Chapter Fifteen

Almost published the wrong book 👍

Trigger warning: guns, vomit, suicide threat

•~•~•~•~•~•

Techno sat at his desk. It was his first day back from his few weeks of not being able to come in to school because of being shot. There was so much work to catch up on. Eret and Phil did a great job at covering for him but there was still a bunch of things that needed grading and a bunch of tests that need to be taken. All of his classes were held back because Eret had to plan for the up coming casting for the school musical and had his own things to worry about. Techno had no doubt his students were happy he was out for a while.

"Techno?" Tubbo asked, knocking on the door. Techno looked up at him.

"What is it? I'm busy. Don't you have to stay with your brother until your first class starts?" Techno glared at the boy.

"Yeah but I wasn't able to turn in my paper yesterday because I was having a bit of trouble writing it. I'm finished with it now though. Can I still turn it in?" Techno sat up a bit and nodded, holding his hand out. Tubbo quickly walked over and handed him the papers for his essay.

"Thanks Tubbo. You can go now." Techno set the papers aside. Tubbo shifted awkwardly, staying near Techno's desk. Techno glanced up at him. "Anything else?"

"Have you heard from Ranboo? He hasn't been answering my calls or texts and he hasn't been in school for the past week. Dream's been saying he was fine but I haven't been able to go over and see for myself. Dream isn't letting me inside when I do make it over there. Do you know anything? Anything at all? Please? Me and Tommy are worried. So is Purpled. And Fundy. Even Quackity has started to worry. Please tell me you know something." Tubbo blurted out and started to ramble. Techno's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Something's going on with Ranboo? He didn't know anything about this.

"No. I don't. I didn't even know Ranboo wasn't in school. I can go over and see if he's alright for you later today in third period. I'm sure he's alright Tubbo."

"Thank you..."

Techno opened the door to Dream's house. He put his keys on a small hook that was hung on the wall with other hooks with keys. Techno was about to go to the kitchen to see if Ranboo could be in there until he heard something upstairs. It sounded like gagging. Techno went upstairs quickly. The bathroom door was open. Ranboo was leaning over the toilet, throwing up. He looked alarmingly skinny in the baggy hoodie he wore. He was also wearing a pair of baggy sweatpants. Techno opened the door a bit more and sat near Ranboo. Ranboo lifted his head, looking at Techno.

"What are you doing here?" Ranboo's voice sounded horrible. His face was a bit red. He had tears in his eyes.

"Tubbo was just asking about you. I thought I'd check on you for him." Ranboo looked back down into the toilet bowl.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look like you're fine."

"You're not supposed to be here." Ranboo muttered. He attempted to stand up, stumbling and leaning onto the sink for support. Techno stood up as well, closing the toilet and flushing it.

"Why not?"

"I told Dream I didn't want anyone in the house."

"Well apparently, you've disappeared for two weeks. What the hell is going on?"

"None of your business." Ranboo stood up the best he could and made his way out of the bathroom. Techno followed.

"Are you sick?"