Angel or Demon [Taekook Top!T...

De haizy_lush

An Angel and Demon are sent to earth. They both are given a mission. They have till the end of the week to fi... Mais

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24[epilogue]
NEXT
should I?
Bonus pt.1 [Namjin]
Bonus pt.2 (Taekook)
Bonus pt.3 [Yoonmin]
Bonus [final]

7

2.5K 158 32
De haizy_lush

Human realm,

"This is a waste of time!" Taehyung sits down in the chair, Jungkook shrugs with his lips around the straw of a drink he ordered.

They were at the same cafe they first went to. For some reason Jungkook really loves it and also the employee he talked to on the first day still recognized him and apparently he was the owner of that cafe.

"The cafe?" Jungkook questions when Tae glares at him.

"No! This whole mission. We are on our 3rd day, we spent the entire second day looking for Dimian the guardian and we couldn't pick up any senses" the demon places his head on the table.

Taehyung was right. They exhausted themselves yesterday trying to find the guardian and it was no use. After Jungkook slightly burned Taehyung with his power they stayed mad at each other for exactly 20 minutes but then they couldn't stay mad at each other so they went back to being friends, with Taehyung occasionally flirting with Jungkook. The Angel can't deny the fluttering of his heart every time the demon says something flirty but for the sake of the mission he keeps a straight face.

Taehyung occasionally takes the flirting too far than he intends to. Mild touching and ruffling the Angel's hair.

Jungkook was like a magnet and Taehyung was a compass and every time Jungkook was near him it drove Tae crazy.

Taehyung believes all of that happens because he is a Demon and Jungkook is an Angel. A Demon can be attracted to an Angel, it's common.

"C'mon koo, let's do something fun today"

Jungkook sighs, "I told you not to call me Koo"

"I thought you love being called koo" Jungkook hates himself for revealing it to the demon. "Shut up," he said.

"The Amount of time you say 'shut up' in a day amuses me" Tae grins.

"The Amount of time you say something stupid in a day amuses me" Jungkook rolls his eyes, a smile forming on his lips.

Tae simply smiles. Jungkook being himself Amuses him. He wants to know more about him.

They can be friends right? Nothing bad could happen right?

_______

They were now in a hotel room relaxing, too exhausted to do anything. Another day of searching led them nowhere.

"Are we even in the right place?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes. Our demon senses picked up signals in Seoul and he must be in this city" Taehyung says.

"Maybe your powers are weak down here," Jungkook says. He should have just kept his mouth shut. What happens in the next few minutes could have been avoided if he had kept his mouth shut.

"No. Look at this" Taehyung pulled out a crystal from his jacket.

It looked so cool and captivating, "Wow..what is it?"

"It's the demon power crystal, you know--to turn on and off our powers in the human realm." Tae says.

"Oh Can I hold it?" Jungkook asks, his eyes wide and curious, his lips slightly open, he looks like a kid asking for candy.

Taehyung shouldn't have handed it over but he did, "um-yeah. Be careful with it"

Jungkook eagerly nods and takes it in his hand, "wow it looks so beautiful"

Taehyung smiles at the boy, "where's yours?"

"Huh?" Jungkook asks not looking up from the crystal.

"I heard the Special Grade royal Angels and the A grade Angels can turn on and off their powers too since they visit human realms---oh I also heard that it looks like a leaf, show it to me" Taehyung smiles curiously. He has never seen it before.

Shit. Jungkook messed up. "ha..no...I can't--"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung tilts his head, the smile still on his lips, "don't be like that. I showed you mine, c'mon trust me. I thought we were friends"

"We are friends-" Jungkook swallowed, "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure" Taehyung looks relaxed and all ears ready to listen to anything the Angel says.

"Promise me you won't get mad" Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

"Depends on what you say, but I'll be considerate." Tae nods.

"Okay--um I d-don't have the leaf" Jungkook looks at his feet.

Taehyung starts laughing and Jungkook couldn't understand what was going on, "If you don't want to show it then say it, you suck at lying" he laughs again, "how can an A grade Angel not have one"

Jungkook bit his lips, "It's cause I'm not"

Taehyung stills, 'what?"

"I'm not an A grade"

Taehyung clenches his jaw, "don't lie"

"I'm not," Jungkook said.

Taehyung tried to keep his cool, "So ? B grade then?"

Jungkook shakes his head, the crystal in his hand long forgotten.

Taehyung took another step towards Jungkook and the Angel regretted it, he shouldn't have said anything. He couldn't read Taehyung. He couldn't tell what the Demon was feeling.

"What Grade then?" Taehyung's voice was close to a growl.

"Grade E' he mumbles.

"Speak up" Taehyung raises his voice which sends shivers down the Angel's spine. "Grade E" he says a little louder.

Taehyung didn't know Grade E angels exist in the first place and especially an Angel that's as old as Jungkook could never be a Grade E.

"You were not only lying to me but also a Grade that's lower than the lower ! it's your fault that we can't find the Guardian" Tae says.

"S-sorry"

"Shut up ! you remember what I said the other day? What I will do to you if you weren't an A grade" Tae stepped closer.

"I--I'm sorry for lying but aren't we friends?" Jungkook asked, tears in his eyes.

"You!" Tae raised his hand to pull on his own hair but Jungkook thought he was going to hit him and he tried to step back but tripped on the table and fell to the ground. The crystal flying out of his hand and breaks crashing against the wall.

Taehyung gasped, "JUNGKOOK !! what the hell !?"

Jungkook realized what he did, now the tears were uncontrollable, "I'm so sorry it slipped" he got up, his back still hurting from the fall

Taehyung gripped the boy's arm, "I told you to be careful." The rage Tae felt was too much for Jungkook to handle. The now powerless demon crushed Jungkook's hand by just holding it tight.

"AH Tae..it hurts..I'm sorry"

"Hurts!? You are that weak !? My power now is compared to the power a human hold ! Can a human hurt you ?" he let go pushing him on the bed.

Taehyung stood and watched the Angel rubbing his arms in pain.

"Now we can't do anything ! we can't even go back with your stupid powers !! we won't be able to find the guardian !! it's all on you" Taehyung poked Jungkook's chest with his fingers.

"Please let me explain--"

"Shut up ! Angels always destroy Demons ! I should have known" Taehyung yells.

"I'm sorry--Tae--I--"

"I don't want to look at you anymore" Tae stormed off the room, shutting the door behind him with a loud bang.

Jungkook picked up the broken pieces. "I'm so stupid and useless ! I shouldn't have agreed to come to earth ! this is all my fault ! I shouldn't have believed that I could do it" he cried.

'Jiminie please come and save me. I wanna come home' he found himself praying like the pathetic soul he was.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.4K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
21.7K 361 44
Where 4 demons and 4 hybrids meet and their life changes in a good way. And all of this pictures of me and my friends are fake cuz we are just teenag...
2K 136 20
Where Jimin never believed in god or angel always hated it until he got a book that changed his life Angel= Yoongi Human = Jimin if you don't like...
340K 21.5K 73
From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by the red string of fate with another sou...