sub-bear [niam] 18+

By LilyLukeMuke

SUBMISSIVExDOMINANT The world is formed all around subs and doms. Once you are born you are placed in either... More

sub-bear-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Privacy Notice
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
10 facts about me.
18.
19.
Larry Baby Names
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
IMPORTANT
➵character asks ➵
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO

10.

7.9K 250 47
By LilyLukeMuke

[edited]

10. WARNING : SMUT

Niall woke up feeling overly warm, he shuffled about and whimpered, he felt wet and sticky, he hated it. He kept whimpering and thrashing in whatever what holding him. Whatever it was held him tighter, and Niall felt more and more claustrophobic.

"Shh, baby, shh", Liam.

Niall immediately burst into tears and Liam felt his heart breaking all over again. After last night Liam knew he could never forgive himself for the way he treated Niall. I mean, for fück sake Niall was going to leave.

Niall clung onto Liam with everything he had- which wasn't very much.

"Baby, look at me", Liam whispered. Niall looked up at Liam from Liam's chest. Liam wanted to coo at Niall, his face was bright red and his blue eyes was really blue, they looked amazing.

"I know I do not deserve your forgiveness for the way I treated you, I never meant for you to think I hated your or wanted you gone. I never meant for you to hurt yourself the way you did either. I will never ever forgive myself for yesterday, I will regret it for the rest of my life because you are the most beautiful most amazing person I have ever met, and baby.. I love you so much", Liam whispered, his eyes filling with tears.

"I love you, too", a little Irish voice sounded from underneath Liam. Liam was genuinely expecting Niall to not say anything at all, possibly leave too. Not repeat the words.

Liam smiled brightly through his tears, the same with Niall.

Liam was about to kiss Niall but he knew Niall was sick, his face was pale despite the fact it was red from crying, his eyes were super blood-shot, his nose extra runny, and you know that funny breath you get in the morning when you ill - well Niall had it.

"Your ill", Liam stated. Niall sniffed, then nodded. Liam moved his lips to Niall's forehead and whispered, "lets go get a cool bath, yeah?" Niall nodded.

::

a/n: quick note just to say that these chapters, imagine that they are based over a few weeks, so i hasn't been like 5 days, more like 5 weeks... ALSO FROM HERE IS SMUT.

::

"Have you got everything, sweetheart?" Harry asked holding a huge box full of baby decorations for their announcement party.

They've been planning this for a about a week now and Louis is really excited. He got off the phone to Niall a few minutes ago and Niall told him everything that happened and then Louis told Harry then Harry told Justin and Zayn.

Louis nodded carrying a few bags, he slightly waddled over to Harry closing the front door. They got into the car and started their journey to the ball room they rented for their announcement.

Their was tonnes of traffic and they had been stuck in it for about an hour now and Harry started to find ways to pass their time.

Harry moved a hand over to Louis' leg and rubbed it softly. Louis looked up from his phone and looked at Harry's wandering hand, he shook his head and looked back down at his phone.

Harry moved his hand further up his thigh, exceedingly close to his crotch. Louis looked up again at the hand that was gently caressing him. He was too scared to look at Harry because he knew that if he did he'd be left with that smirk.

So, he sighed and started to read some woman's blog about her pregnancy again. Harry's hand lifted off Louis leg and Louis almost wanted to whine at the loss but what caught off guard when his phone was snatched out of his hand and his gasp muffled by his dominants lips.

Harry pulled back and held Louis wrist's tightly. "I don't like it when I hint to you and you ignore me", Harry growled. Louis was taken aback, because sure Harry is scary when he has to be but right now.. he's shïtting the life out of Louis, but it turns Louis on so much.

Harry's head ducked down to Louis neck and started to suck harshly straight away, Louis let out a loud moän. Harry sucked, nibbled and licked the same spot until it drew blood and left a mark that he knew would be visible for a long äss time.

Harry leveled his head downwards so their noses were touching and growled,"Take off your clothes".

Louis nodded quickly, his neck stinging at Harry's abuse. Louis quickly took off his jacket and Harry threw it into the backseats with the box that couldn't fit into the boot making it tip over and decorations spill out.

Harry wanted to groan at the fact it'll be him that has to clean it up but he was too enticed by Louis womanly curves to even think straight.

Louis was now sitting on the white leather car seats in just his hot pink panties. Louis bit his lip and stared at his dark eyed lust filled dominant.

Harry reached over to touch Louis belly, you could see a tiny little bump forming and Harry ducked down placing a longing kiss onto the warm stomach.

He then whispered,"Daddy's going to wreck mommy, hold tight".

Louis eyes widened and gasped. Harry smirked and ripped the panties in two, and Louis member slapped against his mini bump. Louis moaned softly closing his eyes.

Louis gasped again loudly as Harry grabbed under his legs and re-positioned him so his head was against door and he was turned so he was facing Harry, his legs were right apart, or over the head of the seat and the other on the dashboard, his pink hole on view perfectly.

Harry groaned at the position his beautiful sub was in. He zipped down his trousers and whipped out his own cock pumping it slowly.

He looked over to Louis who was flustered and biting his finger seductively.

"Finger yourself, baby", Harry whispered, getting hotter and hotter.

Louis quickly shoved two fingers into his mouth sucking on the harshly, slobbering them up. He kept eye contact with Harry making sure he captures every moment.

Once he was sure his fingers were wet enough he started to rim his hole a bit, making him bite his lip to hold back a moän. Because he was eager so early, he was already rather wet and his pretty hole had already opened up, so the job will already be easy.

He wasted no time in plunging two fingers deep inside of himself, he threw his head back moäning loudly, arching his back off the seat, still managing to keep eye contact.

He started to thrust his fingers as deep, as harshly as he could and as fast as he could. He was a mess already, panting, bright as a tomato, sweat beads forming on his forehead and he was squirming on his seat wishing it wasn't so cramped so he could've got a better position.

He needed more, so much more- i mean he was already fucking himself back onto his fingers. Harry was quick to notice the needs of his submissive, so he grabbed Louis harshly making his squeak, making his straddle his lap, and plunged his cöck deep into Louis, embedding himself.

Louis let out the filthiest möan, a moan like them skanky fake blond whòres in pôrn videos. Harry couldn't help but let out a moān too, because no matter how many times they fūck, or insert huge bütt plugs, Louis is always tight as fūck.

Immediately Louis started to bounce up and down on his daddy's cōck.

Harry grabbed Louis chin harshly, Louis face was red raw as pleasure tears ran down his cheeks.

"fūck yourself on daddy's cöck, fūcking cockslut", Harry whispered. Louis moāned even more at Harry's filthy words.

"Only for you d-daddy- fuck- fuck me", Louis moāned loudly.

Harry slapped Louis round plump būtt harshly making him jerk forward. Harry grabbed Louis small waist moving him off his cōck and wedging him between the stick thing and the radio. Harry maneuvered himself so his back was pressed against the door window and he was level with Louis hole.

He plunged himself into Louis again fūcking him into oblivion.

"fuūuck yes, daddy fūck me, fūck me, fūck me!" Louis screamed.

Harry came into Louis and Louis following just seconds after. They were wrecked.

And all of the cars around them had witnessed it all.

::

I'm making the next chapter just on zustin

i know i said i'll do the zustin smut but i decided that next chapter will be just about them and the whole thing with the evil uncle.

shīt going down yo

chou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 12.2K 19
AU. Niall chat with boys over the internet, pretending to be a girl. With a fake name, Niall keep in touch with Liam, a bloke from his school, but Li...
284K 12K 45
The one in which Niall doesn't know the first thing about sex and Zayn just happens to be the sex tutor his best friend recommended.
12.1K 707 30
Hey so I am writing this currently... some updates will be slower than others but I am trying my very hardest to make them as frequent as possible wh...
245K 8.3K 26
20 year old Niall Horan is a babysitter. I know what your thinking, aren't girls usually the ones babysitting? No, guys can babysit too, it's not a...