Pokémon NL: Tale of Two World...

By FemaleAshGreninja06

After the events of Thunderstruck, Ace, Ashley, Sonic and the rest of the gang meets four newcomers who turne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Shiny
Chapter 2: Family Meeting.
Chapter 3: Accident
Chapter 4: "I'm you, and you're me"
Chapter 5: More counterparts?!
Chapter 6: The most dumbest excuse.
Chapter 8: The Champion's son.
Chapter 9: Stubborn
Chapter 10: Invasion.
Chapter 11: "Let her Go!"
Chapter 12: Guilt
Epilogue

Chapter 7:  The painful truth.

33 7 2
By FemaleAshGreninja06

Normal POV

When NL Ash saw Zero, he was shocked and freaking out, but with a slap and short explanation from Ace, he calmed down. Zach had woke up and saw the two Ash-Greninja and was in shock also, but Zero explained everything to him as well.

After everyone was told what the heck was going on, it was time for Zero and his friends to explain to the NL Gang what happened to them.

Zach: Giovanni build some kind of machine when he took over Luminous city Plaza tower. Then he shot some kind of laser straight into the sky as a large wormhole opened up.

Zero: Inferno and  I tried to stop him but the Large Wormhole sucked up everything it's path

Wren: It wasn't long till we all eventually got sucked up after Giovanni escaped.

Ace: *dumbfounded in shock* wow!

Sonic: *walks downstairs still feeling a bit wobbly from his knockout* what in tarnation is going on here?

Ace: Oh Hey kid! good that you're awake!

Sonic: 💢 Oh YOU'RE happy that I'm awake?! 💢💢💢YOU KNOCKED ME OUT!!!!!

Ace: 😏 Ik......

Sonic: ..........*tries to say "Oma wa mou shindru"* away-o-om-BLAGH!!! What the heck is that kind of Japanese?! The only Japanese word I know is "Nani"! Why? Because it's a funny word, Along with "Guac"!

Inferno: *sighs* Anyways, We got split up during the vortex and now we're here.

Ace: oh.

Ashley: I just can't believe this "Giovanni" dude! He sounds like a really bad guy.

Ace: yeah! Worse than Lysander!

Sonic: and Eggman!

Ace and Ashley: *glares at him*

Sonic: what?! It's true!

Zero: Ash, Spark, Ace we share the Same memories of our Adventure in Kalos.

Ash, Spark and Ace nodded.

Thunder: Remember Team Rocket the Team that always try to take us Spark?

Spark: yeah of course!

Zero: Giovanni is their Leader.

Ace, Ash and Spark: THERE LEADER?!?!

Thunder and Zero nods.

Sonic: OK I got a bit lost here! Who the heck is Team Rocket and what's wrong with them? Are they psychopaths or something?

Ace: 💢💢💢 SONIC!!!!

Ash: well there a group of bad guys that steals everyone's Pokémon!

Sonic: oh......hehe......right!

Ace: (idiot)

Thunder: The whole thing was a big trap cause they kidnapped Kai.

When Thunder said that, Kai just froze speechless, tears were quickly forming in his eyes as he runs upstairs.

Zero: KAI WAIT! KAI!

Then the sound a door opening and then slamming shut was heard. Sonic cringed from the slamming door sound as Zero stood quiet and everyone else stood in shock.

Ashley: I'll go talk to him *runs upstairs* Kai wait!

Sonic then turns to thunder with a cold glare.

Thunder: what?! it's true!

Sonic: ..........*tries to say "Oma wa mou shindru" One last time* Oma-wa-ya- 💢💢💢 AAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!! COME ON!!!! WHY IS THIS LINE SO HARD?!?!?!?!

***
Ashley's POV

I was shocked to hear that Kai was kidnapped right before he and his family came here. No wonder he ran upstairs and slammed a room door in tears. I took a deep breath and slowly walked towards Kai Who was sitting on the bed with his face buried into his hands.

Ashley: Kai?

Kai: It's my fault.... it's all my fault......

Ashley: your fault? For what?

Kai: It's my fault that Giovanni had the upper hand.....MY Kalos and is probably destroyed like Ace's because of me...

Kai then begins to break down. I couldn't help it but shed some tears also. It hurts to see one of my new friends like this.

Ashley: oh Kai..... *hugs him* there, there, Just let it all out....

Kai then hugs me back as he cries in my arms. Then we felt a small pressure Strike is as Sonic come zooming in as he hugs Kai tight also. Then I saw our dads at the doorway also. Kai sniffs calming down from his mental breakdown.

Ashley: it's not your fault, Kai!

Sonic: yeah! Like seriously that's what psychopaths do! They kidnap people.

Ashley: 😡

Sonic: what?! it's called "comforting", Ashley!

Kai: *Wipes his tears*

Ace: *leans at the doorway* well it looks like you're not doing a really good job, Sonic.

Sonic: *blows a raspberry*

Ashley: 😅 *looks at Kai* Don't mind them! they're always like this! Ever since I met.

Kai: Oh Heheh

Zero: We'll get through with this. I'll make sure Giovanni will pay.

Ace: well...... even though I don't really know ya K! I'll do the same thing!

Ashley: and me!

Sonic: *shrugs* well..... i'll try! I may die again, but I'll try!

Zero: Your really gonna help us?

Sonic: dude! Where are your friends!

Ace: no........ we're family!

Sonic: OK that's even more cooler.

Ashley: I agree!

Zero: *Smiles* Thanks

Kai: But we need a way to get back home but Clemont got Separated during the vortex

Suddenly A vourtex appears in the room as A blonde haired boy with glasses and a blue jumpsuit, A blonde haired little girl with a yellow handbag and another shorter and younger version of Ash fell right on top of Ace and Sonic.

Sonic: OW!!! MY BACK!!!!! I THINK YOU BROKE MY POOR BACK!!!!!

Zero and Kai: !!!!!!!

OG Ash, Clemont and Serena: 😵😵😵😵😵😵

Zero: Are you Alright Ace?

Ace: 💢💢💢 GRENINJA!!!! (GET OFF OF ME!!!!)

Sonic: *looks at Bonnie* YOU TOO MISSY!!!!

Bonnie: !!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!😱😱😱

Clemont: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!😱😱😱

Sonic: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!😱😱😱

Ash: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!😱😱😱

Suddenly a small Dedenne jumps out ofuses thundershock on Sonic causing him to blow up with lightning. Well not literally. That's just what he does with his powers if he gets jump scared; he does what we all like to call a "Sonic bomb".

After that happened we all heard footsteps coming upstairs as both Zach and thunder walk upstairs to see what's going on.

Thunder: ASH!

Zach: CELMONT!, BONNIE!!!!

NL Ash: What the heck?

Ace: *coughs*

Sonic: nailed it! *slumps on his butt*

Zero(Wolf form): *peeks out*

Zero: Is it over?

Ace: *coughs* yep *faints*

Sonic: 😅 hehe....Oops....

Ashley: *facepalms* (Oh Xerneas help me......)

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 830 49
Pokémon: A New Saga for the Betrayed Ash has been betrayed by some he called friends and family. He finds himself in a new Region, he meets a mysteri...
894 11 15
Sonic is ready to settle down in Green Hills while Tom and Maddie are away on vacation to Rachel's wedding, but the same night Sonic sends Team Rocke...
1.4K 68 22
(Note: I was going to do the story after "Pokémon NL: Bonds never die" but unfortunately I got impatient so I did it anyway) After the events of "Bon...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...