Chapter Thirteen

Typos ✌️😗
Almost published the wrong book 💀

Trigger warning: mention of child abuse, child abuse, a bit of PTSD with Techno

•~•~•~•~•~•

Phil walked Techno to his door. Techno had just gotten out of the hospital. He was finally home. After days of sitting in the same bed. Phil unlocked the door and helped Techno inside.

"I'm not a child. You don't have to help, Phil." Techno muttered. Phil rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't the one who almost tripped while getting out of bed earlier."

"Okay well my foot was asleep. That's different than not being okay." Phil shook his head and sat Techno on the couch. "I'll grab you some stuff from your room."

"I can get stuff on my own."

"I'm not taking my chances with you." Phil went to Techno's room and opened the door. He glanced at the ground, a large blood stain was in the carpet. He stared at it for a bit before walking over to the bedside table. Phil picked up Techno's phone charger. He turned to the bed to grab a blanket. He stared down at the large figure under the comforter. Phil set the charger down softly before slowly pulling the comforter down. Phil stared down at a beaten Tommy. "Tommy..? What are you doing here? And what happened to you?" He moved the comforter and sat next to Tommy. Tommy rolled onto his back, wincing.

"Hi Phil." He held the bottom of his ribs slightly.

"Tommy, what happened?" Phil asked, more demanding this time. Tommy stared up him before looking away.

"She beat me again..." He muttered under his breath.

"Who did?" Tommy turned his head away. "Tommy, who?"

"My mom." He mumbled. "She's been doing it for years. This is just the worse she's given me... I think my rib might be broken." He tried to sit up but Phil pushed him back down.

"Stay right there Tommy. I'll go get something to help with the pain. I'm gonna have to take you to the hospital just to make sure nothing is broken." Tommy nodded.

"I'm not going anywhere." Phil stood up and hurried out of the room. He went to the bathroom and went through Techno's medicine cabinet. Techno appeared in the doorway shortly after.

"What are you doing, Phil?"

"Where do you keep your pain killers? Or ibuprofen? Or Advil? Or something to help?" Phil continued to look for pills.

"Why? And pain killers are right here." Techno picked the bottom up from the top shelf. Phil took them.

"Tommy's been staying in your house apparently." Phil passed him quickly and went back to the bedroom. Techno followed quickly. Phil opened the pill bottle and took out a pill. He sat down next to Tommy and gave it to him. Tommy took the pill and put it in his mouth, swallowing the pill shortly after. Phil helped him sit up. "How long have you been here, Tommy?"

"Since this morning... I passed out the night before so I couldn't really leave my house. I don't know if she kept beating me after I did pass out but I woke up in a lot of pain. This was the only house I could think of that'd be safe to stay in for a while... I guess I was wrong."