The Vampire Prince ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm... More

Before you read
Chapter 1 : Pilot
Chapter 2 : Invited
Chapter 3 : The Great City
Chapter 5 : Date?
Chapter 6 : Avoiding Him
Chapter 7 : Exposed
Chapter 8 : Explanations
Chapter 9 : Flashbacks
Chapter 10 : Cursed
Chapter 11 : Awakened
Chapter 12 : The Rise of Venatores
Chapter 13 : The Great War
Chapter 14 : Miles Apart
Chapter 15 : Family Dearest
Chapter 16 : Official Date
Chapter 17 : Suffering
Chapter 18 : First time
Chapter 19 : Winters
Chapter 20 : Disapproval
Chapter 21 : PDA
Chapter 22 : The Red Room
Chapter 23 : Traitor
Chapter 24 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 25 : Don't Go Yet
Chapter 26 : Anew
Chapter 27 : The Royal Family
Chapter 28 : Marked
Chapter 29 : Captured
Chapter 30 : Transition
Chapter 31 : Vampire's Day Out
Chapter 32 : Sensual Lovers
Chapter 33 : Preparations
Chapter 34 : Founder's Day
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Vacation
Chapter 37 : Demons of Past
Chapter 38 : The Attack-P1
Chapter 39 : The Attack-P2
Epilogue : Reconciled
Bonus - shorts
Bonus - Random shorts
Last Bonus

Chapter 4 : Friendly Stranger

9.4K 372 59
By brownboiiii

-
Axel's office above

-

Axel's Pov:

The meeting went in a blurr and I couldn't pay attention to whatever bullshit they were saying.

It was a good thing that I read those files before the meeting and knew that all of these issues could have been solved by these idiots themselves instead of sitting here and arguing for 3 hours. I couldn't even focus in what the board was saying , all they did was shouting and arguing.

Like how was getting new models and getting new designers was being discussed here.

All they have to do was to leave those files on my desk and I could have just signed them.
Like why are they even arguing over recruiting new models and designers when we certainly need them?

I already gave them the order to do that and here they are arguing that we shouldn't?!

My mind wandered off to someone whom I invited to stay over at my house and weirdly who also appeared in my dream yesterday.

The dream was weirdly erotic and I woke up with raging hard on and a wet spot on my boxers.

The dream started of weirdly like I was in a party drinking and then suddenly in a flash I was running in a forest from something, and blood red eyes seemed to follow me but then the scene changed and I was in my house , in my room and the sight infront of me was what made me hard just by thinking it.

I moved towards him , there he was my precious angel tied up in black satin ribbons sitting there waiting for me to do something , anything to his body which was all mine to please, love and abuse.

His body naked and glistening with sweat of nervousness, glowing due to red lights of the room.

I grabbed his chin and jerked him upwards towards my face. My breath fanning over his lips and I could see he wanted nothing just me to kiss him senseless.

He whimpered , I knew he wanted to see what was happening to him but he couldn't for there was a blindfold on his eyes.

I went to kiss him .
My lips perfectly moulded into his like we were made for each other.
It started slow filled with passion which soon turned into a heated makeout session.
Just few moments later he moved back panting for air.

I started moving towards his jaw kissing it slowly as slow moans and gasps left his mouth.

The surrounding was heating up quickly , I slowly palmed him and slid my hands into his boxers.
" sir " he whimpered. It turned me on to great extent .

" Sir" he whimpered again,

but this time it sounded different .

It wasn't his soft , lust laced , nearly broken voice .

It was a professionally uncomfortable sound.

"SIR" I jerked suddenly and found myself in the meeting room.

I shook my head to clear those thoughts and looked around to find all eyes of the board were on me .

"Sir, what do you think?" A young man from the board asked.

" Yeah it's fine , I saw the finances , I would suggest you look after the broadcasting whereas do you seriously appointing new models and designs is something to discuss in meetings like this?! Next time don't tell me things I already know and be less lethargic"

I told them and dismissed them and they took off .

It was 3pm now and I was already exhausted.
I decided to head out to lunch and then home.
I was feeling antsy today , a weird sense of dread washed over me and I wanted nothing more than to just sleep the day off.

Those weird feelings were result of the long shifts of work I did.
But the dream last night added more to it and I kept telling me it was nothing but a weird dream. I just saw him maybe that's why.
Eventhough I met the guy yesterday it felt like I have known him for eternity and he somehow embedded himself deep into my subconscious.

"Sharon , I'm not feeling good I'll be heading out early today" i told my assistant. She looked up and nodded.
"Yes sir. I'll inform you if something happens. Have a good day ."

I left the building and after eating at a nearby restaurant I headed home.

Just as I parked my car in my garage ,my mind immediately drifted to him.

What he must be doing right now? Did he leave? Or is he still there?
I got out of the car and headed inside.
The house was quiet as usual.

I saw Rosa my house worker cleaning around the stairs. Just as she saw me , she ran inside the kitchen and brought me a glass of water.

" How was your day sir?"
She asked as she handed me the water which I took.
"It went well, where is Nyx?" I asked her getting straight to the point.

She raised her eyebrows in confusion before her face lit up and she replied.

"Oh that handsome lad, he asked me if there was some empty space where he could work so I showed him the empty place near the garden. He is in the backyard!" She said and I nodded .

She left to do her work.

I felt a pang of jealousy and anger when she called him handsome.
Wow Axel possesive much? My inner subconscious sneered at me.

I shook my head and groaned in frustration.

What the hell is happening to me? Why am I having weird thoughts about 'HIM'? And what's with the curiosity? This was giving me a headache.

I sighed and shrugged off my coat and hung it up near the door and then I made my way to garden and when I reached there , I was sure my jaw touched the floor.

I could not decide what was more alluring.

The handsome naked male standing in front me only in black boxers, or the art piece which he was working on.

It seems like he was painting my garden but the colours and hint of imagination which he used of his own made the painting look like as if it was a scene of some weird fantasy world.

"Wow" I muttered and it was supposed to be quiet but I said it out loud.

He jumped in surprise dropping his brush and turned around quickly.

"Oh god you scared the hell out of me mate!" he said shocked and quickly gained his composure.

"Ugh oh umm I'm sorry ,I ugh needed a place to work and I asked that lady and she shown me this place I hope you don't
mind. I will be done in a few and clean up this mess. And ugh thank you for the compliment also thank you for letting me stay here , no one would be kind enough to do that and I hope I'm not intruding or something and I'm ranting so I think should stop before you tell me to just shut up ugh yeah !"

He said quickly while his hand flailed here and there and ended with a light blush on his cheeks.
I laughed.

" It's fine , and Oh wait!!
are you blushing ? " he shook his head but it was obvious .

It made him look more adorable when he did that little shake of his head to say no.

" Don't mind you look cute." I said without thinking and he went a deeper shade of red making me laugh again.

" Cute" I mumbled smiling.

Only then I realised what I said and my eyes went wide.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I quickly changed the topic before I could overthink or he could point it out.

"Can you show me when it is done?" I asked him to change the topic and also genuinely interested.

"Yeah sure" he said smiling .

And began working on his art piece again.

I headed back inside and towards the kitchen.

It was currently 4 something in the evening , I decided to make myself and Nyx some coffee. The sun was just setting and Nyx was painting an outstanding piece of art of my backyard.

After grabbing our mugs I went outside and settled the mugs on a table and offered him his cup.

He took it and started sipping while looking at his nearly complete work.

" So what you do usually?"
I asked trying to make a conversation as I sipped on my own coffee.

" Well I'm an artist I could say , I usually paint and make sculpture which are displayed at the city art gallery.
People buy it if they like it."
He told me shrugging.

" So your artworks are displayed there, can I ask what section?
I would love to visit."
I asked him.

He looked at me and grinned.
" Well I see you're interested , my artworks are placed in the vintage and modern art section under the name of Venatores."

He told me still smiling like a cute happy kid.
His smile made his dimples pop out and he looked even more adorable.

My eyes fell on a black sketchbook which belonged to him.

"Can I see your sketchbook?" I asked pointing towards the book lying there.
He turned around and there was hesitation on his face.

"It's fine if you don't want to!" I quickly said.

"Umm no it's just I don't show my sketches to anyone cause they are quite graphic and sensual but if you wanna see them ,you can.
As long as you're comfortable with it just know that the sketches are not so good and little bit graphic other than that you can have a look."
He offered his sketchbook to me and sat down on the floor mixing some colours.

I started flipping the pages and the sketches were beautiful would be an understatement they were outstanding.

He made everything so detailed like I could see the smal hairs on a small bee that flew around a flower in vast painting of river scene.

" They are perfect , how can you say this is bad, it's perfect!!
And there is nothing graphi- " i stopped mid sentence when my eyes fell on the contents on next page .

He smirked but didn't look up.

There was a sketch of a man tied in straps with a gag tied around his mouth and a blindfold on his eyes.

His member was standing erect and he was sitting in what seemed like a bed in the typical submissive position.
The sketch was erotic as fuck.

I get it now why he didn't want to show this. But this made me hard.

Like damn hard , I could make an outline of my dick in my pants.

I shook my head ,trying to waive off the thought.

Boys never made me hard and it shouldn't.

I flipped again and oh my god did he sketched an orgy??!

I wanted to close it , my mind said fucking close it but my eyes and hands forced me not to as I gazed lustfully at the sketch.

It appeared to be a grand ballroom or something where it took place and there were also naked people dancing and drinking and this was all shown in the sketch.

I couldn't believe my eyes he actually imagined it and drew it with such fine details.

Everything was so detailed that it look realistic . Finally I got my 'power' back and shut the book when I halted at the last drawn sketch of a woman in Black wedding dress with a see through veil. She had , yet again, red eyes.

I was flustered and probably blushing.

I couldn't believe I got hard by looking at some gay stuff and not just that , by sketches .

I don't have any problems with gay people but I am straight, as straight as pole.

Poles bend love!
my subconscious said to me.

Ughhh!! I shook my head and kept the book down and stared at it skeptically.

I took a large gulp of my coffee.
He looked up smirking and raised his eyebrows at me as if he was challenging me to say something.

"I get it but still your artwork is magnificent. " I complimented.

He smiled and thanked me.

"Sooooo are you interested in the bdsm lifestyle?" I asked him curiously he just nodded. Since I was too and was a dom too ,it made me curious.

"Are you gay?" I blurted only to realise how wrong it must sound.

"Oh shit I mean I shouldn't have asked it . And probably in this manner. God it sounds so wrong!"I panicked.

He giggled and shook his head.

He giggled?!

God his giggle made my stomach twist in a nice way.
I literally felt butterflies in my stomach.

" No I am not gay, I could say bisexual , but I usually prefer men. Then again I don't like labels."
He told me smiling.

I sighed feeling happy with his answer for a weird reason and also that he wasn't offended.

"So anyone special in your life?"
I asked.

Axel shut your damn mouth you don't ask strangers person questions

"Well no one but until now" he said and tapped his chin as if he was thinking.

And there it was.
The weird feelings in my chest.
I felt jealousy and disappointment bubble up inside of me, I don't even fucking know why.

"Who's the one?" I asked through gritted teeth my disappointment obviously visible.

I guess he noticed since he smirked and replied.

" Well the said person is very handsome and he is hot and what adds more to his beautiful personality is he's courageous and reliable I could te.

He saved me from a stupid mistake.
I was drinking and literally hanging off a bridge and would have slipped of the bridge and died if he wasn't there to save me. He also let me stay in his house yesterday" he said cheekily winking towards me.

I realised he was talking about me and I felt my cheeks go red.

What the hell?

Did he just openly flirted with me, again?!!
I sat there dumbfounded. My mouth hanging low and an obvious blush coating my cheek. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Well I'm flattered you find me hot and handsome" I said smirking back at him.
He laughed and shook his head and he looked so , gentle and good and nice?
I don't know what it was but his presence felt warm.
He was lifting up my mood and I was feeling much better plus I liked being with him I could say.
It's been a day only and I'm attached to a stranger?! What the hell Axel?

"Well it's getting late I'll go and have a shower and I suggest you should too! Meet me downstairs for dinner" I told him .

" Oh? No thanks. You already did so much and I think I already overstayed. Which I remember I'll go tomorrow for house hunt so I can get out of your hair quickly.

I dont want be a burden and I am already grateful for this."he said and I frowned. Why would he leave so early?

"No it's ok actually. You can stay here as long as you want. I haven't been with someone since so long and it's good to have someone around to talk to. And I like having you around , you're not a burden." I explained and he smiled gratefully and nodded.

He started packing his stuff and cleaning his brushes.

I went to my room and took a long shower and 6i didn't even realised when I fell asleep in shower.
.
.
.
.

I woke up from my nap and I realised I fell asleep in the shower. I got out of the shower and saw it was 7:30pm.

I got dressed in my boxer shorts and light blue t-shirt and headed down to prepare dinner.

As I reached down there was a heavenly aroma that filled the air.

I made my way to the kitchen only to find Nyx standing there making something on the stove wearing a baby blue t-shirt and SpongeBob shorts with a white apron.

"Have a seat the dinner is ready I just need to serve!" He said without looking back

I sat down at the table.
"You didn't need to do this Nyx I was going to make dinner" I told him.

" Oh you are letting me stay here that's the least I can do" he said placing a pot in front of me .
Then he placed a few more pots and dishes and started serving.
Um how did he made all of this in such short time?

" Well the only thing you had in your fridge was chicken and few veggies so I decided to make chicken curry with rice , some salad and I also made some nuggets and here are some buttered naans , hope you enjoy the dinner" he said.

I seriously never had this type of handmade dinner I would usually order takeout and leave the boxes to clean for the maids.
I looked at the food in curiousity .

Never in my life someone actually made me food and served me themselves except the maids but that's different.

We started eating and I moaned at the taste ,the spices were perfect and damn this was delicious.

" You'll make everything for me from now on" I said seriously.

He laughed and nodded. We chatted and had our dinner sipping on some sprite along with it.

He got up to wash the dishes but I only scolded him and sent him out and left the dishes for the maid.

We then went on our separate ways to the bedrooms to sleep.

The house felt more alive as there was another person in the house and rather a vibrant person who now lived with me here and his energy was damn contagious.

The dull and boring colour of house suddenly felt brilliant.

Having him around is not so bad afterall plus he makes nice food.

With content mind and well fed stomach I drifted off to sleep.
______________________

They are enjoying each other's company;).........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
559K 24.2K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
1.1M 31.5K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
127K 3.7K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...