Outrunning Death (Dream SMP S...

By pip___

Awesome cover art by Bonzie Da Wolfie on YouTube!!!! Check em out!!!!! Book is over! Editing now! :) Book Two... More

Mmm this book
Characters/Schedules
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Unnamed transphobe from previous chapters has a name!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Author's note (please don't skip)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Hey hey hey
Chapter Twenty-Three
Oh look me again
NEW BOOK
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Oops haha
Book 2

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.3K 90 45
By pip___

Again
ANY TUBBO AND RANBOO INTERACTIONS ARE COMPLETELY PLATONIC IN THIS BOOK!!!!!
DREAM AND TECHNO ARE JUST MESSING WITH RANBOO!!!
THERE ARE NO SHIPS (except Wilbur and Sally and Karl and Sapnap) IN THIS BOOK!!!

IT'S PLATONIC!!!!

No matter how much they flirt on Twitter 💀

•~•~•~•~•~•

Ranboo stood at his locker, holding his phone to his ear. Classes had just ended and Ranboo was just getting some stuff from his locker.

"I'm not wearing a maid's dress to the party, Tubbo." Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Why not? You'd be doing your job after the party while cleaning up."

"I'm not being a maid for your party. You're going to be helping clean up too. So is Tommy." Ranboo closed his locker.

"Well, you gotta wear some kind of costume."

"I know that. I'm just thinking I'll go as some kind of vampire or something."

"Oh my god. Will you be the Edward to my Bella?" Ranboo gagged at the names mentioned.

"Ew. No. I'll stick to being the control to your chaos." Ranboo walked down the hallway. "How's Micheal? I'm gonna come pick him up and take him home so Dream can watch him all night."

"He's sleeping right now boss man. Can we go to the store and pick out matching costumes?"

"I mean, sure. I don't have anything to do until the party. We still have to finish decorating though."

"I know!" Tubbo groaned. "Just walk quicker. We don't have all day."

"I'm walking. I'm walking." Ranboo rolled his eyes and glanced around the hallway. Techno and Dream waved at him. "I'll be at your house soon. Bye." Ranboo hung up and ran over to them. "Why aren't you outside yet? Me and Tubbo still have to set up the party and get costumes." Ranboo grabbed Dream's arm.

"I was just chatting with Techno. He's gonna hang out with me and Micheal tonight."

"Yeah. It's been a while since I hung out with my college roommate." Techno smiled. "You were so small back then. I hate that you're all buff and shit now." Dream chuckled and punched his arm.

"You were a fucking scaredy-cat in college. Don't even."

"I was not. You're remembering it wrong. You were the scaredy-cat."

"I'd love to listen to you guys fight like an old married couple but I really have to get to Tubbo's." Dream rolled his eyes.

"Alright. We'll go to your boyfriend's house. Damn." Ranboo glared at him.

"He's not my boyfriend! Shut up!"

"You guys flirt all the time."

"I can confirm." Techno piped in.

"We're messing around! Gosh darn it! Let's just go." Ranboo pulled Dream by the sleeve. Dream hummed and looked at Techno.

"See ya later."

"Yep."

•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry it's so short y'all haven't gotten anything in over two week 💀🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 363 15
Basically Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo get adopted by sbi, gonna be angst and fluff, ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPS. idk who made the cover i found it on google sry...
148K 6.6K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...
43.8K 624 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...
697K 25K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...