KS4 - Yours ✔

By thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 54

7.9K 456 156
By thekswriter

Miles's POV

I felt bloated. My back keeps aching. I often get cramps on my legs. The pain is too much. I am too heavy. I gained about 40 pounds I guess.

I am six months pregnant now and Cade became more protective than ever.

Today, we are going to the hospital his daddy referred.

I feel like I am a VIP because of the guards who are following us. We need to go there for an ultrasound and to check the place where I am giving birth.

We waited for Cade to come home before we left the mansion.

It feels awkward to be surrounded by men in black. Bruno is always around me as Cade's orders because he trusts that guy the most.

"Are you excited, baby? The doctor will tell Bruno the gender. We will have a gender reveal party at the weekend. How about that?" My hubby asked me.

"Seriously? Bruno? Will he be in charge of the party? I guess it would be boring...as boring as him." I uttered and Bruno looked at me through the car rear mirror. Creepy as ever.

The car parked in front of the hospital's entrance. I was about to open the door when Cade held my hand. "Ten minutes, baby."

We waited for 10 minutes before the Elites are sure that the area is secured. Fucking unreal. This is actually my first time to go to a public place with 30 plus guards with us.
It was Sir Kai's order so we need to follow.
So there's a ten minutes rule before going out? This is the first time I heard about this protocol. Maybe because our destination most of the time is his parents' and great-grandparents' house.

He waited for Bruno to get out of the car and open the door for me.

Only six guards are allowed to be with us so the others are positioned outside the hospital.

Everyone knows Cade here. Everyone is greeting us and I am responding with a light nod...but this guy beside me doesn't care at all. "Baby, they'll think of you as a rude, smile."

"Nope, if you smile at one of them, you should smile to everyone to be fair. So I decided to just ignore everyone." What an excuse from this Ice Prince, Cade?!

We stopped at the huge door at the end of the hallway. This must be the room. Cade checked the place and asked me if this is good enough. He said I will be staying here after I gave birth. This recovery room is very spacious. They are not allowing anyone to use it anymore so it will be ready once I delivered my babies. There is a nursery section already with complete stuff. They are not excited, aren't they?

Sir Cole entered the room too. Why is he here? I think that he has the most time among all the Kiriguns. He is always free. Sir Kai entered too. So probably his dad just followed the wifey here. I will understand if his papa is here because he is the commander of Elites.

"Sit down first, babe. The doctor is running late." Papa told me.

I heard Sir Cole asking him why Sir Kai called me babe. It's for him only I guess. He is not jealous but he doesn't want his wifey calling anyone babe except him. Very Kaiden Colleen. They are father and son indeed.

I just sat on the couch while Cade is busy checking the room. I'll be just staying here for like few days but he is acting like I am too going to live in this room.

Bruno opened the door to inform me that the doctor has arrived.

We headed to his office. I was asked to lie down on the bed. He performed a Congenital Anomaly Scan to examine the parts of the baby so we can detect if something is wrong with the triplets. The doctor confirmed that there is no defect aside from the smallest one who seems to be weaker than the two.

Cade got anxious about the smallest one. "But everyone will be fine, right?" He asked the doctor.

"Yes, they will be. Please continue taking the vitamins on regular basis. The milk will be a great help too and please continue eating healthy." The doctor said. "About the gender, do you want to know now? I am already certain about these."

"No, please tell the gender to Bruno. He will be in charge of the gender reveal party." My hubby told him.

"I want to know now, baby! Let's just act surprised at the party." I suggested.

"Nope. Patience, baby." Cade is really serious about this party or something.

We are now heading back to the mansion. I noticed something different from Bruno. It's been weeks that he is being obvious.

We are in the car, Bruno is driving for us and beside him is Bernard sitting on the front passenger seat.

"Bruno, who is more attractive, me or Mayka?" I asked him.

"You are not asking that intentionally for me to hear, right? I am not in the mood today, baby." Cade is quick to reply.

"I am just asking Bruno. I am curious. He can just answer me right away but the fact that he is hesitating to answer makes my assumption right."

"You, sir. You are more attractive." He answered.

"If you'll be in a relationship with a guy, do you think you'll be the wifey or the hubby?" I asked Bruno. Cade is already annoyed by the fact that I keep talking to our bodyguard.

"I am straight, sir." He answered.

"Okay, if you say so." I just focused my attention on my hubby who is being cranky since I started talking to Bruno.

When we got home, Mayka opened the door for us. He was tasked to guard the mansion since there is no Kirigun left in the house earlier. I looked at Bruno but I didn't get my expected reaction from him.

I have a hunch that these two are awkward with each other. Smells fishy. They can't be though. They will be both hubbies.

"You keep smiling, what's running to your head?" Cade asked. Well, I am shipping a straight guy and a tough top in my mind.

"You! Kiss." I pouted my lips. Cade grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"You really have a big tummy now. It's incredible to see, baby. You look beautiful."

"Because I have three babies inside."

I saw Mix wearing a blue polo on our way to the main house.
"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I have a day off too, of course. Time for a date." So cocky.

"Baby, date me too. I want to have a dinner date too, please." I begged my hubby.

"I'll set it up later. Rest for now."
Cade told me. He brought me to our room. He took off my shoes and my gartered pants. Mama Type is the one sending me maternity clothes. These are customized by famous designers that you will be shocked to know who. I never crossdressed, so they made some clothes perfect for my size. I am so huge. I am even heavier than Cade now. I am like double his size.

Mrs. Sheeba called to inform me that mama Type sent me food. How can I tell him to stop sending me anymore?
I don't like it now. The smell makes me wanna throw up. How did I manage to eat those before? Or maybe it's always good and I am just sensitive today. I am confused.
In the end, Mrs. Sheeba placed them on the elevator for me to take them. I just took a picture and sent him that I got it already.

I've been just away from Cade for almost 30 minutes but I missed him already. He is studying his lessons for the exams and he needs peace. He said he can't focus when I am beside him but I really miss him now. I want to call him but I don't want to disturb my baby.

I just walked to the pool area and my bodyguard followed me.

"Can I just call you B? Or do you love your name Bruno so much? How about Bru? No?" I tried to have a conversation with him.

"Anything, sir." He is not glancing at me.

"Can you call Mayka?" I asked him.

"Whaaaat, whyyyy, sir?" He stuttered. His reaction is way too funny.

"Because I want to. Can't I talk with my brother? You can just ask him through that something on your ear." I pointed to their communication device.

Seconds after, I am hearing him talking to Mayka asking him to go to the pool area. Bruno is so red. I just want to tease him because I am bored.

I never saw them talking face to face but I feel something with the way they look at each other.

Mayka walked to me and asked my problem. I just talked to him about random stuff. "Bruno, what is the gender of my babies?" I asked him.

"Sorry, sir. I can't tell." He replied.

Damn! I am itching to know! I wanna create more designs of clothes but I don't know if my babies are all boys or girls or a combination of boys and girls.

Mayka told me that he needs to leave. He also exchanges glances with Bruno.
I am sure this bodyguard has a thing for my brother. Straight your face! Now, I am curious about who will adjust for this future relationship. Who could be the bottom? I am shipping them in my head.

I am drowning in my thoughts when my boyfriend rang my phone. I open my cam to show him where I am.

"Baby, I am at our room to rest. Come back here, please. I wanna hug you and cuddle with my fluffy wifey." He smiled. But that smile slowly faded when he saw my reaction after calling me fluffy.

"Why am I fluffy, baby?" I asked him.
"Do you think I am fat? My tummy is just bigger than normal because I am having three. You don't love me anymore."

"I never said I don't love you." He told me.

"You said I am big and it's the same thing."

"What the hell, Miles?"

"See? You hate it when I call you Cade but you are calling me Miles too."

"Baby, justcome up here, will you?
I am waiting. I have a surprise for you." He knows I love surprises from him.
I walked to our room and my jaw dropped when I saw his surprise for me. It was so huge. He knows my weakness. Okay, forgiven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3.5K 18
MewGulf Fanfiction. ❤️
193K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
183K 11.3K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
283K 11.5K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...