Supernatural Marks Book 1 (Co...

By AnonymousMarie85

(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this no... More

Reader discretion advised~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note/question
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Quick Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Just a lil note
One more thing
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
☆Question☆
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Acquaint
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
UPDATE
Apology
Finally
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Supernatural Marks Series

Chapter 4

111K 3.6K 477
By AnonymousMarie85

"Where did you go Friday? And why didn't you text or call back?" Blair asked annoyed. When Lena got home the next morning she was able to sneak back into her room without anyone noticing. Her plan was to tell everyone that she wasn't feeling well so she called it a night. No way would she ever tell anyone, especially her cousin about what really happen Friday night.

"I wasn't feeling well so I went home" she tells Blair pulling out her history book for class.

"Well you should have told someone Lena. Keith was freaking out, and I was really worried" Her cousin says upset.

"I'm sorry, and your right I've should have told someone" Lena says sighing, and knew she should have thought of that. Before Blair could say another word their teacher started class, and Lena was thankful for that. She was dreading her next class which she had with Keith, and knew he would also question her about Friday.

Walking into art class Lena was grateful that no one was there yet, meaning she had a few minutes to herself. Art was her favorite subject and always found drawing or painting to be relaxing. The warning bell went off letting the students know they needed to get into class. Lena silently groan to herself knowing Keith would be here any second.

"Morning Lena" Mrs. Coldwell the art teacher greeted.

"Morning" Lena says with a smile.

"You have some explaining to do Lena" Keith said loudly making Lena jump in her seat.

"Lower your voice Mr. Grayson" Mrs. Coldwell ordered as she scowled at Keith. But he didn't seem to care as he stalked towards Lena with his own scowl on his face.

"Look Keith I know I've should have told you I went home. I wasn't feeling well, and didn't want to bother anyone. I promise it won't happen again" Lena tells Keith in one breath as he plops down next to her. Keith saw the guilt across Lena's face as the words rushed out of her mouth. He went to say something when the clicking of heels made him swing his gaze towards where they were coming from.

"You know Valerie, just because we wear uniforms doesn't mean you should walk around like every boy's fantasy of a private school girl" Sara, a girl in Lena states in discuss in her voice. "For crying out loud, no one wants to see your underwear. That's if you're even wearing any that is" Sara adds grabbing everyone's attention. Lena looks up to see Valerie has her long blonde hair up in a high pony tail, with way too much makeup on. Though it did seem to make her golden eyes glow more. Her white button up dress shirt her was a little too tight, and exposing the top of her boobs. Even though she had her school sweater on, you could tell that her shirt was too tight. Lena eyes travel down to see what Sara was complaining about, and sure enough Valerie had rolled her plaid skirt up. She didn't understand why Valerie would even bother rolling her skirt up seeing how the teacher would make her roll it back down. What Lena really couldn't comprehend was why in goddess name she would wear heels. How was that even comfortable to walk around in all day?

"Ops, I mean to have dropped my pencil on the floor. Do you think you could pick it up for me Val baby?" Seth asks in a flirty tone with a boyish smirk playing on his lips, after he purposely knocked over his pencil on the floor.

"I don't think she even owns a pair of panties" Zack shouts out, making the class erupted in laughter. Valerie snaps her head over to Zack giving him what was her look of the evil eye.

"Alright class settle down. Valerie you know the rules" Mrs. Coldwell says over the laughter.

"But Mrs. Coldwell my skirt is to big" Valerie whines.

"Sure it is" Someone mumbles.

"Now" Mrs. Coldwell orders, and Valerie just huffs before doing what she was told.

"Now class for this week's assignment. The person your currently seated next to will be your partner for the rest of the year" Mrs. Coldwell announces. Lena groans in her head, knowing she was stuck with Keith as her partner. It's not like she disliked Keith, but Keith wanted more than a friendship with her.

Then a light bulb went off in her head. Maybe this is a good thing to help her get her mind off you know who. Keith was a very attractive person, and any girl would be lucky to be his girlfriend. He was tall with a solid well define body that had a sun kiss tan. He had short dirty blonde hair that was just long enough to run your fingers through. Majorly of their kind are consider good-looking, but Keith was perfect. His facial features were those of a model, and no one could get sick of looking at him. What Lena really like most about Keith was his eyes that made the girls in their school swoon. They were forest green in the middle, and fading in to a vibrant blue.

"Looks like we're partners" Keith says throwing his arm over her shoulder, and throwing her that heart throb of a grin he gave her too often. Lena just looks up to him and smiles.

"The project is to draw your partner, but it has to represent who they are. So you will need to hang out after school to get to know each other more. The project will be due in two weeks" Mrs. Coldwell finished explaining.

"Lucky for us we know each other well enough, so we don't have to interrupt each other schedules" Lena says to Keith, whose arm was still over her shoulder like this was a natural thing for him.

"Nonsense, you can come over after school. Plus, I was going to ask you to help me with my health homework anyways" He tells her with a sly smile.

"Keith can't one of your fan girl's help you? Or do it for you?" Lena whines not wanting to be alone with him later.

"Please Lena! Plus, you're in my class and no one is as smart as you in this school" Keith says to her with a puppy face. Oh, no not that puppy face Lena thought. He knew that puppy face has always worked on her, and she took a mental note to pay him back for that too.

"Uh, fine" She groans.

..............................

After school Lena rode with Keith to his house, because he wasn't allowing her to go home first. She just wanted to go home so she could change out of her uniform, but Keith felt she would try to bail on him. Pulling up to the pack house where the Alpha and his family stayed, they both made their way inside.

"Would you like something to drink?" Keith asks.

"Yea, grab me a water bottle please" Lena answers. After Keith Grabbed two water bottles they both went up to his room. Lena took a seat at his desk pulling out her homework while Keith went to change. Lena paused a moment and decided to borrow some clothes. She didn't want to be stuck in her uniform any longer then needed.

"What are you doing" Keith asks walking out of the bathroom making Lena yelp.

"Borrowing some clothes so I can be comfortable" She tells him grabbing a shirt and a pair of sweats. Keith didn't say anything just nods, and plops on to his bed. It's not like Lena hasn't borrowed clothes from him before. They grew up together and there were times she would need to borrow clothes for whatever the reason may have been at the time. Walking out of the bathroom Keith started to laugh at her, because she was swimming in his clothes.

"Ugh, maybe if you let me change before I came you over, you ass" Lena said grumpily.

"Oh, don't be mad, I think you look cute" He says truly loving her in his clothes. She just rolls her eyes at him as she walks over grabbing her health homework. They both sat on his bed, and got right into their health homework together.

Since that kiss Damien shared with Lena that Saturday morning, all he could do is think about her. How perfect she felt in his arms as he held her close to him. The way his body felt from her touch, and how complete it made him feel. Damien's wolf has been restless ever since they're little mate ran away from them, but more outrage at him for letting her go. Damien tried his best to block out his wolf the past few days, but he would be lying if he said he didn't relate to his wolf. He couldn't have a mate even if he felt like there was a piece of him missing now. This was to keep her save from him, and his enemies that seem to grow in numbers over the years. His wolf didn't care of his excuses knowing they were both more than capable of keeping her safe from any harm. Damien was the strongest of his kind, and there should be no reason why he couldn't keep her safe. But he couldn't live with himself if anything would to ever happen to her. Though there was one thing he could do, and it has his wolf in an uproar with such a thought.

Reject her!

......................................

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS- GOOD OR BAD! I KNOW I NEED TO DO SOME MORE EDITING WILL WHEN BOOK IS DONE.

**UPDATE(2/25/17)** Just re-read this chapter, mad some small changes.....making my way to my last chapter posted for this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.4K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
3.4M 87.8K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
20.5K 515 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 96 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...