Hosie ~ {H+J}

By Panda_Squad01

(On Hold) These are one-shots and multi-shots about Josie and Hope. {We all know they're soulmates}šŸ”„šŸ§øāšœļø ~s... More

~{This is Unexpected}~
~{This is Unexpected 2}~
~{Cheater}~
~{Cheater 2}~
~{Cheater 3}~
~{Cheater 4}~
~{Move On}~
~{Move On 2}~
~{Move On 3}~
~{Move On 4}~
~{High School}~
~{Slumber Party}~
~{Slumber party 2}~
~{Slumber Party 3}~
"Biggest mistake"
"Biggest Mistake pt.2"
"Movie night?"
'New story'
Authors's note
'New story'-'not an update'

~{Party}~

3.3K 58 17
By Panda_Squad01

Background
Hope goes to Mystic falls high and she plays football. She also has a twin brother called Jax.

⚠️this chapter is very smut⚠️

"Hope's Pov"

*Before the game*
I am new in town and today is my first game against The Salvatore School. I'm pretty sure we're gonna kick their asses. Jax told that if we win, we can throw a party. So that's what I plan to do.

*time skipped*
'Second half of the hame'

We were starting the second half when the other team decided to change a player. I was so annoyed and trying to concentrate... I was doing great. Until I saw a brunette girl with curly hair, she was wearing a ponytail but I realized 'cuz of the waves in her hair (it's supposed to look like the ponytail Josie had in 3x12) and brown eyes. 'God how can a person look so good in yellow?!' I asked myself. I was brought back from my thoughts when the referee called to resume the game. I going fantastic until I heard something. I think I shouldn't have... I wasn't supposed to use my powers but I can't just shut my super hearing.

"Guys dad told me to tell you that you have to stop using your powers," the brunette said.

"Jo, please no one here knows what we are, they won't find out," the blonde girl said.

"Yeah but we're supposed to act and lose this game so they don't suspect anything. So keep acting and lose this game" the brunette said.

"Ok fine," the blonde said a little annoyed and the rest only nods.

I was shocked.

They are supernatural and we are only winning because they want us to win. 'But that doesn't mean I have to stay away, right' I ask myself.

*conversation between Jo and Hope— past term*

The referee called the end of the game. The whole game I tried to get close to the brunette but I couldn't, so I'm gonna talk to her now.

I was looking for her. I was so distracted that I bumped into someone and I fell and the person with me. I looked to see who it was... and there she was. The brunette I was looking for.

"I'm so sorry," she said with worried eyes then I looked and I was bleeding I must've fallen over something sharp.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna heal" I said with a smirk and she was shocked.

"W-what," she asks.

"Yeah, you know. You're a witch after all. You should know what I mean" I said. Then she grabbed my hand and led me inside the school (The Salvatore School).

"How do you know that," she asked.

"I might've overheard a conversation between you and your teammates," I said.

"So what. You just overhear other people's conversations?" She said kinda mad.

"Yess. I 'overheard' your conversation in wasn't intentional" I said a little bit frustrated by the conversation.

'Why am I fighting with a stranger' I thought to myself.

"Let me start again," I said. "My name is Hope and you are?" I ask.
I kinda already knew because the blonde called her Jo but I want to make a conversation.

"Ok sorry," she said. "I'm Josie" 'god her name so sweet just like her... ok I gotta stop doing this I thought.

"Beautiful name," I said- flirty mode activated.

"Thanks... but seriously though, why did you tell me what you are," she asked.

"Ooh, I haven't told you what I am. But I know you're a witch" I said with a seductive voice.

"That's half true" that confused me. "But how do you know I'm a witch. my sister didn't say I was one" I smirked.

"I can smell it," I said.

"Ok got it. But what do you mean? You didn't tell me what you were. Aren't you a wolf?" I just smiled.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I said with a smirk, she just looked confused. "Hey my twin is throwing a party today you can come if you want. Invite your friends too. Here's my number, I'll be sending you the address if you want to come" I said giving her my phone number.

"Ok yeah, I'll let you know," she said. "Ok, I got to go now. It was nice to meet you Josie" I said making my way out.

"Nice to meet you too Hope" I heard her say before passing the door.

*present time*

I saw my brother and decided to let him know.

"Hey, Jax. I invited someone" I say. "Already found someone," he says and a smirk appears on his face.

"Maybe. She might bring some friends. Just saying" I say.

*Party time*

There are a lot of people at the party. I'm talking with someone when suddenly, I see some of the guys and girls looking at someone, It's Josie. I decide to excuse myself and go to Josie, she was with some guys and girls but they separated so now is only her and the blonde. Who I suspect is her sister.

"Hi," I say with a smile.

"Hey Hope," she says. God, she looks beautiful and she's wearing a tank top and I skirt a really small one. "This is my twin sister." She says looking at the blonde.

"Fraternal," the blonde says. "I'm Lizzie" she introduces herself.

"I'm Hope," I say then I look at my twin who is checking her out and I call him.

"Hi," he says.

"This is my twin, Jax. Jax these are Lizzie and Josie" I say. "Nice to meet you," he says and we make a small conversation.

"Would you ladies like a drink?" he says then looks at Lizzie and smirks. "Yeah sure. Would you lead the way" Lizzie says. They are flirting. "Of course love. Follow me" he says and they disappear.

"So," I say. "So?" She says kinda asking. "You decided to come," I say with a smirk. "Yeah. I was bored so why not come" she says.

"Well, I'm happy that you were bored," I say, we talk a little bit but I think it's time to get drunk.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, why not," She says. I grab her hand and lead the way to the kitchen because we have better alcohol there ( I forgot the party is at the twin's house).

When we arrive at the kitchen we find Jax and Lizzie making out. Clearly a little drunk. They look at us. "Sorry," me and Josie say then I grab a bottle and we make our way out of the kitchen.

"That was weird," I say.

"Yeah our twins are making out," she says laughing.

"Here you go," I say and give her a drink.

after some shots, I decided that I wanted to dance.

"Let's go dance," I say and grab her by the wrist.

We start dancing and I keep staring at her. God, why does she has to be so hot? Suddenly she pulls me closer. I can feel the hot breath and the alcohol in it too.

"Let's go somewhere else," I say.

"Ok," she says.

⚠️this is smut⚠️
Without thinking twice. I grab her by the wrist and lead the way to my room.

When we arrive, I open the door when we get in, I lock the door and pull her against the wall. She is biting her lower lip. God, I wanna kiss her.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask because I need consent to kiss her. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me without warning.

I kiss her back and put my hands on her waist. We need air so I pull away and without thinking it twice I start to kiss and suck her neck and put my hands on her hips. A moan escapes from her mouth and I decided to suck harder. After a minute I finally find her weak point and I start to leave love marks on it and more moans escape from her mouth.

"H-Hope I-I need m-more" she moans. I kiss her on the lips and lift her by the waist, she puts her legs around my waist. I make my way to the bed, put her down without breaking the kiss and I'm on top. She makes her way under my shirt and my spine shivers at the touch. She decided to play alpha and turn us around. So now she's on top, she starts kissing my neck and it makes me moan I let my hands wander until I get to her butt and squeezed it, she moans and I decide to put her shirt out of the way. I ask for consent she just nods. I take off her shirt 'god she has abs' I decide she has played enough and I flip us back, so I can be on top of her again. I decide to put my shirt out of the way, she stares at me and I decide that I want to take her bra off.

"Can I take it off?" I ask pointing to her bra.

"Yeah can I take yours off?" she asks. I just nod.

She takes my bra off first. She stares at my boobs and I kiss her. I take her bra off and is my turn to stare. I kiss one of her boobs and a gasp escapes her mouth. I start licking and kissing her left boob. Once I'm done with that one I start with the right one.

"T-that feels g-good," she says, I just smirk. Once I'm done, I decide to make my way to the skirt living kisses on her abdomen not living one single space without a kiss.

When I get to the skirt. I look at her and she just nods. I decide to tease her a little bit. So I start touching around her clit and lips also touching her center.

"S-stop teasing me H-Hope" 'god I love when she moans my name' "Hope I n-need you" she moans, clearly running outta breath. I put her panties out the way. And start kissing her clit.

"GOD HOPE THAT FEELS GOOD" she yells. I made a little spell without her realizing it so no one can hear her. I lick up and down her clit until I get to her center.

"HOPE I NEED MORE" she lets out practically yelling. I put two fingers into her and start to pull them in and out. She moans more and more. Her hands are in my hair and she's sweating already.

"God, Jo you're so tight," I say.

I decide to kiss her neck and pull my fingers in and out faster. I feel her orgasm increasing. So I decided to add a third finger and kiss her neck harder. She is biting her lower lip to hold the moans. So I decided to come back to her clit and start licking it.

"Hope god that feels so good" she lets out.

"H-Hope I'm gonna cum" 'fuck I gotta make her wait a little longer. I start slowing down and start teasing her clit.

"W-why are you stopping," she asks.

"Beg me," I say. My wolf clearly coming out.

"What," she asked confused.

"Beg me to let you cum" I say seductive tone in my voice. She's getting close to my ear.

"Please Alpha let me cum" she says 'god that sounds so hot I can feel my eyes glowing.

"Your wish is my command," I say. I start going faster again and playing with her clit. With the hand that I'm not using, I start playing with her boobs and she starts to moan my name, after a few minutes, she comes all over my mouth and fingers. I move to the other side of the bed facing Josie and start to lick my fingers.

"God that's hot," she says and then kisses me.

"You think," I say. When I realize she's on top of me.

"What you thought only you were going to have fun," she ask. And start to kiss my neck. Suddenly she stops.

"I think you have too many clothes on," she says smirking.
"Can I please take them off?" she says pointing at the rest of my clothes, I just nod at her.

She starts taking my clothes off but she is doing it way too slow.

"You're such a tease," I say. She just smirks.

"Ask me to do it faster than," she says with an innocent smile.

"Can you please do it faster, beautiful?" I say kissing her. She just smirks. When she gets to the panties, she does NOT take them off instead she just starts playing on top of them.

"God Josie that feels so good". I say. Moans start coming out of my mouth and to hold them, I bite my lower lip. Josie decided that she wanted to tease me more so she started to tease my clit and my panties are still on. Why is she doing this... I need her inside already. She starts to kiss and suck my neck I think she found my weak point 'cause I can't hold the moans anymore.

"Love, I need you inside" I let out.
"What was that I didn't hear," she says obviously teasing me.
"JOSIE I NEED YOU INSIDE ME PLEASE" I yell. She put my panties aside and then put one finger in. I let out a moan, she started sucking my clit. But I need more.

"B-Baby I-I need m-more," I say running out of breath. She puts another two fingers inside me.

"You're so wet," she says. I couldn't hold the moans anymore, so I decided to grab her head and pull her into a kiss. She pulls away the moment she realizes she's helping me hold the moans.

"Don't be a bad girl. I like it when you moan my name" she whispers in my ear seductively. I feel my orgasm increasing.

"JO IM GONNA CUM" I yell. She looks at me with an evil smirk.

"It would be very rude if I stop without letting you cum, wouldn't it?" She asks teasing me.

"Don't you dare I'm the Alpha here" I say "Now would you make your Alpha cum" I ask with my eyes shining bright gold.

"Of course Alpha," she says with a seductive voice. She kisses me and then goes down and starts playing and using her mouth to suck my clit. God how does she do that... Stop crushing Hope you just met her today. GOD, I JUST MET HER TODAY AND I'M ALREADY CRUSHING THIS IS BAD. I was brought out of my thoughts when I couldn't help it anymore.

"JO IM CUMMING" I yell.

"Let it out babe," she says with a soft voice that makes her even hotter. I started cumming all over her face. Jo didn't put her fingers out until I stopped cumming and then licked her fingers before kissing me and moving to the other side of the bed.

"That was awesome," I said out of breath.

"Yeah it was, but I'm pretty sure I have to go," she says and I look at her. 'I really want to do this again but I just met her I can't ask her to stay... can't I?!' I'm gonna do it I don't care if I get rejected I really like her.

"Can we do it again another time?!" I ask.

"Ooh I thought this was only a one-night stand," she says. I felt something break. "But we can do it again if you want, I really liked it," she says, this brought a smile to my face.

"I liked it too," I say. "I have an idea, why don't you stay and I'll drive you to your school tomorrow," I say. "Plus I'm pretty sure your sister is staying" I added.

"In that case" she pauses and gets close to my ear "what do you want to do Alpha," she says.

And that wasn't the last time she called me that. And god I loved it.

'Authors' note'

Hey, guys so here is the new chapter I hope you like it is kinda long but I think it's worth it. Sorry if there are some mistakes. I'm doing this at midnight so yeah. Please let me know if you like it. Also, I want to create a new story of Hope and Her twin but not a one-shot story. Just one story of both of them going to The Salvatore School, I don't know if you guys would like that or not. I apologize for the late updates but my school year is ending and I need to focus on my grades, Sorry.

Lots of love
Ashly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.4K 18
A collection of imagines and one shots about Hosie not updating anymore best ranking: #3 in bisexual girls 23/03/2019
40.9K 990 22
Hope Mikaelson and Josette Saltzman share a strong friendship, or is it more? Together the two fight every problem the universe throws at them, and...
347K 8.8K 30
After waking up from a vivid dream of a wolf, Josie Saltzman discovers that she has been imprinted on and now has a connection with a person that she...
10.6K 266 14
josie and hope have been bestfriends since 5th grade, they used to like eachother but never told eachother. will history repeat itsself? also lizzie...