Wild Thing

By Grattsfan

Kasey Wild is a single Mom and college student. She joins the college's soccer team, the Capital City Crusad... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-
-102-
-103-
-104-
-105-
-106-
-107-
-108-
-109-
-110-
-111-
-112-
-113-
-114-
-115-
-116-
-117-
-118-
-119-
-120-
-121-
-122-
-123-
-124-
-125-
-126-
-127-
-128-
-129-

-65-

821 45 5
By Grattsfan

The next morning Kasey is awake long before her alarm goes off and decides to just lay in her bed and process things a little before getting up.  

Deciding it's past time to get up she heads into the bathroom to complete her morning routine before then heading out to the kitchen to make herself some coffee and something to eat. 

As she settles in in front of the television to watch one of the morning news shows her phone starts ringing and startles her. She picks it up and vaguely recognizes the number on the screen. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi, Kasey, it's Amber, sorry for calling so early. I'm just returning your call about scheduling an appointment." 

"Hi Amber; yeah, I was hoping to get in today if possible or early tomorrow."

"Let me check my schedule. Are we going to be just cutting or colouring?" 

"Both." 

"Okay, I have an opening in an hour, will that work for you?" 

"That would be perfect! I'll see you then."

New Message

Kelley: Morning, beautiful. I hope this message doesn't wake you. We're getting an early start on the day. I'll let you know when we reach my apartment. Hope you have a good day. Love you. 

Wild Thing: Heading to a hair appointment soon and then supposed to meet Jen at the Passport office a bit later provided she isn't completely hungover. I work from 3 until closing, so I should be home a bit after 9. Drive safe. Love you all.

Kasey heads in to grab a quick shower and make herself presentable to be seen in public before loading up her bag with some snacks and drink, collecting everything she needs for the day and then making her way to the hair salon. 

Arriving a few minutes early Kasey feels her phone vibrate and pulls it out to look at the screen. She can't help but smile when she sees the picture there. 

New Picture Message

Erin: Hey, Kasey, I snapped this last night. Thought it was super cute. 

(Insert picture of Kasey and Kylie sleeping together here.)

Kasey: I love it! Thank you!

She stares at the picture and her smile grows wider. 

"Morning, Kasey." 

"Morning. Thanks for squeezing me in. I need you to work your magic as you can see, I'm a bit overdue for a trim."

Amber laughs, "Just a little. So, are we going back to purple or changing it up?" 

"I like the purple, but, I'm feeling the need to change it up a bit. Any suggestions?" 

"What about Patriot Blue? I have a feeling that it would make your eyes pop." 

Kasey nods, "Alright, I'm putty in your hands." 

"Let's get started then." 

As Kasey sits and waits for the colour to take, she plays on her phone. 

New Message

Kelley: How does your daughter know so much about U.S. colleges?

Wild Thing: She plans on getting a soccer scholarship; so she has been researching where she wants to go.

Kelley: Are you sure she is only 9?

Wild Thing: Pretty sure. I really don't want to go to work tonight.

Kelley: You will be fine. Maybe it won't be busy so you can chill.

Wild Thing: I have a scrapbooking class tonight and some of those ladies can get pretty bitchy if we don't have the supplies they want.

Kelley: Sucks to be you then.

Wild Thing: I wouldn't mind sucking something....

Kelley: Not the time Wild, eyes everywhere. Love you.

Wild Thing: Love you. 

With her hair now dry and styled Kasey gets her first real glimpse in the mirror. 

"OMG! Amber, I love it! I hope Kelley likes it."

"Kasey, you look hot! I'm so glad you let me shave it down on the sides."

"Me too. Once, I know my schedule I'll call and set up an appointment for Kylie." 

Kasey pays and then heads back to her apartment for a short time. Opening the door, she finds her Mom folding laundry on the couch. 

"Mom, I could have done my own laundry." 

"I know, but, it makes me feel useful. I thought that I'd make some cookies as well for when Kylie gets back."

"She'll like that." 

"Your hair looks really nice, Kase. Amber always does such a good job on it." 

"She does. Mom, do you think that you could throw together a sandwich for me to eat? I'm starving and need to get changed into my work clothes before I meet up with Jen. 

"I can do that. Do you need something for work?" 

"I think I'll just grab a slice from the grocery store to eat." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, it's fine Mom." 

Kasey strips out of her clothes, doing her best to knock off any loose hairs without messing up her hair. She slides on one of her work shirts and then pants before heading to the bathroom to freshen up her makeup. 

After eating her sandwich and some carrots, Kasey heads out to meet Jen. 

New Message

Jen: Where are you?

Wild Thing: Be there in 5

Jen: No rush. There wasn't a long lineup, so I've already been. $200 later and I should have it before I need it. You want to grab a coffee or bite to eat?

Kasey pulls into a parking spot and flags down her friend. 

"Damn, Wild. You just increased your hot factor by at least ten-fold if not more. KO is gonna melt when she sees you."

Kasey laughs, "Thanks. So, now that your passport is looked after. What about travel plans?"  

Jen looks down at the ground, "It's just going to be me going. Dad has a conference in Windsor and Mom won't fly. Julie would come, but, she can't miss her seminar."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jen. Are you sure that you want to go by yourself?" 

Jen shrugs, "I'll be fine. I'm a big girl and don't need a hand to hold." 

Kasey chuckles, "Let's grab a table and get to looking up tickets." 

"Well, there goes $500 of my student loan. Now, I just have to figure out accommodation." 

New Message

Kasey W: Hey Kriegs, tell Ash thanks for the message. I'm not at home, nor, have I seen the shirts yet but the pic you posted looked sweet. I have a favour to ask of you and Ash. The NWSL Draft is going to be in Orlando in like a month and Jen has decided to enter into it. She will be there all by herself and I'm wondering if she might be able to stay with you guys while she's there. If not then I'm sure we can figure something else out.  

Kriegs: Ash, Alex and me will all be at the Draft as representatives for the Pride. Let Jen know that she is more than welcome to stay with us. We'll do our best to look after ger for you. 

Kasey W: Have I told you how awesome you are, Kriegs?

Kriegs: You just did. By the way, Ash is super excited about those shirts; so you better get on that!

Kasey W: I will, I promise. Thanks, Ali. 

"Maybe I should just cancel the ticket; I mean the hotels are all booked up or out of my price range." 

"You're not cancelling your ticket. Read this message." 

Kasey turns her phone over to show the conversation with Ali. 

"I'm staying at the Krieger Harris household?" 

Kasey nods, "Yep. Only the best for you." 

"Thank you. You have no idea how much this all means to me, Kase." 

"You're part of my family, Jen and I'd do anything for you." 

"Goes both ways, Wild." 

Kasey looks at the time on her phone and stands up, "Damn it, I gotta get to work. Forward me the deets for your travel and I'll let Ali know. We still on for a workout in the am?" 

"Yep." Jen stands up and they share a hug, "Have fun at work." 

Kasey rolls her eyes and Jen laughs. 

Upon arriving at work, Kasey heads straight back to the break room and hangs up her stuff before pulling on her apron, punching in and then making her way to the classroom to check out the condition of it. 

She looks around and can't help but cringe and grit her teeth in frustration over how her co-workers treated and left the equipment. She gets to work wiping down all the tables and chairs and scrapping off the crusty paint that is on some of them. With that completed, she turns her attention to the container of used paintbrushes by the sink. Dumping them out, she's frustrated by the fact that whoever utilized them didn't do a very good job of washing them and now several of them are no longer usable and end up being thrown out. 

With the basic cleanup done, she opens up her cabinet and pulls out her binder with all the upcoming events and class information. Noting that she has a few demos to complete, she goes about gathering the materials listed to create a sample from the store and then makes her way towards Customer Service to have the UPC's added to her store user account. 

Finding Paula there, Kasey puts down her basket of supplies and hugs her friend, "You aren't on the schedule; what are you doing here?"  

Paula smiles, "I switched shifts so that we could work together. I figured being as though it was your first one back and also scrapbooking night it was going to be a long one and you could use a smiling face. Judging by your tan and smile, vacation agreed with you. The hair looks good too. How are things with Kelley?" 

Kasey smiles, "My vacation was awesome! It sucks to be back here in the land of cold and snow after being spoiled by the sun and beaches. I took tons of pictures and I'll show you some after I edit and upload them. We went surfing, rode horses and Kelley even got me a behind-the-scenes tour with the elephants at Animal Kingdom; I was in tears." 

"Aww. How did Kylie enjoy it?" 

"Unfortunately, Ky, ended up getting pretty sick while we were in Georgia and ended up with a burst eardrum. She couldn't fly home with me, so currently, Kelley and her sister, Erin are somewhere in the States driving this way. I'm hoping that they'll be here sometime tomorrow. And to answer the question, things with Kelley are really good." 

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope that Kylie feels better soon. Plan for us to get together for supper after New Year's okay?" 

"Sounds good to me. Can you add these to my sheet? I need to get things set up for the scrapbooking class." 

Paula laughs, "Take some deep breaths and come and visit me if that Janet chick gives you any trouble." 

"Not an if but a when. I thought scrapbooking was to meant to chill you out; in her case, it seems to hype her up."

Kasey did her best to complete some samples on her side of the room as the scrapbooking class took place on the other side, but, as per usual the group was rather boisterous and in the end, she ended up putting away her supplies and doing her best to focus on planning and scheduling the next month's class calendar. 

With the class finally over and the group exciting the room, Kasey packed away her stuff before then turning her attention to tidying the classroom before then heading out into the main store and helping with the cleanup and recovery. Nothing like a mindless face up of a million bottles of paint and glue to chill you out. 

After the store was closed and the manager released them for the evening, Kasey and Paula made the walk to her car and chatted for a few minutes before Paula's husband arrived to pick her up. 

"Stay out of trouble, Kase." 

Kasey burst out laughing as Paula yelled it back at her, thinking there wasn't a chance of her getting into any trouble back at her empty apartment. 

Arriving home, Kasey lets herself into the apartment and then immediately turns to ensure the door is locked behind her before then heading back to her bedroom to strip out of her clothes and into something comfier. Sliding under the covers, she picks up her phone and scrolls through social media to get caught up with the day's events, finding that both Kelley and Erin had posted several pictures of their adventures with Kylie. She went back and liked them all, taking the time to comment on a few before then deciding to call it a night. Checking that her alarm was set for the morning, Kasey plugged in her phone and quickly was out cold. 

In the meantime, Kelley, Erin and Kylie have finally arrived at Kelley's apartment after a long day of driving. While Kylie curled up on the couch watching a show on the television, Kelley and Erin made short work of transferring everything from one car to another. Kelley disappeared into her bedroom and returned a few minutes later with some extra clothing including a warmer jacket, a couple of her beanies and some gloves. Looking at her options she decided that once they got to Ottawa she and Kasey would have to do a little shopping unless her girlfriend had clothes for her to borrow to fight the cold weather of her hometown. 

"Ky, it's late, time for the TV to be off and all of us to call it a night. We've another early morning and more driving ahead of us tomorrow." 

Kelley lets out a yawn as she sits up and hits the power button on the remote. "Okay. How much longer until we're home?" 

"Provided we don't make many stops, I would say about 8 or 9 hours. But considering we're going to right close to Syracuse University, I'm assuming you might want to make another stop to check out the campus." 

Kylie smiles, "Can we?" 

Erin laughs as Kelley wraps her arms around the younger Wild and kisses the top of her head, "We'll see. Do you need any help or are you go to get ready for bed?" 

"I'm good, but, I think, my toothbrush might be in my bag in the car." 

"I don't think it'll do any harm if you don't brush your teeth before bed for one night. Remind me in the morning and I'll grab it for you." 

Kylie nods before hugging Erin and then heading to the bedroom where Kelley set her up to stay for the night. 

"Night, Little Wild, I'll check on you shortly." 

"Night." 

After she and Erin sat and chilled in the living room for a little bit, they decided to call it a night as well, with both checking on Kylie before then heading into Kelley's bedroom, getting changed, setting an alarm and getting comfy under the covers.  

"Erin, move! You're on my side of the bed!" 

"Then stop stealing all the covers!" 

"Urgh!" 

Once they were finally able to sort out the cover situation, Kelley made herself comfortable and checked out her social media. Seeing that Kasey had liked and commented on a few of the pictures made her smile thinking about the woman she was in love with and would be seeing tomorrow sometime. With one last look, Kelley set her phone down and pulled the covers away from Erin just for spite.  

The next morning, Kasey reaches over and hits the alarm on her phone to turn it off. She smiles when she sees that Kelley left her a late-night message. 

New Message

Kelley: Sweet dreams, beautiful. See you tomorrow. 

Wild Thing: Morning. Drive safe today and I'll see you all soon. Love you. 

Kasey gets up and completes her morning routine before heading into the kitchen and turning on the coffee maker. While she waits for her coffee to brew, Kasey sends Jen a message reminding her that they made plans to meet up for a morning workout. 

New Message

Wild Thing: Yo, Sheridan, get your ass up! See you at the gym at 9. 

While she drinks her coffee and eats the bagel and banana she collected from her kitchen, Kasey decides to log on to her school account and check out her schedule for the semester, writing down the specifics so that she can also plan her work schedule amongst other things. 

Her phone buzzes and she expects it to be a response from Kelley but instead finds it to be from Ashlyn. 

New Message

Ashlyn: Have you seen the shirts yet?

Wild: Not yet. Give me 10 and I'll call you, okay?

Ashlyn: Sounds good, I'm out walking Logan; so it won't wake Ali up. 

Kasey heads over to her table and collects the box that her Mom signed for while at the apartment yesterday and taking a pair of scissors cuts away the tape and opens it up. Laying the shirts out on her table, she can understand why Ashlyn is so excited about them. All three of her drawings have been printed on black, grey, white and dark purple shirts and look amazing!

She looks them over and her face lights up at how awesome they look. 

Ring ... ring

"So? What do you think of them?" 

"Morning, Ash. They look awesome! So, good!"

"I know, right?" 

Kasey laughs, "I like them all!"

"Cool! So, I already spoke with my lawyer and he's going to draw up a simple contract between us that I have permission to use the drawings. I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and applied to have "KeepersUnite" trademarked and Ali and I were discussing branding the shirts and splitting the proceeds. I'm not sure if you're allowed to get money, are you?" 

Kasey smiles and laughs, "I'm allowed to earn money, Ash. If anything I can use it towards paying off my loan." 

"Sounds like a plan then. By the way, thanks to Ali previewing the shirt on Instagram, we've already been flooded by people asking where to buy them and also a few of the girls have asked about getting their own shirts created. I know that's a lot to take in first thing in the morning, but, what do you say?" 

"I say, you've definitely had more coffee than I've." 

"Possibly, woke up early." 

"I've no problem with having a contract between us; I actually think it's smart to do it that way. As for additional designs and or players coming on board, I'd really prefer to keep it small to start and see how that goes before possibly expanding to a larger platform."

Ashlyn lets out a chuckle, "Ali told me that would your response. How about for the time being that we do our own marketing and get our girls involved as well. Once the paperwork is signed and our site is ready we can do a launch and see where it takes us."  

Kasey smiles, "Sounds good. Not gonna lie; I'm excited about this, Ash." 

"Me too, Wild." 

"Okay, I've got a date with some gym equipment and need to get a move on. Email or message me the deets and I'll talk to you soon. Have a good one, Ash." 

"Will do. Later, Wild." 

Kasey packs up her bag and heads out to meet up with Jen at the gym. Not surprisingly, Jen is nowhere to be seen when she arrives, so she just heads in and gets started. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late. I probably should have done some washing when I got back because I'm lacking in clean clothes."

"All good. Now, let's get at it! And once we're done I have a surprise for you back at the apartment."  

"Considering you look like a kid in a candy store currently, it must be something good." 

"It definitely is." 

While Kasey and Jen go through the paces of a workout, Kelley, Erin and Kylie are edging closing having already been in the car for three hours at that point before stopping to get something to eat. 

Kelley anxiously awaits Erin's return from paying for their gas and collecting some ice from the store. She's missing her girlfriend and can't wait to have her back in her arms. The original plan was for them to arrive back in the Capital early afternoon, but based on the amount of traffic and constructions they've encountered thus far it may be a bit later than that. 

Once the ice is added to their cooler and Kylie gets her meds they hit the road once more. 

After spending two hours at the gym, and completing their circuit and then some, Kasey and Jen decide it's time to head back to Kasey's place to shower and grab something to eat.

Kasey unlocks the door and holds the doorknob, "You remember how I told you that I did some drawing for Ash while I was in Florida?" 

Jen nods, "Yeah, something to do with sharks, right?" 

Kasey nods, "Yeah. Well, Ash liked them so much she had them printed onto shirts and we've been discussing selling them. She sent me some samples." 

"Really? I want to see them." 

Kasey smiles and nods before opening the door for Jen and her. "On the table." 

Jen walks over to the table and picks up one of the shirts, "Oh My God, Kase; I want this one! Sharky Harris is absolutely adorable!" The other two are pretty cute as well. Okay, I gotta know why aren't you doing something with this talent of yours rather than studying to essentially be a babysitter?" 

"Ouch! Is that what you really think I'm studying to become? For your information, I'm studying to become an Educational Assistant and work in schools supporting the emotional, social, behavioural and academic needs of the students." 

"My bad, Kase."

Kasey nods at her friend, "How about you hit the shower and I'll make us some lunch. And don't worry, I've already requested that Ash order more shirts, so that we can all wear them." 

"Can I borrow some clothes?" 

Kasey shakes her head, "As long as I get them back this time. I don't want to spend another two months asking for my shirt back." 

Jen smiles back at her before heading into the bathroom to get cleaned up. 

Kasey looks in the fridge and cupboards and decides just to make them a couple of sandwiches along with cutting up some veggies and bringing out some ranch dip for them. She places the plates on the coffee table and sits down to put the TV on while she eats and waits for Jen to finish up in the bathroom. 

"I hope you didn't use all of my hot water, Sheridan!" 

Jen laughs, "You could have always joined me and conserved the water. Wouldn't have been the first time."  

Kasey shakes her head, "You know I only did that because we were running late for our team meeting." 

"I thought it was because you wanted to check out the goods that you couldn't have?" 

"Says the one without the girlfriend." 

"Ouch! You stink Wild in more ways than one."  

"And you still love me." Kasey makes her way into the bathroom to get cleaned up, taking her time on deciding what to wear and then ensuring her hair and makeup are on point for Kelley's arrival. She adds a touch more mascara in hopes that it will make her eyes pop and then heads out to rejoin Jen who she finds making herself at home playing FIFA on the screen. 

Kasey collects the dishes from the table, "All done?" 

Jen sits up and nods, "Yep, thanks. You look good. Happy, I mean." 

"I am. It's just kinda weird that I haven't heard from any of them, yet." 

"I'm sure they're fine, Kase. You wanna watch a show while we wait? 

"Sure. Just let me wash these dishes up first." 

Jen rolls her eyes, "Fine, I finish my game." 

"You mean lose your game." 

"Probably." 

After a few more hours of watching shows and Kasey doing a little pacing around with Jen watching and shaking her head, they hear a key being inserted in the lock and the door opening to reveal Kylie, Kelley and Erin. 

Kasey quickly makes her way over to Kylie and wraps her arms around her daughter, squeezing her tightly. 

"Mom, I can't breathe!" 

Kasey lets go, "Sorry, just I've missed you so much." 

"Missed you too, Mom."

Kylie makes her way over to Jen on the couch and hugs her before sitting down beside her. Kasey and Kelley smile as they lock eyes and share a long kiss before holding each other. 

"Ahem! Nice to see you, too, Wild." 

Kasey laughs and turns to hug her somewhere down the line sister in law, "Thank you for returning my daughter and Kelley to me." 

Erin smiles, "I'm glad someone wants, Squirrel; not sure I could handle another day in the car with her." 

"You going to introduce us, Kase?" Jen makes her presence known. 

"Erin, this is my friend, Jen; Jen, this is Kelley's sister, Erin." 

"Nice to finally meet the more attractive O'Hara sister." 

Erin laughs, "I've always thought so. It's nice to meet you, Jen. Kylie has told me a lot about you." 

"All good, I'm assuming." 

"Then you'd be assuming wrong." 

Jen turns and looks at Kylie, "Really, Little Wild what did you spill?" 

Kylie shrugs and laughs as do the rest of them. 

"So, Erin, I'm not sure if they told you, but I don't currently have a roommate and you're more than welcome to stay at my place for the next few days rather than sleeping on the couch here." 

"Sounds good to me. We can swap dirt on Squirrel and Wild."  

"Speaking of..." They look over to where Kasey and Kelley are making up for lost time and kissing. 

"Okay lovebirds, time to separate! The car isn't going to unload itself!"

Kylie curls up on the couch and continues watching the movie while the adults head downstairs to the car. Two trips later and everything is now stacked in the hallway, aside from Erin's stuff which is sitting by the door.

Kelley wraps Kasey in another hug, taking a step back and giving Kasey the once over, "Fuck you look so hot right now. Let me take your picture, beautiful?"

Kasey smiles and nods and Kelley takes a few pictures of her girl as she smiles at her. Choosing the best one, she goes ahead and posts it. 

Kelleyohara

(Insert picture of Kasey here)

Beautiful. You own my heart.

#love, #lovethiswoman, #KaseyWild5, #KaseyWildFanClub, #KelleyO'Hara, #gorgeous, #allmine, #soccer, #Ottawa, #Ottawaiscoldbutmygirlishot

Alikrieger, ashlynharris24, erinohara, jens, alexmorgan13, tobinheath, christenpress, samanthakerr20, sammymewyy and 17, 000 others like this.

Alikrieger model

Ashlynharris24 so hot!

Alexmorgan13 damn. 

"Do you really like my hair, Kel?" 

Kelley smiles and nods, "Very much, so." 

Kasey smiles, "The colour is actually called Patriot Blue; I thought you might appreciate that." 

"Am I turning you into an American, Kase?" 

"Maybe a little." As they share a kiss, Kasey refrains from saying what's she's really thinking with regards to the whole Canadian/American situation. 

"Is everyone good with pizza for supper?"

"From Mario's?" 

"Where else would it be from, Jen?" 

"Just checking." 

"Everyone good with one cheese and one pep?" 

They all nod.

"Okay, I'll go and order them now," Kasey says as she heads towards the bedroom. Kelley follows behind her and shuts the door.

"What do you think you are doing, Kel?"

"I want to kiss my girlfriend."

"Let me order supper first, okay?"

"Hurry up!"

"Patience, O'Hara."

As soon as Kasey completes the call, she finds herself pinned against a wall and Kelley's lips on hers. They continue to exchange kisses until the need for air overtakes them. Kelley pulls back with a smile, not quite ready to let Kasey go. "God, I've missed you." 

"Kel, we have all night to make up for the lost time and believe me, I've missed you as much if not more than you've missed me. Now we need to get back out there before they come looking for us."

Kelley pulls back and opens the door allowing them both to leave the room.

Kylie is busy playing a game, but Jen and Erin catch them returning from their makeout session and looking guilty.

"Couldn't wait to get a taste for dessert huh, Wild?"

"Someone was impatient and it wasn't me. Pizza should be here very soon."

"Is that your way of trying to change the topic, Kase? Because if so it sucks." 

"Nope, this is, tomorrow we are going to have family Christmas with my Mom. We are going to have dinner around 5, but presents are being opened before that, so let's say everyone needs to be here for 3, okay, Jen, Erin?"

They both nod. "Kel, you and I are going to be doing some of the cooking so we'll most likely need to make a run to the store later or in the morning for supplies." 

"We can do that, Kase." 

Knock ... knock

"Pizza!" 

Kasey laughs at both Kylie and Jen who yell out the word. 

"Kel, can you get the door while I grab my wallet from the bedroom?" 

"Kase, this one's on me. I made sure to hit up the currency exchange before coming here. Did you know the Canadian dollar is worth like only 70% of the American one?" 

Kasey nods, "Uh-huh, why do you think I was complaining when I needed to get some spending cash for our trips." 

"Makes sense, now." 

Kelley pays for their supper and sets the pies down on the table where they all dig in and soon devour them. 

After having supper Kasey decides to show the rest of the group what the box on the table holds. Taking the shirts out, she spreads them out so everyone can see the pictures on the front of them.

"No wonder Harris has been bugging me, these look really good, Kase." Kasey nods in response to Kelley's comment. 

"Is there any in my size, Mom?"

"Ash is ordering more, and she promised me that she would get smaller ones." 

"Are you going to do any more designs or players, Kasey?"

"It's possible Erin, but I want to focus on these to start. We are going to start by promoting them on social media."

"Babe, can I make a suggestion?" 

Kasey turns to looks towards Kelley, "What's your suggestion, Kel?" 

"I was just thinking that you look smoking currently and your hair and makeup are already done, so why don't we take some snaps of you wearing them, right now?" 

"Maybe we could use the dome and get some better shots? What do you think, Kase?" 

"Umm ..."

"Grab what you need Kase, we're going to the dome." 

"Kel, you're driving; your car should fit us all."

"Did I just get voluntold to be a model?" Kasey looks at Kelley who laughs and nods, "Just go with it." 

Kasey collects a few things from her room including some extra makeup and hair accessories and then throws in some dark shorts, socks and her cleats and gloves into a bag. When she makes her way out of the bedroom, everyone is dressed and waiting for her. 

Arriving at the dome, it's getting close to closing time and Kasey isn't sure if they'll be allowed in. 

"Hey Kasey, Jen, you guys are here pretty late; I was getting ready to close up." 

"Do you think we could use the field for a small photoshoot, Tyler?" 

Tyler nods, "No messes and you've got half an hour, okay?" 

"Deal! I owe you." 

"How about a pic with your girl and we'll call it even." 

"I thought you had a girlfriend, Ty?" 

"I do, but, I'd never say no if she asked if it was okay to take a picture with Ryan Reynolds, so she shouldn't have an issue with me taking a picture with Kelley, right?" 

"Hopefully, not." 

Kelley goes over and Tyler snaps a quick selfie with her.

"Kasey, go get changed into one of the shirts and the rest of your gear and we'll get set up." 

"Jen and Kel get your cleats on; Kylie, you know to use your Mom's camera, right?"

"Yes." 

"Okay so you snap and I'll snap as well. I'm gonna see about some music, does Kasey have any preference?"

"EDM. Kelley and Jen both look at her as they simultaneously say it."

"Really?"

"Yep, that's what she works out to."

Kasey returns from the changeroom wearing the first of the shirts and is directed by Erin, who apparently has taken over leading the photoshoot. 

"Kasey, let's do some poses first without a ball and then we can add it and your gloves."

Once the music begins playing Kasey starts hamming it up for the camera. After grabbing a ball she starts juggling and doing other tricks, making sure to hold some poses while Erin and Kylie snap. Putting her gloves on she has Kelley and Jen kick some balls towards her so they can get a few action shots.

"Wild, you wanna change into another one or we good for now?"

"I'm having fun; do you guys mind if we do a few more, and then call it quits for tonight?"

Kasey heads into the change room and exchanges one shirt for another.

"How about for this one we do some standard keeper poses?"

"Kase, can you give Erin the look?"

"Yes, Kase that's perfect! Hold it!" 

After another half hour of Jen and Erin leading the "photoshoot" and slipping Tyler some money for staying late they all head back to the Wild's apartment where Kasey plugs the memory card in from her camera to her laptop and connects it to the T.V. so everyone can see the pics.

After viewing all of the pictures, they settle on 10 possible pictures to use. Kasey promises she will edit them in the morning and send some to Ash.

With each of them fighting back yawns it is decided to call it an evening. Erin and Jen head towards Jen's place, and Kasey tucks Kylie in before heading into her room. 

She is met there by a hungry-looking brunette sitting on the bed, and she knows they won't be falling asleep just yet.

Clothes are quickly shed, and a battle for dominance takes place, both wanting to pleasure the other but needing a release. Eventually, they settle in a position where they can taste each other and be tasted at the same time. It doesn't take long before both of them want more and Kelley flips Kasey over and quickly inserts two fingers into her dripping core, making sure to rub the spot that she knows will make Kasey fall apart underneath her. She continues thrusting her fingers into her while simultaneously licking and biting her nipples. "Kel, I love you" Hearing Kasey's breathing become more ragged she knows that her girl is close and adds a third finger to push her over the edge. "OMG Kelleeeee." Kelley gently removes her fingers once she feels Kasey's walls loosen around them and licks them clean. "Do you have any idea how sexy it is when you do that, Babe?" "No, I don't, how about you show me?" 

Flipping Kelley over Kasey makes her way between her legs kissing up and down her thighs before finally situating herself over her lovers' core. Using her hands to open her folds she runs her tongue through the wetness and hears Kelley let out a moan "Kase, please, I'm so close" Hearing Kelley beg Kasey inserts two fingers in her and begin thrusting while continuing to run her tongue over a certain sensitive area. Feeling Kelley tightening around her fingers she latches her teeth onto it and drives her into an orgasm.

A short time later, they have made their way under the blankets but aren't quite ready to sleep. Moving towards each other they join lips in a passionate kiss, running her tongue over Kelley's lips, Kasey demands an entrance and Kelley responds allowing the kiss to deepen. Kasey lets out a moan and Kelley pulls her in for more. Feeling Kelley's hand move between her legs and begin rubbing, Kasey can't take any more "Kelley, just fuck me" Kelley looks her in the eyes and does as she was told, thrusting her fingers into Kasey fast and hard until the keeper falls apart under her. Kelley pulls Kasey into her and kisses her on the shoulder "Night Baby, I love you" When Kasey doesn't respond she realizes that the younger woman is already asleep. Closing her eyes Kelley falls asleep with a big smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 13.8K 69
To everyone else it seems like Elliot Griffin is living the dream. She is living out her dream playing professional soccer signing with Arsenal WFC a...
195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
412K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...
15.6K 327 15
Kristie Mewis a soccer players who plays for Houston dash, with her girlfriend Rachel daly. After Kristie finds out she cheats on her what will she d...