The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

Epilogue (part two)

11.6K 441 127
By cocopuffandheroine

continued from previous part

ARIEL'S POV

Around late afternoon I had placed Icarus on his makeshift bed on the living room floor on a cushion mattress and a plastic sheet underneath a cotton sheet, while massigng my feet with a warm massage oil. Coco and Poods were very fond of our newest addition to the family away well.

While Poods was playful around baby Icarus, Coco kept watching him with wonder and utter care. Occasionally pushing Poods away from Icarus when he was dozing off to a slumber.

Life was where I wanted it to be. We still lived in the house where Angelo had abruptly brought me in, one day. We still shared the same bed we used to three years ago.

It was then a knock on the door startled me. But then the door opened revealing Alyssa. She was still the very raident woman I had met. Just as charming as she was.

"Hello mama." She chriped walking in. Her hands carrying two Prada bags and another bag of Agent Provocateur.

"Hello, mama!" I grinned back at the older woman pushing my feet down. "How are you?"

"I'm fantastic!" She chriped holding up a finger. "Also I'm the happiest because it's our fist sleepover~"

"Sleepover?" I frown.

God! Sleepover? God! I haven't cleaned the guestrooms or haven't turned down the sheets of the beds and-

"Sí. Sí." Alyssa nodded. "Lorenzo will be here with dinner, later. But that's none of your business."

I frown.

"Your business is to go and get ready for a date night." She thursted the bags at me.

"Date night?" I frown.

Alyssa completely ignores me. "And because I'm such a good mother-in-law, I also matched you a set from your favourite lingerie- and a few more if you will, but that doesn't matter. I've also got you cold wax strips, so go on wax your bits and get ready."

"What are you on about?" I laugh.

"What I am on bout is you need to get out of those cute pajamas and don lace. Come on, babe. Up. Up. Up you get. Let me play with baby Icarus for a while!"

The dress was not so modest. With a deep V neck the satin black garment fell some inches below my knees, fitted against my body like a silky sheath, held by a thin strap of golden Cuban chain.

Said like done a number of lace were assorted in separate blush pink boxes. While I didn't assort through the most of those, I found what was supposed to be only piece of garment under the dress. A pair of almost sheer black lace.

My undies collection went from delicate sexy and taunting lace to cotton over the last year. They were however comfortable but not lace.

Lace- it spoke a different language.

Happy with my minimal makeup, red painted lips, pinned back hair body donning the black silk slip dress, paired with five inch red bottoms, after almost I year, I felt as if the old Ariel stared back at me from the other side of the mirror.

Undoubtedly I had put on some weights like every other mother. But I was loosing it quickly too. Alyssa and mama Coralyn had admonished me enough times telling me that loosing weight so fast wasn't really healthy.

My best friend had accused me of starving myself and blamed my chronic yoga for the weight loss. All of which had earned me a rebuking.

After I was polished and shiny like a new penny, I gave my baby boy a generous cuddle to make up for the lost time. I have never left Icarus with someone else before. Not even for a few minutes let alone a whole night.

As much as I know that he won't have any trouble with feeding because I had already pumped enough bottles and I knew as long as somebody gave him cuddles and rocked him in their arms, he would fall asleep. He won't most likely realize that I was gone but then again- I haven't been away from him apart from bathroom breaks.

But I knew Alyssa will handle my little boy just fine because he had handled his daddy. How hard can one more be for a night. Right? Right.

After Alyssa promised that she would call if anything was wrong or Icarus was fussy, I felt the house- reluctant yet a little relived.

Bertie drove me to Angelo's office and wished me a good evening with a wink that made me grimace at him.

Bertie moved out of the outhouse to a smaller three bedroom house three minute away from us. He had met a nice lady and settled, finally. She was five months expecting with their first daughter.

Bertie being the dad to a little girl just drawled out an awe from whoever knew him. It was cute. Hannah, Bertie's wife who made the best butter cookies in the world was a darn sweet lady who owned two dogs herself. And so she would come over every now and then to give Icarus a coddle and for the dogs to have a play date.

Often Icarus, I, Coco and Poods would walk to Hannah's to deliver some cream puffs and doggie play date.

My heels clicked again at the floor as I made my way into the building. The receptionist was ready to leave for the day.

"How can I help you?" She asked not looking up from stuffing her necessities in her bag.

"It's fine." I replied placing my clutch on the desk and dialing Angelo's cell. "I'm not going up or anything."

The receptionist has to be new given that I hadn't seen her once before today.

"Sure." The girl muttered almost as if bored and waiting for the remaining minutes of her shift to be over. With my phone against my ears, I tapped my heel calf feet on the ground. Come on, baby. Pick up~

"Look at you, muffin bottom." I heard my best friend's voice. Dressed in a maroon pant suit, she showcased a pair of dangling diamond earrings with a pear shaped red beryl charm at the bottom.

I knew it!

I knew I didn't loose them! How- what a mean little-

I winked a naughty wink. "Look at you missus corporate."

She fanned herself walking toward me. Her Prada satchel bag on her hand. "You look good." She complimented eyeing my dress. "For once you're out of pajamas."

"Yep." I replied pursing my lips and nodding. "Like my dress?"

"Turn." Blaire whirled her finger around. "Let me see how your ass looks."

I did a turn for her. "Lookie good?"

"Lookie sexy as fuck." Blaire winked slapping my ass. "Out for a date?"

"Yep." I reply. "Just waiting on my date."

"That's good babe." Blaire smiles. "It's good to see out of your pajamas."

"I feel good out of my pajamas, you know?" I sighed. "Who knew?"

"I know right?" Blaire looked at her watch. "I have to run, babe. Have fun. Okay? I'll give Icarus a fat smooch from you. Maybe five because he has such soft cheeks."

I narrow my eyes at the woman, impeccably dressed in a business outfit.

"Don't tell me you have no idea about the little sleepover?" She naughtily grins.

"I do." I reply. "Have fun though. And see if he pooped. He didn't poop today. And warm the milk a lil before-"

"I know, Bubbles." Blaire says placing a hand on my shoulder. "I know. Go enjoy your night. Okay?"

"Thank you, babe."

It takes two more minutes for Angelo to come down after Blaire leaves. And when he does, he's absolutely clueless of me waiting for him. As I stand leaning against the reception desk, I watch  Angelo stride out of the lift, a man greets him to whom he greets back. Shakes hand with a couple of other men.

Pushes a hand through his hair, absentmindedly striding toward the repection. Maybe I was a little early.

Alyssa did say six thirty. It was six thirty nine? I had sucesfully waited a whole nine minutes for my dear husband.

"Why, don't you look dapper, signore?" I traded when his eyes landed on me. Half a smile spreading over his mouth.

"Why, signorina, you don't look so bad yourself." My sweet husband shamelessly roams his eyes all over me.

"I'm not sure my husband would be pleased about your eyes wondering about, signore." I teased.

"Your husband must be a prude." He smirks.

"My husband is quite lovely, thank you." I purse my lips at him. "I love him very much."

"Do you now?" Angelo asks, his arms crossed over his chest. "Does he give you what you desire, signorina?"

What a little- "Sí. And so much more."

"Well lucky bastard, that one." He says, stepping closing putting an end to our flirts. "I've missed you so much, baby." He whispered. His hot minty breath tingling my skin.

"I couldn't think about anything else but you, in that dress, tadpole." Angelo whispered. "So fucking sexy-"

"Yeah?" I breathed. My hand resting on his waist, clutching the ends of his suit jacket. "This was a good surprise."

"Was it?" He asks pulling his face away, slightly. "Dinner?"

"Yes, please." I whisper as he placed a feather kiss on my mouth.

The ride to Palazzo Caracciolo was a short one. However, long filled with anticipation. I felt as if I was new to this. As if I had never done this before.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Angelo asked, his one hand covering mine on my lap, the other on the steering wheel of the car.

"Jitters." I laughed a little. "It's fine."

"Sweetness." Angelo chuckled. "I'm sure, Icarus is fine-"

"It's not Icarus." I whisper. I know he's fine. He's in capable hands. It's him. It's us.

As much as I was demanding the last few days, I couldn't help but feel the little bloom of nervousness inside me.

"What is it, love?" He asks. His voice ever so tender. "Are you nervous?"

"A little." I admitted. "A tad bit, maybe? Oh- I don't know, Angel."

"Don't be nervous." Angelo whisper, brining my mouth to his lips. "I promise to be nice and not to knock you up."

"Oh, you seem to love that, didn't you?" I tease in a whispery tone. "Felt quite proud of yourself those nine months, didn't you?"

Angelo grins. "I promise, I'll let you breathe for some moths before that pride returns on full force, amore mio."

I shake my head. A flush taking over my features. "Brute." I whispered.

"I love you more when you're pregnant, sweetheart." My husband mutters, my hand still on his lips held by his free one. "I loved your appetite for me. I loved how much of a little wild cat you had turned into. Adored it."

Our dinner was set out in a little private garden corners with our own twinkling lights and music. Chardonnay and a simple dish of pasta centred around our dinner. There was no appetizer.

Because, well, Angelo is adamant that I only eat appetizer and skip the real mean and there was tirmisu for desert. Because, Capo Bestone Giovanni was on a mission to fatten his wife right up.

While dinner was filled with sweet nothings, and back and forth flirting and a sweet little doze of red wine- (thank God that I had pumped out milk before) and a lovely desert that my darling husband fed me with his fork.

"Thank you for tonight." I whispered when Angelo held out his hand for me to get up from the chair I occupied.

"Night is not over yet, sweet wife." He whispered with a cheshire grin. "Come. I have suite booked for us."

"A suite?" I tested the word.

He really had it all planned, didn't he?

I suppose he took my little outburst this morning rather serious. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Sì. Una suite per la mia dolce regina." ( Yes. A suite for my sweet Queen.) He whispered. A teasing smile on his mouth. "Come."

"Angel." I whispered placing my hand on his. "Mi dispiace di essermi comportato così stupidamente stamattina.  Non volevo- " (I'm sorry for acting so stupid this morning. I didn't mean to-)

"Tesoro, sappiamo entrambi che avevo bisogno di una piccola spinta per presentarmi.  È stato necessario.  Ti prego, dimmi per quanto tempo dovrò ignorare l'ustione per la mia bellissima e splendida moglie che afferma che le farò del male?" He raises an eyebrow. 

(Sweetheart, you and I both know that I needed a little push to rile me up. It was necessary. Pray tell me how long shall I ignore the burn for my beautiful, gorgeous wife claiming that I will hurt her?)

"It was absolutely necessary. Because I couldn't see you wearing that little nightie for another night and have you sleep beside me with your little plump ass snuggled on my cock. I was too close to loose my sanity, darling."

"Have you planned this for long?" I whispered pushing myself closer to him. "It wasn't because of this morning?"

"Sweetheart, I had planned this for a while. Sí. I wanted it to be nice and sweet yet so fucking good. I wouldn't want to rush you after you made me the happiest and luckiest man in the world, mia regina."

I flush from his words.

"Then let's go, Capo Bestone." I bit my bottom lip. "Show me what you have up your sleeve."

My back hit the closed door of the lover's suite as I struggled to push off the jacket Angelo wore. "God. Get it off!" I demanded being impatient as I was right now. He undid his tie, swishing the material away from his neck and onto the floor, before removing his jacket.

Me? I had my palms pressed against the door and was breathing deep. The chain straps had fallen from my shoulder long ago. My whole body hummed an awakening. Craving the touch of it's lover. As if his touch was the sensation it had remembered yet forgotten.

"Sweet wife." Angelo breathed cupping both of my cheek. "You're exquisite."

Warm lips crashed down to mine in a fierce passion. Lips and tongue, tasting of our sweet desert and the wine we had earlier. My hands flew to his neck as I steadied myself on the heels I sported and clung to my dear husband for the life of me. His mouth unforgiving as he kissed me, really kisses me after so long.

It wasn't tender, it wasn't sweet. It was raw. It was full of carnal desire and need. Need for me. Want for me. I melted against him and a came alive like fire at the same time. Fiercely, matching him for his fervour, I kisses him back.

A low growl erupted from the dept of his chest as his hands moved to my shoulder, pressing me against the wooden door, before pulling away from our kiss. Breathless, our eyes bore to the other.

"So fucking gorgeous." Angelo whispered, harshly. "Take off your dress for me, sweetheart." He comanded. "Strip for me."

Who was I to deny his husbandly rights? With a not so sweet smile on my face, I bit my lower lip, moistened my abused flesh with my tongue, watching Angelo stand before me, breathing all messed up as he intently eyed my actions.

"Like this?" I asked as I played with the strap of my very expensive slip dress with one hand, while the other rand down from my neck, tantalizingly slow, down my chest, my full tits, my almost flat stomach.

"Ariel." My husband warns.

"Yes, my love?" I teased taking a step closer to him. "I want to make you feel good too, my love." And so, I pushed down the straps holding my dress down my arms, tugged on the material and let it fell around my ankles.

Angelo took steps forward urging my to take some back, placing me flush against the door once again. "Exquisitely beautiful, sweet wife."

"Take off your shirt too." I wshipered. Breathless to his close proximity. Angelo undid the buttons of his white burbury shirt, letting the material fall on the floor.

"Your pants." I breathed. "Please."

My husband awarded me with a smirk, abruptly turning me around so I faced the wooden door. "Provocateur." He whispered. His fingertips feathering along the thin strap of my thongs, fingering the tiny bows at the side of black ribbon.

"I remember these in white, darling." He whispers. His voice dangerously seductive. "On that night. Do you remember, my love?"

"How am I to forget our first night, sweet husband?" I whisper as his hand, oh so slowly circles my body, trancing his knuckles down the translucent lacy top of the panties. "You-"

"I ripped them off. Yes." Angelo rasped. "I remember. And after all these time, I still have those shreds. Did you know that sweet wife? That I kept your shredded panties on my drawer?"

Shameless.

I whimper as Angelo's hand slip inside the lacy bits of my panties. His slightly cooler flesh meets my hot- hot heat. Burning for his touch. Weeping for him.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're shorn." He chuckles. "And dripping. Oh so sweet, my love."

"Angel-" I whispered feeling his mouth on my neck. My hairs pushed over my shoulder. "Please-"

"Please?"

"Don't tease-"

"No?"

"No."

"What am I to do then?" He asked. One long finger separated my folds, trailing down to my entrance. I was dripping and ready. But yet, my husband was adamant to tease me.

"Oh, Angel-" I gasped as I felt his finger enter me. I clenched. Angelo hissed.

"Oh, you like that baby?" He rasped against my ear. "Can you take one more?"

"Mm-hmm." I agreed pushing myself against him. My ass snuggling his hardening girth.

Two fingers snuggled inside me, as Angelo pumped them in and out. My wetness leaked down my thighs, my hands on the door, lungs trying to breathe to their capacity.

"Oh baby, so tight." Angelo hummed. "Are you going to clench my cock as hard? Hmm?"

"Oh-"

"Hmm, sweetheart?" He asked but his fingers lefts me immediately. Abruptly I was turned around, lips came crashing down to mine, as Angelo hoisted my leg up, still clad in heels and hooked it around his waist.

"I want you to tell me if anything hurts, sweetness." He said, pulling away from the kiss. "Hmm?"

I nodded. "Promise."

"Such a good girl." I heard the whisper as my eyes dropped close, a flush rose to my cheeks when I felt Angelo's girth bared and rubbing his tip along the length of my drenched slit, tugging roughly on my panties. The harsh rip made me wince.

"So wet for me, sweetheart?" He chuckled. "So fucking wet and ready."

"Yes."

"Take me, baby." He whispered against my neck. "Like the good wife you are for me."

It felt as if somehow he had gotten even bigger. Angelo slowly slid himself inside, I felt as if all over again, it was my first time. A little wince left me, but Angelo's caress made it better, as his free hand slid between us, rubbing my clit, getting my body to relax for him. To take him.

"Relax for me, sweetheart." Angelo whispered. "Relax, that's my girl. That's my sweet girl, relax for me. Let it go, baby. Feel me, that's it, love."

"Yes, that's it." Angelo groaned again pulling himself back so only his tip stayed sung inside me. "More?"

"Yes, please." I breathed, my hands clamped around his biceps, eyes closed.

He pushed himself in once again. Groaning in pleasure. "Again?"

"Yes."

Out and then he slowly pushed himself in.

"Angelo, please." I whispered, the burning need for him was now replaced by a burning pain from his slow ministriaons. "Please, pick up-"

"Baby, I'll-"

"You won't." I gasp out as I feel him slide out again. Tantalizingly slow, achingly catious. No. I wanted him to fuck me.

"I want you tell me, if it hurts, sí?"

"Yes, oh- God. Please."

Angelo pulls out completely, leaving me empty. My eyes snap open as I frown at the man. A questioning gaze that makes him chuckle.

"To bed, darling." He whispered, picking me up. Bride like. "Let's do you properly."

Oh, thank the God above!

With my head on the pillow, Angelo completely looses his slacks and boxers before climbing on top of me. My legs part upon instinct as my man hooks them around his waist and leans over to kiss me.

"Slowly, sí?" Angelo hums, sliding in again. "I want to feel you around my cock, mia regina. I want you to clench and cream around me."

"Angel-"

"That's right baby." He hums. "Do you feel me?"

"Yes. Oh God, yes! Fuck- go faster."

"Oh baby." He coes but the. Picks up his pace. Sliding in and out, like a man on a mission. His thrusts become measured and hard. Reaching deeper into me. As if trying to fuck my breaths out of my lungs. "Feels good, baby?"

"Yes!!!" I hissed. "Fuck, right there, Angel!"

"Oh baby. Baby!" Angelo breathes. "Clench."

I flex my pelvic muscles win wincing a little from his measure, long and deep thrusts.

"That's my good girl." Angelo hisses. "Yesss! Fuck-"

With every thrust, I feel my body buck into the bed, the springs of the mattress protests as my stomach muscles clench around Angelo's girth, he hisses and picks up his face. Measured stroked become more determined, hard and fast. Long and deep, strangling out cries after cries of carnal pleasure and satisfaction from me.

"Yeah, you like that, tadpole?" He asks, his mouth dropping to my tits, tongue circling around my left nipple before taking my heard peak into his mouth, humming in pleasure, the movement of his hips constant as my head trashes about the pillow hands fist the sheet, body jerks and back arches up as I reach my high. His teeth pulling on my nipple- oh so sensitive-

But Angelo- Angelo doesn't stop, he coaxes one more climax out of me while reaching his high, girth swelling up and twitching inside me as his thrusts become sloppier while low, deep grunts escapes his mouth, flooding me with his essence.

It takes us a while to regain our breaths, Angelo's face drops between my breasts, while he pulls out of me, slightly soft.

Caressing his cheek, I urge him to raise his face before capituring his lips with mine. "Hmmm." I hummed. "That was good."

"We're not finished." My husband wickedly smiled before raising to sit up on his knees. His girth already lengthning. Well-

"Turn." Angelo orders, but before I can obliges, he flips me on my front. "Hands and knees, baby." He rasps against my ears, leaning down. I feel his erection pressed against my thigh as a needy whimper escapes me.

With my hair coiled around Angelo's wrist and face firmly pressed against the pillow, he takes me from behind.

Oh God, and it feels so good.

ANGELO'S POV

By the time morning rolled around, I had gotten a most of two hours of sleep.

Ariel fell into a exhaustion induced slumber after four o'clock in the morning. Too many a rounds of our coitus actives later we finally caught our breaths and spend a hot minute looking into the other's eyes.

Early Saturday morning had brought me a hum of satisfaction throughout my body. As well as my mind. By the time the clock turned to seven thirty, I took a shower and drove to mama's please to pick up Icarus.

The suite was booked for the weekend for us. And as much as I would love to enjoy my wife all by myself, we also had a two month old who was fussy without his mama. It doesn't matter that his food was pre pumped and he slept when he did, or he had a clean nappy under his bum.

Mama was all he needed and wanted. And this morning as I picked up my fussy boy from Mama's, it felt as if I was what he needed too.

The moment, I had him in my arms, he had stopped fussing and stuck his fist into his mouth, suckling. He must be hungry. His big eyes looked up at me, blinking.

My sweet boy.

"Look at him." Mama cooed. "So precious. I suppose he wants his breakfast so he was fussy."

I nodded, looking down at the bundle in my arms. "Well, he maybe just misses his mama."

"Maybe." Maa smiles caressing his cheek lovingly. "He's so beautiful, Angelo. And you- I'm so proud of you, too."

"Thank you mama." I whispered placing a kiss on her cheek. "Better get going before this little man starts crying again."

"Drive safe." Mama smiled before placing a kiss on Icarus head and walking us to the car.

The drive took almost twenty minutes and more five to check into the suite. And with every second, Icarus was growing impatient. Even with Debussy playing in the car, my little man had wailed till his lungs allowed.

"Just a minute now, boss." I muttered inserting the key car into the slot. "Just a minute."

My son, impatient as he was wiggled in my arm, his tiny fist flying about as much as his strength could muster.

"There is mama." I said to him as I pushed open the sore, crossing the foyer and sitting parlour into the bedroom. "See? There is she. Sleeping. Yes."

Icarus whined again as I rubbed my nose along the length of his. "Now, if you're a good little boy and do what you need to without walking up mommy, she can get some much needed sleep." I said. "Can we agree on that? Yeah?"

I finally laid an agitated Icarus by Ariel and exposed her bosom for him to latch on. Ariel stirred.

What a bad boy, not keeping his side of promise.

"Hey." She whispers sitting up, instantly. "Hey, baby boy. Here. Here."

Icarus as if complianing to his ma, started to wail as soon as I placed him on Ariel's arm.

"Oh no, my sweet little man. Don't cry. No. No. No, there. There, my sweetness." Ariel cooed gently bouncing him and holding him to her exposed breast. Icarus latched on. His tiny fist resting on her chest.

"There. Needn't you cry anymore." She whispered caressing his plump cheek with her knuckles. "Why must you cry?"

I a glass of water to Ariel's mouth as she muses our boy. Gulping the water she leaned back with Icarus feasting his breakfast.

"Did he cause too much trouble?" She whispered to me.

"No, darling." I whispered sitting on the edge of the bed, placing a kiss on her head. "He was a good boy. He wailed just by seeing you."

Ariel giggled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, moving the dark ringlets of her hair back.

"I'm feeling like a woman in love."

I smile kissing her lips. "Are you in love?"

"Very much." She whispered. "Are you?"

"Very much so, sweetheart."

To the readers,
Accept my heartfelt thanks and love for coming along to this journey with me. I hope you loved venturing through it as much as I loved creating it.

-November

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
1M 29.2K 32
āš ļø Cringe Alert āš ļø (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
290K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
31.3K 731 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...