Duality | 2min [editing]

By fluffyhyuninn_

Lee minho has a crush on Kim seungmin, but everytime he's around him he panics. So he avoids the boy or he is... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
special chapter!πŸ’—
15
16
17
yeet
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
πŸŽ€
27
πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€
28
saksakin nio ko.
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

4

1.5K 72 2
By fluffyhyuninn_

Minho was walking towards the library earlier than usual.

There was no soccer practice today, So he headed to the library instead.

When he got there the labrarian was about to take a break after finishing arranging the other books.

Minho insisted he'll do it, even though the librarian said he can do it.

The librarian surrendered and went out for a break.

Minho was focused on a book, he didn't know where to put it.

He was too focused that, he didn't notice someone came in.

No one else would come in the library, except for, Chan, Jeongin, and ...Seungmin.

A few minutes he noticed someone was behind him well felt.

He turnes around to see a frozen and shocked Seungmin.

oh shit, uhm how did he get here? when? oh god no no no uhh...

he was panicking.

There was a dead thick silence between them.

No one dare to talk.

_______________

another short chap but hehe>3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.6K 28
❝ what the fuck are you doing to my cat? ❞ -in which minho mistakes jisung for a cat thief and then falls in love with him ! totally not a cliché and...
165K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
88.6K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...
60.9K 1.9K 22
Lee Minho, The school heartthrob. He's slept with over half the school and is definitely the most popular kid there. But what happens when a new kid...