Chapter Three

Warning: suicide attempt, talking about suicide

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tommy knocked on the English classroom's door. He waited a little bit before a voice in the room told him to come in. It was after school. Tommy had just finished his last class. Everyone had left by now. Tommy had waited in his classroom for the halls to clear, which took about 10 minutes.

"Hey Techno. Sam wanted me to give you these." Tommy said, walking into the room. He held up the stack of papers Sam gave him. Techno looked up from the papers he was grading. Mr. Minecraft was sat in the room as well.

"Thanks Tommy. Set them on the desk in front of you." Techno stated before looking back down at the papers. Tommy set them on the desk.

"Hey, Tommy?" Mr. Minecraft asked. Tommy looked at him. "Do you know where Will and Fundy disappeared to? Fundy never came to my class and Will is usually in here by now." Tommy shifted.

"Oh- Wilbur got angry with Sam, a kid who was bullying Fundy, and his mom. He pulled Fundy out of school for the rest of the day. I think they probably went home."

"He was bullying Fundy again? Jesus Christ." Mr. Minecraft sighed.

"I'm gonna stab the kid one day." Techno grumbled. "Can't believe the board won't let Sam just expel him."

"The board is being paid under the table or something. They only let the kid's behavior slide because they don't give a shit unless they're paid." Tommy tilted his head.

"Isn't that illegal or something?" Tommy asked, the two teachers looking at him.

"Why are you still here, Tommy? Go home. Your parents are gonna start to worry." Techno sat up slightly.

"They're still at work."

"You have homework to do. You can stay here and do that quietly or go home and do it." Phil suggested before looking back at Techno. "That answer is wrong." Techno looked down at the answer Phil was talking about.

"You sure?"

"Mhm. It's supposed to be C." Techno nodded after a moment and marked the question as wrong. "I'm gonna call Will, make sure everything is okay." Phil took out his phone while Techno continued grading papers. Tommy sat down at a desk near Phil and Techno and took out his homework. Phil dialed Wilbur's number and waited a little bit. Wilbur answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey Phil. You need something?" Wilbur asked quietly.

"Hey. I guess not... How's Fundy? I heard the kid was harassing him again." Wilbur groaned.

"He didn't talk to me the entire ride home and immediately went to his room. I haven't bothered him since. He went into the bathroom like 20 minutes ago. I think he's taking a shower. I hear the water running."

"Make sure to check on him, Will. It's been like 3 hours. Make sure you talk to him soon."

"I know and I will. He should be finishing his shower in a minute or two. Honestly, it usually doesn't take him this long..."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to go." Wilbur said quickly and hung up.