KS4 - Yours ✔

By thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Chapter 51

6.8K 461 89
By thekswriter

Miles's POV

That dream. It's fucking real.
He saw me in New Zealand.
I was about to stay in a hotel when he saw me and told me how Cade is upset with me. It just scares me more.

"Wake up. What is that dream?"

I woke up crying.

But why does my man looks frustrated?

I asked him to hug me because I need it so much.

"Who is that guy you are referring to in your dream? Are you hiding a secret from me?" He asked me.

"Baby, I don't know. It's just a dream."

"I'll get you water." It seems that he is not buying it.

Yes, I met Syd in New Zealand.
He doesn't know what happened to me but I begged him not to say anything, not to report that he saw me. He did.

He is still waiting for me to talk.
"What? I told you it's just a dream."

"Even in your dreams, I don't want you to be with any guy."
He hissed. "Now, go back to sleep."

================

16 weeks pregnant....
My tummy looks bigger than normal pregnants. I am having three that is why.

I squeezed his dick to wake him up.
He slept late last night studying for exams. He asked me to wake him up early so he can study more.

"Baby, five minutes." He asked. I am tired of this 5 minutes more. I grabbed his hand and pushed him to sit.

"Ouch." I think my hip hurts.

He woke up and looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?"

"I told you to wake up now I hurt my hip exerting force to push you."

"Baby, I am sorry." He kept rubbing my back.

"Get up. I want to be in the garden area. I'll ask someone to bring our breakfast there. Your clothes and stuff is already prepared."

After our breakfast in the garden, Cade left and I stayed here to read books. This place is boring now. No one is talking to me aside from Mayka, Mix, and Cade's family. I wanna go out but Cade is not going to allow it especially that he is not here. I messaged my boyfriend that I want to go to his school at lunch. I can just wear a jacket to hide my baby bump.

He said to wait for Bruno to pick me up. Bruno is with him in school so I need to wait for his return. He is the trusted bodyguard of Cade. Mayka is here at the mansion but I seldom see him.

I was on my way to our room to change clothes when I heard guards gossiping.

'They already found Syd's last place. He is really an Elite. He knows our move so they are having a hard time tracing him.'

'Why is he even kicked out? He is very kind.'

'Threatened sir Cade and his family. He is fucked up because of love.'

'Ah, I remembered when he is just new to the team and we asked if he has a girlfriend, he said he was in love with a guy and will plan to ask him out after he became a team leader so he was rushing to graduate. Now he can't be a leader anymore. But what's the connection with Sir Cade?'

'Stupid! The guy he is referring to is Miles. He never confessed but Sir Cade impregnate his first love.'

I can't absorb everything.
My chest tightened upon hearing it. I walked back to the garden trying to understand what those guys are talking about? Was Syd really in love with me? He never told me. I don't even have a tiny hint. I keep imagining what my life could be right now if he dared to tell me back then. He was always good to me. He never treated me poorly. I was so happy crushing on him before. Was it the reason why he never told Cade that he saw me in New Zealand? Does he really not want me to return to Cade? My head is spinning. Damn it!

I woke up in a familiar white room. I am in the clinic. Mix was sitting beside me.

"I was able to track what happened to you. Stop thinking about Sydney." Of course, he saw it in the control room that I heard the two guards talking. He must be able to assess what happened exactly.

"Don't tell, Cade," I asked.

"I will not, those guards will lose their job again if that happened. Can you tell me your thoughts? Do you like that guy?" Mix asked me.

"Before. I am happy and contented with Cade. I love him so much now. Sydney was just my crush but my feelings with Cade is different.

"Stop thinking about Syd then. You are pregnant, Miles. Whether he liked you or not, it shouldn't matter to you now. Sydney is now a different guy, he is not the same as before."

"The changes, was it because of me?"

"It could be, but who cares? He is just now a Kirigun's enemy. So cut all your thoughts. It will just be bad for your pregnancy."

I closed my eyes again.
He loves to be an Elite.
I ruined his dream.

"Hey! Miles, do not cry!" He exclaimed.

I am not crying because I love him. I am crying because we were old friends, I missed our friendship in the village.

"Miles, give me your bag! I will carry it for you."

"Thanks, Syd. You are the best!"

"Of course, we are brothers." He smiled at me widely.

I reminisced the past when we are just happy. No restrictions and all.

He would also come to my birthday and give me simple gifts.

Everything that happened to Syd now was because of my fault. I will always remember him as the good guy.

The door was slammed, and the guy of my life entered panting. I smiled at him. I am not worried now because I have him. I may once fell for Syd but this worried guy in front of me is my life now.

"Baby, what happened?"

Mix stepped out of the room.

"Maybe because it's too hot outside. I am sorry for worrying you."

"What I am going to do with you? You are making me crazy." He blurted out.

"I want to go back to our room. I am fine already." I told him.

So we are both sharing a secret. He doesn't want me to know about them searching for Syd. I never told him that I met Syd in The New Zealand. It will just create another issue. It was all done. Syd didn't inform them that he saw me so let's just leave it like that.
My relationship with Cade is stable already, no need to open up that topic.  I love him, he loves me and we are having babies. That's it.

"Someone saw you using the stairs."
He told me.

I tried to think hard when was it.
I remembered it was this morning.

"I can manage. I am not stupid. It was just once, baby. Sorry, I forgot." I told him.

"I am not saying you are stupid. What I wanna say is there is elevator why not use it? Did you see how many steps that stairs have? You will end up disabled when you missed a single step. Worst is something might happened to out babies. Can you please take care?"

"I got it, Cade. I will use the elevator always. Okay? Now, I want to sleep."

"Cade? So we are really calling each other on the first name basis now?"
He asked.

"Why not? That would be cool." I answered. I am not in the mood. I am starting to hate my life here. I am being emotional. His presence is irking me today. I love him but I am annoyed. I can't understand myself.
"I am sleeping in the other room. Don't wake me up for dinner. I want to sleep."

I know that look on his face, he is fucking mad but he is restraining.

"Do we have a problem?"
His voice is almost inaudible.

"None for me. How about you?"
I asked back.

"You found out about Syd, right? I know everything happening in this mansion. So you heard the guards? You knew that he likes you that is why you are acting like this? Why? Do you regret it so much? That it should be your first love and not me? You are so annoyed looking at my face that you have to shift room? Sydney likes you. So what is your plan now? Do you want to find him and meet him? Live with him? In your dreams, MILES!
Even you fucking beg for it, I will never allow it. Go back inside our room."
He is not screaming. He is saying it calmly but I can feel his anger. He is fuming mad. Just one touch and he is ready to explode.

How can he say these to me? He knows how much I love him. Even if I knew that Syd likes me, it doesn't affect me at all. The feeling is different now.

I entered the room and covered myself with blanket.

Thanks for upsetting me today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.6K 40
Tharn Kirigun was supposed to marry his boyfriend until an accident happened that put his fiance into a coma. Blaming himself, he went into self dest...
155K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
486K 23.7K 52
L 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Love with my Sister's boyfriend. 3rd Gen: COLE 4th Gen: Yours 5th Gen: Dominant Uke 6th Gen: Forever...
83.8K 3.5K 18
MewGulf Fanfiction. ❤️