Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

CHAPTER 03

11.9K 599 41
By Jainnakophrom_

  MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

  ||Win's POV||

After eating and cleaning the table, I asked P'Gun and P'Off to leave me and Chimon for a moment. Chimon is still my friend and one of the closest ones I have. So, whatever he thinks of me, it might probably hurt me to the core.

"So, what is it, Win?" He asked. We are both sitting on the couch; P'Gun and P'Off's are already in their room, so it's just the two of us here.

"Umm... I-i... I need to..."

"Win, you're making me nervous," he said with a hint of concern. "What is it?"

Okay, maybe this was...

Without thinking, and because of my panic. "I'm pregnant"

"I know"

"I'm sorry, I disappointed yo-" Fuck? "Huh? Wait? What?

"I told you, I know," he said with a calm voice. And I just look at him weirdly. "Do you think I'm that dumb to not notice that your scent has changed?"

What? Well, I guess I do have a hunch that he'd already know since he's not marked yet. All of the unmarked people can smell the changes in the scent of others if they've already been marked or are pregnant.

"So...why did you not tell me anything?"

He shrugged. "It's your choice, and it is not my place to interfere with your choices. Trust me, I was surprised at first, but I'm glad that you still choose to tell me."

  "You....come here you, bastard" I said tearing up. We hugged each other with me crying

 After all the drama, P'Off and P'Gun appeared from the door, all laughing. We had a group hug, but I felt pain in my lower part.

"Agh!" I clutched my stomach, and they all panicked.

"Oh my god! Who hit his stomach?!!" P'Gun asked in panic.

"Shiya! He's pregnant; don't forget about that!" P'Off said, also in panic.

"Are you guys really my parents?" Chimon asked with a bored tone.

"YES, WE ARE!" his parents both shouted.

I laughed and tried to calm them down. "Stop, I'm fine; I just need to go to the bathroom."

   "Okay, be careful!" P'Gun shouted as I went to the bathroom

  I'm glad that they still accepted me into their family. As I closed the door of the bathroom, I slowly touched my abdomen and stroked it gently.

"I'm going to do my best so you can grow up with the love and support you'll need," I whispered sweetly, looking at my yet-unborn child. "I'll make sure you'll never have the same situation I had before, because I'll love you no matter what you are, and I hope your dad will be like that as well."

I hope that Alpha will accept me as his mate. He already marked me, but it's only a half; that means he can't mark other Omegas unless we complete the mark and remove it as well. There's no such thing as a fated pair; there never was.

-----
⚠️
||Gun's POV||

 after making sure that the kids are asleep. I told Papi to lock all the doors and windows. I went back to our room and stripped

I wanted to take a bath. It's been really hot lately, and it's pissing me off. I closed the shower room's door and turned the lukewarm water to the shower on.

I let the shower water strike my face as I felt the warm water on my body. This kind of reminds me of that time whenever I'm feeling down or even in pain from seeing Papi with someone else. But that does not matter anymore; we have a wonderful son, and I could not wish for anything more than this. This is my family, my everything.

   "Hey, Honey"

"Papi?" I immediately turned around and saw Papi, already naked and smirking at me. He slowly walks towards me, and I slowly walk back. "What are you doing? I'm taking a shower. Get out."

He chuckled. He got closer. I felt the cold wall on my back, and there I knew that I was already trapped. He held my chin up, making me look at him in the eye.

"It looks like it's time to groom my honey," he said with a sexy voice. He slowly leans forward, but I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Papi! Seriously, get out!" He cuts me off and kisses me deeply.

  I tried to shove him off, but he's too strong for me. And with him kissing me, it did not help. My body began to feel numb, and I lost myself in his kiss. I slowly smelled his arousal.

This is not good...

He disconnected his lips from mine. I panted. My legs are wobbling; I almost fell, but Papi got a hold of my waist. He quickly attached his lips to my neck and started making love bites, causing me to moan.

"Aahh~ P-Papi...n-no," I moaned. But he did not stop. He sucked on my collar bone, not leaving any parts unmarked.

"Sshhh, just let me do all the things now, honey," he kept on sucking my neck. He turned me around. I put both my hands on the wall.

"Papi, seriously, we can't; we already have Chimon." I tried to reason with him, but he kept on groping my ass. He then turned me around, and I placed my hands on the wall.

"Well, me and our son had a talk at the car, and..." He trailed off as he traced his hands on my waist and kneeled, blowing cold air into my hole, making me shudder. "He wanted brothers, twins, actually."

"I don't believe you..anghhh." He massaged his finger to the ring of my hole. I felt my c*ck twitch and slowly harden. "P-Papi~...I- Aaghhh"

I jolted when he suddenly put a finger in, and it hit my g spot immediately. I quickly melted and moaned a lot as he rammed his fingers inside of me. He added two more as time passed. And I'm getting impatient.

 "Aah, Ahh, Nghhh!! P'Off!" I shouted. He stopped what he was doing, and I sighed in relief. I was about to cum as well.

"What did you just call me?" he growled. Oh no..

"I said Pa-AGGHHHH!" He suddenly put his c*ck inside me. I hissed in pain, but he didn't stop there.

"I'm going to give Chimon some brothers, okay? Honey," he said, licking my ear. All I can do is just mewl and moan.

  He thrust his member inside fast and deep. My mind is getting cloudy. He thrust so deep inside me that it caused my abdomen to bulge, and I rolled my eyes into the back.

My legs are shaking, but he's holding my hips in place. He kept doing the same thing, and I clearly lost my senses in pleasure. The echo of the water and our skin slapping It made me forget all the things about which I should be worrying right now.

After a long time of thrusting inside me, I felt his member twitch inside me, and I felt mine was going to burst as well.

  "I'm going to cum deep inside you, honey". He said

"N-no! P-papi...you- Ahh -Ahh ngh.Oh.oh Ahgghh." I didn't manage to finish what I was saying. He buried his member deep inside of me, and my abdomen bulged as he released his seed.

I felt the warning liquid coating my insides. I just moaned and mewled as I released mine. I didn't notice, but he also knotted me, which is going to be a nuisance because this might take a while. He placed his hand on my chest, making me straighten up my body, but not whole since I'm still tip-toeing and my hands are on the walls.

 "How was that, honey?" He asked sweetly before kissing my cheeks. "I love your cheeks; they are so fluffy."

"You're dead," I managed to say. I can still feel his member twitching inside of me, and it's not making me calm down, nor him.

"At least Chimon will have siblings," he said with a joyful tone. He turned my face and kissed me deeply. We shared a long, passionate kiss before releasing our lips. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too, Papi."

God!!!! What am I going to do with this man?

---
(The next day)
  ||Win's POV||

"Honey! I'm sorry! Please!" P'Off shouted as he followed P'Gun walking down the stairs.

"Shut up! Go back to your work, you bastard!" P'Gun shouted, still ignoring and walking away from P'Off.

"Honey~~" P'Off whined

The two of them disappeared from the kitchen, and I can still hear the light sound of their fight. Me and Chimon are just here in the living room watching some series while eating some chips and sliced fruits.

 "Are they going to be alright?" I asked, looking at Chimon.

"Yeah, don't worry," he said calmly, then took a chip and ate it. "Maybe they're just making me a new sibling."

"What?" I asked

"I asked Dad and also told him that I want siblings, and I want them to be boys and twins," he explained. "But I guess Dad forced Papa to talk about it or something."

"Oh, okay," I said, focusing my gaze on the series.

P'Off and P'Gun's relationship really is interesting...

---

||Bright's POV||

(Thursday)

I was making my way to the coffee shop where I and Adulkittiporn, or, should I say, Off Jumpol, were going to meet. I headed inside, and I immediately spotted him. I woke up towards the table and made the guards stay beside me, as it was the same as his.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, looking at him dead in the eye.

We were silent for about 7 minutes. Then he finally spoke up.

"Did you accompany an Omega to your party at your own penthouse three weeks ago?" he asked.

My eyes widen. How did he know?

"Why did you ask?" I asked, trying to hold my anger by clenching my fist under the table.

Then, it hit me. The smell of Omega I can smell it on his, but it has a light scent. That made my inner wolf angry, turning my eyes into gold.

"Where is he?" I asked in a menacing tone.

Rather than answering me. He smirked, and his eyes turned glowing purple. "You'll never find him."

----
I made that scene with both my mom and dad beside me, so I was getting a little nervous that they would look at my phone but Thank goodness they did not😂

  Anyway, thank you for reading!❤️

  P'Off's on the move everybody!!

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.8K 43
An Omegaverse story of GeminiFourth. Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️: This is purely a fanfiction. The characters used for this story are not based on the character...
78.7K 4.3K 42
Everything turned into pure chaos when Bright, an alpha, started chasing after Win, an omega; who was unknown to him, hiding a huge secret. Although...
301K 8.6K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
231K 9.6K 31
"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons." - Christopher Poindexter What...