game-smut

I walked into me and Josh's shared bedroom to find him playing some game on his pc with all of the boys. "Hey babe" I said hugging him behind the chair he was sitting in. He leaned back into my grip and smiled. "Hi baby" he replied. Josh has been busy all day and I haven't gotten to see him at all. I went to kiss him and he pushed me away. "I'm sorry babe but I don't wanna lose" he told me. I heard everyone on the mic agreeing and telling me to go away. Me annoyed, I walked around joshes chair and under the desk his computer was on. He wasn't paying attention and just talking to his friends into his headset so when he least expected it I unbuttoned his pants and started jerking his dick. "W-what Y/n what a-re you doing?!" he practically yelled. I could hear all his friends asking if he was okay and I saw him struggling to answer as he was becoming more and more hard in my hands. I looked up at him again with innocent eyes threw my long eyelashes which I knew drove him crazy. He threw his head back trying to not make any noise because he knew the boys would never let this go. I took his length into my mouth and immediately gaged because of how big he was. At this point, josh had moaned a few times and had turned his mic off. "Babe why now?" he struggled to ask me. I took him out of my mouth just long enough to tell him that I just wanted attention. I put him back in my mouth and sucked harder which caused him to be closer and closer to his release. "Fuck Y/n- I'm gonna cum- oh my god" He whisper yelled. A few more moans later I felt him finish in my mouth. I stood up and kissed him once more. With Joshes pants still down, his game now shut off and me practically begging for josh to fuck me the door opened. Anthony and Griffin now stood in the doorway of our room. "I knew it" I hear one of them say. "So that's why you just left" the other one chimed in. "LEAVE" me and josh both yelled at them and they walked out slamming the door mad knowing Josh wouldn't come back on the game now. I looked back at Josh telling him how bad I needed him and how long I had waited. After hearing me he yanked me onto the bed getting ontop of me. "How much do you want me baby?" he questioned me. "Huh, how much" he repeated after I didn't say anything. "So much Josh just please, please." I finally answered him. He lowered his mouth towards my heat and took off my underwear with his teeth. Just by watching him do that I was already moaning because of how hot he looked doing so. "Your so wet for me Y/n" he said looking up at me. I shock my head and he plunged his tongue in through my folds. "mmm J-josh" I moaned which made his tongue go faster. After a little while I had finished. We both collapsed on the bed out of breath. "God that was so good" He said. "mhm" I hummed agreeing being too tired to talk.

a/n- it's been too long since i've updated my bad I've just lost all motivation and if u couldn't tell i like josh the best so I chose to write about him...again.