sway imagiens

By iloveguys333

in most of these I just act like they still all live together in the old house cause i miss those times and s... More

 requests!!
Josh Richards
Podcast
lie detector
 Shaking
TeaTalk
Dinner
"I love you"
Caught
"but you love my dick"-smut
Boxers-smut
Bffs- Smut
"Just fuck her"- Smut
Jersey-smut
game-smut
"You need some help baby?"-smut
counter-smut
knees-smut
"I'm a slut for you"-smut
"happy birthday"-smut
behave- smut
Party-smut
 you're mine-smut
Tiktoks
Griffin Johnson
Lap-smut
so hot-smut
hickeys
Surprise 
Anthony Reeves
Party
Water balloons
Bryce Hall
Attention-smut
Fathers day-smut
Kitchen
Press  conference
Blake Gray
F-boy kitchen
Whoops
Kio Cyr
Pregnacy prank
All of sway

Hurt

3.5K 21 4
By iloveguys333

(smut)
I am currently sitting in the emergency room waiting to go in for x-rays. I had hurt it pretty bad and the swelling hadn't gone down. "Y/n you can come in for x-rays now." I heard the front desk say and I walked up to them.
(time skip)
I was now on the way home with a splint on my ankle. I called Josh and told him it was thankfully only sprained. "Babe I'm so sorry I couldn't be there but I'm on the way home." He said to me. I smiled knowing he felt bad and that he would be there when I got back. After a long and hard drive I finally got back to Joshes house. I rang the doorbell and he immediately answered and swooped me off my feet. "Babe I'm so glad you're okay!!" He said happily kissing me. I thanked him and he insisted on carrying me up to his room. We passed Griffin on the stairs; him looking at us like we were crazy. We finally got to his room and he dropped me on the bed. As soon as I hit the it he started kissing down my body. "Let me make you feel good and forget about your ankle" he said. I smiled agreeing and he continued. He moved down to my clit and pulled my panties off my legs in one smooth motion. He plunged his tongue into my folds and a moan left my lips. "Ya babygirl, that's right. I want to hear you." I moaned even louder in response. "Good girl" he called me sending shivers down my spine. I moved my hands down to Joshes hair and tangled my fingers threw it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head while Josh continued. "Jos-hh I don't know how much more I-I can take" I said which made him speed up. "Uh I'm about to c-" I told him and before I could even say anything else I finished. Josh licked me clean bragging about how good I tasted and then cleaned me and himself up. I moved in bed to cuddle with Josh but my ankle hurt too bad. "Ugh babe can you get me some Advil?" As soon as I asked he hopped out of bed and ran downstairs where the medicine was. I laid back down on the bed and he entered the room again. I took it from his hands and took as much as I was able too without taking too much. "Okay baby let's lay down and watch friends okay?" Josh asked knowing my favorite show. I shock my head agreeing and turned on the TV. I thanked him again and rested my hand on his shoulder. He tightened his grip around my waist and hugged me. I drifted into sleep peacefully thinking about how good of a boyfriend I had.

a/n- this is in honor of me getting a sprain ankle today 2 days before the beach. Thanks cheer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 931 15
sway boys one shots - (written in 2019, beats being cringe; it's worse)
281K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...
258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...