( Editing ) Anime x reader On...

By Emely_cooper

One shot book More

Introduction
• TPN Ray - Your the dense one
• Zen Wisteria - Surprise
• Sugawara Koushi - Love
• Takumi Usui - I hate you
• Tamaki amajiki - First Experience
• Karma Akabane - From annoying to interesting
• Mikaela Hyakuya - Important
• Shin Amnesia - Start over
• Kyojuro Rengoku - Last battle
• Yuliy the sirius - My second reason
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 1
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 2
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 3
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 4
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 5
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 6 final
• Manjiro Sano - Intrigued - part 1
• Manjiro Sano - Intrigued - part 2
• Manjiro Sano - Intrigued part 3 final
• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 1
• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 2
• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 3 final
• Osamu Dazai - A step to far
• Yuki Sohma - You, in the end
• KH Vanitas - Strange feeling
• Shunsuke Otosaka - Care
• Shinichiro Sano - Anniversary
• Chifuyu Matsuno- I'm horrible - part 1
• Chifuyu Matsuno - I'm horrible - part 2 final
• Manjiro Sano - Misunderstanding
• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 2
• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 3 final
• Rindo Haitani - Mine
• Manjiro Sano - Arrested
• Ryota Kise - Everything but her
• Tamaki Amajiki - My wish
• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 1
• Ken Ryuguji/Draken - My honest answer
• Manjiro Sano - Save us - Part 1
• Manjiro Sano - Save us - part 2
• Manjiro Sano - Save us - Part 3 final
• Kyo Sohma - Scared - part 1
• Kyo Sohma - Scared - part 2 final
Toge Inumaki - Jealous
• Shun Kazama - I like you too
• Hirano Taiga - Lap pillow
Kyotaka Ayanokoji - My tool
• Xiao - I Promise
• Yuno Grinberryall - Happy to see you
• Satou Ryusei - Prank
• Xiao - It's the thought that counts

• Todoroki Shoto - Forbidden desire

901 17 2
By Emely_cooper

Lust

Desire

Affection

Love

This was everything both you and Shoto Todoroki where feeling for one another. Mutual feelings so strong that it was almost impossible to hold it in. Plus not acting upon these feelings was the hardest thing you two had to endure.

But that invisible line that held you two apart was starting to be somewhat annoying. And while both of you still hadn't confessed your feelings it was pretty obvious for most of Todoroki's collega's. Well for only one, his closest friend, Momo Yaoyorozu. 

She suspected something for quite some time and in a weird way found it adorable. But just like the other teachers she shared the same opinion that dating a student was wrong.

Yes, Todoroki was your home room teacher and you where his student

And like in any typical teacher, student romance this was strictly forbidden by the rules. 

It could cost Todoroki his job and inflict his reputation for the rest of his career. As for you it wouldn't have dramatic consequences. Wel maybe some filthy rumors about being a whore or a slut who tries to sleep with their professors for higher grades.

Despite all of these reasons to not act upon your feelings you started to give very subtle hints to the handsome two toned haired man.

Like when your eyes meet you would give him a quick but noticeable wink. Or would brush your fingers against his when you had to turn in your assignment in person. Sometimes you even spiced things up by doing things that nearly made your teachers soul fly out of his body.

All of this didn't seem harmful in your eyes but it was different for Todoroki.

At first he thought nothing of it. But when you kept repeating this over and over again only then did he realize your attraction to him. Or at least suspected. And one day you actually confirmed it without knowing that he accidentally eaves dropped on you and your friends.

Hearing this sparked something in him. Happiness, a feeling he didn't feel very often. But it was also combined with curiosity.

Nevertheless knowing how you felt, he was now really struggling with your little advances. To the point that it was driving him insane. On the outside it wouldn't be noticeable at all. He held his composure with the same calm, collected expression he always wore. But on the inside he was literally burning with the need of holding you and kissing you. Letting his desire take over without caring about the consequences.

Yet nothing happend. His rational mind prevented him from doing so.

But that all changed one day during lunch break. Todoroki decided to eat in his classroom to get some paperwork done. But when he arrived he noticed the door was cracked open just a bit. This made no sense since he knew fully well that he always closed it when leaving. 

Stealthily he pecked inside and right away regretted this. 

Corned with your back against one of your classmates desk you where kissing Eijiro Kirishima. Well he was actually initiating the kiss. You seemed stunned and starred at him wide eyed. This scene caused the two toned haired man to clench his sandwich tightly making the toppings drop onto the floor. 

Pulling away from you Kirishima rubbed his neck nervously and diverted eye contact " I-i' m sorry for this L-l/n. But I couldn't hold m-myself back any longer.." he stammered 

You remained silent and felt your own face heat up

" But you have to know that I don't regret my action. B-because I really like you and I would like you to be my girlfriend!" he added confidently 

" I promise I'll make you happy if you're willing to give me a chance." The red headed bowed making you even more flustered. Frantically waving your hands you opened your mouth to answer him when the door suddenly slide open with such force it made a loud bang sound. 

The both of you jolted and turned your eyes to the entrance where you where meet with a annoyed looking professor " I would highly appreciate it if you two could not engage into anything pda related in my classroom. " his cold voice send shivers on both your spines.

Kirishima apologized before dashing out the of the room. You did as well but before you could exited Todoroki called out to you making you flinch in fear 

" Miss L/n I would like to discuss something with you after class if that's alright?"

Gulping you nodded 

" Thank you, now you may leave" 

Shutting the door you leaned on the wooden fabric and let out a shaky breath. Running a hand trough you hair you couldn't believe what just happend. The man you had a thing for just walked in on you kissing another guy. And now you where probably in trouble for doing something inappropriate. 

Although it wasn't that bad you couldn't shake off the deadly stare Todoroki gave you when he saw you two. This made you angsty as to what was about to happen later in the afternoon.

***

Standing in front of the door you took a deep breath before entering " Right on time, please have a seat" Todoroki gestured to the chair before his desk. Sweat dropping you obeyed him. Once settled down you tumbled anxiously with your thumbs " I-is t-there a problem sir?" you stuttered

Todoroki didn't give you an answer instead he kept his gaze focused on you and eyed you from head to toe. Noticing this you shifted in your seat, not because you where uncomfortable but because his intense stare was turning you on.

" Miss L/n I would like to hear an honest answer at my following question" you nodded " Are you...attracted to me?"

A small gasp escaped your lips making Todoroki chuckled " I'll take that as a yes." He stood up and walked to the door locking it. 

" To be honest for quite some time now I've known about your affection for me. At least for the last several weeks. " he spoke in a husky voice while slowly approaching you " Also I was aware of your not so subtitle hints. And I know you've noticed my reactions to them. Nevertheless I presume you knew the risks of your actions if anyone of my students or teachers where to notice it. However this didn't stop you."

Halting right in front of you he put his hands on both sides of the chair caging you. You leaned further back in your seat and tried to look any where else but the man before you. But Todoroki didn't give you a change to shying away. He forcefully but gently grabbed your chin making you directly look at him. " And after all of this I catch you having a moment with your friend." He paused and twirled a strand of your hair between his fingers

" So tell me miss L/n, what is it you want right now? What game are you playing?" he questioned, his hot breath tickling your face. Still paralyzed from the current situation it took your brain a minute before a light bubble popped up

" A-are you jealous sir?" You hesitantly dared to ask

This question caught Todoroki off guard making him back away a little. It was only then he realized what he was doing and how much it was wrong. His emotions had gotten the best of him and he acted upon instinct instead of using his mind. 

Although he didn't show this moment of panic you smirked in victory knowing you had turned the tables. Feeling confident you grabbed his tie and yanked forward. Your lips brushing against his in a taunting manner. 

" So you where actually worried huh. Well let me reassure you that there's nothing going on. "

" I have only eyes for one person" You gave him a quick peck on the lips " And that is you" you seductively  whispered

This exchange was the last draw for Todoroki. Crashing his lips on yours he kissed you with pure lust, passion and desire he had holden back for so long. You made a squeak sound before returning the kiss with equal force. 

Lips moved in sync with each other becoming hotter with the second. But finding the position quite uncomfortable the two toned haired man proceeded to lift you up and make you lean against his desk. While never breaking the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged at his hair earning a groan. 

After some time you parted for some air. But you didn't get enough time to catch your breath before you felt his lips against your neck. Soft whimpers left your mouth as the feeling of him nibbling at your skin made you feel amazing. This was better than you had ever expected it to be.

Sure during lessons you had fantasied about this, but never thought in a millions years it would come true. Bitting and sucking on your soft skin Todoroki  was thinking the same thing as you. For so long he had longed for this moment. And now all his desire was being unleashed. There where so many things he wanted to do with you right now.

But when he felt his hands starting to unbutton your blouse he abruptly stopt.

Recollecting himself he knew that he would regret his next movement. Especially if you guys got caught. And logically speaking it would have been to soon. You guys weren't even in a relationship.

Still in a daze with your eyes half lidded you gazed at Todoroki who's appearance also looked wild. His hair was messy and sticking to his face because of the sweat, lips swollen, cheeks dusted with a light shade of red and he was panting.

Snickering into your palm you kissed his cheek before fixing yourself

" So what now?" you questioned 

Getting his tie straight the man looked puzzled " Well.. as your aware of we can't be in a relationship. At least not an open one during school hours. "

You nodded along " But outside of school wouldn't that kinda be the same thing? "

Todoroki shook his head and gently took your hands in his " I don't know about that, but whatever we do, our private lifes isn't something for others to be concerned about. Its none of their business" he sternly replied

" Besides " He embraced you and stroke your hair " After what just happend I know that I can't really stand the idea of you seeing someone else besides me. "

You felt your heart beat raise at his straight forward confession " Neither can I" you admitted happily 

Todoroki chuckled and kissed the top of your head before taking a look at the damage he had done to your neck " I apologies for getting carried away, I hope you can cover it" he touched the bruised skin. Nodding in reassurances you hide your face in his chest again. Not wanting him to see your goofy smile that crawled on your face. 

It's just that you couldn't believe your deepest wish had come true. You where actually going too date a teacher. And a hot one none the less. On top of that, he even felt the same way about you. And that was just the icing on the cake. 

An uncontrollable laugh escaped your swollen lips making Todorki raise his eyebrows in confusion " What is it?"

" Oh nothing, it's just that I'm wondering if where going to...do this again" you admitted 

For a second Torodoki could swear his heart had stopped at your bizarre request. But in honesty he secretly hoped as well. It actually intrigued and excited him. Tho he wouldn't admit it so boldly like you 

" Maybe.." he murmured

This made your grin grow even wider and look forward to his next 'private' conversation with you

-

I'm still alive...I know I haven't posted much in this book. But that's because of two reasons. 

The first one being that I have a couple of different unfinished shots here that I started but didn't finish because I always get new ideas trough writing one story. Quite annoying but that's just how my brain functions.

And secondly because I'm also writing the plot for my Luka x reader sequel book.

Lastly if you guys have any criticism or tips on how I can get better at writing one shots your always welcome to leave it in the comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.7K 11
Just some one shots. Feel free to request anything. I'll see if I can get to them. Oh and all of them are going to be Seme Male reader x anime male c...
42.1K 1.2K 29
Taiga Kagami completed
19.9K 250 23
★STILL UPDATING★ Descriptions and rules are in the book- Headcanons, memes and the occasional one shot. Though one shots will be rare, they will be...
10K 183 29
Requests are closed as this book is complete. Just a warning, these are really bad and cringy as this was my first book and first time writing. Just...