Chapter Twenty-Three

Trigger warning: child abuse, me using off brand names because it's funny, inappropriate joke about Fundy

Have a chapter before MCC! Go Pink Parrots! :D

•~•~•~•~•~•

"You sure you can walk home yourself?" Dream asked, sitting at his desk. He had a bunch of papers to grade and had to stay at school a little while longer. Ranboo nodded. "I can just ask Wilbur to take you home. I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"I'll be fine Dream. I'll see you at home." Ranboo smiled at him and walked out of the classroom. A day before Halloween. God how much Ranboo wanted to celebrate. Tubbo was planning on throwing a party since no one ever got to go to home coming because of the whole Techno getting shot and robbed thing. Tubbo had asked Ranboo to help him with decorations which meant Ranboo had to go to the store and buy the decorations himself.

"Stay here brat." Ranboo stopped spacing out and looked up. A small child was pushed to the ground by some guy. Ranboo ran over and pushed the guy away from the kid.

"Back off man! They're just a kid!"

"This doesn't concern you, bitch." The guy glared at Ranboo. "He's my son."

"Well you aren't being a very good parent leaving him out in the middle of a town by himself." Ranboo turned and crouched down in front of the boy. "Hey there buddy. What's your name?" The boy looked up at Ranboo. The kid had tears in his eyes. "Uh... Can you not talk?" The kid nodded. "Oh. Okay. How about I get you something to eat? Maybe stop by my friend's house?" The boy nodded. Ranboo picked him up and turned to the guy. "Does he have a name?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Cuz he's mine now." The man laughed.

"You're a fucking kid. How are you gonna care for a child?" He cackled.

"By hard work and actually not being a dick to him." Ranboo looked at the boy. "You look like a Micheal. How about we call you that, yeah?" The boy, Micheal, nodded. "Cool! Let's go get some food now."

"Wh- Hey! He's mine!" The man shouted.

"You should've thought of that before abusing him." Ranboo glared at him before walking off with Micheal. It's not kidnapping, it's surprise adoption.

Dream stared down at Micheal and Ranboo. They were both sitting in middle of the living room floor. They were watching some Bisney movies on Ranboo's phone. Micheal was pointing at the screen, a smile on his face. A bag from McOffbrand's was sitting on the coffee table which was now pushed farther away from the couch.

"Uh... Where'd the kid come from?" Ranboo looked at Dream.

"Found him on the street."

"And you just... took him?"

"Yep. His father was a bitch." Ranboo looked down at his phone. "We've been watching Bisney." Dream sighed.

"Whatever. As long as you care for him. I already have to deal with you."

"Question. Can he come to school with me?"

"No."

"Shit." Ranboo muttered.

"You got the kid. Your problem."

"Your nephew. Our problem."

"Nope. Your kid. I'm gonna be the cool uncle and let him do whatever the fuck he wants." Dream went upstairs. Ranboo groaned.

"Looks like we're going for a walk, Micheal."

"You're an idiot." Tommy said bluntly, staring at Ranboo.

"I know!" Ranboo whined.

"You should've thought it through." Tubbo added.

"And now you have a kid which you can't even take care of because you're in school and your brother is a teacher at the same school you go to." Fundy chimed in as well.

"And you have no job to pay for whatever the kid needs." Quackity pointed out. Micheal was sat on Ranboo's lap. They were all sitting in the living room of Phil's house. Phil was casually sitting at the kitchen island listening to them insult Ranboo.

"You said he's mute right?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah. I don't know if he was born like that or not but it's fine." Micheal tugged on Ranboo's sleeve. Ranboo looked down at him. "What's up bud?" Micheal pulled at his hoodie pocket. "You wanna watch another movie?" Micheal smiled and nodded. Ranboo pulled out his phone and unlocked it. He handed it to Micheal. "Why don't you go sit with Mr. Minecraft?" Micheal nodded and stood up. He went into the kitchen and held the phone up to Phil.

"So you're just gonna... leave him home alone while we're all at school?" Fundy asked.

"Well, I could just find a babysitter." Ranboo shrugged.

"No." Quackity said, leaning back into the couch.

"What-?"

"No. People around here suck at watching kids. My last babysitter when I was a kid almost killed me. Three times."

"That doesn't mean they're all bad-"

"My babysitter said we would play hide and seek so I hid under my bed for six hours until my dad came home while I waited for the babysitter to find me." Fundy mumbled.

"My babysitter told me to jump off a bridge we were standing on to see if I could float." Tommy shrugged.

"I've never had a babysitter around here." Tubbo laughed. "You guys must be so traumatized from your babysitters."

"Yeah... Only babysitters..." Tommy mumbled. Fundy sat up.

"Hey Tubbo? Didn't you say you were gonna drop out?"

"What about it? Brother dearest told me not to because Mother and Father dearest will be pissed."

"If you did drop out, couldn't you watch Micheal?"

"Does this mean I could have an affair with Ranboo and we can get married behind his lover's back?"

"Since when did I have a lover?" Ranboo looked at Tubbo.

"I don't know. Some girl kept showing up while you were in a coma." Tubbo shrugged.

"I don't talk to any girls."

"You talk to Fundy." Quackity joked.

"Shut up Quackity." Fundy muttered.

"It was a joke. Lighten up. You know we all know you're a guy." Quackity rolled his eyes. Ranboo shook his head and looked at Tubbo.

"So dropping out?"

"Thought about it, yeah. It's boring and it's not like the program that's supposed to help me with my learning disability does anything. It kinda just makes me feel stupid." Tubbo shrugged and stood up. "But besides that. Platonically marry me and I'll consider dropping out to watch our son."

"Fine."

"Great. I'm dropping out boys!"

"You said you'd consid-"

"I considered."

"That's was like 2 seconds-"

"Nope. It's been considered and decided."