"You need some help baby?"-smut

*josh catches u pleasuring yourself and he helps u out but no one in sway knows you guys are dating*
——————

I drag my fingers through my folds, light moans slip through my lips. "Josh" I moan wishing my fingers we're his cock.

I put my vibrator to my clit causing me to moan even louder, "Josh- ah shit!" I say as I had hit my high but was interrupted when I heard someone cough behind me.

"you need some help baby?" Josh hissed walking over to me. I could see the blurge in his pants grow larger and larger as he approached the bed.

"You sure did miss me, huh?" He asked touching my already sore clit. "So wet, all for me baby?"

"Yes, Josh fuck." I said stuttering over my words not being able to think straight. His fingers continued to push in and out of me until I came again.

"Shit Y/n, you are so pretty all flustered babe."
He got up, took his clothes off and got back on top of me. "want me to destroy you, huh?"

I nodded my head not being able to say anything when he pushed into me thrusting at an ungodly pase. My head hit the back of the wall and my eyes rolled back into my head.

"You look so good taking all my dick baby" Josh whispered in my ear causing me to let out another loud moan. "Tell me Y/n, how good to I make you feel?" Josh put his hand on my stomach where I could see his cock push in and out of me. "Huh, how good dose this make you feel Y/n, tell me." He moaned.

"Fuck Jo-sh, so-so good. So fucking good." I stuttered over my words. "You gonna cum again slut?" Josh said in a harsh tone.

He pulled out of me with no warning and placed me on his thigh, moving me back and forth. "Ride my thigh like the whore you are Y/n."

The friction on my clit felt so good I couldn't hold myself up anymore so Josh had to hold onto my hips, rolling me up and down himself. "You look so pretty like this baby." Josh told me, fastening his pace of my hips.

"Josh- I can't take it anymore" I whined. "Cum for me pretty girl." He whispered to me and I immediately let go.

We both collapsed onto the bed, out of breath. "That was really good baby, you did so good for me." Josh said getting up to clean off his thigh.

I looked up at him smiling, too tired to answer him back. "Come get into bed with meee" I pouted. "I'm comin baby just give me a second."

A few mins later he cuddled up with me kissing my neck and cheek. "Goodnight Y/n, I love you."

"Love you too baby." I said falling asleep.

————————-
(3rd person)
Josh woke up in the middle of the night to a knock at the door and Bryce bursting through the door, "JOSH WERE GOING TO TEXAS WE- who is that?" He questioned as soon as he saw you wrapped up in a blanket not being able to tell who you we're as you we're still sleeping.

"Shit, um idk some random girl?" He tried to act cool. "Wait a minute, that's y/n!" He yelled and that's when you woke up.
———————-
(1st person)
I wiped my eyes looking up a Josh. "Babe what is all this noise-" I started to ask until I saw Bryce. "Ohhh um- heyy!" I said scratching the back of my neck looking at a confused Bryce.

"So you two are like a thing now?" He asked pointing to both of us. When Josh tried to answer, the rest of the sway boys walked into Josh's room.

I put my head in my hands. "I guess our secret's out" I said watching all the guys mouths drop. Being Lil-huddys younger sister in all, if this got out it would not be good for me, Chase or Josh, Josh and Nessa had broken up a while ago.

"I thought I heard someone screaming your name in here earlier Josh." Griffin laughed at his words and I just hid my face under the covers in embarrassment.

a/n- idk what this is.