9 years later( a modern httyd...

By multi_fand0mxx

hiccup first met astrid at outcast village when astrid lost her beagle puppy stormfly. their feelings have be... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:Goodbye Out-Cast village
Chapter 2: An awkward first day
Chapter 3: Hiccup the gentleman
Chapter 4: A tragic incident
Chapter 5: An accidental kiss
Chapter 6:Leaked photo
Chapter 7: Hiccup's confession
Chapter 8: Save the date
Chapter 9: Candlelight dinner
Chapter 10: Karaoke King?
Chapter 11: Parenting duties
Chapter 12: Family dinner
Chapter 13: Exciting news
Chapter 14: Clumsy Astrid
Chapter 15: The day before the trip
Chapter 16: School trip
Chapter 17: Travel buddies
Chapter 18: Lokied
Chapter 19: This isn't a dormitory
Chapter 20: A day at the beach
Chapter 21: "Double" dates
Chapter 22: Operation super birthday
Chapter 23: A memorable present
Chapter 24: The art science museum
Chapter 25: Who's that?
Chapter 26: Crazy ex-girlfriend
Chapter 27: Kpop the night away
Chapter 28: Boys and girls talk
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: La Vie en Rose
Chapter 31:Poisoned
Chapter 32:Under investigation
Chapter 33:Nightmares always happen
Chapter 34:Road to recovery
Chapter 35: Welcome back
Chapter 36: Group study
Chapter 37: Surprising the couple
Chapter 38: Stay cool in the pool
Chapter 39: The power of besties
Chapter 40: Babysitting Astrid's sister
Chapter 41: Dinner with the Haddocks
Chapter 42: Truth and dare with the gang part 1
Chapter 43: Till we meet again
Chapter 44: Where's Hiccstrid?
Chapter 45: Stalker alert!
Chapter 46: 6 flags with the gang
Chapter 47: A new member has joined
Chapter 49: End of year exams
Chapter 50: Results day
Chapter 51: Prom night shopping.
Chapter 52: Prom night
Chapter 53: Graduation day
Chapter 54: Barbeque party
Chapter 55: Sleepover before the trip.
Chapter 56: Embarking to Singapore
Chapter 57: Day 1 in Singapore
Chapter 58: A day at Universal Studios Singapore
Chapter 59: Dinner under the sea
Chapter 60: A morning swim on the last day
Chapter 61: SEA aquarium
Chapter 62: Back to Berk
Chapter 63: Surprise visitor
Chapter 64: Quadruple dates
Chapter 65: 9 years later...

Chapter 48: Truth or dare with the gang part 2

49 1 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Author's pov

After eating lunch and studying for another good 2 and a half hours, the gang decided to take a break.

"Guys, since our dear Snotlout here is new to the group, let's play truth or dare again." Tuffnut said.

"Omg, I love truth or dare, bring it on Tuff." Snotlout said.

"Alright Snotlout, truth or dare?" Tuffnut said.

"Dare, without thinking." Snotlout said confidently.

"Alright Snotlout, attempt a dance break." Tuffnut said.

"What?" Snotlout exclaimed. "Which one should I do?" He asked. He then remembered the performance at the talent show Heather and Astrid did.

"I know, Astrid, teach me the dance break you and Heather did when we were at Out-Cast village." Snotlout said.

"That's quite complicated but alright." Astrid said as she whipped out her phone and played NMIXX O.O's dance break. After looking at the dance video, Snotlout said, "Alright, let's do it."

"Don't worry Snotlout, I'll teach you. Follow me to the dance studio." Astrid said.

"Wait, Hiccup has a dance studio?" Snotlout asked and Astrid nodded her head.

"Okay Snotlout, let's warm up first and we'll proceed with learning the dance, alright?" Astrid asked and Snotlout agreed.

"Okay now, let's see you dance." Astrid said after teaching Snotlout the choreography.

"I don't know about this Astrid." Snotlout said, feeling emabrassed.

"It's alright, at least you did your best alright." Astrid said as she played the music. When the part to the dance break started, everyone was amazed at Snotlout's dancing. At the end of the dance, everyone was cheering for Snotlout as they slowly went back to Hiccup's room to continue the game.

"Alright Astrid, since you taught me how to dance just now, truth or dare." Snotlout asked.

"Dare this time." Astrid said.

"Kiss a girl." Snotlout said.

"You have got to be kidding me, I'm straight." Astrid said.

"Alright, I'll make it less traumatizing for you, kiss a girl on the cheek." Snotlout said.

"Deal, Heath, Ruff, get over here." Astrid said as both Heather and Ruffnut sat next to her. She then planted a kiss on both Heather and Ruffnut's cheek, making them blush hard.

"Okay, Ruffnut, truth or dare?" Astrid said.

"Truth." Ruffnut replied.

"What is the most embarrassing photo you have on your phone?" Astrid asked. Ruffnut took out her phone and swiped through her pictures.

"I need time to find it cause its actually taken long ago. Hold on, found it." She said as she showed us the picture of her on her bed in a set of childish pjs, drooling and everyone started laughing.

"Calm down, it was taken long ago." Ruffnut said. "Alright, Hiccup, truth or dare." She continued.

"Dare." Hiccup replied.

"Hmmmmm, put on makeup." Ruffnut said.

"What?!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"I'll do the honours of helping Hiccup." Astrid said as she took out her makeup pouch. "Actually, I might be doing a face paint for you instead, I'm gonna be nice today." She smiled.

"Can I at least pick what I want to be drawn on my face?" Hiccup asked.

"Mmmmmm, no." Astrid smirked as she took out her brushes and face pain and started painting on Hiccup's face. Everyone watched Astrid paint Hiccup's face.

"And done." Astrid said as she took out her mirror and let Hiccup see his reflection. She painted the Gryffindor logo on Hiccup's face

"Wow Astrid, this looks cool." Hiccup said. "Alright, last person, Heather, truth or dare." He continued.

"Truth." Heather said.

"What is the scariest dream you ever had?" Hiccup asked.

"Committing suicide. Because there was one time I just hated myself for no reason so at midnight, I committed suicide." Heather said. "But of course I have never done such thing in real life." She said which made everyone relieved.

"Hiccup, I'm home." Hiccup's mom called from downstairs. He went out of his room and went downstairs to greet his mom.

"Hiccup, who drew that on your face, it's beautiful." His mom commented.

"Astrid, the gang and I were playing truth or dare cause we were taking a break from studying for 2 and a half hour." Hiccup explained to his mom.

"I told you, your gang is welcomed here anytime to study, there's nothing to hide, you can call your gang down to eat some ice cream." Hiccup's mom said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 594 27
High school sweethearts Hiccup and Astrid were a power couple. Nothing could get between them. Well, except for graduation. From lives in Scandinavia...
110K 1.9K 62
This is the only Hiccstrid story you need to read. Don't believe? Well then you better read to find out. Do you believe in soulmates? That two people...
5.4K 136 24
Hofferson and Haddock. Two names you only associate together with trouble, disharmony, and hatred. When Berk's High Council agrees to the joining of...
6K 88 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...