Fear and Love Part II (Kakash...

By AnotherKakashiSimp

COMPLETED Sequel to my first story called "Fear and Love Pt. I" in which Kakashi falls in love with Tsuki Kur... More

Getting Old
Kanari vs. Kakashi
Kai vs. Tsuki
The Exit Exam
Proud Parents
Genin Team Assignments
Big Brother....Sensei?!
The Bell Test
Date #256 (fluff)
Dirty (πŸ‹)
Shadow Clones (πŸ‹)
Celebrate (fluff)
Author's Note
Team Seven's First Mission
Trouble
Flashback: Nightmares
Flashback: Kakashi's A-ranked Mission
Shadow Clones Again Pt. 1 (πŸ‹)
Shadow Clones Again Pt. 2 (πŸ‹)
Author's Note
Warning
Assassination
How Can I Go On?
My Love (πŸ‹+😭)
Hope
Meeting Again
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 1
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 1
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 2
Flashback: The 3rd Night in the Hospital (fluff)
Flashback: Suck My Dick (πŸ‹)
Kai's Timeline Pt. 1
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 3
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 2
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 4
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 5
Kai's Timeline Pt. 2 (fluff)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 6
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 7
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 8 (πŸ‹)
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 9 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 10 (πŸ‹)
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 3
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 11
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 12
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 13 (pre-πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 14 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 15
Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 1
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 16 (fluff)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 17
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 18
Flashback: Princess Kakashi (very fluffy)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 19
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 20 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 21
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 22
Kai's Timeline Pt. 3
Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 1
Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 2
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 4
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 1
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 2
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 3
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt.4
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 5
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 23
Tuski's Timeline Pt. 24
Flashback: Kakashi's Birthday
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 25
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 26 (lil πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 27 (πŸ‹)
Flashback: Comfort (fluff)
Flashback: Tsuki Big Mad
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 28 (πŸ‹+fluff)
Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 1 (πŸ‹)
Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 2 (πŸ‹)
Flashback: The Sixth Hokage
Flashback: Training
Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 2 (😭)(Final)
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 5
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 6 (😭) (Final)
Flashback: Punishing the Twins
Author's Note
Kai's Timeline Pt. 4
Kai's Timeline Pt. 5 (Final)
Flashback: The Drunkage (fluffy)
Flashback: First Date
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 29
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 30 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Last Day
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 6
Author's Note
Naruto's Timeline
Final Author's Note/Readers Reviews

Flashback: Phone Sex (πŸ‹)

1.7K 30 10
By AnotherKakashiSimp

Flashback to the day before Kakashi's 34th Birthday. Tsuki has been away on business and he misses her a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi was sitting in his office, on September 14th, the day before his thirty-fourth birthday.

It was the end of the work day, and he had just hopped off a phone call with the Kazekage, working out the details of where and when the next Kage Summit was going to be.

He really missed his wife. Tsuki had been away with Sakura for six days now on his behalf, negotiating a deal with another village to build a regional hospital to service the growing area.

She was supposed to be home by tonight, but he decided to call her and bug her anyway. He just wanted to hear her voice.

He dialed up the hotel she was staying at.

"Thank you for calling the Asaba Inn. How may I help you?" The chipper voice of the receptionist answered.

"Hello, I was hoping to get connected to the room of Tsuki Hatake." Kakashi responded.

"Sure, let me look that up for ya. May I ask who's calling?"

"I'm her husband, Kakashi."

"Ok, sir one moment."

"Thank you."

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello? This is Tsuki."

"Good evening, Mrs. Hatake."

"Kashi! Ugh, I miss you. Six days away is too much."

"I miss you too. It's so good to hear your voice again. I was going to try and hold off until you got back tonight, but I gave in. How's your day been, sweetheart?"

"It's been okay. We finally decided on the budget and worked out the major details for the hospital so I'll bring all that back for you to approve tomorrow. But hey! What do you wanna do for your birthday tomorrow?!"

"Oh God, don't remind me I'm getting older, Tsooks. You know I'm fine not celebrating my birthday."

"Oh shutup, you literally look the same as when I met you."

"Okay, well that's a lie."

"Okay, well Naruto, Sakura and I are in kahoots for your birthday surprise so plan on doing something. How was your day, what are you up to right now?"

"I'm still in the office. Just got done discussing the next Kage Summit with Gaara. Pretty typical day for me. And you?"

"Same, just been in and out of meetings all day..We visited a super dusty empty lot for the hospital so I'm about ready to take a shower and start heading back to the village."

"Ooo, a shower you say? Would you let me join you if I was there?"

Tsuki blushed and bit her lip,"My goodness, Lord Sixth, only six days apart from each other and you're ready to have phone sex while you're still in your office?

Kakashi chuckled,"Sorry I just miss my hot ass wife, a lot. I've been having to deal with my needs myself if you know what I mean..."

"Oh I know what you mean, Hatake. I've been doing the same damn thing over here."

Kakashi's cock twitched in his pants,"Oh have you now? You've piqued my interest, Mrs. Hatake."

Tsuki giggled,"You betcha, Kashi. In fact, I think you'd have a great time seeing what I'm wearing right now."

"Describe it to me. I want a clear picture in my head, Kuraku."

"Well I'm wearing my Yukata with the Hatake crests on it so everyone knows I'm yours. But, unfortunately, I forgot the proper bra for this outfit, so I went without one today."

Kakashi lustfully sighed at the idea of seeing her hardened nipples poke through the fabric of her dress,"And on the bottom?"

"Simple black thong, nothing to write home about. But I'll have to take everything off to shower.." Tsuki held the phone up to her waistband so he could hear the fwip! of the satin waistband untie.

"Take it off, Tsuki." Kakashi said as he grasped at the sizable bulge in his pants, that was traveling parallel to his thigh, as if he had a damn third leg.

"Phew! Much better! Now all that's left is my panties, Kashi"

He gulped, he was getting ridiculously turned on by the sound of her seductive voice,"I'm sure you look beautiful in those black panties, Tsuki but I'm gonna need you to take those off too. I want them off now."

"Well would you look at that, they're on the floor. Now I'm getting cold, I wish you were here to warm me up."

"You bet your ass if I were there I'd be getting you in bed and under the covers.
I'd be a bad husband if I let my wife get cold..."

"Kashi, your voice is so hot, it's making me want to touch myself." Tsuki was practically panting into the phone.

"So touch yourself then, Kuraku." Kakashi squeezed his bulge harder, it was threatening to break through his zipper on its own.

"Only if you pull out your massive cock and start touching yourself too"

"Tsuki I'm in my offic-"

"So? Don't act like we haven't fucked a handful of times in your office. I already know your hand is grabbing it from the outside of your pants."

Tsuki was right Kakashi's hand was squeezing hard, trying to pacify the almost painful ache he had wanting to fuck Tsuki like an animal. The past six days without her was really getting to him. He obliged and unzipped his pants enough to let his cock spring free.

Tsuki heard a small thump,"Wow it's so big it hit your desk, huh?" She started rubbing circles onto her own clit and slightly moaned into the phone.

"Haha yeah" Kakashi started fisting his cock and tugging up and down at the sound of her moaning,"Fuck, Kuraku, this is so hot. I really hope no one walks in though."

"Remember that time you bent me over the desk and fucked me like you were punishing me for doing something wrong? Ahh.."

"Oh fuck." Kakashi groaned,"Hell yeah I do, Shizune came in right after and asked why all my papers were on the floor."

"Ahh, fuck just picturing what you're doing is making me so wet for you, Kashi"

"That's what I like to hear, Kuraku. I can't wait for you to get home." He kept tugging on his cock, as his hip muscles started flexing.

"Remember the first time we ever had sex?"

"Oh my god, besides the twins' birth that will forever be the best night of my life, Tsooks. Fuck, everything about that night was so perfect. Your fucking body was so gorgeous, I mean it still is, but that was the first time I ever saw it like that up close. I got to taste your pussy for the first time. What I'd give to relive that first time." Kakashi was panting into the phone at this point, as was Tsuki.

"God, Kashi. I'm getting so close to cumming," she kept rubbing her clit at a steady pace.

"Me too, ngh!" Kakashi leaned his head back in his desk chair, intently listening to Tsuki's moans and whimpers over the phone,"I can't believe you've got me jerking off in my office, Tsuki. I get desperate for you after about four days, I've learned that's my limit."

"Better keep quiet dear. But fuck I wish you were here to eat me out. I want you so bad."

"Jesus, Tsuki, I could eat you for hours, given the chance."

"I know, Kashi, I have to cut you off sometimes"

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, Tsuki." Kakashi's hips started to jerk in his chair.

"Me too.... Shit! I gotta go, Sakura's knocking on my door. Love you, see you tonight!"

*click*

Kakashi drop the phone and quickly came into some tissues he pulled from the box on his desk before throwing them in the trash.

He took a moment to catch his breath, while he tucked his now soft dick into his pants.

"Well that was a first." He chuckled,"That little tease would hang up right before we were done."

He grabbed the picture frame sitting on top of his desk that contained a photo of him and his family. He lovingly stared at Tsuki's happy, smiling face with an undeniably dreamy look in his eyes. He twirled the silver wedding band on his left ring finger as his heart started to swell. He still couldn't believe he had been married to her for three years now.

He felt Tsuki was perfect for him, in literally every way. It wasn't just a sex thing, he admired her intelligence, her compassion, her kindness, her beauty, he fell in love with her soul and he was so attached to her it was ridiculous.

He couldn't wait to see her that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My surgery went well! So now I'm in bed just taking Norco and sleeping on and off lol.

I had this chapter in my drafts so I decided to publish it since it's been a while since the last lemon lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 97 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ βžͺKakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
3.1K 129 21
"I don't think I have any right to be happy in the first place. I simply don't deserve happiness... " That's what both of them thought in their minds...
4K 144 13
I love you once. But you were so cold back then. But, I was so happy that you hate me. Then, I have something I need to settle with, goodbye my love...
171K 4.6K 64
(Y/n) has always had a big responsibility on her shoulders. Will this pressure fade away once she meets the infamous Kakashi Hatake? Or would her wor...