Water balloons

"Hey ant." I said walking into my boyfriends room to lay down. "Hey baby, how are you?" He asked taking off his head set to whatever game he was playing. "Nothing, just tired." I answered him laying down on his bed. "Do you wanna come cuddle with me?" I asked him with a face he couldn't resist." He nodded his head and my smile became even bigger. I opened my arms along with the blanket I was wrapped up in and he climbed into the bed. "I love you baby" I whispered to him as I was falling asleep. "I love you too babygirl" was the last thing I heard before drifting into sleep.

(time skip)

"YOOOOO" I heard with doors slamming and water being thrown at me with cameras in my face. "What is going on-" I asked Anthony who was just waking up too. "Guys get out." He said to all the boys who had thrown water balloons on us and were yelling non-stop. I jumped out of bed and got a water balloon myself just to throw it at Josh who was the first one I saw. "Oh no guys she's fighting back" He yelled as I continued to throw them at all of them. They finally ran out of the room laughing, soaking wet drenched with water. "That's my girl, always protecting herself." My boyfriend said while I got back into bed. "Yea but you do a pretty good job protecting me too you know." I told him smiling. "Oh yea, I'm the best." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and got my phone from the nightstand. I was on instagram when I felt kisses from Anthony all over my neck. "You looked really good fighting back to all the guys earlier princess" He whispered in my ear saying the name he knew I couldn't resist. I hummed and kissed him back. I looked down on my neck to see a hicky already. "Oh my gosh Anthony I'm gonna have to cover it up" I pouted. "Sorry babygirl I can't help it." I kissed him again forgetting about tiktokroom and everyone that would go crazy if it was seen.

A/n- hey guys sorry i'm gonna try to upload more and longer images. I made a book for Josh if u wanna check it out, it would be much appreciated!!