Surprise 

Griffin has been gone for so long it felt like. I'm pretty sure it's only been about 4 days but it's definitely felt like forever. I do everything with him but with him gone to Miami with Josh who is my best friend without them I have nothing to do. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Bryce telling me to come over to his house , I decided that was a probably a good idea to go to the Sway house because I hadn't gotten out of bed in 4 days. I hopped in the car and blasted music the whole way there. "MAYBE ITS THE WAY SHE WALKED OWW STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE ITTTT. THROUGH THE DOORS AND PAST THE GAURDS WOW JUST LIKE SHE ALREADY OWNED ITT" "I SAID 'CAN YOU GIVE IT BACK TO ME?' SHE SAID 'NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS' AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONT EVERRR" (I love one direction sm.) I sung in the car with all the windows down definitely getting stared at when I got to red lights. I got to the house after a few more songs since it was not too far away and ran inside. "Hey guys" I said. Everyone hugged me and told me it was good to see me since I hadn't been at the house in a while. Because Josh wasn't here to be Blake's co-host on F-Boy kitchen he asked me and I agreed happily. After we filmed it with Amelie, one of my other best friends as the guest I just sat on the couch on my phone. That's when Bryce walked over to me with Jrod filming. "Okay Y/n do you have any idea why I thought it would be a good idea for you to come over today?" I looked up at him and replied with "cause your a good friend?" He just looked at the camera with a face that meant 'no'. "I'm just kidding I know your not" I said back. He put his hand over his chest acting shocked. "Okay well actually we have a surprise for you!!" Bryce yelled looking at me. "But your gonna need to be blindfolded" he said holding it front of my face. I rolled my eyes and said no. "Come on Y/n I know it wouldn't be the first time." Bryce told me laughing. "Omg Bryce don't put that in." I said grabbing the object held in-front of me. "See that got you to put it on." I looked at him in a way to tell him to stop then he went close to the camera to tell Jrod to put that in regardless of what I said. (It definitely went in the vlog) Okay I'm just going to walk you over here" Bryce said. I asked him where 'over here' was. "Don't worry about it' was his response. I felt him guiding me over to where the front door was. I had my arms out since I didn't know if I would fall or not. Bryce made sure everyone was filming then told me to take off the blindfold. I did as he said and slowly looked up confused until I saw my boyfriend standing in front of me. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Everyone else clapped and we're happy he was back because I don't think anyone could deal with us complaining that we weren't together. "Okay guys thanks for the vlog footage, ya'll can go fuck now" Bryce told us and I just laughed. "That's not a bad idea" I whispered in Griffs ear.

a/n- I was doing exactly what this imagine said to that song in the car yesterday with my best friend and it made me so happy-