you're mine-smut

"Y/n what the fuck?" Josh questioned me walking into our room. I looked up at him with a confused look on my face. "You're mine Y/n. All mine. Not Bryces, mine." He told me. I made eye contact with Josh after realizing what he meant. "Josh I-" I started to tell him it was just for a video. I was cut off by his lips on mine.

"If you don't know your mine I'll have to show you."  He pushed me back on the bed and kissed down my neck causing me to moan. "Could Bryce make you feel this good?" Josh asked while bringing his hand down to rub my clit in circles. "Answer me Y/n." I nodded my head struggling to answer. "Words baby" I heard him say as my eyes were rolled back into my head. "No- no only you Josh."

He then moved down my body and licked a strip through my pussy. "Shit Josh" I cried out. He added his fingers one by one stretching me out to fit all of himself in me.

He pulled his underwear down to reveal his throbbing length and pushed into with in a matter of seconds with out giving me time to adjust. "Still so fucking tight baby." Josh whispered in my ear while pounding in and out of me.

He began to rub my clit again and it became too much for me to handle. "I-I'm close Josh." I told him causing him to laugh. "Hold it." He told me and I rolled my eyes. Josh grabbed my neck and forced me to look at him. "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me princess." Josh moved his mouth to my breasts and sucked on my skin till he had left multiple marks. He continued his thrusts and I tried to hold it in but I just couldn't anymore. I released onto his dick and so did Josh.

"You're still on birth control, right?" He asked panicked . I laughed nodding my head yes. I heard Josh let out a sigh of relief. He pulled out of me and laid on the bed.

"It was for a video Josh, I'm always going to be all yours." I told him creasing this cheek. He smiled and turned to me. "I know baby, after that Bryce won't ever be able to please you" He laughed. I rolled my eyes again. "oh no you don't, you know what happened last time you tired to do that."

________________________

Me and Josh had been laying down for a while and I was getting hungry. I attempted to get out of his grip that he had around my waist. "Babe don't leave mee" Josh pleaded. I told him I was hungry and he insisted that he went downstairs with me because everyone was still over.

I walked down the stairs in one of Josh's shirts and my hair all messy, Josh following behind me. "Okay baby what do you want?" He asked me once we reached the kitchen. I looked around for a little and couldn't find anything. "Ya'll really have no food in here when I don't go shopping."

I called Noah and asked him if he was planning on ordering food for him and Dixie, which he normally does and after a little debate I got him to let me and Josh get something too. I looked at the time to see how long until we had till he got back to the house with the food.

"Well we have 25 minutes until he gets here." I said sitting up on the counter. Josh smirked while walking over to me and began kissing me once again, down my breasts and behind my earlobes until Bryce walked in.

I began to worry that Josh would say something. "Hey guys we got any food?" Bryce asked. "You just missed Noah actually." I told him and Josh shot me a look to be quite.

I nodded my head and felt hands grip my ass. "Josh what are you doing?" I whispered in his ear. "Taking you upstairs until we get our food."

He carried me all the way back up to our room and crawled back in bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

I noticed and walked back downstairs. I saw Bryce and apologized as best as I could. "I never would have agreed if I thought it would make Josh that mad." I said.

He assured me it was okay and that he would get over it which I knew he would too. I could tell Bryce was looking at the marks on my chest and neck.

I heard a knock on the door and ran over to it cause I didn't think I could last another second without food. "Hey girl!" I screamed hugging Dixie after not seeing her for so long. She told me she had the food and after thanking her I ate all of it not even thinking about getting Josh up. He's gonna be even more mad now.

I wondered back up to the room after watching Noah and Bryce play video games for far too long to find Josh still asleep. I got in bed and cuddled up to him as close as I could without waking him.

a/n- hey guys this sucks ik but i just needed to update. so apparently sway is like officially "dead" now buttt i've been watching them since the beginning and i've heard them claim that it's "dead" one too many times so i will keep writing these imagines.