untold

Od xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... Viac

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

THIRTY TWO

1.6K 36 11
Od xella_writesx

SILENCE, PAINFUL SILENCE HAD entered the room. It was like the bond we were staring to build got snapped when I got kidnapped. I feel like now we are all strangers who just coincidentally got placed into the same room.

Like you where in the busy streets of New York and someone just randomly picked a few people who you didn't know, you had no connection with any of them; because they are strangers. This is how I felt, although we weren't strangers way more in fact, we were family. Im still getting used to the fact I can use that word and feel a light shine in my heart.

Leo was seated in the corner of the room, Metteo sitting on a couch by the window, Mattia seated on a chair next to my bed, and Romeo on another chair on the opposite side of the room. I haven't seen my other brothers or Gia yet but I haven't though much about it. I also haven't seen Angelo scenes the plane ride, I'm guessing he went to a different room.

"You should go talk to Angelo," I whispered, only Mattia heard.

"It's fine, i'll stay here," He whispered back, louder so it caught the others attention.

"He's you dad though, you also haven't seen him in so long," I protested.

"Bella just don't worry about it," Leo said, ending the discussion.

"Can I see him then?"

"No," Metteo said voicing his opinion in this conversation.

"Why don't you guys want to talk to him, did something happen?"

"I think its time we check your injuries again," Mattia said, getting up from his chair as Romeo did the same.

"But we did that like-" I paused to looked at the clock hanging above the TV, "Like an hour ago," I frowned.

"Better be safe then sorry right?" Romeo said.

"I mean yeah, but you have to take risks in life to be able to have fun, right?" I said mimicking the last part.

"It not fun if its going to put your health at risk," Mattia said, rolling his eyes.

"You should like my mom, don't do this, don't do that. You know who guys would have been best friends she was also always worried about if I put sunscrean on or not. Which I also never did with her so its nothing to really take personal, I always just hated to put it on. My face would get all sweaty and gross right away and it would turn white because I would never rub it in good and-"

"Bella stop rambling, please," Matteo pleaded. Leo had his head looking up and the celing as he shook his head. Romeo started to take the wrap off my shoulder, very gently like I would break into a thousand pieces if he did to much.

"Will I still have to go to therapy? I mean my therapist did kinda like beat me up," I said, letting out a small laugh at the end.

"What?" Leo said, straightening his posture as he raised his voice.

"Oh you guys didn't know? Surprise..." I said, letting out a nervous laugh at the end.

"It looks like out dear sister has a lot of stories to tell us," Mattia said as he propped some pillows up, so I wasn't laying as far back.

Her carefully pulled the sheets down that were the only thing proving me warmth. He unwrapped the current wrap around my thigh and began putting some stuff on it as he wrapped it up again.

Romeo pulled the sheets down more exposing my knee, although you couldn't see what it looked like because the wrap that was tightly around it. Romeo slowly started to undue it making my eyes go wide as I caught a glimpse of it.

Blood had gotten on the wrap already, although we put it in not to long ago. Most of the skin was off as it was shades of many dark colors, dark purple being the common theme.

"Oh my gosh," I shuttered as I put a hand over my mouth. Romeo looked up at me but quickly looked back at my leg.

"Bella just try not to look at it ok?" Mattia told me. I nodded as I shifted my gaze to Leo, who was already looking at me. I looked at his face which was calm but I could see his already dark brown eyes go a shade darker.

My face was probably covered in fear as I thought off all the bad things that could come with my leg being like that. Would I be able to walk again? Run? Kick a soccer ball?

Leo raised his eye brown at me, I noticed he would do that when he could see me starting to panic. I slowly nodded, understanding him as I started taking deep breaths.

Romeo finished not to long after, making me not be able to see the dark sky that was printed in my body.

"Well I'll leave it to you to," Mattia said, taking his gloves off and leaving the room. Matteo then followed closely beind.

Romeo went over to where Mattia was sitting earlier, "Ok Bella let's talk.," He said sternly.

"Yeah Bella lets talk," Leo said as he got up from the couch and pulled over a chair.

"Are you guys getting flashbacks from the first time we did something like this or is it just me?" I said, trying to hide the nerves that were already taking over my body. I saw Romeo try to hide his smile but Leo still had his stone cold look.

"What do you remember?" Leo started off with his first question.

"All I remember is the gross room I had to stay in, and Adrian he wasn't very, uh kind," I said looking down at my hands which were twisting and turning with each other.

"What was the room like?"

"You went in there didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, but I wasn't really spending the time in there making a sketch of it," He said raising his eyebrows at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, "There was a very uncomfortable bed, and a very thin blanket. Blood all over the floor, and awful smell, and a toilet in the corner. That pretty much it, it had potential though," I signed.

"What did Adrian do, I have a pretty good Idea of what it was but I want to hear it from you," Leo said.

"H-He would do pretty much what Josh would do," I said trying my best to sum it up without having to explain every detail.

"How did you hurt your thigh?" He asked.

"Because he stabbed it? He said something a-about how you guys do a lot of things to make him hate you or s-something," I said, gulping down the terrible memories that were starting to resurface.

"What about your knee?" Romeo asked, taking this time to ask his question.

"H-he swung a hammer at it, a-and then he made we walk back to my room by myself," I said, now using all my strength to hold in my tears.

"What did Brea say?" Leo asked.

"She said that I w-was a good kid, but she hated you guys," I stuttered.

"Fucking bitch," Romeo whispered, making Leo look over to him giving him a glare.

"Oh shut it i'm older than you I can say what I want," He scoffed, Leo just shook his head.

"Anything else we should know?" Leo asked as he started getting up, I didn't answer instead debating on telling them about Hunter and Chase being there. As he was just about to leave the room I spoke up.

"Hunter and Chase were there, they were a-and they could finally do what they wanted to do scenes I moved. They h-hurt me so bad knowing that they could d-do anything and they w-wound get away with it. It h-hurt so bad Leo, i-it hurts " My voice cracked as I could build up the courage to say anything else.

Leo walked back over to me he sat at the edge of my bed next to me and brought my head to his chest.

"Im sorry," He whispered, In the corner of my eye I could now see Romeo leaving the room, leaving me and Leo alone with the only noice being heard were my cries.

"I couldn't fight back against them, I was so useless and weak," I said as another set of sobs approached.

"Isabella don't you ever say something stupid like that again," He scolded as he brought his legs on my beg and took the pillows away from my back.

He leaned us back as we were low lying next to each other, as I was clutching his suit and he lack his hand on the back of my head.

"Take deep breaths," He whispered into my ear, I followed his breathing and soon found myself calming down as waves of tiredness washed over me.

"What if Adrian comes and gets me again?" I whisper.

"He's going no where near you, don't worry about that bambina," He whispered back.

"Did you guys get him," I asked.

"He won't go near you," Leo whispered, avoiding my question. I Could once again feel myself fighting sleep, but again knowing how much I needed it. I let it take over me.

UNTOLD

"Mhm," I mumbled as I started to hear sound come from around me. I slightly opened my eyes, thankful that the light wasn't very bright, it was in the corner and very dim. I could see Leo, who was still lying down on my bed and someone else in the corner.

I think more people were in the room but my head was buried to far into Leo chest for me to figure it out. His hand started rubbing circles on my back to try and get me to sleep, but it wasn't working. I feel like I had slept more than I have my entire life in this time I was saved.

I tried sitting myself up, which was pretty hard knowing I only had one functioning arm due to my shoulder that was still in constant pain. Leo must have notice because using the arm that was already wrapped around me, he slowly started lifting me up as well.

"How was your sleep?" Mattia asked as I now noticed he and Metteo were the ones sitting on the couch. With the person in the corner being Angelo.

"Fine," I answered as I looked at Angelo. He seamed much better than last time I saw him. He no longer had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, no blood all over his clothes and dirt from the floors on his face.

He looked clean, his dark brown hair was messy but still found a way to look nice. He had black sweatpants on with a sweatshirt which looked very comfy may I add. He also had some sneakers on, making him look like a brand new person than what he was a few days ago.

"Angelo!" I explained as I smiled at him.

"Hey kid," He responded with a smile that matched mine.

"Why did you get to leave your room? I want to leave mine." I whined.

"It took a lot of negotiating, I think Leo forgot that i'm his father and he's not mine," He chuckled winking at me.

"Is Leo acting like the big bad wolf again?" I signed. I looked up at Leo to see him raising a eyebrow at me before he started getting off the bed, "No no no, im sorry, please don't go your really warm," I said as I clutched onto him tighter. I saw Angelo laugh from the corner as he shook his head in amusement.

"When will I get to see the others?" I asked.

"They are on their way, and I believe they are bringing food," Mattia answered.

"Thank god, the food here is awful," I said, shivering at the thought.

"Did you guys do anything fun when I was like, away," I asked, with a small smile on my face, "Or did you guy just miss me so much you didn't do anything fun because your favorite sister was gone?"

"Lets just say this is going to be my first time seeing Enzo in like, two weeks," Metteo sighed.

"Did no one even check on him?" I asked now slightly worried.

"Don't worry, that was my job I was like the maid for everyone. I had to make food because Sandy was so worried she couldn't even do anything," Mattia chuckled.

"Oh that poor woman I think I missed her the most, I feel bad leaving her with you guys," I smirked.

"Oh shut It you missed me so much," Mattia winked.

"I guess I did miss beating you in soccer, everyone probably thinks you're good at it, but truth be told you can't even got it in the net," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hey you said you wouldn't tell anyone!" He whined, before anyone could say anything else the door burst open revealing my youngest brothers. I was quickly brought into a big, hug by no one other than Aundre. I wrapped my good arm around him as he buried his head into my shoulder.

Once he was finished Enzo came up, doing the same thing Aundre did. Lastly Riccardo made his way over, he was the most gentle always giving me looks to make sure I wasn't in any pain.

"Im fine you know?" I told him as we both backed away from the hug.

"Yeah 'fine' it doesn't really look like it," He raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm," I muttered as I looked over to the food bags that were set down at the table. I look over to see Angelo with tears forming into his eyes as he looked at his youngest sons. He than looked at me making us make eyes contact, I signaled over to him. If anyone looked over at the two of us right now they would probably think we were crazy, having a conversation with our eyes.

"Hey uh, dad," Aundre said walking over to him Angelo nodded, you could tell is a word would come out of his mouth he would let all his emotions take over. So instead he got up bringing Aundre into a hug. He repeated that with the other two once he finished. Leo had scooted off the bed leaving room for my food to be placed on it, which was a ten piece chicken nugget, with a small fry.

Enzo and I shared the meal, much like what we did on one of my first days living with them. When we went shopping and got food after. Thinking about how far I have come from that time amazes me really.

UNTOLD

Gia was coming later today, I dont know how I felt knowing the last time I saw her I got kidnapped. I know it wasn't her fault, there was absolutely nothing she could have done, but it will just be weird.

It has been two days sense I have got here and to say it has been uneventful was an understatement. Everyday was filled with the same things, eat, check my injuries, take medicine, watch TV, eat again, maybe take a nap, dinner, check injuries, medicine, sleep.

I wanted to go home so badly and to just be in my room. Although summer break is going to be over in a couple weeks. Which was very annoying because it is now ruined with being gone for a month, and I will have to take it easy for a while.

The door creaked open making my gaze shoot towards in. Gia hesitantly stepped inside with Romeo following not to far behind. We made eye contact not for very long though, and all I saw in her eyes was guilt.

Her and Romeo took a seat over on one of the couches in the room, the one by the window was being occupied by Leo and Mattia. My brothers had decided that they would be taking turns with who would stay with me. Tomorrow would be Leo and Metteo, the next day would be Mattia and Metteo, and you get the pattern.

The youngest three were going to start coming every other day, they wanted to come every day but I told them not to and to go live their summer to the fullest. Unlike what I got to do.

The silence was being made more comfortable because the TV was still playing. I was just watching random things on netflix, nothing really in piticular. I wanted to have my phone but Leo said he needed to go through it for some reason. I wasn't really listening when he told me, something about viruses and trackers.

He did let me use his phone though, so I downloaded a few things not to much because this was Leo's phone we were talking about.

"Hey," I said trying to break the silence, I still avoided looking at her. Every time I did I would see her terrified face of that day. I will never get those images out of my mind, all of them including everything that happened when I was there.

Before anything else could happen she got up and ran out of the room. Leaving me in the room shocked, Romeo must have followed her out because I heard the door open again and it slamming shut. Not on purpose it was just one of those doors that closed very loudly.

"S-She doesn't want to see me," I said, whispering to myself.

"Bella I don't think its that," Mattia reassured as he came over and took a seat on the edge of my bed, "I don't think she likes seeing you like this because she is blaming herself."

I nodded, understanding what he was saying. I know how she is feeling, when Riccardo got shot I was blaming myself for everything that I did wrong. Not focusing on that I couldn't really do anything, I did everything that I could.

I still blamed myself though, felt guilty that there was something I could have done. That probably how she was feeling, like I was mad at her, and that this was her fault. It wasn't either of those. I wasn't mad at her because there was nothing to be mad at, and it wasn't her fault. How was she supposed to fight off two tall men with guns on them?

It was probably better if she didn't fight back in a way, because then she would have gotten injured on top of me being taken. I don't know what I would have done if they would have started hurting her and making me watch, the worst torture sometimes can be something that you don't endure, but have to watch someone you care about endure the pain.

"Can one of you go out and tell her that I miss her and that I want to see her," I said, looking at both of my brothers. Leo nodded as he got up and walked out the door.

"I don't want her to be blaming herself," I muttered.

"I know you don't but sometimes its just an instinct you can't control it," He said as he brushed a piece of hair out of my face. I heard the door open as Gia stepped in, this time I actually got a good look at her, she had bags under her eyes and looked like she hasn't slept for a while. Her eyes were puffy and red showing that she has been crying.

She had sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt on, with her hair tied up into a messy bun on her head. Mattia got up, giving me a kiss on my forehead as he left the room. Gia just looked at me every emotion was flashing through her eyes at once. Like her mind couldn't focus on just one. I scooted over and patted the empty space of the bed next to me, she slowly walked forward and took a seat.

"I missed you," I said, giving her a small smile.

"Im so sorry," she whispered as she took ahold of my hand.

"There is nothing you should be sorry for," I whispered as I sat up wrapping my arm around her and breathing in her amazing scent, vanilla.

"I should have fought them off, I shouldn't have let them take you i'm so sorry," She sobbed into my shoulder, I had to try my best to not start crying with her.

"Gia i'm sorry but I really don't think you could have fought off two guy like a foot taller than you, plus they also had guns," I joked, trying to lighted the mood.

"Hey don't underestimate me young lady," She said pulling back from the hug as she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes with her sleeve.

"So are you good now?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her. She rolled her eyes and nodded her head.

"I should go get your brothers," She sighed as she started getting up.

"No, no, Im enjoying the time away from them they are very boring to be around," I said.

"Well now you will have me, i'll just yell at them if their boring," she winked, and continued out the door. She came in again a few minutes later with my brothers following behind, Leo and Mattia went back to the couch. Romeo sat on the chair and Gia pulled up a chair next to my bed.

"Hey, everyone off your phones lets not be boring," She scolded. They all just looked at her confused.

"Leonardo Luca Rossi put your phone down before I take it, same goes for you two," said said as she pointed her finger at all of my brothers. My eyes were wide this entire ordeal, I looked at the shocked faces of each of my brothers.

"You guys don't want to be know as boring do you?" Gia said, as she took a big breath in and put a hand on her heart.

"I know i'm boring, and I honestly don't really care," Leo shrugged, Mattia had already put his phone away, stuffing it in his pockets.

"Leo did anyone ever tell you to listen to your elders?" Gia asked, acting offended. At this point of couldn't contain my laughter, having to put my hand over my mouth to try and limit the noise.

Leo rolled his eyes before putting his phone in his pocket, "I didn't plan this much ahead, bella help me out, what should we do," She said putting her hands out in front of her.

"Hey don't involve me in this," I said, shacking my head.

"You were the one who said they were to boring," She said raising her eyebrows.

"How dare you!" Mattia said getting up, and sitting next to me on my bed. Pulling to me into a very tight hug.

"I c-cant breath," I shuttered, he slowly started to let go but still had his arm wrapped around me.

"When can I go home?" I asked looking at Leo.

"A few days, maybe," He shrugged. I grounded as I threw my head back, or at least tried to because Mattia's arm was still wrapped tightly around me making it hard to move.

UNTOLD

"Can he hurry up," I grouned, I was finally going home. After a very long week and a half, Leo just had to finish grabbing the things my brothers have brought here during the week, which mostly just included clothes and somehow Aundre found my candy stash and brought the candy in it here.

The sun was shining down on us, Leo had they keys so we couldn't get into the car. I very much wanted some air-conditioning to be blasted at me.

"Hey look who decided to show up," Mattia joked as Leo walked out and to the car. His arm being full off bags filled with stuff.

"A little help would have been nice," He said at he glared at Mattia.

"Hey, someone had to wheel her out," He said in his defense, he insisted that he got a wheel chair to wheel me out in. When we got home though I would be fine in crutches because my arm was already mostly healed because the knife didn't really damage it as much as we thought.

Leo slammed his trunk shut just as he finished loading the bags in, he unlocked the doors and Mattia picked me up placing me in the back. The car was like an oven because Leo didn't start the car before we came out.

"It so hot in here," I whined as they also both got in the car.

"Well your going to have to deal with it for a second," Leo muttered as he pulled out of the parking spot, and drove down the long driveway.

I kept my eyes out the window the entire ride, again taking in the beautiful scenery. After what felt like a very long car ride I began to recagnize out surrounding as we pulled up to out house, the guards quickly opened the gates and Leo pulled into the driveway and into the garage.

Mattia got out quickly and opened my door, he grabbed the crunches from the back and helped me stand so I could use them. I slowly made my way to the door leading inside, Mattia behind me ready to catch me at every moment in case I fell over.

I got to the stairs, tilting my head as I though out a way to get up. I felt Mattia grab onto my side as he also took the crunches away leaning them on the wall. He picked me up so my feet were just above the ground and carried me up the stairs. Once we got up Leo gave them back to me, we must have left the bags in the car because neither of them were holding anything.

I went right to the living room where I layed right down on the couch, taking in the scent of my own home that I missed to much.

"Oh my Bella!" Sandy yelled as she walked in, she sat down next to where my head was she gently put her hand on my cheek.

"Your so hot, are you feeling ok?" She asked worriedly.

"Sandy im fine, Leo's car was just very hot," I reassured her, she nodded before standing up.

"Im going to go make some late lunch, it will be ready soon," She said as she scurried out of the room.

I grabbed my crunches and got up, Mattia did the same following me to make sure I didn't fall.

"Im fine you know?" I questioned him.

"Do you know how clumsy you are, better be safe than sorry," He said, I decided to take the elevator, this would be one of the first times I would ever be using it. I pressed the botton and not soon after the door opened and we stepped inside.

I felt as it slowly started going up and then the doors opened again at the second floor. I made my way down and to my room, opening the door I noticed it looked exactly how I left it. Clothes scattered on the floor because I didn't know what I was supposed to pack when I went to the little cottage place.

My bed was unmade, and I still had a few empty cups on my nightstand.

"You guys could have at least cleaned up for me," I muttered, I heard Mattia chuckle from next to me. He helped me over to my bed where he turned on the Tv.

"Oh heres this, call any of us if you need anything," He said, giving me a smile as he handed over my phone.

"Thank you!" I gushed as I took it out of his hand, he nodded before leaving my room gently closing the door behind him.

I turned on netflix as I again turned on a random show, opening my phone I noticed loads of text messages from my friends wondering my I wasnt answering. I decided on telling them that I got it taken away, not wanting to answer the loads of question that would come with the honestly answer.

Finally, I was where I wanted to be, home, in my room, just being able to relax with no worries on my mind.

UNTOLD

hey guys! I hope you liked this weeks chapter! It was really fun to write:)

ilyyyy

(4816 words in the chapter)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

149K 3.6K 23
It's been 12 years. 12 years since Fiammetta and Ardito were separated from their family. Alessandro Rossi divorced his wife Violetta Bianchi due to...
71.7K 2.4K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
41.5K 1.5K 33
Kai Smith has been putting up with insults from everyone for years. But when he's had enough and snaps at the ones he loves dearly, he's worried they...
2.3K 122 36
Mustafa Bakhtiyar. The names itself means the choosen one. Which he is. Granted with power, money, looks and everything that a man would want but he...