In the Shadows |Bakugo x Read...

By lovelyxkatsuki

You're a well known villain that every hero has their sights on. When you move your hideout to a new district... More

Foreplay-ish
Boss Bitch
Frisky
Your Goal
Tolerable๏ฟผ
Kinky
No Shit
"Kiri!"
Impatient
Differences
"Fuck yes"
๐Ÿ‹Pretzel
"FUJI!"
To Hell And Back
"I fucked up"
Furi

Slurp

2.1K 91 96
By lovelyxkatsuki

Fuji stood outside Ground Zero's front door thinking of what exactly he'll do once he knocked. After some time he just shrugged and knocked figuring he'll come up with an idea in the moment. He heard some footsteps then the door opened.

"Why the fuck are you here?"Ground Zero asked

"I came to have a small talk with you. Can I come in?"

He eyed Fuji suspiciously but moved to the side letting him walk in. Fuji went to the sofa sitting down and waited for him to sit down too.

"So I heard about what you said to Boss"

"What about it?"

"It pissed me off so I came to talk to you"

"I don't need to hear a damn thing from you"

"Whether you want to hear it or not I won't be going anywhere until we're done with this conversation"He shrugged leaning back on the sofa "Imagine you have your best friend. They're someone who isn't too fond of people and prefers to not interact with them. Someone who always keeps their guard up and rarely lets people in. They then meet someone who they genuinely like and want to talk to. They let this person into their life and then that person does something to ruin just about every good emotion your best friend felt towards them. How would you feel if you watched as your best friend that has nobody finally gets somebody and that somebody somewhat hurts them?"

He didn't answer instead just still sitting there staring at nothing.

"I would assume you wouldn't feel too peachy...I don't know what was running through your mind as Boss told you the news but I do know you're childish for the way you handled it. I'm not sure if you're stupid or something but Boss really likes you. Pretty sure even though you said what you said she probably still does like you. And I'll be damned if I let you get her pregnant and act as if it's just her fault. It's both of your responsibilities not just hers"Fuji said standing up

"It's been 3 days since you heard the news. I'll give you one more day to speak to her about what happened. If you don't speak to her I can promise you that you'll regret that"

"Why the fuck should I listen to you? I'll do it when I want to"

"You don't have to listen to me but be prepared for what I do in return"

With that sentence Fuji walked out the house and left. Then tomorrow rolled around but Ground Zero hadn't spoken to you, so the following day Fuji was back outside the hero's house. He knocked and waited for the door to open. When it did he spoke.

"I was really hoping I wouldn't have to get to this point but you don't know how to listen"Fuji said looking the hero in his eyes and activating his quirk "Hmm well this is interesting"He stated as he made his way through Ground Zero's mind

"You do an amazing job at hiding your feelings. You often have a lot of fear, doubt, and regret running through your head....and it looks like it all started when you ended All Might"Fuji said showing Ground Zero that memory all over again

"Stop"

"You regret that with every passing day. It doesn't matter how many people try to reassure you. You have a lot of self doubt too. You just don't think you're strong enough and no matter how hard you've trained you still think that. You put on an amazing facade for the world"Fuji said bringing back multiple memories of all the times he has doubted himself

"Shut up. That's not true"

"There's no point in lying to yourself. We're both looking at all your self doubt over the years"

Fuji watched as the hero shook his head trying to rid it of those memories. Tears were forming in his eyes which made Fuji stop showing the unwanted memories.

"Your doubts have led you to believe you'll end someone again. You fear that thought. You think you aren't strong enough and someone would need to help you. But you fear that them helping you can possibly put an end to them and you'll see it as you indirectly ending someone again. That's why you like working alone. You went after boss alone all those times because you didn't want to risk anyone else. You'll prefer to carry all the blame for whatever happens rather than bringing another person to provide extra help. You put yourself in harms way just because you don't want the other person to get harmed to the point of being ended"

Fuji altered his memories to show him multiples times he could've possibly ended someone by making one wrong move.

"I don't think you've realized but while you were so focused on not allowing your fear to come true you were also close to ending yourself. I bet that's an even bigger fear of yours. Not being able to be the hero you dreamed of being since you were a kid"He spoke as he brought back all the memories showing Ground Zero all the times he could've possibly ended himself.

"That won't happen. I'm strong enough to not end myself and I'm not afraid of it"

"If that's what you choose to tell yourself. Your memories prove otherwise though"

Fuji then brought back the memories of when Ground Zero would really think about his actions. Fuji showed him all the regret and fear that runs through his mind after he put himself in danger.

"You always question yourself on what you would've done if you ended yourself. In the end you just force yourself to think otherwise and you push those thoughts away. They always come back when you're alone though and you still choose to ignore them. You allow these thoughts of self doubt, regret, and fear of almost ending yourself to build up until you reach a breaking point"

Fuji then showed him the many nights he cried tears of frustration, fear, sadness and etc.

"Why are you showing me this?"He asked wiping at the tears falling down his face

"To make you listen to me. I told you last time that if you didn't go speak to Y/n you'll regret it and you chose to not do it. You ignored me when I was being nice so I resorted to this. I decided to use my quirk and fuck with your mind by bringing back your fears and unwanted thoughts. I know you try to ignore them most of the time but I just brought them back all at once. Now look at where that got you. All those thoughts at once was overwhelming. I forced you to see your emotions you tried to ignore. You're crying, you're slightly shaking, and you're breathing uncontrollably. You're afraid of those thoughts coming true. Now will you listen to me?"

"Yes just stop doing that"

Fuji hummed walking pass him to go sit on the sofa.

"Come sit down"Fuji said waiting for him to listen "I don't really like using my quirk because it's honestly messed up. As someone who has a not so good mental state I prefer to not mess with another person's state of mind but you gave me no choice. You should face your fears and be more careful though"He shrugged looking up at the ceiling

"One last thing I find interesting. You fear losing someone so you choose to stay distant from most people. You decide to be fake angry at the entire world just to keep from getting close to people. Well guess what? You still let someone in and you're close to letting your fear come true. You'll end up losing an amazing person"

"I don't fear losing people"

"You really do"Fuji said looking to Ground Zero at his side. He used his quirk to start showing the hero some of his fondest memories with you from start to finish. As Fuji did this he saw one memory that made him let out a horrific scream as he skipped pass it.

"EWW EW EW EW...EWWW I DID NOT NEED TO SEE ANYTHING FROM THAT NIGHT"Fuji screamed rubbing at his eyes but he continued showing the memories

"Why are you showing me these?"Ground Zero asked

"To remind you of who exactly you're risking losing because of your stupid actions. What would you do if you lost her? How would you feel? It looks like you spent a good bit of your past weeks bothering her. So you'll definitely notice her absence"

Fuji sighed as he looked at him.

"There's no point in losing her if you still want her in your life. Yes things have changed since the news but you both knew the possible outcome of what you did. Now all you have to do is be grown about it and figure out exactly how you two want to continue with it"

"I'll talk to her"

"I know you will. I'll hate to do this to you again but if you don't listen to me I will. And I'll definitely make it worse and really fuck your mind up"Fuji said standing up "I can tolerate a lot of things without using my quirk when it comes to myself but someone hurting Y/n crosses the line. I wouldn't hesitate to mess up someone's mental state behind Boss Bitch...You get 3 days to speak to her. Do listen to me this time"

With that Fuji walked out the house leaving Ground Zero to process all his thoughts and that conversation.

~~

"You're not going to answer that?"Fuji asked hearing your phone go off for the third time

"It's him. If he wants to speak so badly he knows where I live"

"He probably doesn't want to risk you putting your hands on him. Just answer the phone at least he's trying to talk to you"

You growled as you rolled your eyes.

"And why should I give him the chance?" you crossed your arms.

"Y/n just do it, you're wasting time."

You reluctantly picked up the phone, putting it on speaker.

"The hell do you want?"

"Can we-" Ground Zero's voice sounded, before you lost your patience and hung up.

"What the fuck?! Why'd you hang up?!" Fuji yelled.

"He. Knows. Where. To. Find. Me."

You glared at your friend.

"If he is truly sorry, he'll get the balls to say sorry to my face, and not over the phone" you spat, before grabbing your phone and storming off to your room.

Fuji let an exasperated sigh, putting his head to rest in his hands.

~~

"...yes come in."

You put a hand to your head as a surge of pain went through it, walking into the main room as the door closed.

"Who's here Fuji?" you asked.

You looked at Fuji, before looking over.

"What the hell are you doing here?" you grumbled.

"Well, you did hang up on me for no reason so" Ground Zero shrugged.

You crossed your arms.

"Well spit it out then. Don't waste my time" you huffed.

Ground Zero sighed, before he walked over to you.

"The fuck you think you're doing?" you spoke, taking a step back.

You pointed to where he was before.

"Keep your distance."

He rolled his eyes, before backing up.

"I came to say sorry. Even though you don't deserve it" he muttered.

You grabbed a dagger, keeping it close to you.

"Look, what I said was wrong. I shouldn't have blamed you for it. It was both our faults. And I should've taken responsibility for it instead of being a fucking child about it."

You smirked.

"Mmm. I'm sorry but it'll take more than that to earn ME back."

He glared.

"I'm sorry for acting that way. And I'm sorry for calling it a thing."

"Are you sorry for being a total dick?"

He nodded.

"Sorry for putting the blame on one person when we BOTH consented?! Sorry for-"

Slurrrrrrp slurp

You shut up, looking in the direction of the noise, seeing Fuji drinking a soda with a straw, the can empty.

"Damn I'm all out.." Fuji whined, before moving the straw around and slurping again.

Your eye twitched and Ground Zero turned his head to Fuji. Fuji continued to slurp, before his eyes looked up, seeing you glaring at him. You raised your dagger, eyes never leaving him.

"Uhhhhh did I do something?" he asked.

"Get out!" you screamed, throwing the dagger at him.

He quickly ducked, and the dagger made contact with the wall.

"Awwwwwww damn it! I just patched up the walls Boss!" he complained, before grabbing the dagger thrown at him and walking out of the room.

You turned back to Ground Zero, who was staring at you.

"Well?!" you asked.

He shook his head.

"I already said sorry" he sighed.

You ignored him, before walking away.

He grabbed your wrist.

"That's it?!" he yelled.

You growled, before turning around and slapping his cheek, hard.

"The fucking hell?!"

"You were the one who wanted to talk, not me! So don't make your case any worse than it is."

You yanked your wrist free.

You continued walking, before you stopped and looked over your shoulder.

"I can't forgive you for what you did so easily. But I'll ease up. Don't think that makes us chummy or some shit."

He nodded, a hand holding his cheek.

You smirked.

" 'Find yourself out the door' " you mocked.

He growled.

He didn't move, and you pulled out another dagger.

"Fine, fine."

He opened the door, and walked outside.

"Nice talk Mystique."

"See ya Zero Hero."

~~

Sorry for the sudden disappearance! Things got really busy and lovely and I couldn't get this done soon enough! But we're back! Hope you liked it! - -SleepyKacchan-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...