The Vampire Prince ✓

بواسطة brownboiiii

Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm... المزيد

Before you read
Chapter 1 : Pilot
Chapter 2 : Invited
Chapter 3 : The Great City
Chapter 4 : Friendly Stranger
Chapter 5 : Date?
Chapter 6 : Avoiding Him
Chapter 7 : Exposed
Chapter 8 : Explanations
Chapter 9 : Flashbacks
Chapter 10 : Cursed
Chapter 11 : Awakened
Chapter 12 : The Rise of Venatores
Chapter 13 : The Great War
Chapter 14 : Miles Apart
Chapter 15 : Family Dearest
Chapter 16 : Official Date
Chapter 17 : Suffering
Chapter 19 : Winters
Chapter 20 : Disapproval
Chapter 21 : PDA
Chapter 22 : The Red Room
Chapter 23 : Traitor
Chapter 24 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 25 : Don't Go Yet
Chapter 26 : Anew
Chapter 27 : The Royal Family
Chapter 28 : Marked
Chapter 29 : Captured
Chapter 30 : Transition
Chapter 31 : Vampire's Day Out
Chapter 32 : Sensual Lovers
Chapter 33 : Preparations
Chapter 34 : Founder's Day
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Vacation
Chapter 37 : Demons of Past
Chapter 38 : The Attack-P1
Chapter 39 : The Attack-P2
Epilogue : Reconciled
Bonus - shorts
Bonus - Random shorts
Last Bonus

Chapter 18 : First time

6.9K 255 17
بواسطة brownboiiii

-
⚠️Warning⚠️
Smut ahead! Mature themes.
Skip it if you want
-

The song of the chapter, obviously.

This will be the song of their smut , their every smut because it will be steamy obviously. Plus I can't find other song soel whenever they have sex play it.

Edit: if you guys wish to read this again. You can as I changed some and added few more scenes to the smut part as I felt it was quite accelerated and less descripted.😌

Axel's Pov:

I brought him to my playroom. He kept kissing my neck and nuzzling my neck.
He was clinging onto me like his life depended on it and I certainly didn't mind it one bit.

I fished out the key from my pocket and inserted it into the keyhole. I held him tightly close to my chest as I unlocked and entered the room.
I switched on the lights and the room lit up.

The room was built modernly with purple and red lights all over the room.
With a wooden floorboard , the walls were of dark black oakwood which were completely soundproof.
There was a glass cabinet with various toys and objects to use displayed in the open.

A bathroom was attached to it and it had all the necessities and requirement for aftercare of a sub.

I hired special workers from Czechoslovakia to come and build this room for me. Apparently they had experience regarding these things.
A king sized bed lied in the centre of the room and had small chains hanging from its frame.

Nyx looked up and took in a sharp breathe and I felt his hard on rubbing against my abdomen.
I knew he liked this. And now I was sure he had no problem.

I kissed the side of his head and set him on the bed.
A small whine left his lips from the loss of contact.

He stared at me with innocent eyes and all of the dark exterior he had just faded and all that was left was , innocence and purity. He wasn't anyone here, with me in this very own room he was my boyfriend, my sub and my forever soulmate and I swore I would protect him with my life.

He tilted his head adorably , his pinkish lips opened slightly and stared at me not looking away once.

If it was someone else who came into this room for the first time they would look around and analyze things but Nyx comfortably stared at me with love.
He knew he was alright.

I stared back at him and got lost in the fact that how beautiful he looked.
Only if he was naked he would look prettier.
I shook my head before I would get entranced by his beauty.

"Before we begin we have to set some ground rules, now you'll pay attention to what I say. Ok?" My voice turned authoritive.

He nodded.

" So as to begin I'm not a extreme BDSM follower and I am strict and I want my orders to be followed. To be honest I'm one of those softer Doms you'll meet and it will be good as long as you follow orders and don't disrespect me. Is that clear?"

" Yes"

" You don't need to worry about anything if you're loyal and verbal.

Whatever concerns you , you tell me and we'll have a decent conversation about it, together. No hiding stuff like what you did today!" My voice held dissapointment.

He blushed and slightly nodding look down in embarrassment. I just patted his head and got his attention.

"The rules are simple and as follows.

1. When we are playing , you will not address me by my name , you will address me as daddy , sir or master. Whatever you please.

2. You will be honest with me, you will not lie to me and tell me everything that concerns you. I wanna be in your life and same goes for you. You are my soulmate and boyfriend you deserved to know about my life as much as me. But if there is something I'm not telling you know that it is for your own good.

3. If you want respect , you give respect. I won't tolerate any disrespect , if you do so there will be punishment. It can be orgasm denial, spanking , humiliation, edging, CBT and etcetera. It also applies to my friends if I take you to meet them. But if you are uncomfortable with any of them and anything that lies in your hard limits you tell me now.

4. You will have some safe words, if you use these I'll stop. This is not about my pleasure but yours as well. The safe words are red to stop, yellow to slow down and green to continue, if you want you can change them.

5. And last but not least you will give me verbal answers to let me know you're comfortable.

Is it clear or do you have any questions?"

I presented the ground rules I had set.

I wasn't those extreme doms who went way too hard on their subs for pleasure.

I was quite a decent and soft dom. Subs would often come upto me for scenes because I was as gentle in aftercare as rough as I would be in the scene.

He nodded and remembering the fifth
rule.

" Y-yes sir!"

"Good , it may take some time to get comfortable with the rules so I'll be patient since you never bottomed I believe. But that does not means you'll repeat the same mistakes again and again."

" Yes sir" he firmly replied.
I smiled , he was more confident now.

"Now do you have any thing to say before we begin?" He nodded.

"Shoot"

"I'm very new to this because I have never been a submissive neither the bottom one. I have always been a dominant person and so I don't know anything about being a sub. Which also means I'm a virgin back there.

My hard limit is humiliation. I don't want to hurt you because even a little bit disrespect sets me off like a time bomb.
I'm also a dom and I hate disrespect as much as you do.
You know what my position and work is in the supernatural world better than anyone else.
So I still have to maintain my dignity and power in front of my people. There might be certain cases or scenarios where I have to go against some of your rules, most probably rule 2. There are certain things which are to be kept only within the 15 rulers and not even their mates should know about it since they can be used as leverage for it.

I purposely have to be cold and strict asshole in front of my people to keep them in check. Because if they know that their eldest and most powerful ruler is submissive, they'll take me as weak which I don't have any problem with. It happened once with Nora and it ended horribly with an entire town burning down. If they know about our personal life and what our position is ,an entire race will stray from their path.

I'm new to the concept of submission , as the creature I am is a prideful one and vampires and werewolves would die rather than submit. All I ask is same respect and equality when we are in the presence of any supernatural.

Sir."
He said and looked at me to check if I was offended or angry. I never would be angry at him for setting his boundaries.
I also learned he was virgin in the back and despite the fact that I couldn't have cared if he wasn't I felt immense joy by knowing I was going to be his first and last.

"I will always respect your boundaries Nyx. I know what your position is in this and your world which is far important than mine as a CEO. What we do in our bedroom should not and will never concern others and I would respect your wishes ,if that respect is returned." I gently caressed his cheeks and he leaned into my touch. It was very brave of him to set his boundaries.

He doesn't even needs to learn how to be a submissive , around me he was already one.

My legs automatically made me move towards him. I can't help but keep looking at him with a predatory gaze that seem to undress him.

"What are your kinks, your limits , your likings and dislikings. What would you want to possibly try in future if you get the chance?" I asked as I moved towards the display of toys to play with.

" I like bondage, domination as I recently discovered, impact play, whipping , sadism and masochism . I have a pain kink, knife play and blood play , sir.

My hard limits are humiliation of any form, specially public humiliation. My soft limits are canning and whipping. And wax play and electric pleasure can be things I can try. I can't remember other things at the moment but if I do later I'll remind you.

That's all sir"

I turned around flabbergasted only to be surprised again. I didn't know what should I be impressed of?

Whether he liked it really rough and his kinks were similar to mine or the fact the position he was in right now sitting in was called the submission pose, which he learned naturally. It was the display pose where the sub was supposed to kneel as they have to sit on their heel with heir eyes down and hand son thighs. I didn't even told him and he took it naturally. The only thing was he wasn't looking down , his eyes were focused on me.

Nyx impresses me and surprises me everytime.

"Good anything else?" I asked as I went to his side and started tying the black silk cloth over his eyes.

" We vampires are very strong creatures. And me being an original I'm more stronger than a common vampire.

These restrains are no match against me and when I am aroused I don't think so I can really control myself. I may hurt you, sir "
He was right ,he liked bondage and I did too. It wasn't going to work.

" So what should we do about that hmm baby? Any ideas?"I asked grabbing his face and turned it towards me.

He was blindfolded and couldn't see anything. My breath fanned over his face and I saw him gulping.

" We can still use them, if you dip and lace your toys like flogger, paddle and restraints in vervain." He said making my eyes go wide immediately not liking the idea.

" No! No way I'm doing that! You can get hurt seriously. And isn't it fatal to you! I wont allow this!"
I denied immediately.

How can he even suggest that? I know he has a pain kink but why paly with something that could kill him. He can't be killed exactly , but wait! He is right , he cant be killed and he's not a normal vampire.

"No, sir I won't be harmed in anyway.

I have been consuming vervain in small quantities from past 500 hundred years to make me immune of the toxic effect it has on a vampire and at this point it doesn't have any effect on me anymore." He laughed softly and replied.

" What?"
" You can use it. It's just for pleasure purpose and you want harm me. I have been through worse cases like being trapped in vervain laced well for a week. And trust me I came out of it with no harm." He said chuckling.

" So all I need to do is dip them in vervain?" I asked and he nodded.

" Yes sir ,There is some in kitchen , mix it with water and dip them in it. It may sizzle but don't stop as I'll heal as soon as the ropes leaves my body. It's totally safe and I'm up for it." He said.

" Are you sure Nyx?" I asked paranoid.

He sighed.
"Yes Axel I won't suggest it if it was harmful. It is but not for me. plus I trust you and I know you'll never let me get hurt." He said gently and I sighed agreeing to do it.

"Anything else love? Because once I get a taste of your body I know I'll be hooked." I huskily said.

His face turned red from embarrassment. I frowned.

" Uh. Um. I uh." He stuttered.

" Words baby." I encouraged him.

" It's my first time bottoming. Please try to be gentle." He stuttered awkwardly. And I snickered.

"Aww baby I know that and I would always be gentle with you . Unless you want me rough ,hard and fast." I smirked and he blushed red.

I walked back to the bed and smirked.

Lets play my little vampire.

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

"Now I'll slowly strip you.

Let the fun begin , baby. " I said seductively and in a deeper voice. I saw him shudder and I smirked.

I slowly trailed my hand to his waist and lifted his hoodie off his hot body. The red lights seem to make his body glow like a statue of some sex god.

His tattoos seem to shimmer and I never have been a fan of tattoos but ok Nyx? My lord have some mercy on me. I cant even believe all of him was mine and only mine.

Then I went behind him. My breath was fanning over his neck and he tilted his neck in submission as I slowly kissed it. My hands went to his sweatpants and untied the knot of them.

The sweat pants dropped and I surprisingly he wore nothing under them.

There he stood, completely naked in front of me , showing everything he has to offer me.
My precious vampire , all mine.
"Inspection." I ordered and be immediately took the position. Good thing was he knew about these positions as much as I did.

He stood staring straight with his blindfold on.
His legs little bit apart from each other and his hands behind his back.

I took the remote of the lights in the room and turned the red lights of ceiling up. Then the light under the bed to golden.

His body glowed and his muscles reflected the orangish light back.

His tattoes and ear piercing gave him a bad boy look. And It was now that I noticed he had a small nipple piercing.
He looked so hot.

I chuckled darkly to myself.

"Isn't this sight wonderful? " I asked him my voice husky and deeper , laced with lust.

I was already hard , just the sight of him was enough to make me hard.

I started circling him like a tiger would before pouncing on his prey.

"What , sir?" He asked gulping again. He must be sensing me circling him.

"The almighty vampire prince. Ruler of an entire race , the one who literally killed demons to protect his kind.
The heartthrob of the magazines. Never gave a chance to anyone and would literally fuck you and leave. Your typical bad boy and how ironic, the big bad vampire is melting under my touch," he shuddered as he felt my hands on his cheek and his erection jerked . I snickered.

" Aroused already baby? you don't know how much pleasure I get when I see you writhing under my touch.

Cause no one will ever touch you beside me! Only I can make you submit like this and you'll only submit to me and no one else. I'm possessive of things that are mine and, You. Are. Mine. " He whimpered as my hands roamed slowly all over his body.

He wanted to be touched badly and I wanted to touch him badly.

" P-l -uhease touch me." He whimpered.

"I will baby. I will, soon" I smirked.

"Now, come on , get your pretty ass on the bed. Get on your knees, face down and ass in the air.
And dare you touch yourself understand!" I ordered with authority .

" Yes sir!"
"Because you have been a good boy and this was the first time the punishment would more be a pleasure. But not all the time. While I'm gone prepare for me." He must be confused as he frowned.

"You'll know what I meant"

I took out the lube and the vibrator.

I lubed my fingers and circled his entrance making him hiss a little. I inserted my finger and he stiffened.

"Stay calm. I'll take care of you." I soothed and he took a deep breath.

When I felt he was loosened enough I inserted my second finger and then scissored them to see him shuddering.
I then added third to lose him more.
Wanting to test the waters and his pain endurance I took the vibrator and inserted it in him without lubing it making him groan in pain and move forward a little.

" Stay still " And he obliged.

"You said you loved pain? How does this feels?" I slowly pulled it out and pushed it in again.

"It's painful, *gasp* yet pleasuring!" He gasped.
I pulled it all the way out and lubed it and pushed it inside again.

" Well for the time I'm gone. Enjoy but not too much." I whispered the last part and with that being said I pulled away from him and switched on the vibrator. His whole body jerked forward and a moan left his mouth. A cock ring was placed on his crotch to avoid him from coming. Why? Well I already teased him too much.

Smirking I left him and went down.

I dont know whether this vervain idea was okay or not but he said its ok so I can try.

If its harmful we won't be continuing it.

I went to grab the vervain and mixed it in a water bottle.

My movements were slow and lethargic purposely, I intend to tease him.
I took out a water bottle and slowly gulped it down. Then I sat on the dining table and ate some chocolates Nyx brought and kept it on display for the guest.

It was atleast 10 or 15 minutes when I thought I should head back.

I slowly and lazily walked up the stairs , vervain water and normal water in my hand.

I entered the room and he was groaning and moaning but was still in position I left in.

Good for him. His body was shaking but his willpower wasn't shattering.

I moved slowly and he noticed what I was doing to tease him.

I heard a growl from him.

"Behave!" I ordered slapping his back making him jerk forward.
He shut up instantly.

" So this is your first time and what I felt like was that you disrespect me now by growling like an angry dog and also for hiding something so vital from me. Not only that , 'what he'll not know won't hurt him'. That was quite disrespectful.

So you will receive 10 spanks and after every spank you will say

'thank you sir can I have another'. So what do you want my hand or the paddle" I said.

" Yes sir, you can use any sir" He said gritting his teeth.

I grabbed him and placed over my lap making him gasp at the sudden action.

I smacked hard on his ass, a low grunt escaping his mouth.

" Thank you sir , can I have another"

I smacked again ,
"and thank you sir can I have another?" I laughed.
" Oh it feels so good to see you like this." And then I continued with my torture and smacked him again and again.

By the end he was already moaning and willingly asking for more. The sound of last slap resonated and he slided off my lap
.
"Ass up in the air, on your knees."
He did what I told.

"Mmmm my work. You would certainly love the view I'm having Nyx." I pointed out to his red ass and kneaded it softly making him moan softly.
I grabbed him by his hips and jerked him backwards.

I took off my shirt and untied my belt.

I took the bottle of vervain and poured it over the collar tied to a chain to the bed and the restraints I was going to use. It was the first time so no heavy restraints , just a small handcuff.

I tied the collar around his neck and it sizzled ,literally.

"Are you sure you are ok?"

"Yes sir"

The collar held him upwards and won't let him go down.

I slowly kissed the back of his neck trailing down to his back. His back arched and his breaths became ragged.

I kissed his bright red cheek and licked a long stripe. He threw his head back in pleasure.

"You like it ?" He nodded.

"Well we are just beginning!" I smirked.

I took out the vibrator and he shuddered slightly.

Without warning I dove in and started my torture ok his hole and he was moaning like a pornstar would.

His veins bulged out on his hands as he was clutching on the sheets harder ,his knuckles turning white.
This continued for some time before i could not hold any longer.

I grabbed his hands and pulled them back. Sliding the cuffs on the same happened , they sizzled.

He wanted to lay his head on the pillow but the collar didn't let him.

I reached for the lube and vibrator. I lubed my fingers and slowly inserted one.

He hissed at the cold sensation.

I slowly inserted two fingers which went in easily, I fingered him for a while and then scissored my fingers.
He moaned and I took the lube and lubed the vibrator again.

"Now we have some more fun." I inserted the vibrator and switched it on. It started its work and Nyx's back started shaking.

I moved to the head of the bed and sat with my back to the bed head so that I was facing him.
This was a marvellous sight and I wont mind jerking off to it.

I sat back and relaxed.
I took my tool out and completely slid off the pants .

"Suck!" I commanded him guiding my dick to his mouth.
He obliged without hesitation.

The warmth engulfed me , and oh god he is so fucking good in this.

He licked my length from up to down and took it whole in his mouth , gagging a bit.

I moaned , as he slowly licked it while sucking.

I reached for the remote and turned up the speed of the vibrator.

He moaned and his whole body shook but continued sucking.

I raised the level of vibration.
He still was able to suck .

I turned it all the way up.
He wobbled and slided sidewards and moaned loudly. His body shaking.

" I didn't tell you to stop!"
"Y-ye-ugh yes sir-r-rr!" He manged to get up and wobbled a bit but managed to get my dick in his mouth and started sucking again.
His body and waist was shaking his arms were no longer able to make him stand.

After few more minutes of torture. I decided to give him some rest.

"Ok get off!" He did and the way light shown his body made me lick my lips. He was covered in sweat and it shimmered in the reddish golden light.

"Di-did I do good master?"

" Yes pet you are doing good. So good that now all I want is to be inside you.

So get up on your knees, now."
I growled switching off the vibrator.

He took deep breaths and panted but did as he was told.
He wasn't even realising that he was the perfect sub to me and I didn't need to tell him anything twice and sometimes not even once.

I aligned myself at his hole and he shuddered as he felt the tip at his entrance. I teased him and would not enter him , only just rubbing myself against him. He was groaning and begging me to fuck him already , but me? I didn't.
Thinking it was enough I asked.

"Gentle or rough?"

"As rough as you can be."he practically growled.

I slowly pushed in making him groan in anticipation.

When I was completely in, I stopped moving.

"Shall I move?" I asked wanting him to get used to the size.

"Yes sir" He said in between pants. Well he is ready and who am I to stop this.

I started off slow and in a few minutes I was ramming into him with all the power I had.

I grabbed his hairs and jerked him up so I can kiss him.

Bringing his face near mine I attacked his neck first and sucked and bit his neck . I love to abuse his neck only to see it heal. One thing I didn't like was the hickeys never stayed for long.

I bit his earlobe making him moan and turn his head to me and I immediately latched my mouth to his addicting lips while ramming in him.

He was moaning all the time and his whole body convulsed in pleasure.
The collar was keeping him up so he wouldn't fall but I wanted to fuck him freestyle.

My mind was going haywire and all I wanted was him.

My mind kept repeating his name like a mantra.

Not wanting the chain anymore I pulled out of him and he whined softly.

I grabbed him and removed his collar and turned him to face me so I can fuck him in missionary.

I positioned myself again at his hole and thrusted in him again in full force.
"Do you like it rough and fast huh?" I asked him thrusting in him.

"Yes please, sir faster and harder!" He said.

" Such a slut you are!"I said smirking.
" Only yours."
He moaned louder.

Who was I to deny that pleasure to him.
I started ramming into him full force. His dick was purple from the denial of his orgasm.

He wanted to cum but the cock ring wouldn't let him. I wouldn't let him.

I took off the cock ring and sat him up on my lap so he was riding me.

"Master-r can I bite you?" He asked resting his head on my shoulder.
"Yes baby you can! You don't need to ask" I told him.

I felt myself on edge and he was to I could tell.

I grabbed his hips and let him sink on me. Then I lifted him of and then let him sink again.
I started doing this faster and I felt his breath fanning on my neck.

He went to my neck and I could feel his fangs scraping against my neck.

He brought his hand near his neck and punched two holes in his neck I quickly latched onto it biting him automatically.

I moaned at the taste of his blood and I was seconds away from my orgasm.

I felt him biting into me and drinking from me.
It was the breaking point for me and my orgasm hit me with full force and my whole body jerked.

I released into him and felt him releasing on my chest.

We were too high on pleasure, on each other to care for our surrounding.

He sucked on for a few more minutes and I was to hazed by the pleasure to even react.

He left my neck and then rested his head on my shoulder.

I felt him drawing shapes on my back and nuzzled his neck . His smell was addicting as well.
He sighed and examined the wound he gave me.

"This wound is too deep and probably could have stayed forever if you wouldn't have drunk my blood "

I smiled. He was the one who bottomed first time and was really ruined and yet he was the one looking out for me. God he was too adorable.

" You did good baby!"

" Thank you sir!"

I lifted him off me and stood up.

⚠️ Smut over ⚠️

" Let's get cleaned shall we?"
He nodded and sighed.

" I think, I think I don't remembert my name! "He said fearfully.

" Why is that my love? " I asked amused.

" You fucked my brain out "He said grinning.

" Oh god you are so I don't know what you are! "I groaned at his stupid jokes.
He only gave me a cheeky grin.
I lifted him up and took him to the bathroom connected to the room

" You know I can walk!" he told me

"No you might be feeling sore!"
He sighed chuckling.

"I am vampire Axel.
That too an original the amount of pain I have endured I'm sure no one has and if did they won't be alive right now. I developed resistance against pain and now I can control if I want to feel pain or not. " He said shrugging. While I gawked at the revelation.

I placed him in the bathtub
"You can do that?" I asked baffled

"Yes , I can. I'm that strong , even now.

You know I would have broken the collar the minute you tied it around me eventhough it was laced with vervain . I left the wound unhealed so I could feel the pain. And it took me all my power to not break free.

You are dealing with one kinky little shit Axel. You don't know what things I have tried and did. You could have whipped me with a whip and I would take it just because it's you giving me punishment. I'm addicted to pain." He said.

I was seriously amazed. He had this crazy sex drive that never seem to end. I was proud of him that eventhough he could have broken free but he didn't and obeyed my orders. I bent down and kissed his forehead and he blushed.

A weird thought invaded my mind and found myself comparing my Nyx to Emily. Emily wanted only vanilla sex whereas Nyx was ready to go deep and rough, exactly how I liked and wanted to.

With Emily I was never satisfied and it would take me hours to get an orgasm.

I shook my head, why am I even thinking of her . She doesn't deserve my attention or thougts. Not when I have him, my perfect soulmate. Specially made for me.

I got in the bathtub after adding a bathbomb and some essential oil sitting behind him with his back on my chest.

It was very comfortable as the water was hot and he cuddled into my chest.

He shifted a little and looked up and smiled at me, then kissed my chin and snuggled into my chest.
After a while I felt him getting asleep and he was falling asleep.

He seem tired and it was expected.

He did eventually , fell asleep but before drifting off he muttered four words that gave me literal shock and tingles all over my body.

'i love you axel'

My heart fluttered , sense of happiness and joy washing over me. I was warm all over my body and it felt like i6 achieved a very important achievement of my life and that was him.

I nuzzled his wet head ,
"I love you too Nyx!" I whispered.

I fell in love when I told myself I won't.
I fell in love with a boy while I kept denying myself of the obvious truth.

This boy who took my heart , who was a vampire, my cute little adorable vampire with anger issues was what brought me the joy and comfort and made me the happiest man on darth.

I picked him up and brought him to my room.
Laying him down on the bed and wiping the beads of water off his body, I brought the covers to his chin and he snuggled into them.

I myself got in beside him spooning him after wiping my body.
I brought the covers over us and hugged him closer to my body. Whispering a small 'i love you' and 'sweet dreams' ,I drifted off to a peaceful sleep with the love of my life laying with me.

This is what I asked for, someone to love and be loved and that's what I got.
I wouldn't change a thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

____________________________________

Finally they did the sexy stuff. There was sexual tension I guess which is finally released. Hut Axel doesn't know how a sex crazed monster Nyx is. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

576K 15.5K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
1.2M 52.8K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
Blooded Mate بواسطة Rhycce

الخيال (فانتازيا)

104K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...