Marriage with the enemy

由 Drsnee21

How enemies end up getting married??? 17-year-old Sammayra Scott aka Sam popular, beautiful and independent g... 更多

C H A R A C T E R S
About the story by author
H I G H S C H O O L
T H E H A T R E D
N A T H A N
B I R T H D A Y G I F T
7 Y E A R S L A T E R
M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T
M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T 2
N E W B O O K S T A Y A W A Y F R O M H E R
H E I S A N A T U R A L D I S A S T E R
T H E A R R A N G E M E N T
F E E L I N G N U M B
M E E T I N G N A T H A N
W E D D I N G
M A R R I A G E W I T H T H E E N E M Y
T H E R E C E P T I O N
M Y W E D D I N G N I G H T
T H E H E L L
W A I T I N G F O R H I M
H I S L A W F U L L Y W E D D E D W I F E
M Y M A R R I E D L I F E
T H E G A L A
THE FEELINGS UNCALLED FOR
T H E F I R S T W O R D S A F T E R S O L O N G
Everything Unknown.
The blurbs
Someone has to compromise
Are you okay?
I am here
What do I do
A forgotten past
My highschool kidnapper
I needed you
I have to get to her
You don't have to
I love her
He never hated me
The perfection
A n n i v e r s a r y
M y n e w l i f e
T h e s t r a n g e r
T h e f a s h i o n s h o w
I n e e d t o k n o w
C a n ' t T a k e i t a n y m o r e
Can't take it anymore - 2
How did he even dare?
Let's just forgive and forget
Forgive and Forget
Ending - 1
Ending - 2
Ending - 3

His mom...

44 1 0
由 Drsnee21

Sammayra's POV-

4 months later-

I saw myself in the full body size mirror, the beautiful dark green dress with a thigh-high slit, along with a deep V-neck, its silky material fiddling with my body going just a little longer than the knee, with slim straps.

I am looking perfect I am feeling so confident in my skin.

I was simply standing seeing myself and my new short hairs perfectly straight near my collar bone, my lips matte mauve pink, the perfect winged eyeliner, my jaw perfectly sharp, and my skin tone a little tan than before making my skin looking sun-kissed.

I was just standing there about to go to wear my heels, I felt someone's hand o my shoulder making me jump a little.

I swiftly loosen up feeling the same fragrance I am in love with.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck, I smiled a little and asked him, "Am I looking good?"

He chuckled making me shiver a little and replied, "absolutely ravishing, immaculate, flawless, gorgeous my wife."

I blushed unknowingly and he said, "but one thing is missing."

I furrowed my eyebrows in response he stuffed his hands in his pockets as I followed his actions he took out one beautiful simple necklace with a ruby pendant.

The perfect ruby was looking so nice with my green dress.

I turned towards him and noticed his chapel is a little crunched, I smoothed it out, and he was staring at me.

As I was done he said, "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head in response and he gave me his hand loop and I held his inner elbow, we started walking and got downstairs opening the door, we were standing near our car, he opened the door for me, I got settled down inside.

I was thinking about the last 4 months nothing much happened, but yeah we got close to much that if I'll compare the way we met to now, I would just say it is something impossible or different world I am living in.

I haven't heard from Nathan for so long and, I am very tensed about him, I hope he is doing good, I don't want him to get sad, but one thing which is hurting me is just that, he would not be happy, I know it would break him.
It is breaking me too because I love--

I -I yeah I do love him.

My love can't fade away in those months when I was not with him.

He would use to come home late and would forget things and I am a kinda girl who remembers everything. But when I think nicely, he is busy and he works a lot he has business to handle.

But Ashton is totally different from the small things he does, the way he is not very tensed for business and takes things easily, and remembering small things.

I shook my head trying to stop thinking about everything, I just want to skip this thinking process and wish that all of this can decide for me by itself.

I just wish...

We were already in front of the venue of the Business party where Ashton requested me to come.

I still remember when I went there without him knowing, and now he requested me to be with him.

Shaking my head looping my hand around him I went inside and started greeting people everyone was complimenting my dress, my face, my height I was feeling overwhelmed already I don't know If I have social anxiety but little insecurity kicks in every time I am in front of people.

Talking to old ladies and some 4th wives of the businessmen was already very much for me, I started looking for Ashton here and there only to find him standing near the balcony.

I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder, he looked at me and his eyes were telling how drunk he was.

He was drowned in Alchohol I was able to smell from half a meter away from him.

Furrowing my eyebrows I asked, "Ashton why the hell you're so drunk, oh my god."

He gave me a lop-sided smile and pulled me close towards him.

I squeaked and kept my hands flat against his chest holding his chapel a little which was smoothed some minute before.

He held me close and I knew he is drunk, I just held him nicely making him lean on me, questioning why he is drunk and what he thought?

Making him swiftly sit in the car, closing the door I settled down in the driver's seat and roaring start the engine I started driving towards home.

Glancing towards Ashton he was leaned on the window and slowly snoring.

I kept driving until I was just in front of the house.

Taking him with me leaning him over my shoulder I was in his bedroom, and as I made him sit down, and started walking he held my wrists pulling me towards him.

I got settled down with a plop beside him and he kept his head on my shoulder and slowly breathing said, "You know I never hated you that much, mm... just a little bit, you were just too beautiful to hate and I-I K-kept finding a way to hate you some reasons to hate you, but d-damn "slur" you're so perfect."

I was shocked by his words, I don't know what the hell he was saying, I was breathing hard because the only thing I have heard from childhood is how much we hate each other, and how this is even possible that he doesn't hate me.

He never ha-hated me?

It's been 10 months since our marriage and he is telling me now, is this because he is drunk?

I sat silently letting him speak whatever he wanted to.

He took a deep breath and after some time he continued...

"I never hated you, there was no reason, our dads can do whatever the fuck they want, why I need to hate you, and now those mother fuckers are together for money-making you and me stuck together. *tired exhale* But it's not been that bad, I have no problem living with a woman who is like you. Perfection."

I was doomed by his words I don't know what to say I was just surprised by everything he was saying leaving me speechless.

I was very shocked and then only that letter hits me, it was about me... wasn't it?

Maybe I can ask it now as he is drunk conceivably I'll get to know whatever is going on in my mind.

"uh... Ashton, do you write a letter to your mom?" I asked cautiously.

He removed his head from my shoulders and stood up and I felt I did something indecorous.

He walked towards the balcony and stood there holding the railings.

I walked towards him steadily, and tapped his shoulder he looked at me showing his face from the side and I noticed tears flowing across his cheeks, I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly took my thumbs to his cheeks to wipe his tears.

I rubbed my thumb over his cheeks clearing the tears.

He said, "You know my mom... she was a beautiful lady, and I loved her to pieces."

I was confused at this point, why he is saying was...
Is Mrs. Carter not his real mom? wait... is that why he doesn't look a little bit also like her?

He continued, "She died when I was 7 the most perfect lady in my life, the only women I loved a way too much, she thought me one thing always that, "never hate anyone, hate will never give you anything which love can, hatred is always bad hating over someone will never give me happiness in my own life and the person I am hating on will win over the time, no matter how much I loath them."

He continued...

Author's note- Guys sorry I just got stuck up and yes I'll post soon I guess I am sorry again and yes ask me any questions if you want and the next chapter will be too much to handle this is all gonna break and damn no way I am not telling you!!!

QOTD- what is the best thing that happened to you in 2021?

-me - I found the best guy who loves me...

I just need us together to grow with each other, wish for everything good, and apparently, he likes when I write one sentence about him also so yeah haha, he is the best supporter, advisor, and listener.

And last but not least my self-respect is fawking important, he respects me a lot.

Take care of all of you and know that you matter and deserve all the love, and yes you can take a rest sometimes.

your body needs it.

Snee. :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
961K 38K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
703 44 20
"Give me one valid reason as to why I should sign this?" He said leaning back on his chair, folding his arms against his chest. "Umm...you'd get a y...
1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...