The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

57

7.4K 361 174
By cocopuffandheroine

ARIEL POV

Sleepy sex with Angelo was possibly the best form of sex. Sleepy sex with Angelo while being engaged to him was even more sentimental and erotic.

With dirty sweet nothings whispered to my ears, he made sure to love me and hurt me in the sweetest and best way possible. Thus, too many a rounds and a hot shower later, I followed Angelo into our shared closet.

While he donned a suit, I rummaged around my stuff for a good sports bra and a matching pair of leggings so I could go do some stretching and yoga before actually starting to dance.

If I ever went back, I wanted to be ready for whatever they wanted. I wanted to be prepared just incase I was dancing on the big stages again.

As much as I would put the blame on my parents shoulder every now and then, it was also true that I did find some sort of self satisfaction when I danced in front of thousands of people. And when I finished, I would've left them a clapping mess.

I liked it. I liked the feeling of appreciation it brought me and the rush of happiness that ran through my blood after every performance. I wanted to go back now. I wonder if mum keeps in touch with the school I used to dance for.

Even she if did, I doubt they'd let me back into my old position again. I was the face of their school. The prima ballerina, the blinking little star. And then I wasn't.

"Where are you lost?" Angelo asked coming to stand behind me, as he adjusted his suit jacket. I was still in a towel in front of the mirror, my garments in my grip.

"Nothing." I grimace. "Just wondering if they'll have me back."

"Who?" Angelo asked.

"The school I used to dance for." I replied. "I doubt it, to be honest."

"Why ever not, amore mio?" He asked placing a kiss on my shoulder. "And even if they don't, you always have me to have you-

"You won't." I warn knowing well what he was about to suggest.

"I make no promises, tadpole." He chuckles, his mouth still lingering on my shoulder, arms around my waist.

"You're never going to make it to work, this way." I sigh rolling my head to the other side, giving Angelo a better access to pepper me with kisses.

"Try and keep me." He whispers. "Roman might have my head today. He's royally pissed."

"What is up with him, anyway?" I ask leaning my head back to Angelo's chest. His hands were now creeping up from my waist to cup the mounds of fat on my chest. I hummed in response as my nipples peaked into two hard buds.

I wonder if I ever will be able to resist this man. But then I was fucked the moment I lap danced for him- for some extra cash. Sigh.

"I don't know." Angelo replies. "Roman is a very private person."

I glare at Angelo, tilting my head back to see his face. "Is he?"

"He is." Angelo sighs straightning up himself.

"If it were someone else, I would've believed it without a doubt. But that's you Angelo. There is nothing private between the pair of you." I say with a slight roll of my eyes.

Angelo shakes his head. "It's not my place to tell you, sweetness." Leaning down he places a kiss on my mouth that makes me sigh. "Ask your friend."

"But she wouldn't say anything either." I sigh. "I am worried about them, Angel. Blaire has isolated herself and Roman is being-"

Angelo raises an eyebrow at me.

"Indifferent." I whisper, tugging at the end of my towel to let it fall as I quickly put on the grey and blue sports bra and leggings. "Neither of them deserves it-"

"Blaire might leave for England." Angelo adds. "Roman thinks she needs time for herself. To collect herself and mature over time-"

"Roman shouldn't be the boss of thinking that." I frowned. "That's not fair. He can't keep deciding for her every time!"

"I said might, tadpole." Angelo makes a sound of annoyance. "Might. It's not settled yet. And stop playing devil's advocate."

Devil's advocate? Really?

I scoff. "Are you for real, right now?"

"I am being very much real, Ariel." He said. His voice loosing the soft, gentle tone he uses with me and replacing by the one he keeps for the professional part of his life.

The Capo Bestone part.

"Would you ever stop siding with Roman and at least, and think about Blaire? For once?" I ask. My voice changing as well.

God, this is not how I imagined our morning to turn out.

"I am not siding with Roman." Angelo replies with a sigh, buttoning up his suit jacket. "I am telling you what it is. She should go and take time to herself. She's overwhelmed, she's sorry? She's miserable. She needs time."

"Yeah and you and Roman get decide that for her?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest. "Why doesn't Roman let her come to him and talk to him? Why not give her the space she needs instead of making up decisions for her?"

"Nobody is making any decisions for her!" Angelo snaps, obviously loosing his patience.

"Doesn't really seem like it." I mumble with a roll of my eyes as I tug the towel away from my hair.

I don't like Angelo right now. Don't get me wrong, I love him. I love him so very much but at this moment, he's not my favourite person.

My pink tendrils fall over my shoulders in wet curls.

And the next thing I feel is my back hitting the full length mirror behind and Angelo's mouth on me. He fervently kisses me. Shutting me up from whatever come back I had prepared in my mind.

Drinking in my gasp of surprise and my hum of approval. His hands travel from my waist to my exposed stomach to my breasts before he gives the mound of fat a squeeze.

I moan into his intense kiss. Lips and tongue. Caressing each other, dancing to their own special song. With his mouth clamped around my bottom lip, Angelo roughly tugs on my flesh. A raw need blossoms inside of me as he pushes himself away.

"More." I breathe.

"Don't argue with me, baby." He rasps. "You know how much I hate it."

"I didn't realize we were arguing." I breathe, still unable to catch my breath. "We were conversing-"

"Were we, baby?" He asks, his knuckles caressing my stomach. Closing my eyes, I sigh.

This man!

"Stop using my weakness to your touch as your armour." I whispered. Angelo chuckled.

"That's not a nice thing to do to your soon to be wife, Angelo." I add. "Also known as manipulation, my love."

"You're sweet, amore mio." He whispers. "I love how your lips quiver, waiting for me to have them."

God!

Angelo places a chaste kiss on my mouth. Again. Two kisses. I breathe.

"Sweet girl." He whispers. "I love how your mouth pluckers up wanting more."

"More."

Kiss.  "Is that better, tadpole?"

"Yes." I breathe.

Humming, Angelo moves the wet tendrils of hair behind my ears. "So pretty. Mine, aren't you?"

"Yes."

God, he was something else.

"When do you want to get married, amore mio?" He asks in a whisper. Somewhere in the puddle that I was turned into, I find the strength to open my eyes.

"Soon." I smiled.

"A big fairytale?" He asks moving his hand to run his knuckles down my cheek. "Hmm?"

"No." Beaming I shake my head. My answer makes Angelo frown. "Just a small one. I don't care. As long as it's you and me."

"It is always, you and me, sweetness." Angelo whispers. "Always."

"Promise me?" I humm, clasping his hand in both of mine and bringing it to my lips. "Promise me, Angel."

"I promise, sweetheart." He says placing a kiss on my forehead as I kiss his knuckles. "I promise."

Angelo still had to meet with Roman pretty early. Since it was just ten to eight, I made my man a little breakfast and sat beside him as he ate and took some calls.

I don't understand, isn't it a little too early for people to be worried about construction and all? I mean- not that I would know.

What do I know?

"Good morning." We hear as Blaire walks into the dining room. Agressively rubbing her eyes with the heels of her hand. Hair a mess and a scowl resting on her face.

"Hey." I smiled. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

"I don't know." She yawns. "Y'all aren't really quiet at night you know?" Pulling up a chair across from me, she takes a seat.

"Neither are y'all quiet early in the morning." She adds.

"Sorry." I winced from embarrassment as I glanced at Angelo. He was rather enraged instead of being uneasy.

I don't understand why he was so indifferent toward Blaire. And neither was he willing to share any information with me.

Rude.

"Sit." I sighed. "I'll get you breakfast."

"Okay." Blaire yawned pouring herself a big glass of water from the pitcher that I had filled with iced water. "I don't want eggs though."

"Alright." I smiled pushing myself up from the chair and venturing into the kitchen.

"Well then fuck you too, you fucking asshole!" Blaire yelled as I was done putting the apple slices to her plate. Her outburst made me sigh.

The next second I heard her stomp into the kitchen, breathing deep. Engraged from whatever fight he had with Angelo.

"Here." I offered her the plated food. "I didn't put eggs but added apples."

"Thanks." She grumbled. "Can you tell your fiance to not talk to me? Or about me? He's fucking rude and biased."

"Okay." I reply giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze. "I'll tell him." I don't even ask what made her cuss as loud as she did. But then again, she has been acting out quite a lot so there is that.

"Why did you even agree to marry him?" She asks with a scoff. "He's truly the epitome of rude and the most biased person I have ever seen."

"I am marrying him because I love him." I said with a little smile putting the apple peels on the waste bin under the sink. "That's why?"

"Why is he so fucking mean to me, Bubbles?" She asks angrily dropping her fork on the plate. It makes a clattering sound hitting the China. "Why does he judge me so damn much! What did I ever do to him?"

"I don't know, babe." I sigh. "Nobody tells me anything that goes around here, so I can't really say."

"Well, that's because you cry too much and nag too and play mum too much and then everybody has to take a dime out of their pocket to console you." She snaps.

"True." I agree. "Eat- I'll- I'll see Angelo out. Okay?"

Well, she wasn't wrong though. I thought. As blunt and as nonsugared as it was, it was true.

I nag too much.

"Yeah." She replies going back to eat her food.

With a rag towel in my grip while wiping my hands dry, I walk out to give Angelo a kiss before he leaves for the day.

"What's wrong with Blaire?" Angelo asks me as soon as I stand in front of him to give him a little kiss.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck, standing up in my toes. "All I heard was her yelling at you? What was that about?"

"Roman called. Asked if she was still here and I replied that she was still breathing- I have no idea what has her so offended."

"She'll calm down." I smile placing chaste kiss on his mouth. "She's just stressed. I'll make her some tea."

"How about you don't make her some tea and how about you go get start on that yoga?" Angelo asks. "Hmm?"

"Shush." Shaking my head, I place a finger against his mouth. "I'm going make Blaire some-"

The abrupt ting of my phone cuts me off.

"I'm going to make Blaire some tea and then I'm going to do that yoga and dance for a while-"

My phone tings again earning making me utter a sound of annoyance.

"I'll see you for dinner, baby." Angelo shakes his head giving me yet another kiss and turning to walk out. I pick up the wretched device from the table to see who needed me so early.

I half hoped it would be Belle. She makes everything better. I half hoped it would be her smiling face flashing across the screen but instead-

Instead, the video clip showed Belle, my sweet little sister tied up to a chair. Her down like eyes leaking tears like waterfalls as she yells, kicking her feet.

My God. I palm pressed against my mouth, I back up against the wall. A voice message drawls out.

The words of which, I can't even hear because all that rings in my ears are the screams of my little sister.

"Sweetheart-" I hear Angelo. He was making back into the house. A frown in his face. "Have you seen my work phone-"

Tears blurry my vision as I watch the fifteen second video clip helplessly. Backed against the wall of my dining room.

"Ariel?" Angelo frowns rushing to my side. Belle's cries vibrate out from the speakers of my phone.

"Che cazzo?" (What the fuck?) Angelo snaps snatching the phone from my grip. The voice message replays again. The floor vanishes under me.

"Ariel?" It was Blaire. "Hey what's wrong?"

Angelo kneels down by me as my head gives up at the horrible scene of my little sister being hostage in a dark rusty room. "Baby, breathe for me."

"Breathe for me, Ariel." Angelo whispers again, rubbing my arms gently.

"Belle." I whisper. "Angelo- Belle. Belle, she's- Oh God, Angelo! That's Belle!"

"Shush, baby." He whispers pulling me to him and tosses the phone at Blaire. "Get Eli on the phone for me. Now."

Blaire doesn't question him as he fishes out his phone to call whoever.

My phone rings.

"It's your mum." Blaire mutters.

"Put it on speaker." Angelo rasps.

Blaire obliges. I think. Because I can't see. My face is pressed to Angelo's chest.

"Ariel?" My mama's raspy voice comes out from the phone's speaker. "Ariel, sweetheart-"

But I don't hear anything after that. Angelo rips the phone from Blaire's hand and rasps out in fluent Italian.

"Eli?" Blaire snaps. "This is me, Blaire. We need a number traced. Yeah. Yeah, uh Ariel's contracts yes. Can you get everyone at Angelo's in ten? Yeah yeah, No, I don't have my computer. Call Roman for me would you? See you in ten."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I roughly went through it so Ig there aren't any errors. But I'll check em later. Lemme knu bout the chapter.

Also, who had Belle? And- why? Hmm~

-November.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
566K 8.6K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
870K 24.7K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
4.4M 116K 78
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...