young lies - dreamnotfound

By justbepog

dream and george are well-known enemies throughout the whole school. what happens when they get partnered up... More

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
epilogue.

chapter twenty six.

10.9K 296 541
By justbepog

the brunette was awoken with a alarm coming from his phone that was disregarded on the floor. why was his alarm going off at 7:30 on a monday morning?

school.

"shit! clay get up!" george leaned over to the blonde that was still in a peaceful sleep. the brit shook him until his eyes opened slightly, "wake up! we forgot about school, cmon!" the words 'school' must've triggered clay somehow. because he immediately woke up. "fuck! um, ill wake up the rest and ill drive you and karl to your house so you can get your stuff, yeah?" the brit nodded in response picking up all his belongings.

"alex, nick, karl! cmon get your asses up we gotta go!" the three were cuddled up on the couch, with a movie faintly playing in the background. "what the hell." nick mumbled, "we have school, cmon!" the three got up slowly, getting everything together, "nick your gonna have to drive alex. i gotta bring karl and george, kay?" nick nodded in response. the brunette shortly came downstairs with everything that he originally brought, which was his original shirt and his phone. "clay go!"

the blonde ran upstairs quickly putting on a outfit. of course it wasn't amazing, but a white t-shirt and sweatpants will do. quickly brushing his teeth and fixing his bed head he was ready. "okay let's go!" clay grabbed his backpack and phone on the way out. "karl you live close by george right?" all three of them closed their doors and putting on their seatbelts. "yeah, im neighbors with george." clay nodded and pulled out his driveaway, and before he left he could see nick and alex hopping in their car aswell.

"how the hell could we forget?!" clay said as they left the neighborhood. "probably because you two lover birds made us all brainwashed." karl suggested from the back seat. "shut the hell up karl." george let out a breathy chuckle. not matter what situation karl could pull a smile out of anyone. which made him a great friend. "its okay, as long as we're in and out we could even be a little early." george overthought the situation. he hated being rushed, and whenever he was he thinks he forgot something. or maybe they won't ever make it. just calm down. it's only school.

"okay we're almost here." clay cut off georges thoughts as they got closer and closer to georges house. the brunette fidgeted with his fingers as the house came to view. he lost al communication with his parents for that weekend, and he didn't want to be bombarded with questions. "okay ill be in and out i promise." the brit ran out the car and went up to the door. twisting the job it wouldn't budge, so he quickly pulled out the house key that was in his pocket.

as soon as he got through the door he was met with his mother, simply just getting ready for work. "george! oh my god, i thought you got hurt!" the brunette quickly searched for his backpack that was usually placed on the front door, "im fine mom. i just really need to go." george picked up his backpack and got himself together. "alright." she sighed. "who's shirt is that?" george glanced down at the line green sweatshirt clay must've put on him the previous night. "clay let me borrow it. im sorry but i really need to go. love you! miss you already! bye!" george shut the door and went back to the car. smiling, he glanced over to clay. "that was pretty fast. lets see if karl can beat that."

"can too!" karl shouted as they pulled out the driveway. "okay where's your house?" karl lead some directions and as he was instructing clay on where to go, george's phone buzzed.

mom

that clay boy is your boyfriend isn't he?

george blushed from the text. how could have she possibly known? did george make it that obvious?

okay yeah you caught me . but don't tell dad. i still don't know how he feels on the topic.

im sure your father would be fine with it. have fun hun.

"who was that?" clay noticed george looking down at his phone, smiling slightly. karl had already left the car seconds prior. "my mom just figured out your my boyfriend. somehow..." the blonde chuckled. "your moms pretty smart then. im gonna tell mine after school most likely." george nodded in response as they both waited for karl to return with all the things he needed.

// timeskip when they arrive to school :]

"we made it somewhat on time." clay said as they all walked into school. they made it with about two minutes to spare, which was perfect. "well bye you two. ill still need a ride after school." he walked off going to his first period. "cmon george. we don't want mr twat to be mad now do we? plus if i get one more i get a detention." george smirked, following clay upstairs to class.

"welcome you two! you must be on a tight schedule, huh?" the two sat down in their designated seats. "you could say that." george responded back, putting all his attention back on the teacher.

the went by quite quickly to george. considering it was a monday. the brit just kept rewinding the previous nights events in his head. the scenery, the plot, and most of all the kiss.

// sorry for another time skip, it would be boring if i wrote the classes.

the bell rung signaling that it was time for their passing period. definitely one of georges favorite time of school. just a break from the schoolwork and stress. the brit went to his locker placing any unnecessary books that he kept from other classes in his locker. "hey baby." clay brown asked you to george as he continued to put things away. "hello." it came out as a comforting whisper. "do you want to get snacks from the vending machine?" george of course nodded. nobody could deny that. "okay let me use the bathroom real quick." clay pecked his lips before he walked off. georges hear warmed. no matter how many times he's kissed clay he could never get used to the sensational feeling.

finally putting everything away george closed the locker and there was a face met on the other side of the door. a pink haired man. "agh! jesus, what do you want techno?" his reaction pleaded the pink haired man in a way. "hey cutie, whatcha doing?" george immediately changed his tone, "don't ever call me that, got it?" techno obviously didn't like this side of george. and before he knew it techno pinned his against his locker. "don't be a dick. it was just a compliment." george couldn't move. technos legs and arms prevented him from getting away from his grasp. "let me go! what the hell do you want from me?!" techno raised an eyebrow, "i just want you to answer a simple question, are you and clay yknow.. official?" the brit didn't know why the hell that was any of his business, but if answering the question got him out of the current situation he would do anything. "yes! okay i answered your question now let me go!" techno didn't look pleased with his answer, however.

"no." the brit furrowed his eyebrows, "no?! you said that you'd let me go! just get off me!" it was starting to get a lot of people's attention from all the commotion and yelling. there were probably a few people recording, which made it even more humiliating for george. "techno get off me! this is so stupid and people are starin-" but before the brit could finish his sentence techno closed the gap between them.

"mmph!" the brit tried to get out of his grasp, by hitting his chest and pulling back but techno was far more stronger than he was. george was trying he really was, but he couldn't do anything. he felt trapped. his eyes started to fill, so they were like glass. techno finally let go, staring what what he created. george has tears streaming down his face and he was still trying to get out of his grasp. "what the hell is wrong with you?!" techno looked all around him, seeing the crowd that he has made.

clay FINALLY got out the bathroom. to be met with techno pinning george, who had tears streaming down his face, and a crowd of people surrounding him. without another second wasting the blonde went up to the commotion. "george! jesus techno get off of him." but this time techno didn't resist. "are you okay? what did he do to you?!" techno interfered with the situation, "calm down your little boyfriend is fine, just gave him a little peck." clays face went red. and you could tell. "you kissed him?! what the fuck is your problem?!" you could see a vein poking out of clays neck, as he yelled. "george kissed me for your information." clay looked and techno, then george. "you fucking liar! just- just get out of here!" the link haired man quickly left the scene. "are you okay?!" george nodded slowly.

the crowd was still there, and somehow got bigger when clay arrived. "did anybody get that on record?" the blonde looked into the little crowd of people. "um i did." a girl quickly raised her hand, "can i see it?" she nodded offering her phone to clay. the blonde couldn't believe what he was seeing. they way george tried to resist, and he was trapped. it honestly broke clays heart.

he keeps messing up. how is he supposed to be the perfect boyfriend if he can't even protect george?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 127K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...
51.7K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...
72.9K 2K 34
High school AU Sapnap and George did not get along well, only held together by there mutual friend Dream. What happens after a drunken night bring...
33.6K 972 28
George isn't good with feelings; he never has been. And when he moves to Florida to go to college, he realizes that if he wants to make it through th...