our hearts collided

By lilxnana

all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to w... More

authors note.
introduction>3
♫ playlist ♫
0. butterflies
1. new york
2. careful
3. party
4. another night
5. hunting
7. fazed
8. swim
9. deal
10. concern
10.5. hurt
11. interwind
12. teacher's pet
13. afternoon delights.
14. dinner.
15. yours.
16. the moon.
17. camping.
18. obsessed.
19. drunk thoughts.
20. playing games.
21. pretty girl.
22. safe haven
23. rule two.
covers.
24. birthday girl.
25. temporary.
26. sorrows.
27. without you.
28. pain.
29. secrets.
30. lies.
31. afriad.
32. broken.
33. shatterd.
34. mason.
35. cause and effect.
36. drowning.
37. ivory.
38. time.
39. giovanni.
40. finally.
41. our hearts.
42. collided.
epilogue

6. play

9.5K 206 102
By lilxnana

Giovanni

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to my room. It's been weeks since that night with ivory and the boys and I haven't seen her since, it almost like she avoiding us. I wonder why? 

It not like I care, I have been trying to avoid her since we were ten but she everywhere in my mind. And no matter how many girls I sleep with, she is always there, and that the fucking problem. Even when I don't want to think about her I do. Fuck!

I told myself I won't worry about another girl after her, But it seems ivory is gonna fuck that up for me.

Im thinking about her now. I need to stop.

I got ready for classes.

~

Classes finished, I share the last class with the boys and ivory, But she wasn't there. I walked out of the class and logan wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Man that class will be the death of me, I'm already failing," Logan exclaimed

"Yea I know but keep your classes up or the coach won't let you play," I said, It important we keep our grades up or none of us can play this season. I have no problem with that but Logan will, He isn't that bright.

"hey guys," A girl showed up in front of us and I notice it was Ivory friend I think her name was Lilly.

"Lydia right? " Robin asked and she nodded. shit, I was close. "I couldn't help to hear you need help in Mr, dinglebird class, Um ivory is passing that class with flying colors and she helping me maybe she can help you too," Lydia explained.

"I won't hesitate to ask, thanks And speaking of ivory where is she? " Logn asked "I have no idea the last I heard she had to go back to Rosemount for something and then she been MIA for the last couple of days," We nod our head

I walked away and they finished talking to her. Why did she go to Rosemount? I find myself thinking about her again. It feels wrong. I think about ivory to get my mind off her. I don't miss her, She the reason I won't ever be able to love anyone again.

But if I ever was capable to love again, It would be ivory. It would be her because for some reason she has always been a choice.

I Like how she gets my mind off everything, She makes me forget everything that happened. Although I think she thinks I hate her. The things I said to her on that summer night. I gave her a reason to hate me.

It better for her to hate me than fall for me, that can't happen.

~~~~

the sweat drip down my forehead, Practice was just now over and the coach still making us run laps. All because of logan and robin.

"I'm sorry man I had to say it I couldn't hold it in," Logan breathe out running beside me. Basically, logan and robin were joking around and logan said that they would definitely fuck the coach's daughter, and they fucked up because the coach was listening. And now we are running because they can't keep their mouth shuts.

"oh come on, we were joking it not our fault his daughter is smoking hot," Robin sighed As we ran our final lap.

"Im done this bullshit," I ran my hands through my hair, The sun was blazing on my back, Shit I know I'm gonna have a sunburn. Thank god I took my shirt off I couldn't handle the streak marks from my shirt.

I walked away from them making my way to the locker room I grabbed my stuff and headed to my car, I will shower when I get home. We have our first game on Friday and I have to meet with my father tonight. As much as I don't want to I have to. Great!

~

"Mr. Prescott follow me please," The waiter spoke as I walk into the restaurant.

The daily twice a week dinner with my (not by choice father), It's his way of fixing a bond that was never was there. As much as I despise these dinners I have to go only for my mother's sake.

His back was facing mine as we walk into the diner, soft music play in the background of the luxurious restaurant. I took a seat and the waiter handed me my menu.

"I expect when you sit you speak," The harsh tone of my father's voice I looked up cocking an eyebrow, and lean into the chair.

"I suppose if you let me fucking breathe I could speak," I replied matching his tone the tension between us growing thicker. He let out a deep sigh and fixed his cuff links

"I apologize, let start over goof evening son how are you," My Father places his menu on the table looking up at me.

Calling him my father isn't a word to describe him, He been nothing of a father. As if he didn't do does things to us, Just sitting here with him and not having his blood drip down my finger is torture for me.

patience.

"I'm fine," I kept my answer short I already didn't want to be here.

We ate in and neither of us talks, he tries a couple of times but I ignore him, The bill was paid and I took a final sip of my wine. from the way he messing with his tie, you would see he wanted to say something.

"speak and stop acting like a fifteen-year-old girl," I mutter out, he dropped his hands and looked up at me. I hate how much I look like him. people would say it remarkable, it just reminds me I could turn out like someone like him. I promise I never will.

"I want you to come to dinner in two weeks,"  I rolled my eyes and stood up "I wasn't finish speaking boy sit down," He spoke in That knowing tone im way too familiar with. I sat down my fist clenching tight.

"As I was saying, you will be at dinner in two weeks. The rest of the family will be there I expect you to be there as well," He stated.

"and if I don't," I tested him. He stood up button his suit. "I wasn't asking,"

"now which family would be there mine or the fake family your replaced us with after you fucked everything up? " I asked. He tensed up. he didn't reply but stalked off.

I shook my head and walked out of the restaurant, god I need a release. A nice one at that. My father, mike Prescott. I hate him. I always did. I have my reason for what he did to my family. My sister and my mother. I never had much hatred for anyone.

~~

The sleek black doors of my penthouse slid open. Laughter came to my ears. The kai and Dylan must still be here. They were here when I left. Laughter hit my ears again, I heard it clear it was a women's laugh.

I live here with robin, logan, and mason. Of course, it all by choice as soon as I met the assholes they haven't left me alone since. I don't mind they help me with a lot of shit even though they're a pain in my ass.

I walk into the living room. And The boys still sat on the couch, I furred my eyebrows up when I didn't see a girl.

"Hey what up man," Kai shook my hand as I slouched into the couch. "how was the dinner," Logan asked. I gave him a knowing look and he took the hint.

Logan is possible the only person that knows everything about my family and me. And he the only person who can call me on my shit without getting punched.

"I asked to go to the bathroom not walk through a maze," I looked up seeing ivory walked in. when did she get here?

"We gave you directions," Logan told her. She walked over to the couch taking a seat. I looked her up and down, she was wearing a tank top with large sweatpants. I watched as her eyes look into mine.

I like how she reacts when she sees me, she looks surprises but she hides it quickly. "why is she here? " I Asked coming of ruder than I wanted to. I could see the hurt in her eyes when I said that. I don't like that. why?

"Im falling Mr, dinglebird class, and I took up Lydia's offer for her to tutor me," Logan explained. For some reason that bothers me, She gonna be spending time with logan.

"and we invited her over, we miss her," Robin added I rolled my eyes. they know her for a couple of weeks and suddenly love her.

"Aw I knew you miss me, you big ole bear," Ivory messed in his hair. "can I have something to drink, please? " She asked. They nodded and I watched as she walked to the kitchen. and for some reason, I followed her.

I watched as she jumps to reach the glass on the third shelf her small shirt rising with every jump. she brush her hair from her face, I felt my heartbeat pick up. My eyes dragged to her perky tits nearly out of her shirt. I walked over placing my hand on her lower back and grabbed it. She froze.

"here," I whispered. I want her badly, I always wanted something with her but I can't give her what she wants or what she expects from me.

"thank you," she said so low I barely could hear her. I stood back from her. still watching her carefully. She adjusted her shirt and pour herself the water. Her hand was shaky, She nervous.

I wanted to be near her, There has been so much tension between us, I know she feels it. On that night it was so strong. I just had to resist, I don't think I can for so much longer.

I watched her, my eyes looking at her. smooth hands as she pours the water, to her long brown hair, then to her perfect eyebrows, Then down to her cute noise, And her full lips. I wonder how she tastes?

Before I knew it, I was kissing her. And she didn't stop. And I didn't want her to stop. She tastes so good like honey. I lifted her on the counter, her hand finding its way to my hair. gripping too tight making me growl.

fuck this is wrong.

I pulled back. "that shouldn't happen," I spoke my voice was raspy and rough

"I guess you can add that to the list of things that shouldn't have happened," She scoffed and jumped off the counter.

She gonna drive me insane.

I should mention you getting Giovanni's pov once in a while. For some reason. That I will explain in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.7K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
779K 14.6K 50
"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to he...
9.2M 240K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
49.5K 1.5K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...