Chapter Eight

Trigger warning: guns and blood

•~•~•~•~•~•

Purpled slid in through a window. He closed the window just a tiny bit before walking through the dark house. The house was small, near the edge of town. He expected an elderly lived here since it was small and cozy. There wasn't much around the house, nothing valuable. Just a few pieces of furniture and a lot of books. I mean there was a laptop charger and a phone charger but he didn't see either. The person must have been out and about, even if it's night time.

Purpled made his way to the back bedroom. He opened the door and paused. This room was a lot more... red than the other rooms. It looked like someone rich lived there. Purpled smirked and checked every hiding spot for a safe or something someone would keep money in. He definitely picked the right house.

Purpled opened a jewelry box. There was quite a few rings and necklaces. He lifted up the part that had jewelry in it and step it aside. Bingo. Purpled picked up a stack of cash and was about to stuff it into his pocket when...

Click.

A barrel to a gun was pointed directly at the back of his head. Purpled froze in place. The gun pressed against his head harder. Purpled quickly put the money back and put the jewelry back on top. He closed the jewelry box and put his hands up.

"Good. Now, tell me why I shouldn't shoot you for going through my things and trespassing on private property."

Wait... Is that..?

"Mr. Blade?" Purpled asked meekly. Techno pulled the gun away from the boy's head.

"Purpled? What the fuck are you doing in my house?" Techno uncocked his gun and threw it onto the bed.

"Why the fuck is your house so boring?"

"What the fuck are you doing in my house, Purpled?" Techno asked again. Purpled got quiet.

"I didn't know it was your house..." Purpled muttered after a little while. Techno glanced at the jewelry box before walking over to it and opening it. He took a stack of money out and handed it to Purpled.

"Here. In return, you'll make it to all your classes on time and stop skipping. You'll also have to attend my extra writing class on Wednesdays after school." Purpled smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." Purpled ran out of the house. Techno shook his head. He went to the front door and closed it. He went back to his room and went to his jewelry box. The rest of the money that was hidden inside was gone, as well as a few pieces of jewelry. He sat the jewelry box down, glancing around the room. He heard a gun click. He quickly ducked as a shot rang out. He pulled out his phone and quickly dialed 911 as another shot was fired, breaking the window near Techno.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman asked. Techno crawled away from the window.

"My house was robbed and someone is shooting at me." He heard the gun click again. Footsteps made their way over to him slowly.

"A unit is coming to your address right now. Are you hidden?"

"No. They're in the same room as me and know where I-" Another shot was fired, hitting the arm Techno was holding the phone with. Techno dropped the phone and looked up at the person in front of him. They were wearing a white hoodie with black lines down the arms and some ripped jeans. They were also wearing golden chains around their neck. The gun was aimed at Techno's head. Techno swept a leg under their feet, causing them to fall. Techno quickly crawled to them and tried to wrestle the gun away until another shot went off.