The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

Epilogue (part one)

13.9K 407 120
By cocopuffandheroine

three years later ✨

ANGELO'S  POV

It's been two months. Two months of time that I wouldn't trade for all the money in this world. Two months of pure and utter bliss.

Two months of utter and unending happiness and giddiness that made me feel whole and half at the same time. It was undeniably bittersweet.

It was as if I wanted the time to pass and stay still at the same time. It was as if my heart couldn't hold the joy- all the joy I felt inside and was ready to burst out every now and then.

It was two months of falling in and soaring above high in love, adoration and utter tenderness. Such gentless that caressed and burned my heart all at once.

Ariel slept peacefully with her ass pressed snug against my hardened cock. Caressing her swollen cheek, my eyes drifted to the tiny little human in her arms. Smuggled close to the warmth of her chest.

This boy doesn't understand anything or anybody other than his mama.

A total double standard team mate, if you will.

My boy's heart and adoration and all his love belonged to his mother. Understanding nothing and nobody except Ariel and her gentle caress. Her tender loving. Her sweet voice.

I caressed, Icarus's cheek, deep in thought. The little boy felt as if of was his food. And as if on auto pilot opened his mouth, to suckle.

Smiling at his little reaction, I looked at the time. It was already breakfast for little Icarus at six thirty. The last feeing was at four thirty.

Ariel was adamant to breast feed till six months before switching. So far we were good. She was perfectly healthy and so was the little boy.

Ariel slipped into her role of new motherhood effortlessly and gracefully. She didn't complain about one little bit. Accept for her tits hurting once a while.

It was a complain, I longed to hear. Just to massage my sweet wife, kneed her full, swollen breasts with warm oil while hearing to her small moans and whimpers. God, how much I loved those little sounds she made, while unwinding.

"Sweetheart." I urged, caressing my wife's arm with my knuckles, feeling her soft soft skin, warmth radiating off her. Gently cooing her awake.

"Baby. It's time." I whispered close to her ear. "Sweetheart." I urged softly once again. If she had only pumped the night before. I thought.

Hell, if I remembered to pump her the night before, she might have gotten a little more of sleep.

"Mmhmm." Ariel moaned, lowly her ass shimming back against my cock once again. I twitched with the sharp inhale of a breath.

This woman was adamant to drive me mad. Even half asleep, she was a woman on a mission. A mission that I had been choosing to ignore for quite a while now.

"Honey." I warned.

"Somedays-" I heard the half asleep woman whisper. "Someday of these days, I feel like you do not want me, husband of mine."

I narrowed my eyes at her, while my knuckles still trailed up and down her arm.

"Pray, say why do you feel that way?" I asked as she sat up, Icarus pressed to her chest.

Watching me with narrowed eyes, her slipped off the flimsy strap of the nightgown, bareing her bosom, lifting the boy up so he could latch on immediately, As hungry as he was.

Slightly saddened by her ignorant deamenaour, I poured my wife a glass of water. I understand that along with the happiness and blessing that was showered upon us, there was some bindings that forced us to behave. However, the behavioral period was over a little while ago.

As much as Ariel knew that she was clear and safe, it took a little while for me to process everything. It is still taking time to do so. I do not want to hurt her anymore. Enough pains have been endured already and I wasn't ready for her to go through more.

Ariel gulped the water in a go as I held the rim of the glass to her lips.

"Grazie." She thanked after she was done. She still had that sad and abandoned tone in her voice.

A voice that made me want to take her in my arms and make slow sweet love to her, just for reassurance. Just for the sake of her relief that nothing had changed.

If anything, what we had was now was multiplied by hundred. Everything about her was now, once again just as new, just as lovely, just as erotic to me as the first time.

"How do you feel?" I ask pushing her dark curls away from her face, behind her shoulder.

"Unwanted." She replied. "And ugly."

"You are anything and everything but ugly, amore, mio." I said truthfully.

Ariel sighed, and then slightly winced, pulling Icarus away from her. The boy was fully awake now. His pouty mouth still sucking air.

"He's bit me." Ariel said. "What a bad bad boy."

Shaking my head, I helped my wife turn the boy so he could latch in to the other while she covered her self the other way.

"Ariel?" I placed a hand on her shoulder making her look at me with questionable eyes. Tears swirling in her baby brown orbs. They appeared as of melted chocolates.

"I've been cleared for two weeks." She replies. Her time quivering "Two weeks! What are we doing, Angelo?"

I sighed. "Baby-"

"I don't like feeling this way." She whispers biting her fleshy bottom lip.

"What way?" I asked. "Why do you feel that way, Bubbles?"

"I don't know." She whispered. "I don't know, Angelo. You've been awfully sweet and caring for the past two months and I fell in love ten times deeper with you than before but- I don't know why I feel like you don't want me anymore-"

I don't want her anymore? If there is anything that I want to have over and over and over again, that would be her. Only her. My sweet wife. My sweet girl.

"That will never be the case, tadpole." I reassure her. "You know that, don't you baby?"

Ariel doesn't answer.

"Don't you know that, my love?" I ask again. My knuckles caressing her cheek.

"I don't." She whispers. "To an extent it makes me self conscious that it might be because my weight, or the stretch marks or- or that I haven't waxed or maybe it's cause I'm milking all day  and- and-"

I see fat tear drops rolling down her eyes soaking her pink flushed from frustration cheeks as she leans her head against the backrest of the bed, gently rocking baby Icarus getting him down to sleep.

"I just feel so- so rejected." She whimpers. "I don't like feeling this way. Unwanted. Undesired. Undesired by you!" She accuses. "I just want to go back into having what we had."

"There will never be a time when I wouldn't want you, Bubbles." I reassure. "You know it. You know it, love. And- and, as much as I love you more than anything right now, as much as I desire you more than anything right now, want you more than anything, I can not help but think that what ever I feel will have me out of my control. That I will hurt you-"

Ariel makes a noise of frustration  tears still falling from her eyes. Icarus joins in to the party. Loud shrieks and cries leave his tiny little pair of lings as he throws his little fist here and there, desperate for his mother's attention.

Swiftly as if her life was on peril, Ariel presses the boy to her chest, her wet cheek pressed to his beanie cover head.

"Shh." She whimpers. "Shh. It's okay. Mama is here. Hush now."

Icarus's lung doesn't get tired so he doesn't stop.

"Oh, baby. No!" Ariel whimpers, gently rocking Icarus on her arm. Tears coming down more forcefully from her eyes, as she so desperately tries to stop the cries of our baby. "Shh- don't cry, love-"

"Here. Let me, for a while. Go wash yourself, sí?"" I offer the woman. She let's me, gently placing Icarus to my bare chest as I cup the back of his head standing up.

Ariel, gingerly climbs down from the bed. Her body adorned with a blush pink nightie. Lacy tops making up the cups of her breast. Fine silk cascading down to her knees, almost leaving to the imagination under that material of her nightie.

Fuck, she looked so sexy with everything a mess. Her hair unkempt and her eyes heavy with sleep. Her lips quivering and cheeks flushed. Not from a blush but from utter frustration. Over me.

I slowly pace the length of our room, rocking the little human while he calmed down after a minute. Or ten. I supposed his little lungs has reached their vital capacity and that my little man was getting tired from all the crying.

"You worry your mama way too much." I mumble to the boy who now looked up at me with his large eyes. Water drops still lingering on his eyes. "Yeah. She gets worried even if you turn in your sleep. Yeah. You understand me do you, little man?"

My son made a sound that didn't sound like anything. I pressed his head to my chest again.

"Is he going to sleep?" I asked my wife.

Ariel shook her head padding toward bed, while adjusting her nightgown. She looked annoyed about her dress of choice and quite possibly felt enraged by it.

"Remind me not to wear skimpy slutty nighties if you aren't going to fuck me." She snapped making me sigh once again. "I don't like what I see in the mirror either."

"She's mad. So very mad at me." I sigh pressing my forehead against my boys head who was awfully quiet after his short crying episode. "Hmm. Mama is so so sad. She doesn't understand that papa may hurt her so bad. Yeah. What if papa crushes mommy, hmm? Who will we have then, with mommy so hurt?"

My son responds to me with a fist raised up his head and yawning.

"Am I boring you?" I gave him a mean look. "Huh? Papa's love life bores you, does it?"

"Yaaaaw-" The little boy yawns once again, eyes screwing close as he stretches his little body.

"Right." I sigh and then smile at my son.

I'm talking to a two month old who only cares about bring fed in every one hour and peeing and shitting to his heart content. No, he certainly has no curiosity about my love life doing down the ditch with every passing moment.

But no, my sweet certainly didn't understand my delima. I don't expect her to. She's been off as long as I have been. However, the mood swings was still evident after her pregnancy. As her doctor had mentioned. It was most normal. Her hormones would take time to get back to normal, especially now that she was breast feading.

Icarus made a sound, stretching once again, wiggling in my arms.

"What is it, little guy?" I ask. "Do you need sleep?"

Icarus yawned again, darting out his little tongue looking for a possible food source before steeling down with another whine, making me chuckle.

Walking toward the window, with one hand pushing the blinds of one part away. The sun wasn't up all the way yet, morning light flooded our bedroom, as I looked over the property, my boy settled on my chest.

Ariel's pregnancy was a bittersweet experience. For the both of us.

She didn't care about her missing period that month, it was shortly after one year anniversary. Usually Ariel didn't bother much, given she missed a monthly every now and then from stress and her haemoglobin deficiency.

First month, she shrugged it off. Second month followed, nothing. She shrugged that off as well.

I was concerned about her deteriorating health. She would sway every time she got up. She wouldn't feel like eating. I thought her anemia was getting worse and weakinig her. Maybe it was the increased stress from her dance routine and pressure of the show that was scheduled two weeks later.

Lo and behold, one morning she woke up, naked to the bits and rushed to the bathroom, throwing up her little guts out. Over and over. She couldn't smell anything. Anything oily she would puke out. Temper ran on thin ice, emotion got the best of her.

A week later when she was so close to passing out every hour, I was adamant that it was time to head to a doctor. I have had enough of her I'm fines and I'll be alrights. I had enough of her pretending that she was alright when she was so close to pass out every hour.

A reluctant Ariel and myself over the top mad, I drove us to her Doctor. Two blood tests later we sat on the ultrasound room, my insides bursting with an unnamed emotion.

Something I really couldn't place at that time.

Ariel was timid, no doubt gone back to a time we both had left behind but knew had to face. No matter what.

Silently I held her hand when she was fidgeting with the hem of her dress. I hoped my gesture did something as mundane as giving her a silent reassurance.

I felt her warm tears on our intertwined hands. It made a crack inside my heart. It was the first time since our marriage and our relationship I felt that she did however felt inferior or insecure or just- heartbroken. Utterly heartbroken.

Maybe she never healed at the first place.

Her whispered little I'm sorry finally broke my heart into two. Sitting on USG room for somebody to attend us, my wife muttered two words that probably hurt my guts more than anything in this world. She has whispered 'I'm sorry'

I wondered if she felt sorry for just carrying my child or just a child?

Did she not want to mother my child?

Did she not want to give me a chance at redemption?

To wash away my sins?

Questions- a thousand questions bothered me to the depth of my heart. Does she not want a baby with me?

Did she felt we weren't ready? As if I wasn't ready?

Was she ready to have a baby?

In response to her whispered apology  I whispered a thank you of gratitude and happiness. I whispered how much I loved her. I whispered how much i was proud of her that moment. I whispered that she and our baby, growing inside her was the most precious thing ever to me.

She wept, sobbed, she told me she loved me and I held her till the doctor was ready for her.

Even then on the ultrasound table, I held her hand as we together first glimpsed at our boy. Just a little pip.

I felt my heart swell with pride and joy. I was a proud husband when my wife danced on the biggest stages of the country. I felt my chest swell everytime she looked at me from the stages watching me smile down at her. I was proud to call her mine in front of the world.

And that day, on the USG room, I discovered a new side of myself. That day I was a father. And I was so very proud of my girl for making me one. And I was already in love with the little boy growing inside her.

I couldn't explain how it felt. Even now I cannot explain how it feels as I hold my son to my chest, rocking him back on forth till his breathing calmed down.

"That's my boy." I said proudly, because for once he showed loyalty to his fellow specie and fell asleep on my arms. First time in his short life he fell sound asleep in my hold.

This boy was his mother's little pet. But I've already said that. Ariel's tenderness and care to our little boy, their bond was full of awe. It left me speechless every single time. And I wouldn't change anything about him.

Just a little bit of more obligation and obedience toward me perhaps. Show me some more love. I feel left out from the duo of mother and son. But today he made me feel just as happy by drowning himself in sleep in my arms.

I placed Icarus in the middle of the bed. We didn't have a basinet. Or a little cot for him.

Ariel wanted to be as close as possible to the little cry monster so giving him a basinet to sleep on was just out of the question. Rather when Blaire said a basinet came handy, Ariel was an inch away from bursting into tears telling her friend that she was just mean to even think of that.

Blaire shut up however didn't came up with an excuse that every parent do use that. Even she did. But Blaire chose not to defend herself. Instead calmed the woman down with some ice cream.

I covered Icarus with his little blue and orange blanket that his nonna had knit him, his little chonky toy acting as a body pillow.

"You put him to sleep?" I heard the surprise on Ariel's voice.

Her curls were pulled up in a knot bun and she had a robe on, on top of her tiny little almost transparent nightie.

"Yeah." I replied. Pride oozing from my pores.

Yes. I was do damn proud of myself. Because unlike Ariel, I didn't slip into fatherhood as smoothly and powerfully. It came to me rather messy and tiresome. But I was learning. And my wife was an angel when I needed help.

"Not bad, Capo Bestone." She replied, with a little. "Not bad."

"I know." I grinned caressing my boy's plumped up cheek, adorable big eyes closed, mouth pulled into a pout as he sleeps on his side facing me.

I hear the snap of the camera, making me instantly look up. Ariel snaps another of my bewildered expression.

"Cute." She mumbles watching the display of the digital camera before beaming up at me and pointing the camera again taking another snap.

"Put that down." I warned my head getting up from bed, glancing at the clock.

The camera snapped again.

"Don't." I warned again. Quite recently my darling sweet wife had picked up a rather unusual hobby that she shared with my mother. Like mama Ariel couldn't stop taking pictures. The digital single lens reflex camera was a gift from mama.

A gift that my wife put to proper use.

"Fuck that's hot." Ariel mumbles.

"Stop with it already, tadpole." I warned pushing a hand through my hair ready to shower with a hope to calm my self- my dick down and dress up for the day.

He misses being home.

"I need a vibroegg." Ariel sighs taking a seat on the bed. The camera beside me. Turned off.

"A what?" I asked, my brows pulling into a frown.

"A vibroegg." She repeated.

Taking two steps toward her, leaned down. "And what is that, darling?" I teased, cupping her jaw.

"You know?" She asks. "Little egg like thingy that shakes and vibrates like mad? I put it against my pussy, maybe inside to satiate my raging libido because clearly my husband is utterly uninterested."

"Ariel." I warned, not wanting to go back to the discussion.

"What?" She challenges. "What are you going to do about it? It's already shipped. Amazon works wonders with delivery these days-"

Icarus was up again before I left for work, placing a kiss on my wife's mouth. She reluctantly accepted making no attempts to kiss back.

My son on the other hand, took the kiss on his head with rather enthusiasm.

See? He's learning to be a good boy for me these days.

On my way to the office, I dialed the gynecologist who Ariel was seeing. Ariel's delivery wasn't really that of a rainbow and unicorns.

It was tough. She couldn't go through a normal one. C-section it was. She lost a lot of blood. Baby was blue from the chord wrapped around his throat. It was hectic and a long eight hours for me.

To a point, it made Ariel so very fragile. She couldn't walk for three days after the c-section. Icarus needed to be brought to her while she managed to fed him and hold him for a while, while himself being a resident of NICU.

It pained me to see my girl in so much pain, even though she handled it like the lioness she was. Ten days later we were out and into our home. Safe. And sound. Happy and healthy.

But yet, the paranoia of hearing Ariel's scream while she tried for a normal delivery was to leave me completely. She wouldn't dilate. Her pains were raising too much. Too much.

I was scared that maybe the littlest roughness on my part may hurt her. I read that the first time after the delivery hurts.

And I was up for anything but that.

Ariel's closeness to me, kept me awake constantly. There was something about how motherhood had embraced her with open arms.

She was so very sexy these days without even trying. She wore easy access clothes. That's a different thing that they weren't for me.

Her tits were always swollen and heavy. Her curves were more defined. Those hips have definitely widened by a margin. She made my dick jolt up and twitch whenever she as much as breathed. Or massaged her tits because they were sore. And they were sore very often.

I was fighting to keep my self down around her very second, but yet my wife feels like she needs a little toy to satisfy her raging libido.

I will show her what she needs to satisfy her not so good girl libido.

I will show her what her pussy really needs.

"Mama." I greeted she picked up on the second ring. The sound of soap opera TV shows evident in the background.

"Hey bub." My mother chirped but slightly worried. It might have to be with the fact that I don't really call her as early as around seven in the morning. Ever.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. "Ariel, Icarus? Are they okay?"

"They're fine." I replied. "Icarus is fine."

"Well-"

"I was wondering if you and dad would be up for babysitting the night." I asked. "I want to-"

"For real?" She exclaimed excited.

"Yeah." I replied fumbling with the paper weight on my desk. "If night give us a little date night opportunity-"

"I'll pick him up." She added. "Now?"

I sighed. Her excitement was way too high. "Maybe around seven? He won't have enough food if you pick him up now-"

"Right." I could hear the pout in her voice. "I'll call Cora. We can have a baby date night. Maybe Blaire can come too."

"That would be great." I smile. "Thanks maa."

"Awe, don't be that way. I want to spend time with my little adorable grandchild too. Did I say you weren't as healthy as him? God you were such a naughty baby-"

Ariel's POV

My favorite part of everyday was the early noon. Because it was that time only my little adorable baby boy would keep his eyes open more than sixty minutes. 

For such a little growing boy, he sure slept a lot. It had worried me in the beginning. While panic and anxiety got the best of me, I ended up calling Alyssa, almost crying. The lady who had very gently explained that babies were to sleep. But then I called mama too. Just for reassurance.

My worries subsided after I heard her calm voice. But then again, the surprises and startles of motherhood was quite very new to me still.

I became worried in every little thing. My heart would beat faster if only little Icarus would fall a little out of routine. However, with the worries came tremendous joy and happiness. A type of happiness that I couldn't explain and hadn't felt before.

Icarus, was sure to have his daddy's eyes. A little swirl of pitch black. I would like to think that his button nose was from me, Instead of a straight aristocrat nose from his daddy, he took up my nose. I was glad.

Because, trust me after carrying my little bag of happiness for nine months and five days only for him to come out looking like the xerox copy of his daddy at one day old, was- surprising.

Yeah. That's all.

Icarus was exceptionally playful and active in the early noon.  I had only just fed my little love and now he was in my arms as I rocked him back and forth. Our tune of Debussy played in the background from the inbuilt speakers.

I loved it. Baby loved it. Angelo loved it. It was our tune.

And then there was Angelo. My sweet sweet darling of a husband. As tender and loving and careful as he was in the last three months, his treatment of a glass doll had equally infuriated me.

I know my outburst wasn't justified. The man was only trying to do- and doing what he felt right, however, his tender advances was no longer welcome. Gone were the days where I would want him to rub my feet Because they hurt.

Gone were the days where I would be messy. I mean, I tried to clean up after myself, alright? Yeah.

However, witnessing Angelo accepting fatherhood with open arms was one of the most dreamy things I had ever witnessed.

I am pretty sure I fell in love with my husband a thousand times more when I saw him with our boy the first time. Shirtless giving baby Icarus a skin to skin, all the while smiling down at his little boy.

That moment I knew, that a father holding his first born was quite rather a prideful moment. And I was glad to be able to give that to him.

Thinking back to this morning, I smiled as Icarus yawned in my arms again. His lips pluckered into a tiny pout and his eyes dropped close.

The sight of Angelo and baby Icarus was something else. He loved the boy. His boy.

Our boy. Our sweet little man.

"Are you ready to sleep already?" I asked pouting. "You naughty little boy. How come so early today, hmm? I haven't even sung you a rhyme yet."

Icarus opened up his big eyes.

"What?" I pouted at him. "Baby doesn't want to hear a church rhyme today? No? Okay. Okay- mama gets you, babe." I sigh.

"Don't you even want to play with Coco and Poods for a while?" I ask my little boy who showed no sign of interest. "Alright. Alright, nap time, I suppose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58.7K 48
Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with one glance.... She is filled with vengea...
638K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
1M 29.2K 32
āš ļø Cringe Alert āš ļø (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
4.4M 116K 78
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...