Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

CHAPTER 06

10.8K 527 16
By Jainnakophrom_

||Bright's POV||

We arrived at the theme park. Chatri is so excited, but I made sure to grab his hand since there are a lot of people today. One body guard is following us, just for safety. We went inside, and he had already pulled me to the shooting booth.

"Dad, I want that brown bunny," he said, pointing at the medium-sized brown bunny. Bunny...

"Sure," I said. I gave the money to the game attendant. He gave me the toy gun. Aiming for the target, and with a focused mind, I pulled the trigger and hit the center of the target.

"Yey!" Chatri said in excitement.

"Here you go, sirs." The game attendant handed the stuff animal to my son. Chatri grabbed it and hugged it tight while jumping.

He does love rabbits.

After that game, We rode the bump cars and the carousel. After that, he got tired, so we went to one of the food stalls and ate some food. While eating. A familiar scent came to me. I sniffed the air; it smelled like fresh grass and raspberries—the sweetest scent I've ever smelled.

"Dad!" Chatri shouted. I looked at him and saw him handing me the hotdog. "You need to eat."

I smiled. "Thanks, kiddo." I took the hotdog and ate it.

Minutes later. I felt a pain in my chest. I spit out the food. My mind became blurry. My head is pounding as well. There's something in the scent that told me to follow it.

"Dad, are you okay?" Chatri asked. He then walked to my side and hugged me. "We can go home, Dad; you don't have to force yourself."

"Son, I promised," I said, touching his cheeks. "We-"

Mate!

I looked at the person behind my son. Our eyes met, and his eyes glowed yellow like mine. It's like the whole world just stopped; everything went into slow motion. His eyes. His skin. His lips. He's the Omega. My Omega. I stood up and walked towards him. He flinched as I got near him; he turned his back and ran away.

"Wait!" I shouted and ran back after him. There are so many people, and I slowly lost him. I stopped and tried to look around for him, but I couldn't see him anymore.

"Damn it!" I stomped my feet on the ground and clutched my hair. My head is not pounding anymore, but its surely still hurts

Standing there and trying to look for the omega. I heard Chatri's shout. I quickly turn around and went back to where we are. There, I saw him standing while hugging the bunny, and the bodyguard was trying to calm him down.

"Daddy!" He shouted while crying. I ran to him, scooped him up, and hugged him tight.

"Shh..shhh..I'm here. I'm here," I said sweetly into his ears. "Daddy's here; don't cry."

"W-why did you leave me?" he asked, still sniffling and tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm very sorry, Son," I said, wiping off his tears. "I just saw someone I knew."

"Don't leave me"

"Dwon't weve..."

What the..

I shook my head and nodded. I kissed his forehead and looked at him in the eyes. "I won't, I promise. Now let's go back home."

He didn't answer but just nodded. Chatri snuggled his head on the crook of my neck while his arms wrapped around my neck tightly. We went to the parking lot, and he fell asleep. We went back to the house with my son in my arms, peacefully sleeping.

I can't believe I left my son alone. The guilt inside me is still there. I shouldn't have left Chatri alone just to follow that Omega, but my instinct said to follow that Omega.

It's fine; at least my son is safe. I held Chatri closer, and he snuggled into my embrace. I still remember what Omega's face looks like, so that's fine. It's the first time in three years that I felt happiness again.

I'll find you soon, no matter where you are.

---

||Win's POV||

He's here; he's actually here. We just arrived back here yesterday, and I already saw him. The Alpha. My Alpha. His features and build are enough to make my legs wobble.

When our eyes met, his eyes glowed yellow, just like what P'Gun said. And it means that he is the Alpha who marked me that day. When he walked in my direction, I panicked. So I turned around and ran away from him. It was my first instinct since this was the first time I had seen him in 3 years.

Me and my son were supposed to enjoy our time here, but I didn't know he'd also be here. When I turned around to see him, he was not there anymore. I don't know if running away from him makes everything right. Throughout the years, my energy has been dropping low. P'Gun said it's because of me being far away from my mate.

But luckily, nothing bad will happen to me since the mark is not yet complete. Meeting him right away is not my plan. After making sure I lost him, I went back to the food court, where my son and Chimon are.

"Hey, P'Win, why did you run off like that?" Chimon asked as he fed my son. I took Sun from him and sat him on my lap.

"Nothing, I just thought I saw someone," I said.

"Papa smwells like Dada!" Sun shouted and snuggled closer to my chest. What? But he didn't even touch me.

"Dada? P'Win, did you..."

"No!" I cut him off. "I didn't let him touch me, I swear! We just locked eyes together. He tried to run after me, but I managed to get him lost."

Chimon looks at me with worry. "You sure? Papa did say that if you meet him, it's fine now, right? That is why we moved back here."

"I know, it's just that." I trailed off and looked at my son. He kept sniffing my clothes with a smile on his face. "I don't want things to happen so fast again, like the last time."

*Sigh* "Fine, you're right," Chimon said and stood up. "We better go before Papa loses his mind with the twins."

"Okay," I said, carrying Sun into my arms. "Wanna go home and see the twins, Sun?"

"Yesss!" He said, putting his hands up. "We buy those bun buns!"

"Oh, right, Papa said to buy the twins some stuff and toys before we go back."

"Alright, then let's buy some bun buns!"

We stood up and went to one of the booths. While walking towards the booth. I notice his presence again. I turned around and saw him walking to the park's exit while carrying a child in his arms.

What?

That felt like a pain in my chest. Why is he holding a child? Is it his cousin? Wait.... That's right, I don't even know him. Is that his son? I shook my head and just ignored that. After getting the twins' toys, We went back to the car and left the park. Driving back, Sun fell asleep with Chimon.

P'Gun and P'Off actually had the twins a year ago; now, Chimon has been a great older brother. The twins are turning one soon, and P'Gun planned on celebrating the twins' first birthday here. While driving, I couldn't help but wonder if the kid was his. P'Off said that even if the mark is not complete, he will not be able to have sex with other people.

Maybe he adopted that kid? Or maybe...he... already got another Omega pregnant before he marked me. My head is full of thoughts that I shouldn't be worrying about right now. I have sun. Sun Vachiwin Chiva-aree Yes, I still chose to give him his father's surname. Sun is actually starting to look like his dad, but not the eyes; he got that from me.

I shouldn't worry about it; the sun is now my top priority. Driving back to our old house is quiet and peaceful. We finally arrived. I woke Chimon up, and he carried the things inside while I carried Sun in my arms.

"Thank God, you two are finally here," P'Gun said in a hushed tone. He is sitting on the couch with the twins's crib in front.

"Yeah, sorry, we took so long," Chimon said, placing the two stuff bunnies on the couch.

"I'm just going to put Sun on his bed," I said, and I went upstairs to my son's room.

When we got back here yesterday, The rooms are already adjusted, three extra rooms for the twins and Sun. Though the rooms of the twins are not yet used,

I opened the door slowly and closed it. I placed Sun on his smalll race car bed and tucked him with a blanket. I turned the heater on low and turned on the nightlight. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and left his room.

P'Gun and Chimon are already making dinner. P'Off is still not here, so I guess he's busy with work loads after 3 years, then coming back here. I went to guard the twins; they're already turning one year old in the next two months. Chimon actually looks like P'Gun, but the twins still have P'Gun's looks, except for the eyes and nose.

I just watched the twins sleeping peacefully. It reminded me of when Sun was still a baby—not that he is not a baby now; he's still my baby. I actually didn't think my life would be like this; I thought P'Gun and P'Off's were going to disown me like my parents did. I am thankful for them.

My mind drifted off to the Alpha I saw. Was that really him? Will he accept me? What if he rejected me after knowing that he got me pregnant? What if he doesn't like the sun?

A lot of thoughts and questions are running through my mind, but all I want is to give my son the things I didn't get to have while growing up. Support, care, and love from parents; if Alpha would accept me and Sun, then that would be much better.

----
It's 1:26am here when I published this. No sleep for me 😎

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.5K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
35.9K 2.3K 54
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...
27.2K 1.4K 68
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
304K 8.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...