Assassin's Creed X Lord Marks...

By Assassins1997

In the parallel version of Europe, The Kingdoms were at war for their seeking their own destiny and searching... More

Bio
Episode 1: The New Adventure begin
Episode 2: The Battle for Alsace and The Battle of Molsheim Plains
Episode 3: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part I)
Episode 4: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part II)
Episode 5: The Battle of Masyaf
Episode 6: The Second War: The Battle of Orange
Episode 7: Hunting down the Templar Agents Part 1
Episode 8: Hunting down the Templar Agents part 2
Episode 9: The City of Agnes part 1
Episode 10: The City of Agnes Part 2
Episode 11: The City of Agnes Final Assassination
Episode 13: Regin Arc
Episode 14: hunting down the Templar Agents part 3
Episode 15: The Battle of the Brune Sea and Assassination of Ganelon
Episode 16: Tigre becomes an Assassin and (Y/N) has been promoted to Mentor
Bios Update
Episode 17: Arrival in Asvarre part 1
Episode 18: Arrival at Asvarre Part 2
Episode 19: Meet with Queen Guinevere of Asvarre
Episode 20: Weakening Germaine's Ambitions
Episode 21: The Battle of Colchester
Episode 22: The Fall of Drekavac
Episode 23 (Final): The Fall of Templars and The Epilogue

Episode 12: The Battle of Ormea

722 15 6
By Assassins1997

After (Y/N) helping the people of Agnes, his fellow brothers, helping Espique to control Agnes and eliminated Kashim and his Lieutenants and one of the Bounty Hunter. (Y/N) ride his horse in speed Ormea where Tigre alongside his friends and Venadis are in that location. Kashim said that Kureys is leading 40.000 troops of Mouzinel Knights. But he makes sure that he's also leading Templar Knights too.

(Y/n) arrived at the location and he sees Kureys alongside the 40.000 Mouzinel Knights but he's not alone, he's with the 10.000 Templar Knights and it combined together and he has 50.000 troops. This makes Brunes outnumbered, (Y/N) ride to Brune's encampment and told them about the situation.

(Y/N) sees the Silver Meteor and Olmutz encampment as he rides rush toward it as one of their knights sees him and letting him in as (Y/N) walks toward to Tigre tent and telling them the news.

*Meanwhile inside the tent*

Meanwhile, inside the commander tent, Lord Tigre alongside Eleonora, Ludmilla, Limalisha, Mashas, and Rurick are discussing the war plan to stop the Mouzinel army led by Kureys who leads 40.000 strong armies. As (Y/N) enter the tent, they see him with surprise as  Eleonora, Ludmilla and Limalisha rushed toward him and hugging him as (Y/N) smile at them and hugging them back.

Limalisha: "I am so glad you are back (Y/N)"

Eleonora: "Yeah, we are really missed you."

Ludmilla: "I thought you are gone for good?"

(Y/N): "I am fine ladies, the good news that Kashim is dead and the people of Agnes can return to normal. But it seems we have a bigger problem."

Tigre: "What is the problem (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "It seems that Kureys is not alone, he also brings 10.000 Templar troops and combined together he has 50.000 troops in total, seems this war is what the Templar wanted. War and Chaos."

Mashas: "Impossible, we are heavily outnumbered. We need more troops to deal with those bastard."

Tigre: "(Y/N) can you send your assassins to aid us in battle?"

(Y/N): "Alright I will send a message to Masyaf to bring us 10.000 Assassins to aid us in battle."

Tigre: "Alright, do it and we have a lot to discuss the plans."

(Y/N) nods as he called one of the Silver Meteor massagers to asked him to send a message to Masyaf that he needs 10.000 Hashashins to aid for battle as Massager write the letter and ride a horse to travel to Masyaf in hurry.

* a Few Hours Later*

(Y/N) is still having a conversation with his harem about the mission and the situation in Agnes. Finally, the Levantine Brotherhood of Assassins arrived with 10.000 Assassins has arrived and Tigre making (Y/N) be a Military Commander of his fellow Assassins. (Y/N) and his fellow Assassins telling them a plan to eliminate their leader and he stands alongside his Harem too to deal with.

(Y/N) have an idea, the bolder on the cliff sides that use to distracted the Templar Knights and Ludmilla will use her ice and Eleonora wind power to clear out the remaining Mouzinel knights and Assassins will deal with the Templar Knights, also (Y/N) will assassinate Kureys once and for all to gather more information about the Apple of Eden and Marie the Grand Master of Templar Order.

With all plan set, (Y/N) is sitting at his own tent and sharpening his sword, short blade, his throwing knives, and his Hidden Blade for ready to battle against Kureys with his Templar and Mouzinel Knights. But before he ready, he's been approaching by his harem and he smiles at them.

(Y/N): "Hello ladies, you three ready for a battle against Kureys?"

Limalisha: "Oh we are ready for anything my Assassin~"

Eleonora: "Indeed, but we need to enjoy our time with you and I really missed you a lot since we were kids.."

Ludmilla: "*Hugging him tightly* Of course, we would like to do that for you and we should have more time together~"

Both Eleonora and Limalisha were very jealous to see Ludmilla is hugging (Y/N) tightly as he started to chuckles as both Eleonora and Limalisha also joined with her and hugging him tightly too and it's made almost (Y/N) can't breathe.

*Next Day*

With all set, (Y/N) with his 10.000 assassins with him will prepare to assassinate Kureys that been guarded by his own knights and the Templar Knights as well. While Tigre with others was ready to attack the Mouzinel Knights and Templar Knights were marching toward Brune's country to invade it. 

Tigre alongside others was ready to attack as the Mouzinel and Templar Knights are marching, they set a trap as Tigre set a signal on Eleonora and Ludmilla to summon their special attack as Tigre shooting his arrows at the Mouzinel and Templar Knights as their army charging and attacking them on the battle.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Kureys is been guarded by his fellow Mouzinel and Templar Knights to make sure his safety as (Y/N) sees him who is sitting on his chair and been guarded by his men. He orders his Assassins to ready their arrows to shoot his men and ready to attack. As the time is right he orders his Assassins to fire their arrow at Mouzinel and Templar Knights as Kureys men cover their king as (Y/N) Assassins are charging at them and throwing their Smoke bomb and Grenade to stun them and wounded them as they started the attack.

Kureys: "Ahh I see that an Assassins are here as well. Well, I was about to enjoy the show when my army is fighting against the Brunes Army. I wonder where is the Assassin leader is?"

As suddenly Kureys finally sees (Y/N) standing on the rock as (Y/N) pulls out his Master Assassin sword and jumps down as he attacks the Mouzinel and Templar Knights with his skills easily eliminated them as his Assassins were been killed and some of them wounded. He standing right in front of him and looking at him behind his hood.

Kureys: "Ahh the true Assassin is here, So I just wondering if that you have any spooky scary telling story for me?"

(Y/N): "No, the only message I give it to you is death. You will never invade Brune and tell me what's your Grand Master planning?!"

Kureys: "Hahaha...I am afraid I can't do that, you just murder Kashim and his henchmen as well I see you free Agnes from its slavery, I am impressed."

(Y/N): "And you just murdering innocents and making more slaves for your own good. This is not how to treat humanity with kindness!!"

Kureys: "Then it shall be it."

Kureys pulls out his sword as he rushing toward (Y/N) as he also rushing toward him and attacking him with his Master Assassin skills as Kureys swings his sword at him as he manages to counter his attack and he striking him back with his sword, but Kureys counter it, (Y/N) amaze his skills but he's no different from any Templar comrade. Kureys used his strong attack on (Y/N) but he manages to counter him then stabs him with his hidden blade on his shoulder to wounded him then he manages to kill him.  Before Kureys death, (Y/N) holding him and looked at him behind his Assassin hood.

Kureys: "It seems that my time has done...I only can see the blind of what I am done to my own people."

(Y/N): "The man of power must take responsibility for their action, But you making them be your slaves."

Kureys: "I understand of my actions, the GrandMaster is searching for your descendant Map to locate the Apple. You must stop her before she used it to control the world..."

With his last words, Kureys died, and (Y/N) lays him down and close his eyes as he said in his praying words to him in Arabic.

(Y/N): "عسى أن ترقد روحك بسلام في الدينونة الداخلية وتعيش مع الأموات. *easaa 'an tarqud ruhuk bisalam fi aldiynunat aldaakhiliat wataeish mae al'amwati.* (May your soul rest in peace into the internal judgment and you living with among the dead.)

He also collecting his blood with his Eagle feather that his target is eliminated. The battle is finally over as Lord Tigre and others managed to win the battle. The Templars have also retreated and the Assassins have won the battle. But (Y/N) still needs to speak with Great Founder and hoping he will be joined on the battle when the time comes and still searching his descendant map that GrandMaster Maria is looking for. His battle still continues and his adventure as Master Assassin will continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 1 32
The Colonial Revolution is finally over, but there is no celebration. After thousands of lives lost, the Colonial League struggles with building its...
215 1 46
The Guardians are scattered, and war threatens all of Zenartha as the people know it. The rebels in Chardan take drastic measures to ensure their con...
238 0 43
Chardan is again on the brink of war, but from the inside instead of a foreign threat. Rebellion brings the ancient country to the brink of collapse...
10.5K 174 11
Magic. This product of fairytales was synthesized into actual technology in the 21st century. However, in the year 2030, the world was experiencing d...