"I'm a slut for you"-smut

"I'm such a slut for you babe" I wrote on Josh's shower door after it had fogged up in hopes he'll see it when he gets home.

I walked downstairs to see bryce and blake playing some video game that made no since to me. "Do you guys know when Josh will be home?" I asked.

"He should be soon, he was finishing up a business meeting." Bryce told me and I thought about how smart and hard working my boyfriend was. I smiled to myself before getting something for me and the guys to eat.

After a while, I heard the door open causing me to jump out of my seat and run to then doorway. "Joshyyy" I shouted out before giving him a big hug. "Hey babe" He whispered giving my neck a quick kiss.

"Hey guys" Josh told everyone after walking through the living room and up the stairs.

The first thing he always did after a long day at work was take a shower. I smirked when I heard him start the water. "Babe can you come here for a sec?" He asked and I obeyed.

I walked into Josh's huge bathroom to find him naked with water running down his abs. 'God he was so hot.' I thought to myself.

"What's this, huh?" He questioned pointing at what I had written earlier. "I'm a slut for you babe" I read aloud.

"I meant what I said Josh" I said smirking and immediately started walking out of the bathroom.

"and where do you think you're going?" Josh taunted as he ran after me grabbing my waist. I could feel his dick pressed up against me, his cold rings against my skin and his breath on my shoulder, all making me wet.

"mm Josh" I moaned as he kissed my shoulder moving down to my neck. "I'm gonna take you right here on the bathroom floor, and I know that's okay with you because your my little slut." Josh spoke with lust in his voice.

I moved my hand down to his dick and began jerking it. "Fuck Y/n you make me feel so good" He said. His words encouraged me to go faster until I almost had him cumming in my hand.

He took my hand off of himself and pushed me down where I was lying on the hard floor. His fingers played with my clit causing me to let out a string of moans. He was so good with his hands.

He slipped his dick in me and I let out an ungodly noise because of the feeling being so sudden. "That feels good doesn't it you little slut. Your such a good slut for me." Josh whispered in my ear causing me to be even more vocal.

"I love it when I make you feel so good you can't keep your mouth closed baby." He said keeping eye contact the whole time. I rolled my eyes back when he began circling my clit while pushing into me faster than I knew he could go.

"God J-josh your s-o big hmm mm" I whimpered out almost not being able to speak at the state I was in.

His thrust slowed down and we both had came multiple times. He pulled out and laid on the floor next to me. "Ow" Josh said after his body hit the floor. "This floor is a lot harder than I thought, i'm sorry baby"

I told him I was fine and attempted to stand up. After struggling a bit, I walked into our bedroom and fell onto the bed.

Josh walked in not long after me and cuddled up next to me. "I love you sweetheart" was the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep.

a/n- literally had the busiest weak last week so sorry
for not posting and this is a mess ik.