The Vampire Prince ✓

De brownboiiii

Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm... Mais

Before you read
Chapter 1 : Pilot
Chapter 2 : Invited
Chapter 3 : The Great City
Chapter 4 : Friendly Stranger
Chapter 5 : Date?
Chapter 6 : Avoiding Him
Chapter 7 : Exposed
Chapter 8 : Explanations
Chapter 9 : Flashbacks
Chapter 10 : Cursed
Chapter 11 : Awakened
Chapter 12 : The Rise of Venatores
Chapter 13 : The Great War
Chapter 14 : Miles Apart
Chapter 15 : Family Dearest
Chapter 16 : Official Date
Chapter 17 : Suffering
Chapter 18 : First time
Chapter 19 : Winters
Chapter 20 : Disapproval
Chapter 21 : PDA
Chapter 22 : The Red Room
Chapter 23 : Traitor
Chapter 24 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 25 : Don't Go Yet
Chapter 27 : The Royal Family
Chapter 28 : Marked
Chapter 29 : Captured
Chapter 30 : Transition
Chapter 31 : Vampire's Day Out
Chapter 32 : Sensual Lovers
Chapter 33 : Preparations
Chapter 34 : Founder's Day
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Vacation
Chapter 37 : Demons of Past
Chapter 38 : The Attack-P1
Chapter 39 : The Attack-P2
Epilogue : Reconciled
Bonus - shorts
Bonus - Random shorts
Last Bonus

Chapter 26 : Anew

4.7K 183 14
De brownboiiii

-
Nyx's aesthetic
-

Nyx's Pov:

The sunlight washed in the room and fell over my face.
I woke up squinting my eyes as the golden light fell directly in my eyes.

My back ached but it was the best sleep I had as compared to previous months.
I turned sideways to stare directly at Axel.
I got up on my elbows and stared at his pretty face.

After months I got to admire the beautiful face of my mate.
His face was tired and so dull yesterday as if he had given up on everything but now he laid here beside me , with me in his arms and a peaceful expression came over his face.
I smiled and kissed his jaw.

I wanted to stay angry at him but I couldn't.
If there was someone else in my place they would have either turned their humanity off and killed their mate or they would have left and never come back again.

But I dont think I was strong enough to do either.

I love him so much that I couldn't stay away from him, even the days after that night I yearned for him.

I felt his pain and misery.
I felt horrible as I felt my mates misery yet I didn't do anything to lessen it.

I needed time to heal myself.
I know Axel broke my trust and not only that ,he broke the rules and regulations of the dom/sub relation.

But I understood why.
It was the feeling of betrayal he can't shake and that's what drove him crazy.

His insecurities added to it.
Axel had a larger part in the mistake but I knew it was the mate bond that made him do that.

I saw werewolves and vampires going crazy over their mates.

Axel was just a human and it was expected of him to be angry when he thought I was cheating on him.

What I didn't expect was the things he did.
This memory would always be in my mind and I can't ever forget this.

I believe it played an important role in our story as we came back together yet again and stronger than earlier.

I was and am ready to forgive him if he's still the Axel I love and fell in love with.

My heart broke when I found out what he was trying to do.
Ending his life, self harming, drinking to the point of poisoning and unfocused on his work?
I couldn't believe this was happening with him.

I told Lance and Dylan to look after them but not tell me anything was my own mistake.
I felt guilty for driving him to this state.

But what was I supposed to do?
I myself was hurting and so much that I was inches away from turning my humanity off.

I busied myself with so much work in the castle that I wouldn' t come out of my office for days but stil I couldn't take my mind off him.
So I started the massacres of rogues.

I raided there hideouts and wiped out entire clans.

Nora and Nick were quick to understand what happened and in no time they were on his footsteps.

They told me what happened when they visited him.

It broke my heart and it physically ached me when I heard his wish from them.

All I wanted was to just hold him and never let him go.
In the end I accepted one thing that I loved Axel Walker to the point I would gladly take a White Oak Stake for him.
What made it epic was , the feelings were mutual.

I picked him up and gently laid him on the bed.

He let out a soft whine when I got up to leave and I chuckled and kissed his forehead.
Pulling his covers over his chin I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After showering I went down to make breakfast.

I let out a exhale as I entered then kitchen. The memories were fresh and the wounds were still open.
Ignoring the weird feeling in my chest I started making breakfast.
Imagining all the happy memories that took place here in the kitchen I put on a smile and started preparing breakfast.
Half an hour later I was finished with Axel's favourite pancakes with whipped cream.

Pouring some apple juice for him and garnishing the pancakes with berries I went to the fridge to grab some milk when I heard a crashing sound from above.

I slowly walked to the kitchen entrance and the sound of running and the stumbling followed by a large thud echoed in the house.

I peeked my head from the kitchen to see Axel lying on the floor near the stairs rubbing his head.

"What were you trying to do? Fly?" I asked amused.

Bad Nyx! He fell and you're finding this funny?

He saw me and relief washed over him.

He quickly got up and like a golden retriever he rushed towards me and bearhugged me tightly. His legs went around my torsk and I had to catch him immediately so that we both don't fall.

I was baffled and stayed put in my position with him in my arms.
I was unmoving trying to collect what was happening?

"Umm not that I mind this but why my rub cage is being crushed?" I wheezed.

"I thought you left me again." He whispered meekly and loosened his grip.

He sighed and nuzzled his head in my neck breathing in my scent.
"You don't know how much, how fucking much I craved this scent of yours. This fruity musky scent of yours has got me hooked" he dreamily spoke.

" I promised you Axel I won't leave. I would stay by you forever, all you need is to do the same
"I kissed the side of his lips.

" Now come on I made you your favourite breakfast."

"You made it for me?" He asked innocently like a child.

"Um yes?"

" Oh I missed your cooking"he said groaning and moved to eat.

Like a hungry animal he devoured his food and moaned in Delight .

I smiled , immense joy filling my chest as I watched the sight in from of me.

I missed him and this.
Never in a million year I would've thought that a man like him would get me hooked on him. I twas almost like he was an expensive wine I was drunk on. I couldn't get enough.
He was enough for me yet I craved more of him.

He was afterall mine with or without any imperfections , he was mine and the only man to ever survive Nyx Venatores fury unscathed. I still talk weirdly. Fury? Unscathed? What am I? Shakespeare?

"I haven't had a nice breakfast since months." He said as he took another bite of his pancakes and I frowned.

He noticed and stopped eating.

"I-uh" I stammered and there was this awkwardness in the air.

I just ate my breakfast and he went back to eat his.
Suddenly the atmosphere seemed suffocating and it felt too dark. The bad memories came back again and I had to stop my leg from shaking.
He was quiet too.

I knew we need time to heal but we don't have to be awkward around each other it's gonna mess up more.

" After this get ready you have work to do. I did not spent so much energy and time to wipe the memories of people after yesterday's events.

You are going to work today mister , conversation over." I ordered and he groaned. I want to change the topic and looks like he wanted me to do it so I did.

" But, but , but,"he whined and pouted like a kid.

" But I wanna spend some time with you , just the two of us!" He said singing .

" Did you just quote a song ?" I asked with an ' Are you Serious?' look.

" Yep!"he smiled.

"You're weird." I made a face at him.
"I'm not." He gasped.

"You're arguing with me , to not go to office like a child does so that he can't go to school. And you're the CEO for godsake. Go to office." I ssaix sternly.

"Plus you'll get some time away from me to think of what stupidity you did last night. Last night I had to compell like more than 50 people that it was not you and someone else.who drunkenly stole your car and went down with it. You may face some media attention so look presentable and pretty like you do." I explained him and he nodded sighing like a kid.

His face held a emotion I was too familiar with from past few months and he masked it properly. I narrowed my eyes at him and invaded his mind.

He just wants some time away from you is it too much to ask after what you did?

Was his thought and I frowned.
He still is insecure , what should I do ?
Actually I can't do anything. Its all him. He has to do this on his own.

All I can do is be with him.

Looks like we're going to therapy.

"I dont want you to think that I'm distancing myself from you or sending you away. Don't forget Axel what happened last time was because of our lack of communication and I'm trying to communicate with you as much as I can without making it awkward. I want you do the same.

We are bound together for life and we can't run away. We have to face it together one way or another , today or tomorrow.
You have something to say , say it don't hold back.

You know I will drop the world to listen to you even if you had something stupid to say. Plus you have been cooped up in this house for way too long. Go to office work like you used to and come back home to me ,ok? I still love you and will never stop loving you." I said as I picked up mine and his empty plate and gave him a promising kiss on his cheek.

He just nodded with tearful eyes .

"I love you too Nyx. I'm gonna see a therapist for help. " He said as he wiped his face.

"I'd join you but unlike you I have centuries of trauma ." I deadpanned and he laughed softly.

"You're laughing at my trauma?!" I said making a poutijg hurt face.

"No - I it's funny I guess." He said shaking his head.

" You know what I'll tell you whats funny." With that being said ,I smeared a handful of whipped cream on his face.

" Wha.....!"
He gaped.

I laughed and ran away not even giving him chance to get up. Looking back, I stopped when I noticed he wasn't following me.

After waiting for few minutes I quietly tiptoed to the kitchen.

There he was , cleaning up.

I moved quietly to scare him.

He didn't turn around and I was just a feet away from him.

When I was inches away he turned around suddenly and sprayed the whipped cream back on my face.
I looked at him in shock , whipped cream dripping my face.

"Paybacks a bitch!" He said grinning smugly.

"You did not!" I gasped.
He quickly took me in his arms and then licked the cream of my face.

"Eww get off, you mutt" I said laughing.

" You don't mind me kissing you."

"Does not means you'll lick me up."I shouted giggling as he kept licking me.

He stopped and smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Anyway you'll be late!! Go to work dude!"

"Dude ?" He asked amused.

"Yes bitch now shoo!
I have to move back here. The castel is boring ,it got boring the year I made it." I said and his smile got so wide it couldn't be contained.

"You're moving back?!" He asked delighted.

"Yes yes . I am." I said smiling and he spun me around. Am I doing a mistake by taking it fast again?

I know I shouldn't but it was also a matter of his safety.
Plus what was the point of me staying away from him when we will come back to each other later. He was my soulmate and the farther we were the more desperate we would have been.

He kept me down and ran all the way up.
I chuckled and followed him up to his room but before I entered I stopped .

The door handle in my grasp as the memory came back and hit me like knives.

He slept with her in this very own room.

" Nyx?" Axel called out softly as he stood behind me.

I turned around and faced him. He must have seen my pained and hurt expression because he flinched himself and sighed deeply.

"I haven't been in that room since the day you left. I have been sleeping in your room." He confessed and I looked up at him in disbelief.

"But you can enter it. I have just seen it after it got renovated but I never had the courage to sleep here alone, without you " he said as unlocked the door.

A weird but familiar warmth filled my chest and I held the doorknob tightly before twisting it open.

I gasped inaudibly when I entered his roo. It was completely changed.

The bed , the furniture , the paint , everything was new.

The room was changed entirely.

"Wh- what?" I was flabbergasted.

"I changed everything here after that night.

I don't want to remind you or myself of anything .

A new room , New stories and a

New beginning" He said walking into the room.
He looked at me with expecting eyes waiting for my reaction.

I ram into him and jumped on him kissing him roughly.
Should I kiss him? Or should I not and take it slowly?

God why was I never in a relationship ?! I don't know how this shit works.

"I can- can't even. I don't have words Axel. No one ever has been this considerate for me.
Thank you Axel."

"No need to love. You deserve it, you deserve the world and I promise to give it to you."I kissed him again.
A thought crossed my mind.

Call me a slut but I didn't involved in any sexual activity since months. Even before that night me and Axel couldn't do anything.

I didn't even touched myself and I , was sex craved.
Despite recent incidents I asked him

" What about the playroom?"
He looked at me with sad eyes. There was pain ,hurt and regret in his eyes as I mentioned it.
Why would he not feel all of this?

"I cleaned the room. Then changed every equipment there. The room is changed completely. Installed Digital lock on it so no one can open or break in.

I called special team to sterilize the room and then..... "he trailed off.

" Then what?" I raised my eyebrow.

" I - I - ugh closed the room for good. After that night I was so ashamed of myself.

I broke your trust , I broke the rules of a relationship and then i broke the rules of being a Dom. How could I lose control like that? It was unacceptable of me and I was ashamed of myself.

Not wanting to see the room I renovated it and then locked it. I gave up my membership at the red room. I don't think I deserve to be a Dom.".he confessed and I was dumbstruck.

This was, kinda saw it coming though. I immediately went to hug him.

" No , No Axel don't say it in that way . Listen to me,ok?

I know what happened has scarred both of us. But what happened that night was also because of our mate bond. The feeling of jealousy and anger was normal but because of the mate bond it clouded you and took control over your body. Its very common for anger and jealousy to control your mind.

I can't say you're not at fault but this has nothing to do with your personality kr what you deserve.

That night you were angry because you thought I cheated and you released all that anger on me. That night was a result of miscommunication.

That night we didn't do anything sexual , we didn't involved in any dom/sub activity.

I don't want you to mentally beat yourself anymore Axel. You're a human and you can only take mental torture upto a certain level. Now that you're involved in supernatural business, mine business things are very complicated.
I ask you to just follow my advice and whatever I say. Forget about whatever ,I'm the man of the relationship thing you have.

We both are men ,we both need love and guidance. Sometimes you give it to me sometimes I.
I don't want you to have that level of mental trauma ok? And as far as I have known you you already ahd shit to deal with before and even now. And your way of dealing is usually alcohol which is dangerous for you. Just let me take care of you too ok?

Take a lesson from this incident but don't dwell on it. I don't want any scars from anything on your wrist other than my fangs."
I gently explained and his eyes filled with tears.

" You don't know how much I love you Nyx and how grateful I am to get someone as understanding and kind hearted like you in my life."his voice wavered and I hugged him tightly.

"Still open it. I wanna see what you did." I jumped off him and went to see the room which was indeed locked.

The black door was replaced by a black metal door with a digital screen on it.

" Open it" I said.

" Are you sure?"
"Yes Axel."
"Bu-"
"Just open it.
I want to see what you did with it. I'm a curious shit" I cut him off .

He sighed and entered the number.
The door opened with a beep.

I entered the room expecting the red lights but there was none of it.

The room was unrecognisable.
The bed which was once in middle was now in the side.

The cupboard was changed.
The lights were not red or purple as they were but now they were light blue.

The room and every equipment in it was padded ,even the floor.

" The colour of lights can be changed.

The room has a separate Alexa connected with its equipment like chains or bed or the cross.

You can say it loudly , like this.
'Alexa, release chains of the swing " Axel spoke loudly and Alexa replied with ok.

The swing in the corner dropped as the chains from above were detached.

" I did this to , to make sure nothing was left of the older room to remind me of what happened here."he said and there was a sadness in his voice.

I don't think I can just try to cover it up and make it go back to all dandy and shit. We need to talk and let it out. I think , we both need a couple therapist.

" I don't know why I made it digital or added a voice command.

It's Just, I thought , that , I uh. I was so sure that's you'd come back , you did, and when we'd go normal I would not want another chance where I maybe hurting you unknowingly and you couldn't tell me. God what am I saying. I'm sorry." He huffed in frustration and looked down.

I wasn't looking at his face but the wal in front of me.

His thoughts were wide and clear to me.

But we could never go back to normal.

" Maybe we could never go back to normal and it's impossible to go back to normal but didn't you say it was a new chapter for us? We are starting new Axel. Obviously we cant go back to how we were but now when we're back together, we're more stronger than earlier.

Plus if we weren't, would I be able to read your thoughts Iike this? You yourself are showing them to me without hesitation or block. We're already on the way of healing baby. All we need to do is true the process and each other. " I explained him gently and he just stared at me teary eyes filled with dismay.

"Do you trust me ?"I asked and his head snapped towards me.

" What? Why are you asking?"he asked panicking a bit .

"Don't panic. Just tell me do you love me enough? Do you trust me enough?"I asked firmly.

"I do Nyx, I do. And it can never be enough.", He said sincerely.

"Then just hold my hand and let us go with the flow." I said smiling and he stared at me for a while before he smiled slightly too.

I could never be not impressed by him.
He won my heart again, twice today.

"And you know what? We might use it soon. " I spoke excited already.

"Are you sure ?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes daddy. Why not?" I asked innocently making his pupils dilate.

I'm horny ass fuck ,don't mind me.

"You don't know how much I love you! I love you so much Nyx.
You're the most understanding person ever. But are you sure? We aren't moving too fast are we?" he asked after peppering my face with kisses.

"Maybe we are? Maybe we are not? I don't mind it actually. I missed you and instead of making it awkward I just wanna be with you. We both already have suffered a lot"

"I love you." He whispered again.

" But I love you more .

Vampires feels emotions 100 times than what humans do." I said cheekily.
He laughed.

" Vampires are the only person who'd win the ' I love you more' game." He said rolling his eyes and laughing softly. I shrugged smiling.

We got out of the room and he closed it behind me. I pushed him to my old room , my new room was currently the guest room in the lower floor beside the kitchen.

I forcefully sent him to get changed and make him go to office much to his dismay.

After he left , that was after giving me heap loads of hugs and kisses not that I mind , I came back to the castle.
Literally bouncing on my feet, I walked the open balcony of my floor.

The sky above looking it's usual pretty self. The cool breeze that blowed and soft morning sunlight washing in through clouds brightened my mood.
I decided to just lie down and watch the sky which is exactly what I did.

Half an hour later after getting a nice tan maybe, two sets of footsteps stopped above my head made me look up.

"Whatcha doing?" Nick asked eyeing me.

"Getting tanned, feeling nice."I replied sighing.

"It better be just tan and not the full body BBQ you did last time." He teased smirking.

"Haha very funny. Let me be happy." I mumbled.

Nora laid beside me along with Nick and all three of us stared at the sky.

"You really are happy?" Nora asked.

" I am!" I smiled.

"Even.......even after that?" She asked.
I sighed and looked at the sky.

"Yes, yes I am. What happened was...not nice obviously. But I - I don't know how to explain it to you. But we're ok. He apologized. And I'm trying to take things slow. I know what happened was not entirely hai fault too. When you'll get your mates you'll know this feeling too." I said as I stood up and peered down from the top of the castle.

" Just apologized ?"Nick asked coming beside me.

"He did more than that. He's willing to do more than that." I said.

" Well good for him! I would have ripped his throat" Nora said as she stared at the sky.
I rolled my eyes.

" You would do nothing like that" I deadpanned.

" You don't know but I would have ripped his dick off.

But then he had to drop his pants for that.

I wonder how big is he Nyx? " She smirked evilly teasing me.

I glared at her

Then an evil idea crossed my mind.

I raised my hand and pushed her off the railing of the castle.

Her eyes widened as it took her by surprise and she fell down from the top floor to the ground floor.

Not much just some 300 feet or something.

She landed gracefully on her legs and then looked up.

" FUCK YOU NYX!" she screeched.

Me and Nick laughed.

A deep chuckle made us turn around to find Zad shaking his head.

" You three and your weird shenanigans." He rolled his eyes playfully.

" Atleast we come out of our room unlike someone who's still humping his mate any chance he gets." Nick teased back.

Zad went to say something but shut up smiling sheepishly.

"Nyx? Really? " He turned to me.

"What do you expect me to do? I mean he's right. You both are still in honey moon phase even after centuries." I shrugged smiling playfully.

"Aww come on." He rolled his head groaning.

"Anyway Nyx ,you do know you gotta introduce your mate to everyone here, soon. You cant hide him in your closet forever like that big ass snake."he said and then glared at me when he said the last part.

" Yeah I know Z , I was thinking of bringing him here for a date and I will bring him here for my party as well and it's not my fault someone left my door open and it sneaked out." I whined.

"No one keeps a demonic python as a pet" Nick deadpanned.

"But but but it was cute. You guys don't know how much I love snakes." I grumbled.

"Yeah not when it becomes giant and is about to eat a castle worker." Zad deadpanned.

"Fine fine she's with the sins now . Anyway I'm bringing him soon. Be prepared and please for the love of God don't threaten to feed him to your dogs "I glared at him playfully and he shrugged smirking.

"I'm serious." I crossed my arms and Nick chuckled.

" Fine fine, I'll be looking forward to it.
Someone has to do the big brother or the father talk. I'm gonna crush his bones if he hurts you." He smirked.

" Why does everyone wants a chunk out of my boyfriend?!" I whined .

"Maybe your boyfriend would make a nice dinner for my pack?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I glared at him.

" If your dogs put their paws on him I swear I'll call animal catchers and send your whole pack to animal shelter." I warned , trying to hold my laughter but failed when Nick burst out laughing followed By Zad.

" No but seriously , you have been looking out over all of us for centuries Nyx. You have made sure everyone is happy and content and no one has to face any problem while you do heap loads of shit to achieve it.

I think its time we look out for you too. Afterall we're family. " He smiled softly and I sighed and smiled back.
He hugged me for a while and then lifted me.
I laughed and hit his shoulder.

"Jerk put me down or I'll bite you." I laughed.

"Grow up a a bit and then we'll talk." He teased.

He was like 6'6 and was a giant.
He and other kept teasing me for my height. They didn't tease Nick cause he was 18 and it was like right height for him but me, shawty, lil thing , chotu and god knows what else.

I went to bite him and he dropped me instantly.

"Bad Nyx. Want me to put you on leash?" he joked.

" No thank you. My mate handles that quite well." I smirked as I dusted off my clothes without looking at him.

"Wha- What?! I need to meet him." He said his eyes wide like he heard the most shocking news in history.

"Yeah yeah"

"Anyway Nick I need your help. Come on." He motioned Nick to follow him and giving me a nod Nick went off with him.

Zad was like an elder brother to me. He pushed himself into my life and became a permanent person. This family no matter what ,will always stand by me.

They didn't know about the recent events and just thought I came back to do some work.
They were suspicious and I told them we fought and we both needed time to cool down. They believed it and left me alone.
But I knew they knew it wasn't the whole truth.

If I told them everything that happened, it might be a problem for Axel.

Afterall who wants immortal supernatural beings who are rulers of their kinds after you?

I walked back to my room and took a few of my things that I plan to take back with me.

Flying back to his mansion with all my stuff brought back a nostalgia and I felt as if I was re-entering this house but this time it was a new chapter to begin with. All those things were in the past and would remain there.

What I now planned was to focus on my future and strengthening my relationship with him.
I was never in a relationship and this is my first and last one.
It would not be perfect I know that but that does not mean I cant try to make it one.
If we both out efforts we'll be fine.
We'll be better than fine.

I stuffed my bags back at my room instead of his.

I can stay at his house yet have a little space. I read how this thing works and since I lived a high school life too I knew this shit.
Ahh I miss those times.
And what it's only been a year.

I saw Matt and few others walking down streets of New York a few weeks ago.
Nevermind it's past too leave it there.

The house was as it was nothing disturbed except few things.

Since I had lots of free time I decided to make a painting.

I took out my paints, brushes and canvas and went to the backyard to paint.

Recently I have been seeing this weird dream that always ends with darkness and in a dim light I see these two marks.

Shining brightly.

I was going to draw them.
I started drawing and tracing with my eyes closed imagining the exact picture of the sign from my dreams.

I took my paints and started colouring the sketches and I was so lost in it. I forgot about the time, the surrounding and even what I was making.

When I finished I blinked to come out of my trance like state to see that I made two angels ,one with white wing and other with black wing reaching out to each other .

Thorny wines wrapped around them and blood dripped from their cuts.

The background was a bit dark blue and it was on the clouds.
This was what I was seeing.

Did it had something to do with me? Or with someone I know?
The sins? Archeus? I'm far too experienced to know it's not nothing.

"Wow !" I jumped slightly and turned around to see Axel standing there with a fascinated expression.

"What me or my painting?" I asked jokingly smirking as I wiped my hand.

"Both! You look yummy when you wear just this " he said pointing to my naked torso and a short black silk boxer cover with paints.

"But I'm barely clothed." I said raising my brow.

"Exactly" he winked and grinned cheekily while I blushed and tried hide my smile.

"But what is this ? This looks so amazing!"

" I don't know I have been seeing this for a past few days in my dream." I shrugged as I tried to understand it myself.

"Looks like some supernatural movie scens" He replied hugging me from behind.

" hmmmm. Oh shit I forgot to make dinner." I cringed.

" It's okay I was planning to take you out" he replied kissing my neck.

"I'd love that " I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I cleaned up and packed my shit and got into the shower to get ready.
An hour later we were dressed and driving in his car to some restaurant he knew.

Sitting at another Italian Restaurant we admired each other properly after months.

While we ate we chatted around.
He told me all the things that happened.
" Dylan misses you really and he kinda went and killed Emily. So be easy on him." He said as if it was nothing.

" He did what!!? She's a human? Hunters must have been after him now!!" I panicked.

" He didn't exactly kill her .

He compelled her to drink and drive her car down some steep hill. The car crashed and she died on spot."
He told me and if anyone would listen to our conversation we would definitely appear like sociopaths.

" Oh then ok. Not like I care about her it was Dylan I was worried about.

But good riddance" I shrugged it off.

We sat here talking about someone being killed as if it's nothing. Our food came and we started eating.

"I'm taking you on date!" I told him as I cut my chicken.

"When and where your majesty?" He asked smiling at me.

" This weekend , and it's a surprise! But wear something formal." I said which made him confused but he agreed anyway.

How can he say no to me?
I mentally smirked, he was going to be baffled.

He paid and then we headed out.

"What were you going to that day after getting that ring?" He asked me hesitantly knowing it would be a sensitive topic.

"In our world, when a witch or a supernatural gives someone or their mate a rose quartz it signifies love , a token of love as they want to take their relationship on the next level.

I was going to ask you that day whether I could mark you and mate you finally completing the process , I was going to ask you about turning as well but in the end it will be your decision as I cant take away life from you.
If you want to live , I will be by your side until you get old " I explained.

He nodded , I could feel remorse guilt and regret rolling of him.

"It's okay Axel. What's done is done , lets leave it in the past. " I assured him.

"I wish it was." He whispered but I heard it.
I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly.

The car swerved but he controlled it.

"I told you it's ok and it is.

Now stop thinking, I have dealt with worse pain than this. It took me by surprise that day. You promised me it'll not happen again and I trust you. I can see you regret it and I cant do nothing but tell you it'll be ok. We'll be ok.

Now don't make me go into my alpha daddy mode and make me show my love for you the hard way." I ordered.

" Maybe I love the hard way." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah focus on driving. People have a habit of taking down their cars in the river- shit sorry. Not meant to say that." I slapped my mouth shut and stared at him wide eyed.

He looked at me with surprise filled eyes before he burst out laughing.

"It- it sh-should not be funny but god the way you said it makes it funny." He said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh too.
God , Nyx you have no filter dont you?!

"You don't." He said chuckling.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"You have no filter I know that." He repeated.

"Axel , I didn't say it out loud."I told him giving him a disbelieving glance.

"What?" He asked confused.

I think you can read my thoughts again.

"I don't know. Th-shit!" He said loudly hai face lighting up in excitement.

"You just did Axel. You read my thoughts.

I told you we'll be fine."I smiled softly.

He smiled , a real genuine happy smile.

" Yeah . Yeah we will." He said.

That night we slept in our bed cuddling and snuggled close to each other swearing we'll never let go of other.

When two hearts are meant for each other,

No distance is too far,

No time is too long and

Noone can break the two apart.

Axel and I were meant to be , brought together by destiny.
We were being tested and will be tested many times in future but we will pass it just like we did this one. We are storng and as long as we have each other nothing can knock us down.
It was blessing for me to have someone like Axel Loving me , a literal mythological monster who fed on blood and misery of others.

But afterall ,
Love was and is blind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___________________________________________
Edit- An honest critic from myself to my own book. Nyx is forgiving Axel way to early and too fast. I know It's me who wrote it but I still feel I should have made Axel face troubles a bit and maybe make Nyx play hard on him but now if I change anything it will entirely distrupt the flow of the book. I believe I should have added more descriptive scenes and other stuff.

Anyway continue....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
110K 3.2K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
53.1K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...