Pokémon NL: Tale of Two World...

By FemaleAshGreninja06

After the events of Thunderstruck, Ace, Ashley, Sonic and the rest of the gang meets four newcomers who turne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Shiny
Chapter 2: Family Meeting.
Chapter 3: Accident
Chapter 4: "I'm you, and you're me"
Chapter 5: More counterparts?!
Chapter 6: The most dumbest excuse.
Chapter 7:  The painful truth.
Chapter 8: The Champion's son.
Chapter 9: Stubborn
Chapter 10: Invasion.
Chapter 11: "Let her Go!"
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Guilt

71 5 1
By FemaleAshGreninja06

Normal POV

It was a stressful evening for our heroes. Kai and Sonic were rushed to emergency due to two severe gunshot wounds. Zero was pacing back-and-forth, hoping, praying, that his son is going to be OK. Both Ashley and Ace were exhausted from the fight and were resting together. The medical staff were able to treat their wounds easily since they weren't as severe.

This peaceful moment between father and daughter didn't take long when Ash's ears twitch as she opened her eyes to see Wren sitting beside them. The owl archer her Pokémon then notices her waking up and smiles warmly at her.

Wren: Hey

Ashley: Hey....

Wren: how's the leg?

Ashley: better. I guess.

Ace: *wakes as well* how's Kai now?

Wren: Kai and Sonic are still in there....Never seen Zero like this...

Ace: me either.....

Ashley: I hope there ok.....

Kiba: You should talk to him Ace....

Ace: ok....

Ace carefully gets up and walks towards Zero.

Ace: Z? You have a moment?

Zero: Yeah...? Need something?

Ace: yeah.......I just want you to tell me what on your mind.

Zero: It's my son...It should've been me.....I knew something like this would happen......

Ace:.......well......to be honest......I think that same thing. Even though I didn't make him with raven.......he is still.......like my son as well.

Zero: Flare and I were completely devastated....

Ace: Ik. me and Ashley were devastated as well.

Zero: *tears up a bit* It took 5 Doctors, Charlie and Inferno to get her outta there. And then we fell into an argument and in which she said if our son dies....*Sniffs* She would leave me.....

Ace: *hugs him* shhh......Ik Z......Ik......Just let it all out. I'm here.....

As Zero cries on Ace's shoulder. Nurse Joy comes into the room.

Tom: hey! How are they?

Nurse Joy: well.......your hedgehog friend has an infection in his hip from the untreated gunshot wound and he lost a lot of blood........

Fang: Will he make it?

Nurse Joy: he's currently unconscious but he's stable. He will be in a wheelchair until he recovers.

Zero: What about my son?!

Nurse Joy:...........

Zero: IS HE ALRIGHT?!

For once NJ was hesitant to say the news about Kai but after a while, she finally answered.

Nurse Joy: the..........Bullet had hit his spine and suffered from heavy blood loss......

Wren, Stone and Thunder: !!!!!!

Nurse Joy: Just like Sonic, he's in a coma. But we were able to remove both bullets so.....yeah, both of them will make a full recoveries.

Zero: Thank Arceus....

Ashley: WHICH ROOMS ARE THEY IN?!?!

Fang: Calm down

Nurse Joy: Sonic's in Room 6 and Kai's in Room 7. But it's better to visit them when they are awake.....

Ashley: *begins to tear up* WELL I WANT TO SEE THEM NOW!!!!

Ace: Ashley. Please. Calm dow—

Kiba: Ace....

Zitz(Wolf): Let her go bro

Ace sighs and lets Ashley go and see them. She peeked inside Room 6 and saw Sonic laying peacefully in the bed. He had a few wires and IVs injected in him, probably IVs with the medicine that helps him treat his infection.

Ashley didn't even want to see Kai's condition after seeing Sonic but she did anyways, the site sends her into tears. Kai was hooked up to several wires, more wires then Sonic, and a heart monitor.

Ashley steps back, overwhelmed with tears what she saw. Tom then walks over after talking to the doctor and sees Ash collapsing on her knees, breaking down. He went over and hugged her tight, knowing her pain. His mother was also shot by a criminal and she was in a coma for a very long time. Sadly however, she didn't make it—and that was the reason why he want to become a cop, so no one else could go through the same pain.

Seeing Sonic and Kai going through the same thing hurts him as much as Ash. He should've been there when Sonic was in pain, he should've stopped that black greninja from jumping in or, in that case of action, tasered or even shot Giovanni. All he could do now was cradle his his future daughter-in-law in his arms, tears also flowing down his cheeks.

Tom: Ik Ashley....*sniffles*....Ik it's rough.....but we got to be strong for them....ok?

Ashley sniffles and nods slightly. Tom notices that she was looking back-and-forth between Sonic and Kai's rooms. He sighs.

Tom: you go on in with Kai. I'll take care of Sonic.

Ashley nods again as she walks into Kai's room. Tom walks into Sonic's room, pulls out a chair and sits next to the bed, sighing with guilt and self-hate.

Tom: I'm sorry kid....I should've been there....

***
Timeskip

A week later......

Sonic's POV

When I first woke up from my coma, I felt nothing but two things: pain and sickness. My site was so blurry, I was literally blind as a bat. But I quickly cleared up though so I can see not other then my girlfriend and the Donut Lord himself. I was happy for them to be here, I definitely need someone to talk to. Tom explained everything, about my gunshot wound, my infection.........and Kai.....

I was completely devastated when I heard that Kai, the guy I literally attacked, was shot while saving Ashley. I did nothing but cried after that. I feel so guilty for what I done to him. Well at least Tom and Ashley were there to comfort me though I didn't deserve it.

It has been two days later and Kai still hadn't woke up. Yesterday I was strong enough to sit up on a wheelchair though. It was a lot more better then crutches, that's for sure. I decided to stay with Kai just to make up to him after the way I treated him.

Then all the sudden I heard an extremely weak and painful moan from the bed I was sitting next to. I perked up as I looked over the saw Kai finally opening his eyes.

Kai: S-Sonic.....?

Sonic: Well Hello! *laughs* HEY GUYS!!!! HE'S AWAKE!!!! I knew Nurse Joy was a genius!

Ashley: *comes in* Kai?!

Kai: Ashley..?

Ashley: oh thank goodness! *hugs him* You're ok! You're alive!

Ace: *comes in as well and smiles* well! well! well! Look who finally decided to come around. It took awhile. *giggles*

Kai: How long was I out for?

Ace: Fo—

Sonic: For exactly........a week and two days.

Kai: A WEEK?!

Zero(Wolf): i'm afraid so son.......The bullet struck your spine and lost at lot of blood....But Ace and I Transfered some our blood to you.

Ace: yeah. We pretty much have the same blood so it don't make any difference.

Sonic: and I wanted to give you some of my blood, but I lost some blood too.

Kai: Oh well thanks you guys *sits up slowly*

Sonic: !!!!!!! *pushes him down* DON'T!! D-Don't sit up! You may black out again!

Kai: Ok.

As Kai lays back down, I saw the blood stained bandage wrapped around his torso.......and the scar I gave him over his eye. I just turned away trying out to show anyone my tears.

Sonic: I-I'm sorry.......I d-didn't mean to p-push you d-down t-t-too h-hard.....

Kai: You ok Sonic?

When you asked that, I immediately knew that he noticed the tears of guilt forming in my eyes.

Sonic: *sniffs* h-hey g-guys. C-C-Can me and Kai have a moment alone p-please.

Zero: Um Ok

Everyone leaves the room.

Sonic: K-Kai I....*tries to hold back his tears*

Kai: Sonic?

Sonic: L-Look I......*cries*......I........

Kai: Sonic it ok you can tell me anything.......

I couldn't hold it in any longer as I zoomed into him and hugged him tight. The tears and the emotional lightning sparks  were really coming out now.

⚡️Sonic: I'M SO SORRY KAI!!!!! I-I'm sorry for everything. It's just when I s-saw you g-guys k-k-kissing, It f-felt l-like I was s-stabbed in the heart and left there to b-bleed on the g-ground. I......I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ALONE AGAIN......ALL ALONE FOREVER!!!! *breaks down crying* ⚡️

Every ounce of guilt and sadness were finally coming out as I cried all over Kai, sparks of lightning was coming out from my quills. But somehow, he was able to smooth them down and embrace me without getting hurt by the lightning.

Kai: I wanted to apologize as well. I wasn't trying to take Ashely away from you, I love her the same as you do...I didn't wanna intervene with your relationship with her.

Sonic: t-t-then why did you kiss her then....?

Ashley: *comes in* well......the truth is.........I was the one who kissed him.

I was Shocked.

Sonic: W-What?

Ashley: I'm sorry! I'm really am! But....

Kai: Sonic please understand She still loves you.

I thought about it for a while. Kai DID save Ash from A freaking gunshot wound to the tummy.

Sonic: *smiles* if I wasn't stuck in this stupid wheelchair, I would've ran to ya and give you a hug and kiss so—

Ashley then runs to me and hugs me before we kissed each other in the lips. I then nudged Ashley towards Kai with a smirk.

Sonic: now it's Kai's turn.

Kai: *Blushes*

Ashley: *Kisses Kai*

Kai: *Kisses back*

Sonic: I'm gonna leave you guys to it!

As I rolled out of the room I saw Kai's mama Flare watching them with wide eyes.

Flare: 0_0

Sonic: Don't ask.....

Flare: *Faints* 😵😵😵😵

Sonic: 0_0 uhhhhhh.........Guys? Mrs. Fire Fox Lady fell down!

Zero: I'll take care of her😅😅😅

I just smiled awkwardly at Z as he picked up his wife. I then look at my two friends with a smile before rolling back to my room.  I just realized that what I was doing to Kai was just.........jealousy......—I want Ashley all to myself and now I know that there is someone Who is similar as me; someone who would do anything to protect Ash, loves her the same way as me.

Why did I know this before? If some men practice polygamy, why can't Woman? Why can't Pokémon? Why can't Pokémon Woman?

Well, I'll always be the stereotyped little blue hedgehog who watched WAY too many action movies, but hey! I'm a teenager! I'm still learning! Like today I learned that Love always wins.......and as long as Ashley is happy with Kai.........I'm happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 830 49
Pokémon: A New Saga for the Betrayed Ash has been betrayed by some he called friends and family. He finds himself in a new Region, he meets a mysteri...
2.6K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
1.4K 68 22
(Note: I was going to do the story after "Pokémon NL: Bonds never die" but unfortunately I got impatient so I did it anyway) After the events of "Bon...