Party

I woke up in my boyfriends arms to blaring music. I turned to Anthony to wake him up. "Babe- babe, get up." He slowly opened his eyes. "What's wrong Y/n?" he asked me. "Do you not hear what's going on? I can't believe those assholes would throw a party without me. We gotta get downstairs to beat their asses." Anthony just looked at me. "Can I go back to bed?" he asked me. "No anthony we need to get down there". I looked at the time, 2:35am and jumped out of bed. I looked in mine and anthony's shared closet and took out the most revealing dress I had in hopes to get Anthony out of bed. "You're not wearing that" He said. "Oh well I think I just might, if you won't be there why would you care?" Right after I said that he got out of bed. "Okay, now I will take it off." I told him and he thanked me. I put on a slightly less nice dress and did my makeup. I grabbed Anthony's hand and pulled him down the stairs. "Ya'll bitches really threw a party without me huh?" I yelled. "AYYY Y/n" everyone shouted. I am and always will be the life of the party and everyone knows it. "I can't believe you got him out of bed" Bryce said motioning to Ant. "and I can't believe ya'll had a party without me so we're even." I said back to him. He looked at me, shock his head and walked away. I looked back at Ant, "Come onnn, dance with me. Pleaseeee" I said giving him an innocent face. "Fine babe" I dragged him in the center of the party.
(time skip)
It was about 4am now and everyone had pretty much cleared out of the house, it was just me and the boys now. "When did ya'll even invite people over anyways" I asked them. "Uh- I don't really know people just kept showing up." Josh answered me. "Ya- sounds like a pretty normal say at sway, okay guys I'm going to bed now." I said back. They all told me goodnight and I walked upstairs. I could hear them talking pretty clearly because the walls in this house are way too thin. "dude Y/n came 4 times tonight" I heard Anthony tell Griffin talking about earlier today. Oh my god I thought to myself. I just laughed at griffin's response, "How did you do it?" I then texted Griff "I have no idea." I could hear them laughing as soon as I sent it. The laughs went quite and I heard footsteps. "No idea, huh?" Ant said and I looked up from my phone smirking. "Eh I kinda have a little idea" I said back. "Ya, I'm sure you do." he said smirking back at me.

A/n- Currently writing this instead of paying attention in class.