The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

Epilogue (extended)

10.7K 368 93
By cocopuffandheroine

"One...Two...Three...Four...Eight... Ten...Five...no- no. No." I hear the little soul mumble, seated on my thigh, an array of colorful numbering blocks in front of her as she struggles to arrange them accordingly.

According to her that is.

Glancing at the last stack of papers, I pull them toward me with my free hand that is not engaged in keeping the little person protected in her posture.

"One...Two...Five..." She humphs for the nth time.

The small sigh will be in almost a second followed out by a tiny sniffle.

Any moment now.

"Three, sweetheart." I correct my daughter before her little sigh becomes a little sob.

"Three...Four...Five?" She stares up at me, doe like eyes blinking for my approval.

"Yes, darling." I say placing a kiss on her head before signing my name at the bottom of the paper, ending the paperwork for the day.

"Seven..."

"Six and Seven, honey." I say.

"Otaay. Six...Seven...Eight... Nine and Ten!" She squeals.

"That's brilliant, love." I say placing a kiss on top of her head making her cuddle back to me, filled with tremendous pamper and delight.

"You did splendid, bunny rabbit." I say offering her another kiss.

"Grazie, papá." She smiled rearranging those blocks again to put them in order. Her tiny hands working profusely on the blocks that was too big to fit into her little hand.

"How about-" I suggest. "We take a tiny break and eat first, huh?"

Annalisa huffed. "Alweady?"

"Yes, sweetheart." I say pulling the plates of jam filled bread toward us, that were prepared for her breakfast. "We have to eat, don't we?"

My little darling gave out a whine leaning her head back against my chest. A pout resting on her face.

The jam filled breads were cut in bear head and cat shapes with chocolate decorations.

"Here you go, love." I offered her a cat bread.

"I'that mango, papá?" She asks scrunching her nose and pulling her head back.

"I have no idea, bunny." I say. "You have to take a bite to find out."

"Take a bite." She turns on my lap pushing the bread toward me. "Peweeese!"

"Sweetheart-"

"Fo mweee?" She pouts. "Pewese?"

Fine. Fine! The things I have to do.

"Alright." I say. "Alright."

Taking a bite I reassure the little mad creature that it was indeed mango jam and the rest assured assured, she ate two of the four breads easily before asking for her sippy.

Years prior I thought, the kids only wanted to eat and sleep. Recently, I realized that the hardest thing to do is feed a baby.

Correction, it was the hardest job to feed a fussy Annalisa who had just woken up demanding for food herself.

"Here." I hand her the bright yellow water pot that has a silicon straw adjusted and watch her take a generous sip of the drink.

"Eek!" She makes a face. "It not water, papá." Anna whines.

"It's juice, honey." I assure. "Juice is good, darling."

Goodness me.

"No like, papá." She pushes the bottle away. "Just wan water."

Sighing, I turn off my computer placing the baby down on her feet making her pout.

"Come on now, bunny rabbit." I give her an eye. "Give me a minute. Why don't you arrange your toys?" I ask.

"Oouuutaaay." She sing songs, walking toward the centre of the office room and begins putting the toys she had scattered around in the stroller like basket while I finished putting an exact date to the meeting regarding a new deal and sending Irina the email.

"Come along, Little rabbit." I called for Annalisa making my way toward the door of the office room.

Ignoring the fact that she is leaving her counting blocks scattered about on top of my desk and her toy basket on the floor and running, toward me.

But then again, it's been like that for a while.

I pick her up, setting her on my arm and kiss her little button nose.

Annalisa giggles merrily before resting her head on my shoulder. Still smiling. Still so very heavy will sleep but so full of energy at the same time.

Sometimes I can't just bring myself to tell her anything.

Nothing at all. I can't especially bring myself to tell her no. The word just won't leave my mouth. Everytime, I would try to say no to her, the image of her big eyes shining with tears and rosebud mouth quivering, ready to cry, would wedge it's way into my head.

And I could possibly endure anything and everything except, Annalisa's quiet tears. My baby girl didn't sob or wail or throw fits like most other kids. Neither would she have mean tantrum episodes like her brother.

She silently shed tears and hid whenever's anybody asked what's wrong. It broke my heart. And so I did everything in my power to make sure she never had to ahead a tear. Not even a drop.

The fact leaves me confused more than often because I fail to find a logical reasoning behind my behavior toward my daughter. I just want to protect my girl. Save her. Keep her safe.

Give her whatever she wants so she doesn't venture about places. I just want to keep her in a safe heaven.

"There you are." I say stepping out of the office room making sure I lock the door from the unwanted intruders that prowl the hallways and make our way downstairs and into the kitchen.

I pour Annalisa a cup of water and watch her take generous sips of her drink all the while looking at the arranged sugar cookie jar, longingly. Before my baby little girl can ask for one, I hand her a cookie and watch her face light up with happiness.

"Ou, Grazié, papa!" Anna squeaks taking a nibble of the snack. "I wove cookiee!"

With a kiss on her head, I pick her up once again from the counter where she was seated on.

"You want to go see mamá?" I ask.

Anna nods while taking another bite of her cookie. Her eyes shining.

"Wan see mama." Annalisa giggles rubbing her nose on my stubble. "Tickle tickle. Tickly!"

I laugh, shaking my head as I carry baby Annalisa up through the stairs and into her mama's room.

I was yet to locate Icarus and Arius. I had no idea if they were outside or in their room, playing games. However the empty plates on the kitchen counter did tell me that they ate their breakfast and drank the glass of juice.

The housekeeper had arrived early in the morning to clean the house and make breakfast for the kids, arrange lunch before taking her leave just before I walked into my study.

If it were up to my wife, she would have sworn against housekeepers, but one of these days, with kids and all, she doesn't feel like doing what she enjoyed doing once.

And for that- I was really glad. Once in every two morning, the housekeepers came to clean and arrange, do the laundry and Whatever Ariel needed help with. Which was not really much. According to her.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't let her do anything that she insists on doing. Heavy work after two very problematic C-section and a normal delivery and her strict dance and yoga routine was every now and then taking a toll on her.

But my girl was strong and stubborn. At the end of the days she managed everything her this dream and that dream with a triumphant smile on her face.

"Why I'mama- stwill seweeping?" Anna asked playing with my hair that has slightly grown at the back.

"Because, mama is a little sicky, today, bunny rabbit." I smiled at her.

"Stuffy nose?" Annalisa asked. "Wike me? Me no wike~"

Ariel, tired and working under pressure for the last two weeks, fell slightly sick after her performance at the opera house the night prior.

A sudden drop to her blood pressure followed by her constant iron deficiency had put her to bed this day.

But never mind the complaining husband, who just wants to look after his bride. Right?

I was in fact the over thinking one in this household, no doubt.

Ariel, had resumed her position as the ballet dance teacher at the academy. Even she was reluctant to accept a higher position offered by some renowned academies. She went back to dance professionally as well.

Her career slowed down with her first pregnancy. The second one followed shortly. She almost called it quits, driven by hormones and the change that her body was going through.

Soon after she resumed the whole act until before the arrival of our baby girl.

Two years into her birth, yesterday was her first show at the Palermo opera house, Massimo theatre.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

To say that I was proud of the woman she had become and was evolving into would be putting her mildly. I was beyond proud of the woman as her husband as well as the father of her children.

She made me proud everyday.

She made my heart jolt up and quiver with love everytime she looked at me.

"Tadpole?" I called opening the door to the dimly lit bedroom, walking in before setting Anna down who ran to her mamá.

I wanted to admonish the little creature for running about and bothering her mamá, as tired and as sick as the woman was but their bond at every step astound me.

Left me speechless, even. It was astounding, to see both the girls be the other's shadow.

I loved the both of them, even more because of that. Annalisa reminded of Bubbles with every step she took toward growth. With two, almost three now, years behind us, I wasn't ready for my daughter to grow up. At all.

I wanted to stop time, freeze motion only to have her so small infront of my eyes. If I would, I could. I wasn't just ready for her to grow up so soon. Because everyday, she would be a little different.

A little big.

A little grown up.

And as much as it hurt my heart, she won't forever be papa's little princess. Soon after some good years, papa would become overbearing to her. Soon after some good years, I won't be her favourite person anymore.

I will however always and forever be the first man who loved her since the day she was born. Since the day she opened her eyes and wailed at the top of her lungs in my arms.

I wasn't ready to imagine my Anna, my sweet sweet daughter to grow up. That wasn't just on the list of things I want to happen.

Annalisa after a hefty struggle climbed up to the bed sitting beside the sleeping form of her mother, her small hand caressing her cheek, with oh so love.

"Mamá?" The girl ushered for Ariel to wake up. Her tone whispery "Mommy!"

"Two more minutes, bunny rabbit." Ariel mumbled turning to face me as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Give mommy two more minutes, I'll make you food-"

"I ate food, alweady." She whined with a pout. "Cuddles, peewweeeese?"

"Okay, baby." Ariel hums opening her arms for little Anna to snuggle her. "Did your brothers eat?"

"Un-huh." Anna nods.

"That's good, honey." Ariel hums. "Have you been good, today?"

"Ye, mamá." Annalisa nods, excited from the attention her sleeping mother was providing her with. Leaning over my little angel peppered her mama's face with tiny little kisses.

"That's good, love." Ariel giggled. "How's your nose, bunny rabbit?"

"Runny!" Anna whined. "No like, mommy!"

"It will be fine soon, love." Ariel hums. "It's just because it's Christmas too soon."

"Ye, momma." My girl pouted her face squished between her momma's breasts. "I wan wots of cookiee fo cwismass!"

"Only cookies?" Ariel asked peaking her eyes open.

"Yep." Anna nodded. "I wov cookiee, mommy."

"I know, baby." Ariel hummed. "Mama loves cookies too."

"Annalisa?" I call my daughter diverting her attention to me. "Run along, bunny. Go see what your brothers are up to, sí?"

"Oh no, papá?" She pouts. "Gimme cuddles too, you peweeese. I wan cuddles~"

"Papá'll give you a lolly, mamá. Go see what are the naughty boys up to." I promise smiling at the small human lovingly as she squeals, scampering down from the bed and runs out of the room.

"Come, Coco!" I hear the girl yell, giddy. "Poodsieee, tome alonggggg!"

"Sweetheart?" I move Ariel's hair away from her face, dark tendrils framing her gorgeous appearance.

The woman hums, stretching slightly, putting her hand on my thigh. "Good morning, Capo Bestone." She smiles.

"Good morning, baby." I say, caressing her cheek with my knuckles. "How do you feel? Better?"

"Mmmhmm." She moans. "Better. Slightly. I'm glad you took the day off."

"Of course." I chuckle. "I was worried you know? You looked so pale on our flight back."

"I was too tired, Angel." She whispers. "I'm tired a lot. But now I can start eating and that's good."

"Hmm." I humm pushing her hair back, away from her face.

Ariel went into strict diets two week before each of her performances. And she didn't perform very often. But whenever she did, she starved herself for two weeks.

It bothered me so much. Especially with her condition. Her anemia, her two very painful C-sections and her weakness- it bothered me a lot.

"I know it bothers you, Angel." She whispered moving her head closer to me. "But somethings are necessary-"

"Starving yourself isn't necessary, tadpole." I murmured, massaging her hair. "I don't like you two week diet plans. I don't like your extreme works out. As much as I love you dancing and following your both dreams, I can't but feel heartbroken when I see you like this- weak and tired."

Ariel sighs. "I don't like seeing me this way too. These two weeks were especially hard. I think I lost too much weight, Angel."

"You think?" I ask.

Ariel giggles in response. "Okay. Okay."

"Let's go see a doctor, just for the sake of my peace."

"Why?" She smiles teasingly. "Do you think I'm pregnant, again?"

"No baby." I laugh. "No, I don't think you're pregnant."

"But I love being pregnant." She pouts. "Love how attentive you are when I am carrying your baby, Capo Bestone."

"I thought you loved being pregnant because cause all you wanted to do was eat and sleep and get foot rubs?"

"That too, suppose." Ariel sighs, pushing herself up in a sitting position, holding the silk coverlets to her chest. "Where are my monsters anyway?"

"Out in the garden, I think. I haven't heard them making a noise yet." I tell her, handing her a glass of water from the bedside table.

Ariel takes a generous sip before handing me the glass back. "Shall I get you some breakfast?" I ask.

She buries her head at the crook of my neck, her warm breath on my sensitive spot as she leaves small kisses.

"Now, that I think, Capo Bestone." She mumbles. "I never got my prize for being such a lovely ballerina last night."

Laughing, I shake my head, fingers massaging her head, rhythmically. This woman was the death of me.

"Don't you laugh now, dear husband of mine." She whispers, her painted fingers, inching closer toward the crotch of my pajama bottoms. Her warm palm against my cock. I feel myself stir and twitch from her touch.

"Ariel." I warn.

"We didn't have no fun, last night, Angel." She whines. "I need you so-"

"Mamá!" The excited voice makes Ariel jump and shriek before pulling away from me, as she stairs at the trio with horror filled eyes. The coverlets still clutched to her chest in an iron grip.

When, you have kids, you lock the door. Rule number one. And we learned it the hard way. Possibly traumatized our boy the first time.

"Whatchu doing mama?" Icarus asks, his eyes forming a narrow line, telling that he is assessing the situation.

"N-nothing." Ariel says quickly. "Now, what are all of you doing here? There is mud all over your clothes."

"That's because we were in the garden." Arius replies. Ariel purses her lips at them.

"Go shower, the both of you." She waved her had at the duo of the boys. "Now."

"But it's only eleven, mama!" Icarus gasps. "We can change-"

"Yes, mama!" Arius chimes in support of his brother. "I don't wanna shower-"

"No. No." Ariel shakes her head. "No. Go shower. Now. No muds in the house. None."

The pair of them whines who held Anna by both her hands. Anna looked quite small standing between her brothers with a bewildered expression as she watched her brothers get an earful, being the messy boys that they were.

"Icarus!" Ariel warns. "Arius! Now, boys."

"Sí, ma." They nod with a hump and tugs Anna away from the room while Icarus follows rather leisurely behind the pair of them.

"Boy, they're going to give me a heart attack one of these days." Ariel sighs gathering her hair and putting a knot over her head.

I chuckle helping her down from the bed. "Does you head still spin?" I ask.

"Nope." Ariel says. "Shower with me though. I might feel much much better."

"Is that so?"

"Sí."

A|N

All right, that's it. I'll stop bugging y'all now. This was the only bonus chapter, I had drafted long before I finished the story. Lol. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 153K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
1M 29.8K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" โ€ข1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards โ€ขBest Plot Tw...
16.5K 263 48
โ™ก MAFIA ROMANCE โ™ก *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...
572K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...