hickeys

(slight smut)
"so guys now we're here with Y/n and Griffin to talk about something I saw on Tiktokroom. I shook my head knowing what he was talking about, griffin did too. "Someone zoomed in on your last youtube video and your can clearly see hickeys." Josh told me and the camera. Jrod zoomed in on my face and I just laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to say. He then started filming Griffin who didn't have that much of a reaction. "Well... Griffin, any thoughts?! The fans would love to know, I'm sure." "U-h ya well that's crazy I didn't see nothing in those pics" Griffin answered Joshes question looking directly at me. "Yep, nothing to see here" I said back at Jrod. "Well guys I don't think we're gonna get anything out of them but they definitely hooked up." Josh spoke to the camera. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. "So anyways guys, on to the next bit of the vlog" I heard Josh yell as his hand covered the camera. He walked back to where me and Griffin now we're. "Off camera, ya'll together?" "I guess you could call it that but no one is really supposed to know so don't go telling people Joshua." "Alright Y/n you got it, I may have to think of a ship name tho." "NO" me and Griffin yelled laughing.
(next vlog bit)
"So I decided to bring Y/n and Griffin back for a little who knows me better challenge, this time just best friend VS best friend." Josh told the camera. I smiled and said I was ready. "Okay, first question- What is my middle name?" "Shoot" I said not knowing the anwser. I don't think Griffin did either judging by the look on his face. "Ya'll are shitty friends, wow." Josh said laughing his ass off. "Sorry, I'll get the next one." I told him. "Josh that was too hard." Griffin chimed in. "TOO HARD?!!! ITS MY NAME." "Okay whatever, whatever." Griffin replied. Josh then asked the next question, "Where is my quote on quote "happy place"?" "NESSAS HOUSE" I yelled out. Griffin busted out laughing at how I just called out Josh. "Come on Y/n, a real answer." "That seemed like a pretty real answer to me" Griffin said back to Josh. "This video has just turned into ya'll shitting on me, hasn't it." "Pretty much" Me and Griffin said. After a few more questions we finally finished the vlog.
(time skip)
"Um, Y/n?" Josh said. "Ya, what's up?" I asked sitting up, concerned by the tone of his voice. "I don't think you guys hid the hickeys good enough. People saw them again in the video we just posted." I groaned in response not wanting to deal with all the hate and backlash we we're going to get with this whole situation. "Welp I guess theirs not much we can do now." "You gonna tell everyone?" Josh questioned. "I gotta talk to Griffin." I ran upstairs to my boyfriends room and showed him the post. "Shit" he said. "Ya, now what are we gonna do, this is the second time." I asked him. "We can't tell the internet yet. Just our friends." he said anwsering me and I agreed. He stared at me for about a minute until he connected our lips and started kissing me. "Griff, please don't leave any marks. We know how that goes." I whispered too him. "Promise I won't" he told me. I nodded my head not believing him but wanting too. "You're perfect." He told me sending chills down my spine. He looked at my neck and what he had down earlier in awh. "I did some work didn't I" He said. I just smiled and lied on his bed. He was still kissing all over my body when Josh came in the room. "You guys are seriously gonna make more content for Tiktokroom? Come on guys." He said cringing. "GET OUT" we both said going back to what we we're doing.

a/n- I am so tired.