JUST SAY YES ( WENZHOU )

By GhostValleyLord

Zhou Zi Shu loves Wen Ke Xing , but not the way Wen Ke Xing wants Zhou Zi Shu to love him . WenZhou ( Word o... More

Ch - 2
Ch - 3
Ch - 4
Ch - 5
Ch - 6
Ch - 7
Ch - 8
Ch - 9
Ch - 10
Ch - 11
Ch - 12
Ch - 13
Ch - 14
Ch - 15
Ch - 16
Ch - 17
Ch - 18
Ch - 19
Ch - 20
Ch - 21

Ch - 1

4.4K 184 66
By GhostValleyLord

The night was dark . Whole surrounding was quiet . Only the sounds of rainfall could be heard in that silent environment . 

Roads were wet . Streetlights highlight the sheets of rain sweeping sideways in the wind . The climate was getting colder with every passing minute. A couple was traveling in their car with their children . They were returning to their house after  their children's school annual day celebration . 

The couple had two children , one boy and another a girl . The boy is fourteen years old . He is five years older than his sister . They were sitting at the back . The couple were sitting at the front . Their father was driving the car and their mother was sitting beside him . A romantic song was playing in the car and they were vibing with the song . 

Their father looked at his wife , sang along to the song . Their mother smiled …. " Darling , stop your flirting and keep your eyes on the road ! … 

…. It is raining so heavily tonight ! " The wife complained . The husband smiled and kept singing along while driving . 

" Darling , it is all your fault …. You should eat fast at the restaurant ! ….

…. See now it is too late in the night and raining heavily too ! I just want to get back home safely as soon as possible ! " 

The husband smiled …. " Sweetheart , you just keep a smile on your face , I am damn sure the rain will stop within a few seconds ! " The wife blushed …. " Okay ! Okay ! Enough sweet talk ! …. Now focus on your driving ! " 

" It is not sweet talk ! …. I am just telling the truth ! ....

.... Sweetheart , if you smile , even the sun could rise at night ? " 

The girl child got confused …. " Dad , how could the sun rise in the night ? " The boy motioned her to keep quiet . The girl quickly nodded her head and got quiet . 

" Ah Xiang , everything is possible for your Mom ! " …. Their father jokes …. " Darling , don't utter nonsense in front of the kids ! " 

Their children were looking at them , and were smiling at the back . The girl smiled …. "  Gege , you see how Dad is trying to coax , Mom ? " The boy giggled …. " Yes , Ah Xiang ! " He again started reading the story book with his sister . 

On the same night , two friends , twenty years old , came out from a bar . One was heavily drunk and another one was slightly tipsy . Heavily drunk one was Jin . And the slightly tipsy one was Zhou Zi Shu . 

ZHOU ZI SHU

Jin was arguing about driving the car that night . Zhou Zi Shu was trying to stop him , saying that it was raining and it would be dangerous for Jin to drive a car in that drunk condition . But Jin was stubborn , he did not listen to Zhou Zi Shu and sat in the driver's seat . Zhou Zi Shu sat beside him . 

Jin was driving the car at top speed . He was driving the car in a zigzag manner . Zhou Zi Shu was scared . He again tried to stop him …. " Jin , let me drive the car ! ….

…. You will cause an accident ! " 

Jin started to laugh hard …. " Zi Shu , you get afraid easily ! …. 

…. Now do not disturb me ! And let me drive peacefully ! " 

Jin kept driving at top speed . Zhou Zi Shu was holding his breath. He was sitting with his eyes closed beside the driver's seat . 

Again back to that lovely couple , they were at the highway . Their kids were rubbing their eyes in the backseat . Their daughter , Xiang, was almost falling asleep … " Dad , when will we reach our home ? " 

" Ah Xiang , we will soon ! " …. Their father smiled . Their elder son , Wen Ke Xing , held his sister and put her head on his lap …. " Ah Xiang , if you want , you fell asleep ! " Wen Xiang smiled… " Gege , you are so sweet ! " Wen Ke Xing smiled too and kept ruffling her hair . Their mother smiled …. " Wen Ke Xing , you are the best Gege ! ….

…. Always take care of your sister like that ! " Wen Ke Xing promised …. " I will always , Mom ! " 

WEN KE XING

They were in the middle of the highway , and suddenly a light flashed on their father's face . He got startled while driving . The car skidded on the wet road . 

They saw a car approaching them at the top of his speed . In that car was Zhou Zi Shu and his friend Jin . Zhou Zi Shu shouted …. " Jin , stop ! Stop ! Slow down ! Slow down ! " 

Sweat started dripping down Jin ' s face …. " Zi Shu , I am trying …. trying ! " 

Wen Ke Xing 's dad tried to drive their own car to save themselves from the accident . But the opposite happened .  

As the road was wet , their car slided on the road and hit the bridge. There was another truck that was approaching them and hit the front of the couple 's car . 

Mr . Wen and his wife ' s head hit the car glass . Wen Xiang jolted up from her sleep . Wen Ke Xing pulled her tightly into his embrace .There were few scratches over their body but his inner pain was more than his outer pain . Tears kept dropping from his eyes .

Wen Xiang wrapped her arms around her elder brother too … " Gege …. Gege … What happened ? " But not a single word was coming out from Wen Ke Xing's mouth . 

Zhou Zi Shu came out from the car …. " Jin , we should help them ! " 

" Zi Shu , are you mad ? We will get involved in the police case ! " 

" Jin , you are responsible for this and you do not want to help them too ?! " 

" Zi Shu , if you want to help ? Help ! I am going from here ! " He ran away .

Zhou Zi Shu quickly went to the couple's car and saw the front portion of the car was heavily damaged . There were two kids sitting at the back and the man at the driver 's seat was  profusely and the woman beside him was drenched in blood too . 

Zhou Zi Shu quickly dialled the ambulance . He checked the breathing of the man and saw he was already dead . Then he checked the woman , she was breathing faintly . Zhou Zi Shu tried to bring the kids down from the car but they were too afraid to come down . 

***

Hope the starting is good ! Keep commenting and voting , if you like it . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 542 6
Wen Kexing was now here, vulnerable and on edge, already thinking about the next time A-Xu would visit so he could offer himself to him again, submit...
64.5K 5.2K 27
Zhou Zishu is a struggling bartender who is sick of his life, but everything changes when he meets a new customer asking for a special drink. "You wa...
15.2K 1.1K 30
Spoiler: This is a boy's love story with a happy ending. In this story, Zhou Zishu is a very emotionless, cold character. He was abandoned by his par...
2.8K 230 14
"I like you!" Wen kexing sighed. He has heard it like 50 times already from the same man. - A story where wen kexing suddenly got a confession fro...