as I entered the hallway, he'd stayed at my place last night so I expected him to still be here.

He ran out of kitchen and started yelling, "what'd you get?" repeatedly.

I shoved the neat, brown box into his hands and sat at the dining table. He opened it and gasped, he turned the box to me and I saw this long bun thing that had chocolate on it and some other things that looked like puffs.

They looked great but I only paid for the long thingies. "These eclairs look so good!", Zashi said. As he took a bite out of one. Then he hummed in satisfaction.

"I know you don't eat a lot of sweet stuff but you'll love this" he said. I rolled my eyes and took the puff. I bit into it I thanked the lord that I did. It was really good. God forsakenly good.

*Izuku pov*

He left and gave us a really generous tip, great. It wasn't a slow day but it wasn't our best either, the cafe was doing really well though so money wasn't a big problem. "Aki-chan, we have some left overs, you wanna take some home?", Miya asked. "Sure!" I said as I closed the shop.

"I'm still not very happy that you won't stay with me." She said as she bit into a macaroon. I smiled as I made hot chocolate for the both of us.

"Don't worry about me, I'm doing great. Thanks to you mostly." I said and put extra whipped cream on both mugs.

"I can pay you more, you know." I looked at her straight in the eyes and shook my head. "You pay me enough, worry about yourself." She frowned but accepted the hot chocolate that I held out to her.

"The offer's always there, my door is always open."

"About that-" I started, smiling at her as I spoke, "keep your key in a better hiding spot. Behind Carl is kinda obvious."

We had a long day so I was late for my vigilante work. I went to the kitchen and put some of the pastries in a box, "Bye Miya, I love you!", I kissed Miya's cheek and left. She was like a really sweet aunt to me.

I wouldn't call her a mother because I didn't have the best experience with my own so she'll be a close aunt forever.

I got home and quickly changed into my vigilante outfit, I made sure to put in my contacts this time and ran out of the abandoned building and started doing what I did best, Fighting.

I was out for 2 minutes and I heard commotion, I rushed to the sound and saw a drug deal going down, some poor fellow stumbled upon the scene and was getting beaten up for it.

I jumped down and landed on my knees, I tapped the shoulder of the person closest to me, he turned around in surprise and lunged at me out of instinct but before he could comprehend what was going on he was lying face down on the ground.

I did the same to all the others and they were all unconscious soon enough. I went to the guy who was getting beat up, he had already fainted. I patched up his wounds as best I could and called the police. I carried the guy to a hospital and put him on an empty stretcher. He was soon rushed inside when a nurse saw him.

I went back to jumping off roofs when a giant fireball came at me. I dodged just in time but it still got me good. This lunatic was trying to kill me!

Can you please watch where you throw those things!", I yelled at the burning pile of garbage.

"Silence villain!", I rolled my eyes.

He was about to attack again but i 'dissapeared'

It was really just a party trick, just distract them with something and move the other way.

I sat down on a different roof and examined my burn and it was definitely worse than I could manage. I'd need to get professional medical help. The left part of my back and side were discolored and sizzling, my favorite hoodie was ruined too.

I did some basic first aid and stood up to start working again but I was slow and sluggish because of the burn. I took down tons of villains but rather slowly.

It was 2AM, almost time for me to finish up. I jumped to a roof and took a break. I took the bandage off the burn and let it breathe then I heard the light sound of familiar boots.

I cringed because the timing couldn't be worse, "hey Eraser", he stopped moving, "hey kid, you wanna tell me why theres a burn on half of your upper body?"

I sigh casually, "nope" he seemed annoyed. He shot his capture gear at me and I dodged with difficulty though. "How can you move?", he asked with concern and curiosity.

I just shrugged, I heard muffled screaming and dashed to help the person who was about 4 blocks away in an alley. It was an old lady whose purse was getting snatched. I jumped down in front of the culprit and he swung a little pocket knife at me, how cute. I caught his wrist and flipped him onto his back. The air was knocked out of him and I returned the purse to the woman, she smiled and gave me a small toffee!

I walked into an alley and a black portal opened, this dude with blue hair and extremely dry skin walked out, he had hands all over him.

"Hey Shiggy, I'm really not in the mood right now, could we go this another time?", I asked. I saw his lips curl up on the sides of his face. "Nah." he said plainly. Suddenly villains jumped out from all sides of the alley.

I didn't wait, neither did they but I was on top of them before they could do anything but my burn made me slow. I got hurt a lot.

Half of the villains were either unable to fight or they were unconscious. These villains weren't too tough, they probably wanted to tire me out and then the real ones would attack. I kept attacking, felling one enemy after the other until all that was left was handyman.

"Hey crusty, are we done yet?", I asked trying to keep my painting to a minimum. "Jade, do me a favor and just die", I sensed no danger so I jumped off a wall and landed on the edge of a roof. "I don't do favors for people who don't use moisturizer so you might want to start", and then I ran, I heard Shiggy throwing a tantrum and just laughed to myself.

After running for a while I sat down to examine my wounds. My burn was still very evident and hurt like a bitch, what's worse is that I now had a large cut through the burn that woke probably get infected if I didn't tend to it.

I had cuts all over me actually, 2 bullet holes but they were only flesh ones, gashes, stab wounds. It wasn't too bad though, I could manage, I had to. Atleast that was what I thought until I started getting dizzy.

"Kid! What happened?", I heard Eraser say. "Nothing much, a rapist here, a thug there, about 60 villains in that alley", I said pointing at the alley where I was ambushed. I hit the ground and all my wounds came alive, screaming. I grunted when the air was knocked out of me.

I've had worse done to me but when it did happen I didn't need to go halfway across town to tend to my wounds. "Kid I'm taking you to UA", I tried to scramble away from Eraser only to fail. He picked me up and started running, I faintly struggled in his grasp but I could barely move.

Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 19K 50
"When I die, I'm gonna haunt the shit outta you." he said, looking down at his ruined notebook. Izuku was just trying not to get in the way. He'd giv...
696K 22K 66
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS. EVERYTHING IS SPOILER IN HERE. READ AT YOUR OWN WILL. ALSO ITS FANFICTION. All for one breaks out He destroys e...
27.3K 980 5
[ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM + BNHA] Kaminari Denki is a killer. Not many know that. Assassins are rare in the Hero Era. But Kaminari was born into it. H...
543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.