The Dark Side Of Naruto Uzuma...

By CrazyAnimeLife1

Many believe that naruto uzumaki, is just that. That he is just kid who happens to be the kyuubis container... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1- Early To Bed and Early to Rise
Chapter 2 - Empty Nightmere
Chapter 3- Look Before You Cry
Chapter 4 - A Simple Woman, and Complex Problem
Chapter 5 - Report Complete
Chapter 6 - Wait. What?!
-Bonus Chapter- (warning mature content read at your own risk)
Chapter 7 - A little Memory
Chapter 8 - Rei Uzumaki
Chapter 9 - Fuck This Shit
Chapter 10 - Prepare And Cry Part 1.1
Chapter 10 - Prepare and Cry Part 1.2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Whats Wrong Naru-Chan?
Chapter 13 - Dominos
Chapter 14 - people from konoha are messed up
Chapter 15 - What did you see?
Chapter 16 - He has Me
Chapter 17 - Naruto back to Konoha
Chapter 18 - playing a game
Chapter 19 - hell happened
Chapter 20 - Nothing Gold Can Stay
Chapter 21 - sick madness
Chapter 23 - bad manners
Chapter 24 - The Flowers Were All Red.
Chapter 25 - bloody colored rose in my hand
Chapter 26 - For Some Reason
Chapter 27 - It Couldn't Be
Chapter 28 - Otura
Chapter 29 - Wait. What Was I Just Saying?
Chapter 30 - found
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Yes Mistress.
Chapter 33 - vial
Chapter 34 - I promise.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Lets get ready
Chapter 37 - the begining
Chapter 38 - Entrusting Naruto
Chapter 39 - Words for Gaara
Chapter 40 - unhealthy
Chapter 41 - clear
Chapter 42 - chill
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - what is that?
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - running away
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51 - Time Moves Forward
chapter 52 - lyerick
chapter 53 - Fuck
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
Epilouge

Chapter 22 - Is this correct shikamaru?

4.3K 208 5
By CrazyAnimeLife1

Previously-

"Its simple really. Something so obvious its completely hidden. In extremely simplified words. Mind control."
__________________________

Now-

Everyone stared and the hokage in disbelief. Well. Except Gaara. His face was void of emotion. And the Raikage whose face was simply lined with swirling thoughts.

"Shikamaru. Explain it please." Tsunaide said to me. I sighed.

"We recovered DNA samples from and secret room under Rei's bedroom upon closer inspection it was revealed to me naruto's however. Something in the sequencing has changes. Namely, the sequencing for memories. Now, i have went through various alternates and i have backtracked Naruto's DNA. I did it once we arrived back in Konoha. Now. I am unsure of what memories Rei messed with. But i can say it is similar to mind control. But slightly different. You see, in mind control, the person is in direct control of the persons actions and thoughts. But the moments that the controller losing focus the person go back to the way he or she was before being controlled. However, using this method one can influence the person very fundamental way of think. Thus they can shape the way the person being controlled see's reality. Thus, the controller does not have to focus to remain in control. They can implant a particular idea in the subconscious and let it do all the work for them. Thus creating a perfect subordinate. You only have to mess with the persons head a little. And that seems to be what has been done to Naruto." I finished and took a deep breath.
That was long.

"So. What your saying is.....That really was Naruto?" Sakura asked me her face filled with horror.

"Yes." I replied looking away. Oh how i wish was not the genius i the case it is such a pain to have to deal with being right all of the time.

"I don't....understand...." Kiba stated he voice soft.

"Simply put. Rei fucked with Naruto's brain." Sasuke said coldly. "She fucked up his sense of perception and his memories. Naruto is trapped inside his own head. That body may be Naruto's but the mind and twisted smile. Are not." Sasuke said his voice taking his cold lilt. Everyone could see anger practically radiant off of him.

"Is this correct shikamaru?" Gaara asked me with no emotion betraying him. I nodded.

"How do we get him back?" Sakura asked me. I sighed again.

"Well. It wont be pleasant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
94.4K 2.8K 41
We all know and love Naruto Uzumaki. Yes? Yet do we really know him? The real Naruto? No, apparently we don't. Naruto Uzumaki wasn't called the most...
356K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...