Pokémon NL: Tale of Two World...

Oleh FemaleAshGreninja06

After the events of Thunderstruck, Ace, Ashley, Sonic and the rest of the gang meets four newcomers who turne... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: Shiny
Chapter 2: Family Meeting.
Chapter 3: Accident
Chapter 4: "I'm you, and you're me"
Chapter 5: More counterparts?!
Chapter 6: The most dumbest excuse.
Chapter 7:  The painful truth.
Chapter 8: The Champion's son.
Chapter 10: Invasion.
Chapter 11: "Let her Go!"
Chapter 12: Guilt
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Stubborn

34 5 2
Oleh FemaleAshGreninja06

A minute earlier...

Sonic's POV

I felt really sorry for what happened with me and Spark. I should've kept my cool instead of laying my anger take over me, knowing that Ashley hates fights!

Anyways I decide to go upstairs to check on her. But as soon as I arrived, I entered......I shouldn't say hell but it was very.....unbelievable.

There in front of me I saw Kai, that black Hazaki, kissing my girlfriend. Plus, it seems like she was enjoying it!!!

My whole world crumbled around me as I stood in complete shock at the site. Tears were starting to form in my eyes as I just shook my head in disbelief and zoomed outside. I didn't even looked back I just ran and ran and ran. I was too blinded with grief, pain and hatred I didn't notice that I was running in circles in the backyard.

I felt my powers streaming out with me as tears flow out of my eyes. This feeling was so familiar. This whole ordeal is familiar! I did the exact same thing in the baseball field several years ago and now this is happening again; me running in circles in a small space, sparking with lightning out of pain and anger.

???: SONIC!!!!

My ears perked up when I heard a familiar voice. It was Ashley! I then heard another voice that made me charge up more.

Kai: SONIC! I'M SORRY!!!!!!

As soon as I saw that black amphibian, I zoomed towards him immediately. All my anger and hatred was all out as I spin-dashed him to the ground and strangled him.

Kai: Ugh....

Ashley: KAI!!!!

Sonic: *strangles him*

Ashley: SONIC!!! JUST STOP!!!

⚡️Sonic: STOP?!?! WITH THIS GUY?!?! ⚡️

I threw a punch at Kai. I saw blood spilling out from his mouth as I struck his face. I smirked, I didn't know why, but I felt so good to beat up this nigga!

Kai: GUGH! Sonic..... I'm sorry..!

⚡️Sonic: Sorry?! SORRY?!?! SORRY FOR WHAT?!?! FOR TAKING MY GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM ME?!?! SHE'S MINE!!!!!⚡️

I then spin dashed him again, this time I struck him in the face, giving him a cut over his eye. It wasn't too deep for him to lose his eye,but it was deep enough to leave a scar.

Ashley: SONIC!!!! STOP!!!

It hurts so much to hear Ashley tell me to stop attacking him. To be honest, I want to stop, but I felt so angry! So betrayed! I just want to see him suffer!!!

Kai: *covers his eye* Sonic I don't wanna fight you.....

⚡️Sonic: oh well I DO!!!! *spin dashes him again*⚡️

But before I could land another punch to him a painful pressure crashed into me. I turned around to see Zero in his wolf form. Man, he looks ticked. I growled as I sped towards him and struck him with another spin dash. Zero eventually bites me in the shoulder. I cringed in pain as my powers shocked the blue wolf intentionally.

Zero: *YELPS!*

Kai: DAD!

Ashley: STOP!!!!

I heard many voices surrounding me as I continued my assault on Zero. So he's Ace's counterpart? Ha! Ace would have killed me in a heartbeat!

Then I saw a flash of blue light in the corner of my eye as something with four points sparkling with water and lightning speeds towards us. I snapped out from whatever trance I was in and pushed Zero to the ground, not wanting him to take the hit. I rather take the head after all the damage that I caused. I deserved it. I closed my eyes before feeling a sharp burning pain all over my body as everything went black.

***
A couple seconds earlier.....

Ashley's POV

⚡️Ashley: STOP!!!!⚡️

I just had it! Sonic was going to far with this assault on Kai and Zero. So I took out my Shirkin and put it around as it grew larger and began sparking with lightning as I threw it at the two brawling blue creatures. I couldn't bear to look at either or of them in pain. But before I knew it....

*KABOOM*

Smoke was everywhere. I tried to look around for the three, calling out their names and everything, but there was no answer. For a new it I heard a familiar voice in the distance.

????: Ashley?! Sonic?! Dad?!

I then saw a black figure 6 feet away from me.

Ashley: Kai?!?! *runs to him* y-you ok?!

Kai: Yeah... But What about Sonic or Dad?!

As the smoke fully cleared, we saw that Zero was unconscious on the ground with a large gash over his upper back and Sonic was nowhere to be seen.

Ashley: Sonic?! SONIC!!!!!!

***
Meanwhile in Zero's Timeline

Normal POV

Team rocket Jessie, James and Meowth were running through the halls, sweating and panting. They were trying to find a way to get to where "the twerps" were to and they kept failing every time!

Then stopped in a big room, panting with tiredness.

James: *pant* *pant* S-Sir.....we think...*pant* *pant* your theory—

Jessie: it's right! We think your theory is rig—

Giovanni: SAVE IT! I already know!

Meowth: HOW DO YOU ALREADY KNOW?!?!?!?!

Giovanni: I just know! Ik that there is another universe from ours. That wormhole was a portal to the other universe, now we need to know where they went.

Matori: Sir we're receiving some strange power level

Giovanni: could it be from the Machine?

Matori: It's actually something else sir

Giovanni: ?????

Then a electric rift then appears behind Jessie, James and Meowth. As the two humans run to the side, Meowth stayed put confused. But as soon as he turned around and saw the rift, a blue figure crashed into him, sending him flying across the floor.

Meowth: OW!!!!! Grrrrrrr......WATCH WERE YOUR GOIN—

But before he could snap, Meowth saw that the blue figure was oddly still on the ground. Meowth walked closer to the figure and realized it was a alien creature, possibly a hedgehog. He was unconscious and had gashing wounds all over his body the main was a bite mark on his shoulder, close to his throat.

Meowth: uhhhh guys.....?

James: What is that?!

Jessie: A Pokémon?

Giovanni: NO YOU IMBECILES! it's something else....

Meowth: Some weird blue alien...?

Giovanni: hmmmmmm.......take him to the lab and run some tests.

***
Back in the NL dimension

Kai: *HISSES* OW OW OW!

Ashley: *tries to clean his wound* I know it hurts Kai. But please you got to hold on.

Ace(Wolf): *wakes from his nap* what's going on? 💢 Do you guys realize I was trying to get my beauty sleep?! *sees Zero and Kai* AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ZERO AND KAI?!?!

Zero(Still in Wolf form): *Wakes up* ugh....

Ace: Z?

Zero: *has a bandage wrapped around his torso* AGH! Ow......*whines*

Ashley: Hey! Hey! Hey! Z! Don't try to move! you may pass out again.

Dusk: *wakes from his nap* whot's going on? *sees Zero and Kai* AND WHAT THE TAIL HAPPENED?!?!

Ashley: long story short they got into a fight with Sonic and—*flinches in shock when she said that* (crap!)

Zero: I saw you two ran out the door....When I arrive Sonic was very upset and crazy

Ashley: well......... me and Kai might've......you know.......kissed each other.........and Sonic saw that and that's why he was very upset....

Wren and Stone: !!!!!!! WHAT?!?!!?!

Ace: YOU WHAT?!?!?!

Kai:.........................

Ashley: I'm sorry!!! I was the one who kissed him first and.....*begins tearing up* I'm sorry!!! *runs out the door*

Kai: *Has a towel over his eye* Dads, you should understand what we've been going through! We're not like you! We're sick of being in your shadow everywhere we go! When People and Pokémon see us, They think of you two!

Ace: *dumbfounded in shock*

Kai: *gets up and leaves* I'm so sick of this.......

Zero:..............*Ears drops*

Ace: Kai wait I—

Charlie: Wow........By your own children as well heheheh... Am I right Me?

Inferno:.......*shakes his head slowly*

***
Meanwhile

Giovanni: Wake him.

Jessie, James and Meowth: yes sir.

Meowth: *steps up* I have this all under control! 😌

Jessie and James: 💢💢💢

Meowth walks towards Sonic and begins Deadpool slapping him with his paws.

Meowth: Rise and shine Blue! Wake up! Up and at 'em!

Matori: You really think hitting him would work? You only knock him into a coma.

Matori then walks over and snaps and smelling salt in half and waved it over the hedgehog's nose. His nose twitched a bit before his eyes finally popped open.

Sonic: *sits up quickly* GOTTA GO FAST!!!!! *runs around the room at high speed*

Matori: Hmmmmm.......(The specimen is pretty fast)

Sonic: *lands back into the examining table* WHERE AM I?!?! WHAT YEAR IS IT?!?! IS THE ROCK PRESIDE—

Matori: Shut up! We got some questions to ask!

Sonic: questions?! what are you talking about? Who are yo— *flinches due to the bite mark on his shoulder* OW! Ugh.......really?

Meowth: well you can thank us for patching up that wound on your shoulder and you can thank me for the pillo-

Sonic: *gives him the finger*

Meowth: 💢 DID YOU JUST FLIP ME OFF?!?!?!?!

Sonic: No.

Meowth: YES YOU DID YOU GAVE ME THE FLIP FINGER! I was about to say you can thank me for the pillow because even though I'm a part of an evil group called Team Ro-

Sonic: *flips them off again*

Meowth: 💢💢💢 SEE!!! HE DID IT AGAIN!!!

Sonic: no I didn't.

Meowth: SERIOUSLY DUDE!!! YOU GOTTA STOP FLIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!

Sonic: 💢I'm not doing it to TikToc you off! I'm doing it because I'm having a crappy day right now and I feel like flipping a random person off!

Meowth: Man! you've got sooooooome attitude!

Sonic: I know and I don't care......

Giovanni: Where are you from Kid?

Sonic: Easy! The NL Region! Where my now ex-girlfriend lives to! She and a stupid "shiny" Greninja named Kai Hazaki kissed right in front of me and I got really sparky and—

Giovanni: Kai?....Hazaki..?

Sonic: like duh! Zero Hazaki's son? And who the hog are twerps?!

Giovanni: So Ash and Zero along with their nuisance friends are alive....

Sonic: uhhhh.......what are you talking about? what are you gonna do them? Please don't tell me you're going to......you kno—

Giovanni: Jessie, James take him to the prison cell and Matori start up the rift machine!

Jessie and James: Yes sir!

Matori: Yes sir!

Sonic: wait! WHAT?!?! Did you say "prison"? You know I get very sick when I am in a tight space! right?

Giovanni: I don't care

Sonic: don't care?!?! what do you mean you don—

Jessie: *grabs his arm*

⚡️Sonic: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!⚡️

Meowth: *Uses Fury swipe* TAKE THIS!

Sonic: OH CRAP!!!!

Sonic zooms out of the way as Meowth's Fury Swipe strikes the wall. Meowth growls as he lunges at the blue alien hedgehog as the two creatures roll on the floor, taking equal hits to the face.

Meowth was on top of Sonic and slashes his cheek with his Fury Swipe, The same cheek that Spark had to cut with his claws when they almost got into a fight. Sonic then took a glimpse at the window right in front of them. Then with a grunt, he kicks the cat like Pokémon off of him as he smashes through a window. This was his chance to escape!

Sonic jumped out the window and ran as fast as he can!

Sonic: SO LONG SUCKERZ!!!!!

But before he could take out a ring and make a portal back home......

*BANG*

Sonic: !!!!!!!!!!!!

A large bang echoed across the evil domain. The hedgehog landed on the ground with a large thud. He was completely stunned for a while but when he regained his senses, he felt a large pain on his hip. Sonic turned to see what was causing this immense pain. There, drenched in his blood, was a bullet hole on the side of his hip.

Sonic: GAGH!!! D-DANG IT!

Giovanni smile sinisterly as he puts away his gun and steps on Sonic's head. The alien hedgehog lets out a yelp of pain. He always hated shots, but this was the worst shot he ever felt in his life. so he was in total agony from the ordeal, Sonic's quills begin to glow bright blue as his eyes turn the same colour. He then glares daggers at his opponent with pure hatred.

⚡️Sonic: all right buddy! you want to get ugly? let's get ugl—⚡️

Sonic then tries to use his lightning bomb but another gun shot was heard as another bullet strikes him in the left flank, causing more blood to pour out of him. The poor hedgehog screams in the never ending pain before he falls limp on the floor senseless.

Matori: *Puts her gun away* He's quite Stubborn....

Giovanni: hmph

Sonic:.......................

To be continued....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Special One Oleh Nebbu

Fiksi Penggemar

102K 2.6K 34
"There is no such thing as Fate" His mother and the rest of his race was murdered because of who he is He has powers, Like he has the power to tur...
13.3K 219 50
" ah I see you have met my son~!" M2 " YOUR WHAT~!?" Misty " Stupid humans...." M2 " hey~! That's my friend your talking about~!" ash " hen.you reall...
2.6K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
1.4K 68 22
(Note: I was going to do the story after "Pokémon NL: Bonds never die" but unfortunately I got impatient so I did it anyway) After the events of "Bon...